All Comments on 'Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 03'

by Lillian2Yung

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whoa!

I've never seen so many characters in one story and still have it work but you certainly pulled it off! Great work babe! Wonderful story! Very hot and it certainly kept my hands busy! Is there going to be a fouth installment? Just asking cause I'd like you to keep me posted. Love from Berlin. See you Wednesday, Marjolein;*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I do lik it but...

I like the story I really do. But there are way too many characters and coincidental run ins for it to be even slightly believable.

Miro4funMiro4funover 17 years ago
Too Many Characters?! Never!

There's nothing coincidental about it! If you've read the story you'd see that Miro (aka ME!) has his hands in everything. Jonathan and Jasmine were sent there by either Miro or Sonja and they are at the heart of the matter. There are a lot of Characters that much is true. Loved it Lil! And I do hope you'll press on with the forth installment. Bring it all together! Fantastic! Honoured that you've chosen me as the lead;D Grtz, Miro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You go darlin!!

Amazing as always, Lil. I love the complexity, all the characters (and ALL the sex they provide you options for), and the interactions you've created between them!

Incredibly hot! :oD

"C" (forgot my password. LOL)

bridgetjonesbridgetjonesover 17 years ago
Great story!

Loved all three stories.

Really well written. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JAMIE' FAN

I lOVE ALL JAMIE'S POOL PARTY STORY! when is the next part comming? Pleese leave the mother and father out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice

it's a damn winner. =)

fourth installment??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it

More !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

Love it! Came so much to it! I'm addicted & need more! Just thinking about what could happen is making me cum! Again LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very good and enjoyable series

I enjoyed your story. I think another chapter would be good to tie things up neatly. Some very good hard sex though the last pages of this chapter became a little disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You did not finish this story, that you started 10 years ago. F I N I S H it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous