Jamie's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, it's nice."

Jo was now guiding Beth's hand up towards her nipple.

"You sure?" Beth was being careful.

"If you are."

"You know I like girls now."

Jo had noticed something different about Beth but hadn't realised what it was. A surge of relief, happiness flooded through her young body. Full of emotion, she whispered, "Show me ..."

Beth hesitated

"Please ..."

Three hours later, they got up, tired and very happy.

Nothing would be the same again. No words were spoken ... they were a couple.

Xxxxx

Vicki couldn't keep borrowing Jo's clothes and makeup. She needed her own clothes, shoes, cosmetics ... and hair.

Reluctantly he took off the dress. His cock was erect again. This was becoming a problem ... he didn't want to take anything else off. It felt so good, so right. Then he had an idea ... pulling his jeans up over the stockings and putting a baggy black tee shirt on over the bra, he was sure nobody would suspect ...

As he removed the lipstick and mascara he resolved that one day soon Vicki would venture outside, fully dressed as a sexy young woman.

Jamie guessed the best places to find affordable shoes and dresses were in the many charity shops near where he lived. Discount store TK Max had a lingerie section full of wonderful bras, panties and stockings. The wig, beautiful long brown hair, came from an adult shop in Soho, near to where he worked.

As he left the shop, loaded down with carrier bags from his big shopping expedition he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hello Jamie - been shopping?" Bella, an attractive middle aged woman was a regular at the pub. A cross dresser, she identified as female.

Jamie was shaken. She looked at the bulging carrier bags

"Mmmm, bought some dresses babe - no need to be embarrassed. By the way, your bra strap is showing. And those breasts - is it a padded bra?"

Jamie looked down. He was cornered. His secret was out.

"Babe, don't look so sad. We've all been there. If you want some help, make up tips, then I'll help you. Nobody need know ... promise. What is your girlie name?"

Jamie hesitated then looked up.

"Vicki."

"Come with me lovely Vicki. I live just round the corner. We can have some girlie fun dressing and doing makeup. Then we'll have a girlie's night out.

She took his hand. Jamie was nervous and very excited. His new life was starting.

Once in the apartment Bella took a cigarette out of a pretty pink cigarette case, lighting it with a pink BIC lighter. She looked thoughtfully at her new protège.

"Empty all your bags onto the bed and we'll get you dressed like the gorgeous girl you are babe."

And so Vicki was transformed into a very sexy teen girl. A short tight blue dress, black silky panties, a padded bra with breast enhancers provided by Bella, smooth grey stockings, four inch heel black shoes, matching bag, long dark hair. As Bella painstakingly did Vicki's makeup she explained every step and technique.

Vicki looked in the full length mirror.

"I'm beautiful ... !"

"You're a very beautiful young girl Vicki."

"Please may I have a cigarette."

"Of course, sweetheart, all beautiful young girls smoke."

Vicki quickly took the cigarette, lit the end, inhaled. It felt so good. Cock hard, projecting under the dress, heart racing, sexual appetite growing ... she was in a wonderful happy place.

So was Bella.

"You are gorgeous Vick, can Bella have a little "thank you" kiss? You are so irresistible..."

"Mmm, please ..." Jamie was sooo excited. He was a girl and all girls loved attention.

Gently at first, Bella knew not to rush things. Young Vicki was a beginner. As her tongue stroked around the teen's lips, she could feel the instant reaction. Vicki wanted more, but she would have work for it. She pulled away.

"Finish your ciggi Vicki sweetheart, then we'll show you to the unsuspecting world. Would you like that?

Jamie didn't know what to say. Vicki loved the sensual feel of Bella's baby kiss.

"Or would you rather go out later?"

"Later." Jamie looked down. There was an unmissable bulge inside Bella's dress.

Very excited but scared ... this was all new. Vicki wanted to lose her virginity, to be made love to. Was this the moment? Would it hurt? Curiosity, fear, need, Jamie's mind was in turmoil.

Bella knew what to do, "You're young and very beautiful young woman Vicki, but you aren't ready yet. Perhaps we should go out."

Very beautiful young woman ... a surge of emotion and happiness took over, tears started running down Vicki's cheeks.

"Beautiful sexy sweetheart, come to Bella."

And she did.

They kissed. As Vicki felt Bella's tongue enter her mouth she wrapped her arms tightly around her body. They kissed, and kissed ... omg, this was sooo good. She could feel a hand lifting her dress, slowly moving up her stockings, onto the bare flesh. Then it stopped.

"This way sweetheart." She felt Bella take her hand and lead her to a pink, dimly lit bedroom.

As she lay on the bed she was ready. On her back, legs wide apart, she desperately wanted Bella to make love to her ... now. But Bella knew not to rush, but to enjoy every part of a lover's body.

Half an hour later, she felt Bella's finger spreading lube around her rim ... this was it, she was ready. The hard cock slowly entered her body. The excitement, the feeling was overpowering. Jamie, now Vicki, in his short body hugging dress, stockings, bra, make up, an attractive sexy young woman, was making love..

Xxxxx

"You ok Jo?"

The girls were having breakfast in a bar overlooking the sea.

"Very ok".

"Me too." Beth took Jo's hand, squeezing it tightly, "I was scared I'd upset you."

"It was sooo good, beautiful ... just want to be with you ... always."

"From friends to lovers?" Beth needed reassuring

"And partners."

"What about Jamie?"

Jo hesitated. Decision time. "I'll have to tell him."

"Let's celebrate - buy some weed and a bong, find a dealer for the E and pink cocaine.... and back to the room, lock the door." Beth knew what she wanted. So did Jo. Hand in hand they walked to the Marijuana shop.

Xxxxx

"Now we'll go for dinner. Let me fix your makeup ... omg, you are indistinguishable from a sexy confident young woman." Bella never expected such a complete transformation.

"Let's practice walking. There is an art to 4" heels. Copy me ... remember, back straight, head up, small steps ...

After ten minutes of practice, Vicki was ready to enter the world.

"Put your arm through mine if you don't feel steady. We'll not walk too quickly. The restaurant is just round the corner."

Vicki's heart was racing as for the first time she entered the real world, Dean Street, in the heart of London's Soho. Nervousness was quickly replaced by confidence. As she followed Bella's instructions, smiling confidently, head up, small feminine steps, she felt a wonderful release ... she was now an attractive, young woman.

A server showed them to a quiet table in the back of the restaurant. They sat side by side, facing into the restaurant.

His eyes on Vicki, "Enjoy your dinner, ladies."

"Thank you." Vicki spoke quietly, not yet confident that her voice matched her persona.

"Drinks to start with?" The waiter seemed obsessed with Vicki. Bella was a regular customer. But what was she doing with this beautiful sexy young girl?

"A Prosecco please Pierre."

"And the lady?"

Vicki was almost overcome ...

"Prosecco for me as well please Pierre."

Across the room was a table with just one diner. A young Mediterranean looking man, early thirties, kept smiling at her. Happy that she was so convincing, but not yet confident, Vicki ignored him.

She felt Bella's hand rest on her exposed stocking clad thigh. The erection

was uncontrollable ... her imagination on fire. She gasped as the hand worked it's way under her dress, between her legs.

The restaurant quietened as a tall woman, with long blonde hair, wearing a body hugging black leather dress, fishnet stockings, black heels walked in by herself. She joined the man.

Vicki loved the whole outfit and whispered to Bella, "That's my next outfit ... she looks amazing."

"So could you, but you'll need a lot of money sweetheart ... or a rich man. Mario owns several nightclubs."

On the way back to the apartment Bella received a text. "Ciao Bella. Who was your beautiful gay friend in the restaurant? Is she a newbie? Would she be interested in working behind the bar at my Loft Club? Good money, big tips. The members would love her. So feminine, so convincing. Get her to contact me."

Bella was feeling some responsibility towards his protégé, "A big decision for you to make sweetheart. It's a club for the mega rich. Invitation only, anything goes, total sexual freedom. It's a private world with its own rules.

It's a big opportunity, but first you must decide, are you Vicki or Jamie? Who are you ... who do you want to be?"

"I don't know."

Vicki packed Jamie's clothes into a carrier bag, called an Uber to take her back to the flat. Shortly into the trip she realised the driver was chatting her up. She liked it a lot, especially when he wrote down his mobile no. "Phone me babe ..."

Perhaps he could choose who to be, Vicki or Jamie, depending how he felt or the circumstances.

Vicki needed more clothes, makeup and sexy underwear. But how could she afford it? Would she earn more at the Loft? Probably more than he was earning right now. Tempting.

As he undressed, he took selfies of the way Bella had made him up. Carefully removing his makeup, he slid Jo's silky nightie over his head, past his sensitive erect nipples. He was tired and very happy.

It was six thirty. Jamie was excited - had some decisions to make. First a shower, then get dressed. Jamie or Vicki? No contest. He was on the lunchtime shift at the bar so he had time to think.

Today he would wear short black skirt and a the white Moschino tee shirt he had bought at the charity shop. First the white bra with Bella's breast enhancers ... so convincing. This was sooo exciting. He started to fantasise - perhaps one day, after a few months, with the help of some hormone tablets his small breasts would grow, filling the bra. The silky white panties, and the smooth opaque stockings hugged his body. The short black skirt was tight, but he squeezed into it. The tight tee shirt exaggerated the shape of his breasts.

Slowly and carefully he made up. The combination of Bella's advice and the selfies made it easier. By the time he had finished and added the shoulder length dark hair, he was Vicki again.

But what should she do? The well paid work in the Loft Club was tempting, but was it just bar work, or more? If she earned good money she could buy an expensive black leather dress like the sophisticated, sexy tall woman in the restaurant was wearing. She could buy lots of dresses, skirts, shoes and bags and wear them all the time. Vicki would stay Vicki ...

She needed to think about it. What were the downsides? Perhaps a coffee would help ... but it didn't. Perhaps a cigarette with the coffee? She took the last of Jo's cigarettes, put it between her lips, lit the end, filling her body with the addictive smoke. Relief, that felt better ... but what should she do?

The shape of a cock appeared under her skirt. Then a moist patch. Lifting the hem of her skirt, she wrapped her fingers around the excited organ ... hand vigorously masturbating, she could feel the orgasm starting ... omg .... this was going to be big ... cumming ... cumming ...cumming ... on the table top, all over the chair, her stockings, onto the carpet ... everywhere.

It was an easy decision,

Vicki picked up the phone ...

To be continued

12