Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Jamie is helpless in the table, what could go wrong.
1.6k words
4.66
6.5k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was enjoying the devices, they were being run completely by the AI. The basic goal of the "Experimental" mode was to give the wearer otherworldly orgasms. She didn't know what to expect but she was willing to roll with the punches. She was enjoying the subtle prostate stimulation she was receiving. Her appetite had been wetted by the girls, and having them restrain her had only made her hornier. While she was only receiving light stimulation she was in a very erotic place. "Oh sir, this is great! I'm completely yours to defile, your devices, your cock, your wife, anyone you want can see me like this and use me anytime!" Jamie knew she was going to be here for several hours, and she was beginning to comprehend this fact. She felt excited as well as scared. She knew these devices could bring her a lot of pleasure, too much in fact.

She began worrying as the stroker affixed to her cock began slowly stroking her. She felt her worry melt away as she found the two devices absolutely divine. She moaned softly around her gag as she felt the nipple cups pull a gentle suction. "Oh fuck that's good!" She thought as her eyes rolled back slightly. She was fully aroused now, everything had been set very well by the AI. Just as she thought it couldn't get better she began tasting her own precum. She sucked away at her gag desperate for more, she was so deep in her lust she imagined she was sucking a real cock.

Jamie was completely gone, the world around her dissolved as she withdrew to her over active imagination. She envisioned herself held down by multiple men and violated to perfection. She was riding a growing wave of pleasure. Her body was telling her she was going to cum soon. As the wave crested the devices pulsed higher. Jamie's eyes shot wide open but she couldn't see. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and stayed pinned there as her cum was fed to her through the gag. The toys gently slowed as she came down from easily the best orgasm she'd ever experienced. She grew relaxed then tired. She was floating in her head space and slowly fell asleep for a nap, though not before swallowing her pathetic load. "Oh boys, relax I know you want to cum but I'm getting tired. Feel free to fuck my ass while I relax a little bit, just be gentle if I fall asleep."

Jamie laid there for around half an hour before the devices cycled back on. She dreamt of seducing a young man and teaching him exactly how to please her. She had him rocking his cock slowly on her prostate as she was stirred. She had been unconsciously enjoying the prostate stimulation for nearly 10 minutes before being awoken by the sublime sensation. As she awoke she found herself hazy. Feeling heavy, over sexed, and deeply submissive. She felt disappointed that her dream lover never came inside her. That passed quickly as she realized she was only receiving anal stimulation. "Finally I can be fucked like the woman I am." Her prostate toy ramped up slightly and she rolled her eyes back. A display had come down as she moaned around her gag.

David "Jamie, are you enjoying the devices?"

Jamie nodded with her eyes rolling back occasionally

David "Glad to hear that, we're going to leave you to it but we need to know first. Blink once for anal, and twice for stroker."

Jamie blinked once and stared.

David "Excellent, I'm going to set the devices to make you cum rapidly for the next 6 hours. Have fun."

Jamie was elated! 6 hours of anal sounded excellent, little did she know this was the beginning of the end for her orgasms. She felt the device shift to absolute maximum. She almost screamed with pleasure. She would have if not for the gag halting any serious noise. She felt close, she began breathing heavily. She felt ready to cum, she also felt ready to pee! She wasn't sure if she could hold back either. Her arousal peaked, her orgasm ran through her violently. She arched her back hard and moaned harshly as her body forced a few drops of cum out of her. She felt shameful as her body dropped back to the table. Worse still her bladder had decided it could take no more. She couldn't even taste her cum over the flood of urine invading her mouth. She swallowed every drop and savored it as a proper submissive fuck toy should.

Her prostate stimulation had remained completely unchanged, she would cum again soon. She was overwhelmed, she could hardly process the situation, not that she had to. Her head space was telling her everything she needed to know. She was moaning immediately following her urine and cum cocktail. The toy was relentless she wouldn't last getting hammered like this! She felt her next orgasm building. She was loving it, for now. Her second orgasm came in a mere 3 minutes, she was waiting for her cum to be fed to her but it simply wasn't there. She had literally been milked dry. The nipple cups sucked her sensitive nipples all the way into the cups, then they began to vibrate. "Oh fuck! This is too much!" The AI had her number and was going to play her like a fiddle. The devices would work their magic endlessly until the night was through. This became very clear to her as her next orgasm came almost immediately following. She groaned cumming and realizing she would continue to cum until she couldn't anymore.

Jamie's thoughts were short, discordant and desperate. "Please sir! Make it stop! I can't take it anymore! This is agony, every orgasm is like running a mile! Oh fuck please, I can't even taste my cum anymore! I must be dry! Oooohhhh fuck I'm cumming again! Ahhhh uuuu gggg. Oh fuck, this, I, when, ugh just fuck my throat please! Not again uuuuuuuuuuuugggg!" She was exhausted, her muscles were sore, she was crying as she strained through yet another unwanted orgasm.

For what seemed like forever to Jamie her orgasms blended together. The AI was making minor adjustments to apply maximum stimulation directly to Jamie's prostate. She screamed through her nose as her body was battered into submission. She struggled against her restraints, screamed, thrashed, and cried. Her brain went blank, and yet the assault continued. Her body went limp, yet the devices never ceased. Inevitably she blacked out from continuous straining. The logs recorded 6 orgasms in the first 10 minutes, 4 orgasms in the following 10 minutes. After Jamie had blacked out her orgasms tapered until despite 30 minutes of continual stimulation she experienced no orgasm.

Not cumming for over half an hour, in combination with being unconscious, had triggered a subroutine that forced all devices to operate at optimal settings. Jamie's stroker switched on, she was fed a sugary slurry, and she was given a warm caffeinated enema. After 5 minutes of not being awoken by any of these things an electric current was passed through her nipple cups. Immediately Jamie sprang to life. "What the fuck! Oh shit, I'm so ragged. How long has this been on! Oooohhhh fuck I think I'm going to cum again!" She was close, however she had been close for awhile now, even if she didn't know it.

The screen dropped down once more and began playing pornography. Jamie was an absolute addict when it came to porn, she had spent hours straight watching increasingly weird pornography just looking for new things to try. The porn on the screen though was all of her. Every erotic encounter she had in the home had been supercut into a video especially for her, thanks to the AI. The only other thing of note was the continual playback of everything she had been called inside the house. As she watched herself swallow Beth's load and be called "a perfect little whore" she finally let another orgasm overwhelm her. She strained loudly during the unwanted orgasm; she was weak, spent and absolutely braindead. When her orgasm was finished she blacked out again. The logs recorded 2 more orgasms separated by an hour. Then nothing more.

At midnight Jamie was woken by David removing the gag from her mouth.

David "Hey Jamie, got a blowjob left in you?"

Jamie "Of course sir, you don't need to ask to use my throat."

David "I know, that's why I didn't ask last time."

Jamie figured she must have been unconscious for the last one which would explain her sore throat. David fucked her throat mercilessly until he dumped his load directly into Jamie's throat.

Jamie "Thank you sir."

David "No problem slut."

David affixed a device to Jamie's flaccid cock. Jamie felt it compress her genitals greatly, suction down. Then she felt her plug being removed and replaced.

Jamie "What's that?"

David "New prototype, it's basically a prosthetic vagina."

Jamie "Really!?! That's incredible!"

David "Well sort of, it keeps your penis held where the clitoris is. It's basically a chastity device and has the appearance of a vagina as well as a penal attachment but I don't think you need that."

Jamie "So, can I cum from being fucked in it?"

David "Ha, well not right now you can't." You won't be able to cum for a week, maybe more."

Jamie "Oh, right not without the toys right?"

David "Not even with them, the AI is going offline for the week."

Jamie "What! But I..."

David "Don't care slut, it's being retrained, it'll be a week no matter what."

Jamie "Yes sir."

David and Jamie went upstairs, Jamie had a million questions but there were two she needed to ask tonight.