Jamie's Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" I said, attempting to sound secure in the idea that nothing could shock me right then.

"Since we all seem to be being blunt right now, remember when the three of us first hooked up?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Well, when you weren't around, we would sometimes have sex with each other," she informed me, without sugar coating it at all.

"Why do I feel like something is being orchestrated here?" I asked.

With all the new information I was learning that day along with the events that were transpiring in the house that evening, everything just seemed... planned!

"I honestly don't know anything about that. I think you know everything I know."

"Okay, it's my turn to be blunt. Have you had sex with Jamie?"

"No. And just to prevent you from having to ask, my sister never had sex with her either," she said sternly. Her tone was enough for me to know she was being honest with me.

"Jamie said you were hot," I revealed.

"Well, I think she's pretty hot, too."

"Okay, I asked before if you've fucked Jamie and you said no. Do you plan on trying to?" I asked, glaring at her.

She stood up and knelt in front me, reaching for my zipper. I was a sucker for blowjobs, so I wasn't about to stop her, but I wanted an answer to my question. She leaned over as soon as my cock was freed and just before taking it into her mouth, she said "Only if it's okay with you."

12