Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 34 Pt. 01 - Sunny Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben leaned up against my ear, just loud enough for the other two to hear. "No, James-I want to get fucked, so get going." He pulled me sideways almost off my feet. I recovered enough to turn my face back at Lucas & Hailey, poking my tongue out - it was the adult thing to do, right...

"Yeah well..." I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, looking back toward Ben and trying not to fall ass over, the man was dragging my ass along at speed.

..o0o..

We almost fell through the bedroom door, tumbling over each other -- man, it would have looked hilarious! - as I scrambled up off the floor almost commando and crawling to the bed. I heard the magical sound of the door lock click.

"I need 20 minutes with my husband or I'ma going to throw down somewhere and it ain't gonna be pretty."

"Oh, Ben, you do me so proud. Aussie slang, locking me in the bedroom and threatening me with 20 minutes of sex... is it my birthday?" I shook my head as if I was trying to dislodge something inside, then held up my pointer finger for a moment. "No-no. I got this, thanks founding fathers. I owe you one or two..."

My wisecracking was cut short when Ben's mouth covered mine, his soft lips making a seal over mine while his tongue speared between my lips like a warm hot harpoon. No words... just small sounds and hands pulling at each other's clothes. Shit, it was like a fight between two octopi. I closed my eyes for a second, taking it all in. Next minute, before I knew it, my jeans had surrendered to Ben and he was fishing me out of my boxer briefs.

"I've wanted to do this for days. You have the sexiest cock I've ever seen," he moaned as he sucked the head of my cock into his hot warm mouth.

"Oh, Ben! Fuck, that feels amazing," I was hard within moments, no I lie. I was halfway there walking into the room. By the time he had my pants open, I was hard like steel.

"Oh-Jamie-I've-missed-your-cock-in-my-mouth..." he managed to get out in-between deep throating me and coming up for air. The way he looked up at me, those eyes just swallowed me whole, like what his mouth was doing. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He is just my everything...and fuck, he knows what to do to me... his mouth, tongue, hand were like an orchestra all working together.

I looked down his spine, admiring the muscles flexing with ... "Oh fucking god, Ben - you're ohhh..." every movement, the valley between the muscle housed his spine. I could make out the nodes of his vertebrae. He looked magnificent, all glistening with the same sheen of sweat that I could feel covering me. His other hand was stroking his own cock in time with his ministrations on me. "Oh god, help me!" poured out of my mouth, like the last gasp of life, almost, as I threw my head back. "Sweet geez, Ben ... you keep that up and I won't even last 5 minutes, let alone 20."

"Ben... this, oh my god." I swear, the room went dark then bright and spun for a moment. "I got you, but we gotta slow this down or we're both done for." Obviously, I wasn't the only one that had some pent-up sexual tension going on.

"Ben, farkk!" My eyes just rolled back in my head as he held my cock head and slid his tongue down my shaft to my balls, where he started to alternate sucking one at a time into his warm hot mouth, running his tongue around each one, then popping it out and repeating with the other, over and over.

His hand was wrapped around my ass, pulling me in closer to him, "Oh god," I hope he slips a finger in. That's so hot when we do that. "Ben, I'm trying here but if you keep going I'm gonna cum." He didn't even slow down, his hand slipped up my body till two fingers were in my mouth. I sucked on them like my life depended on it, getting them all wet. Then they were gone, and I felt them slid between my cheeks, first one slipped inside me. The sudden, but welcome, intrusion made me arch my back as the second found its way inside me. Yeah, ok, that one made me grunt for a moment. But soon enough, he was poking and rubbing me in the most amazing ways. Sweet god, I can't take much more of this.

He hadn't slowed. It was like he didn't hear me. Then, a few seconds later, he cried, "NO, Jamie!! Don't cum! Not yet. I want you to get me all wet and then fuck me into tomorrow."

At that, my mind snapped out of the lust haze level 20 - unable to speak - to level 10 - movement and limited speech, haha. I firmly, but gently, pulled him up to face level. My eyes searched his face, drinking him in like some love-struck teenager. He smiled, that Ben-little-smile that was 30% mouth, 70% eyes.

Everything stopped for a moment. I guess it was a moment - it could have been days. I'm sure if I see this, feel this for the rest of my days, I'll be happily. We looked into one another's eyes for a few seconds, at the same time wrapping our arms around each other pulling in close, so we were in contact from thigh to chest, the warmth of his firm body against mine.

"Oh my fucking god, Jamie! You feel so amazing against me. I want you forever ... us ... to never grow tired of this ... us." His hard, fat cock digging into my hip made my body feel alive. I could feel a few drops of precum marking me. It is, damn, so hot.

Rubbing my hands along his face, cupping it in mine, I pressed my forehead against his. That look - his face, looking at me, seeing me, not just the outside of me, but seeing ME, through it all - reinforced everyday why I was so lucky: more than just the most beautiful guy I have ever seen, but that look told me he was -- we were/are in love. The same love, that same deep something that I saw when we made-out in that Café -- Mozarts -- yeah, ok - y'all remember when I had that meltdown.

We started to kiss just gently at first. Each one deepened slowly. I could feel Ben's hand sliding up my back, coming to rest at the base of my neck, gently holding me there as we kissed deeper and with growing passion. As I moved up toward his ear lobe, I changed direction to that small depression behind his jawline, the spot.

His body started to relax against mine, pushing against me. "Hmm, sweet Jesus, Jamie! I love it when you ... umm ... yes, just there ... like that. Yeah, good ... oh fuck!" He was melting in my arms.

About six months after we were married, Ben started being more vocal during sex, not making a sound like a porno, you know. Just he started to tell me when he liked something, which was fantastic. When I asked him about it, he went bright red. He thought he was only thinking that stuff, not saying it aloud. I encouraged him to keep on. It was - is - such a turn-on.

My mouth only broke contact for a second or two as I traced my way down to his hard pink nipples. They were calling out to me, and I had to oblige them, sucking them into my mouth and rolling my tongue over and over them till they had a nice pink color to them, while my hands roamed all over, the feel of his body under my fingers is just amazing. No matter how I tried, I just couldn't touch and feel enough of him, and I knew it drove Ben insane with lust.

"Oh, Fuck yes, Jamie-James! Yes, please."

My hands were running down his flanks, gently holding him in place and feeling every muscle, bone, and sinew as they slid down, while my mouth and tongue assaulted the front of him, along his abdominal line to the start of his treasure trail.

"Um, god, you taste good. I can't wait to lap up all that precum you've got for me." My hands slipped into his jeans and cupped his beautiful round, firm ass. My thumbs were sliding down the side of his thighs as I freed his beautiful butt.

Like a kid unwrapping his most favorite toy on Christmas day, his rock-hard cock came up level with my mouth. I didn't need to be told to wait for a second, but I wanted him to ask. I looked up at him. I know I looked vulnerable, even a little bit submissive, but I didn't care - not one bit. I was rewarded with a heart crushing smile.

"Oh yes, god! Suck me, Jamie!" I poked my tongue out and licked the tip of his head just above the ballsack, and waited for more. "Don't tease me. I need this. I need you, arrgh!"

With one movement I impaled myself on him, using my mouth and throat on that gift from heaven. Ben let out a gasp at the sudden sensation. I felt his body go ridgid. "Fuckkkk, yes! Oh yes! Suck me!"

The taste of his precum was filling my mouth. My senses distracted me from almost choking myself on him. The smell that was his musk, that stronger version of what I can smell on him, our pillow, clothes, etc., - fuck me! - the strong smell, on top of feeling his cock choke me, the firm body under my hands, shit, I wasn't going to last long at all!!

I started to piston his cock in and out with my hand twisting and sliding along in partnership, I could tell by the volume of his sweet juice that it wouldn't take long to make him cum if I kept this up. "Ben," I asked in between each piston action, "do you want me to blow you or fuck you?"

"Oh," his hands came to rest on the back of my head, "just a bit more. Then fuck me, please f u c k m e." He started to chant quietly almost a whisper over and over.

I took him all the way down again, out, and back again. "Oh Jesus, Yes-no-oh fuck me."

I reached up, applying a little pressure, a small push just below his belly button while still suctioning his cock. He got the message and dropped back onto the bed. I quickly ripped his jeans and boxer briefs all the way off. "What the fuck?" Yeah, ok, one of his feet got stuck in the leg of his jeans.

Ben sat upright with so much speed we almost collided. He pulled his foot out. "Oh, get off me!" he told his troublesome jeans before firing the discarded clothes across the room like Tom Brady does with that ball. Oh god - don't get me started about him - Tom Brady... No, wait! No daydreaming about him! What the fuck am I doing, lol?

I grabbed Ben's ankle, flipping him like a calf, the way we learned on my granddaddy's farm. On his stomach, the sight before me was fucking hot. Ben's back muscles flexed while he was writhing, consumed with lust. "Oh, sweet Jesus, yes!" My mouth was instantly watering like a starved man seeing a first meal in days. I gently pulled those beautiful round mounts apart, gently blowing on him. That sexy hole pulsed, reacting to my ministrations. I needed it - I need to taste him, to open him. Grabbing his beautiful cock, I captured some pre leaking from him, running my tongue from the underside of his slit to his balls where I proceeded to suck each one in turn into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Jamie! You're killing me here. Please, Skip, please ... give me your cock." Ben's words were labored, full of passion. Hearing him like this was like a switch inside of me, kicking my sex into overdrive.

"Soon, Benny-boy, soon." I leaned in. The stubble on my chin gently scraped his perineum as I continued to savour him, letting those beautiful orbs fall out of my mouth, with my tongue finding the edge of his opening.

I gripped his hips while spreading him open wider for me, feeding on, licking at the pink tender skin that was before me. I pulled back a little and blew air onto his beautiful butt again.

"Oh fuck, yesses...please, Jamie, for the love of god, fuck me!" I knew that always turned Ben on. "Ahhh, this is fucking amazing," he breathed out while bunching up the comforter and arching his back a little, tilting his hole toward me at the perfect angle. I went in again working him over and over till his body surrendered to me. Ben was a blubbering mess of curses, his body almost convulsing with my every movement.

"Pass me the lube Ben, out of the drawer." He was laying diagonal across the bed now,

"No, just fuck me! I'm wet enough, please Jamie." He looked over his shoulder, his eyes pleading with me, cheeks flushed and mouth hanging open. I swear to god, I almost came right then. "I want to feel you inside me, to fill me up, now goddamn it."

Leaning over him for a moment, I stuck out two fingers. "Oh fuck yes," he sucked them down like they were oxygen, while I was rubbing my cock between his cheeks. His moans on my fingers while in his mouth vibrated though me like ripples across a lake.

Reaching down while still working his hole milking the precum from my own cock sliding back and forth with ease, the thought came to me to reach between us.

"What are you -- ohhh ... that feels so good," his voice muffled by my fingers and the waves of pleasure he was riding. I wiped up some more of his sweet juices.

As I lifted my fingers to him, a thought came to mind. "Ben.." He moaned some more and I felt his whole body vibrate. "Ben!"

He looked at me, his face somewhere lost in pleasure and pissed that I was distracting him. I made a show of putting my fingers, coated with his glistening precum, into my open mouth, honestly moaning at his sweet taste. He flicked his head, causing my fingers to fall out - which I think was the plan.

"That is just... so fucking hot, Jamie. For the love of god, please, Jamie!" His voice faded at the end.

I gripped his hip with one hand and pulled him backwards onto all fours as I slipped one of my spit-coated fingers into him. The warm, velvet feeling of his channel was simply amazing. Ben groaned as I quickly slipped the second in. His head was hanging slack between his shoulders, gently whimpering with my every movement.

"Jamie, two will do. Make it sting some."

Still, after six years together, we have this effect on each other. Slipping my fingers out, Ben complained at the emptiness. "Now Benny, now I'm gonna fuck you within an inch of your life." My sex was on fire. I felt like I was going to literally burst into flame.

I positioned my cock at his entrance. "Oh yes, Jamie, yes. Take me, make me yours."

I grasped his hips and steadily pushed forward, sliding past those gateway muscles to his warm channel. Holding still for a moment, allowing him to adjust to my presence, there was only a slight hiss from him, more like a deep guttural moan.

"Oh fuck! I love how your cock, fills me up. Oh ... the burn ... yes."

He started to push back onto me until I was balls deep in him when he came to rest.

Letting him relax, I felt it - his welcoming me. I started to pump in and out of him, slowly gathering speed and force as we went. It wasn't long before Ben met my thrusts with his own. All I can say is thank god there was loud music and such going on around us else the world would know what we were up to.

"Ben, I want to see your face." I kept rhythm, the sound of our bodies slapping together, the smell of sex filling both my senses and the room.

"Let me ride you." With that, we swapped positions with me on the bed on my back and Ben on top of me. We'd perfected this swap to the point where I stayed in him the whole time. It was like one fluid choreographed movement - bedroom twostep. he called it. I called it amazing.

As Ben used me to hit all those spots inside him, those ones that only he knew, I was swept away with the sights before me his head was tilted back, his body stiff, muscles rippled with every movement. Every other time he rose up, I could see his eyes. I'm sure they were rolling back in his head, because he was almost delirious.

"Jamie, will you please..."

I knew what he wanted: we switched - he was on his back now, his legs bent wideout to the side now, allowing me to push deep into him. As I slid in, his back arched; as I started going harder and faster, he cried out, "Oh Jamie, I'm getting close. Oh yeah ... like that... YES ... more, please." I'd found his go-go button - I called it that because it did make him go-go out of his mind.

With each thrust, I hit it again, over and over. "Yes, Jamie, yes! ... I'm going to cum ... Oh god ... please ... yes!" As his head twisted from side to side, his arms grabbing the bedding to his sides, I could feel that deep boiling within myself. I knew it wasn't going to last long. "OH YES..." he yelled out as he clamped down on me, his cock pumping out rope after rope of cum. Somewhere, in amongst all of that, a bit landed on my chest and cheek. Letting go of one ankle for a second, I scooped his cum off my face and sucked it onto my mouth. It was so sweet and tart at the same time - I just loved it.

The flavour-texture - the whole thing just made my head explode, almost. I couldn't hear anything other than out bodies colliding, Ben whimpering, me still moaning like some cock crazed teenager- ok, not a teenager, but I'll admit, so cock crazed about this one. Yeah, I'd subconsciously started to moan from deep within me, throwing my head back. "Oh fuck, Ben, I'm cumming."

His hand grabbed the top of my ass and pulled me closer toward him, "Cum in me, fill me." The other hand was on my chest, gripping my pec right over my heart.

With that, I thrust harder and deeper into him.

"Oh yes, I can feel it. You're so deep in me ... oh... paint my insides with your cum ... FUCKING BREED ME, JAMES!"

That did it. Like a lightning bolt ripping throughout my body, I slammed into him again and again, each time firing ropes of my essence deep within him.

"Jesus ... yes ... your cock is pulsing in me ... yes ... Jamie ... yes!!"

I felt him tighten and stiffen both around me and in front of me. For the second time in as many minutes, Ben came again.

I dropped forward, licking the line of fresh cum off his rippling abs. He tasted so good. I was devouring it like a man possessed. Finally, our chests against each other, I looked down into his eyes, swallowing down the last of him. All I saw was his love of me and my own reflected in his eyes.

My cock was starting to soften. I could feel Ben's half-poking me also. The lingering warmth and slickness of his seed lubricated us as we gently moved while we kissed, deeper and deeper. There he was: my cock still in his butt, kissing me with his all - it was so damn sexy. Swapping his taste between us, such a turn on, was having an effect on me. I started to harden up again,

"Are you getting hard again?" a surprised Ben asked, "If you are, please, yes, Jamie."

I was almost fully hard. The sensitive feeling had passed within seconds as I started to move slowly, my cum providing extra lube now along with a few sound effects. I was hard again, pistoning into him again.

"Oh god, yes fuck me again,' he whimpered.

Finally, we both collapsed, our exhausted bodies intertwined, both panting like we'd just run five miles flat out. Looking into each other's eyes, we didn't need to speak: our eyes said it all. Seconds later, there was a gentle knock at our door. It was Hailey.

"Umm Boys, you haven't fallen, you know - fallen asleep, have you. You've been gone a while and a few guests are asking about you."

We both burst into laughter, "No Hailey we're awake-."

"For sure we're awake, Hails." Ben replied.

Hailey started to quietly laugh, "Ok. Then, y'all better get cleaned up and come on out."

"Ok, give us five," I yelled as I grabbed Ben's hand and led him into the master bathroom. Reaching in, turning the shower on and stepping in, we washed each other down. And, yeah, it almost turned into another session.

..o0o..