Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Jamie meets the other AI trainers.
1.5k words
4.67
4.7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David led Jamie to the basement of the house. The room was massive, there were at least 40 sets of restraints along the walls. In the middle of the room were countless pieces of furniture that looked completely alien. They were in fact specially designed tables for prolonged bondage sessions. They were equipped with hoses for feeding, enemas, as well as genital envelopment and stimulation. They had numerous restraints and adjustments for different positions and restraining options. Functionally someone could be kept in one permanently if Anna and David chose to keep them there.

Jamie noticed that there were 3 tables presently occupied. There were two women wearing the same strapless dildos as Anna had earlier. There was also a transwoman locked in a chastity device. They were all writhing in sexual frustration. These were the individuals who were being paid to develop the neural net for the server. They had all been edged for 9 hours a day for the last few days. They were not allowed to cum during their time off inorder to keep the data as refined as possible. The more they were edged the easier it would be for them to cum and as a result the AI would develop better ability to detect and deny orgasms.

Jamie "Umm who are these women?"

David "We refer to them as the AI trainers."

Jamie "And what are they doing?"

David "They're being edged."

Jamie "What!?! For how long!?!"

David checking his phone "3 hours so far today."

Jamie "TODAY!?!"

David "Well yeah, this is their full time job."

Jamie "What!?!"

David "It might be easier to just talk to them."

Jamie "YES! Let me talk to them!"

David removed the oral feeding tube and shut off the devices connected to all of the AI trainers. David knew they all had the ability to leave at any point if they so chose, he also knew that none of them ever would. David introduced the three women to Jamie as Gina, Dez, and Beth. Beth was the transwoman and by the looks of it the youngest. She had a very slightly developed chest and a only slightly shrunken cock. Jamie estimated she was 20 and had been transitioning for less than 2 years. She also noticed the familiar long trail of precum leaking from her. She knew immediately she had been in chastity for a long time.

Jamie "Umm, hello are you all ok?"

Gina "I see where you're coming from, we're all fine, desperate for an orgasm, but fine."

Dez "Second that!"

Beth "I'm fine, obviously frustrated but fine."

Jamie "Ok, so everyone is fine, that's good. Umm why did you all volunteer for this?"

Beth "Well, I'm trying to get to the point that I won't need my penis to cum anymore so my eventual surgery won't take away my sexual pleasure. I was locked in chastity for months when I found David and Anna. It was a natural fit."

Dez "I was more difficult to convince but when I found out my salary I was convinced. I wish I was allowed to cum in my time off, but the price you pay I suppose."

Gina "Pretty much the same here, you must be new. Are you considering a position here?"

David "No, she's already accepted one. She's our toy."

Gina "Wait so she's allowed to cum!"

David "Well yes, she's more of a late stage test subject that Anna and I will enjoy as we see fit."

Dez "I wish I could enjoy her! I haven't cum in so long I could probably get off on her tiny cock in minutes!"

Gina "I bet I could get off on her tiny cock in seconds!"

Beth "I might cum just looking at her!"

David "Well ladies, it's your lucky day. If you want to, you may use our toy for the next 10 minutes."

Beth "Do I have to remove my cage?"

David "Nope do as you like, consider her your reward for diligent service."

Jamie was excited immediately! She hopped up on a nearby table and pulled herself atop it. She was going to be used by the most desperate people she had ever met! Dez Being a lesbian, and a dominant one at that, elected to keep her device on. All she needed to do to slide her strapless dildo all the way into Jamie was quickly rub her copious sexual fluids down the shaft. Gina pulled hers out chosing to be fucked rather than do the fucking. David quickly grabbed his phone and set everyone's devices to "quickie". As soon as the settings were changed Beth and Dez immediately began moaning. Jamie worked Beth's balls as well as she could while holding her chastity cage in her mouth. They both were not going to last long. Dez was figuring out her device quickly. As she felt the best when she bottomed out in Jamie she found herself bunny fucking Jamie's ass while almost completely bottomed out inside her. Gina was screaming "Oh my god I'm going to cum already!" Her scream triggered a subroutine in the system. As she yelled, Dez and Beth felt their devices ramp to maximum.

Dez and Beth both screamed "ME TOO!".

Jamie was over the moon with her performance but not her sexual arousal. She wondered briefly if her "hair trigger" effect had faded already. She was immediately refocused by the massive load being shot into her mouth by Beth! This was without a doubt the largest load she had ever swallowed! She felt Beth's cock shoot cum over 15 times and it seemed like it would go on forever. She greedily swallowed every drop scrambling to keep up with the massive load. Eventually the 3 women Jamie was servicing fell into a heap all enjoying the first real afterglow they had experienced in ages. Jamie was frustrated that they didn't seem to want more, but she was more frustrated by the fact that she was inside someone for the first time in almost a year and she wasn't going to cum. Beth removed her caged cock from Jamie's mouth and sat across from her on the table.

Beth "Did you swallow all that!"

Jamie "Yes ma'am."

Beth "No wonder they picked you to be their toy, you're a perfect little whore aren't you?"

Jamie leaned forward and licked the trail of precum off Beth's leg, balls, and cage.

Jamie "Yup, thanks for noticing."

Dez "I could've told you that as soon as I slid into her ass she's been well used this morning!"

Gina "Yup she's perfect alright, she knew to grind her pubic bone into my clit!"

David "Yes everyone, Jamie is very well experienced and she's eager to please everyone always. As interesting as that is, right now her pleasure is on the docket. She's come down here to get the full mindfuck experience. If you three would be so kind as to restrain her and affix the proper equipment, I'll dismiss you for the day."

The AI trainers stood up and guided Jamie to one of the tables. She was outfitted with a stroker, medium size prostate toy, as well as nipple suction devices. She was restrained to ensure she wouldn't interfere with any of the devices. The girls all took turns thanking Jamie for their first orgasm in weeks and months. They then affixed hoses to all her devices and looked at David for guidance around her feeding tube.

David "Thank you ladies. Gina and Dez, reaffix your chastity devices then you will be dismissed for the day. Beth you're free to go right now."

The ladies, excited to have a half day, did exactly that and left promptly. They knew the software was well refined but didn't know what Jamie had been signed up for. They were only testing one facit of a very complex system. They all wondered what would happen to Jamie while they were going back to their daily lives.

David "Alright Jamie, this is going to be a very long ordeal. I'm going to affix your feeding tube. This tube will provide food, water, as well as all your sexual fluids. If you need to use the bathroom you may just go, however we haven't had time to make the system differentiate urine from cum so you'll be fed that as well. If you have a problem with that you may discontinue the contract."

Jamie "Not a problem sir, I will comply completely."

David "I figured you would. We're going to be running this machine for the rest of the day. Are you alright with that?"

Jamie "Yes sir, service as you see fit."

David "Excellent!"

David placed the tube in Jamie's mouth and inflated it with his phone. He set the devices to "Experimental" and left. Jamie sat there and readied herself for anything. She didn't know if she was going to be forced to cum all day in rapid succession, on a regular schedule, or edged for hours then made to cum. Her brain was wracked with questions as she felt the devices whir to life.