All Comments on 'Jamie's First Love'

by bwelch

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Interesting story; I'm looking forward to reading more. A couple comments: Megan would not have trusted Jaime to watch her son that quickly and without knowing more about her. Also, you might need a new editor, since he or she doesn't seem to have corrected punctuation or grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

This is a great story! Other than being a bit lost in the beginning, I loved it! There was truth in this story without using sex to show true love and feelings. Part 2 really soon I hope!!

curiousonejcuriousonejover 10 years ago
Good story

I hope you write part 2 soon can wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2?!?!?!?!

I hope you write a part 2! really! this is so amazing!

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 10 years ago
ending suckd

jus wana say the ending suckd if it is the ending other than that good story and should part 2 so yea good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much potential

I love your characters and the potential this story has. I hate that it's in dire need of an editor. Not for content (much) and not for typos, but for grammar, story flow, and shifting tense.

I think you've got a lot of talent but it's raw. Keep writing and open yourself to being critiqued, I bet you can be a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!!!

write more please!!! is so beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Oh wow... I truly hope you choose to continue this piece; I love the characters, feelings and overall tone that's been set so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please write part 2

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finish

Please finish this. I saw this a while ago and loved it. Saw it again today and still love it. Finiiiiiiiiiiish thiiiiiiis!

becky7becky7about 10 years ago
Good start!!

You have made a good start. The plot has many ways to go and I really like the characters. Please continue with the story.

Thank you.

Becky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

oh no! Please Please complete this story. Im so hooked! You cant just leave it like that. Pls m beggin u.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I CONCUR!!

I'm drawn to all the characters and like everyone else, hope you finish this heartfelt, and beautifully melancholy story.

Countrycrazy85Countrycrazy85over 9 years ago

You left it hanging!!!! Please, please, please right more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why is there not a part 2??

Love this so far, would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Truth

Hi B, I feel that there's a lot more to this story, it feels kinda personal to me, in the fact it's not just a story or fiction.

I may be out on a limb here, but I hope and pray that you have found the peace that true love can bring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous