Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around he saw lights coming from the poolhouse and indeed the pool but upon entering the back garden there was no one there either. Seeing as he'd been at the house many a time before he walked along the pool and into the livingroom through the sliding glass doors. Well through the already standing open sliding glass doors.

Looking left he found what he was looking for. The central intercom panel. Pressing the button 1st floor bath he heard a little click but other than that nothing. 1st floor poolroom, masterbedroom and Jamie's room delivered similar results. After pressing the button Miro's Room the intercom gave a strange and rather painful whistle and then three little beeps and then shorted out.

Frowning Nate removed his hands from over his ears and looked at the com panel as if it had just started doing a jigg. It had never done nor would it ever be doing a jig again. It was most definitely beyond repair. It had even started smoking slightly. Catching on, Nate moved away from the com panel rather sharpish and he was lucky that he had. Four seconds later the com panel exploded.

***

"WAWAZDAT?" Sonja exclaimed, her face buried in a pillow as we both heard the whistle and then a loud thumping noise, sort of like a firecracker set off under a pillow.

"Lemme check," I said softly, pulling my cock out of her pussy and standing up. Sonja wasn't very happy about this but exploding things in the house take a certain precedence. I picked up the robe Sonja had been wearing earlier and quickly made my way along the corridor outside towards the stairs. No sounds came from downstairs now but there had definitely been one.

That's when I began to notice a strange sound, it sounded like someone was either hopping on one foot and trying very hard to be quiet about it or someone trying to lift up the couch while an elephant stood on it. Bong...BongBong...Bong...BongBong, it went.

Then again my hearing was kinda funny from all the sex, I could hear the cloth of the robe and the slapping noise my cock was making against my legs but also the air-conditioning fan rattling faintly in the back ground, the adapter for the pool lights humming slightly. They'd always told me masturbation would grow hair on my palms but not that sex would give me annoying super hearing.

I stole downstairs and peeked into the dining-room. Nothing there. I walked along the corridor and found that all the lights were off except for the ones in the pool. A faint blue light filtered in through the open sliding doors.

The weird noise continued and I suddenly realised that it was my heart thumping in my chest. I was pumped full of adrenaline. I didn't much like the feeling.

***

Hazy clouds of smoke drifted through his head and Nate felt strangely disconnected from his body. One point was painfully obvious, his head was still there. And it hurt like it was being sliced in half.

Point of fact was that he'd hit it as he dove over the sofa to get away from the exploding com system. He still didn't know what had happened but he was fairly sure that his head had hit the coffee table really hard. Groaning he felt the back of his head. A small gasp of pain escaped from his mouth as he felt the large lump swelling there.

He opened his eyes and saw nothing but a vague blur. One of his contacts had apparently fallen out. He tried sitting up but then his head started throbbing like crazy so he lay back down.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a blurred black and blueish shape float into the room. It moved as if on wheels. He knew that movement.

"Miro?" he tried to say, his voice coming out as a painful rasp but the effect was there.

The figure halted and turned towards the sound he's made. Quickly.

***

There lying in the middle of the splintered coffee table on his back was Nate. My best friend and he was looking a lot worse than the last time I'd seen him but that was probably because of the burned hairs and bleeding lip.

"Nate? What the hell happened," I said hurrying over to his side.

"Companel," he rasped raising a bloodied hand to point behind me.

I turned around and saw, in the dim light from the pool, a blackened bit of wall and around it were several large pieces of burned formerly white plastic. It had exploded alright. So much for the life long guarantee.

"Can you stand?" I asked as I looked back at heap that was Nate.

"Yeah I think I can manage," he said clambering out of the ruined coffee table that seemed to have broken his fall.

He shifted around and put out an arm.

I reached out and grabbed it and started pulling him to his feet. He grimaced and groaned but managed to get to his feet nonetheless. He was a little shaky but stood upright well enough. Then he took a step and I had to reach out again because he looked like a drunken new-born calf. Wobbling uncertainly he allowed me to guide him to the chair which was unlike the couch not blackened by bits of debris.

"Sit down Nate and I'll get the first aid kit. I don't think you'll need the hospital but I think some of these cuts could do with some bandages and a thorough cleaning," I said and made to leave.

"I think it was booby trapped," Nate coughed.

"The Comsystem? Can't have been I used it this morning and it was on this afternoon and it was fine," I said but at the same time I couldn't help but wonder.

I didn't know anyone with a grudge against me. Unless you counted my ex girlfriend but then she was in Australia and I knew for a fact that she didn't know anything about technology or explosives.

"I think it must've been a short," I said confidently and made into the kitchen where the first aid kit was. My dad was somewhat of a hazard when it came to sharp objects or stoves. He always seemed to burn or cut himself when he was cooking. Which was why he didn't do it all that much...or I should say he wasn't allowed to do it much by my mom. Not that his cooking was bad but hey you try to eat an egg with bits of dad sliced in.

I returned to find Sonja sitting next to her brother on her haunches and looking both anxious and very happy to see him at the same time.

"But we should get you to the hospital," she said softly as she examined the cut on his forehead.

"Miro is trained in first aid and he knows what he's doing because I went to the same training course," Nate said smiling at his younger sister. Sonja had apparently found Jamie's robe or maybe it was her own but either way she was no longer naked. Although I was pleased to see that the robe was a bit too short for her.

I sat down infront of Nate and started to address the cuts and scrapes on his face and arms.

***

Kyla was purring contently as she sucked George's large thick cock. Her other hand was closed around Jonathan's equally large member. Her eyes were large and wide as she looked from one to the other.

George smiled at her pretty face and knew this would be a night to remember. Or indeed a holiday to remember. Even now Jonathan's wife would be all over Olivia and he knew that they wouldn't want to be interrupted. He himself had no inclination to interrupt. He was having his cock sucked by a gorgeous 23 year old Hawaiian girl that seemed to be in a very kinky mood.

He looked up at Jonathan as Kyla switched cocks again. Jonathan was smiling happily in a dazed yet intense sort of way. George had known Jonathan for about six years now and had liked him from the get go. They had met on the golf course where George had just sealed the film deal of the year and Jonathan had just been having sex with Anna Morales, the deputy chief of police. Deputy Morales was a short yet powerfully beautiful woman in her early thirties and nipped into the country club annex golf resort three times a week for some casual sex. Being unmarried she had no trouble with a little casual sex. And the men at the country club were all too happy to oblige.

After a little passionate if not entirely anonymous sex Morales would go back to the station and Jonathan had wandered onto the golfcourse where he had run into George. Literally. His golf cart had smashed into George and his caddie and together they had managed to thunder themselves into the water hazard on the fifteenth hole.

Spluttering and dripping wet Jonathan had profusely apologised to George but George's mood couldn't have been ruined even if he'd been struck by lightning. Together they had helped the caddie out of the water and gone for a getting to know you drink. They'd been golfing buddies ever since. Neither woman in either of their lives knew about the friendship, it was kept just to themselves.

And for good reason. Every once in a while they teamed up on girls like this. Business trips along the same line and they'd share a hotel. Every time they'd gone on 'nature walks' or 'scene finding expeditions' they'd been fucking around. Sometimes with each other. More often times with beautiful women. No matter what their age.

"Ooh she is good isn't she," George grinned as Jonathan made a face that suggested that he was about to blow his load. Ofcourse he was allowed to because Kyla was the most fantastic cock sucker George had ever come across himself. She was a superstar. He smiled and thought that he would suggest that she go into the movie business. He had enough contacts in Hollywood to make this girls talents blossom. In more ways than one.

And on the other hand he could just let her stay here on the Island and come back to visit every time he was on the Island. Yes that would be more acceptable. She would be the treasure of a lifetime. He grinned again. This was some holiday.

***

Olivia gasped as Jasmine slid another finger into her churning pussy, licking around her clit as she did so. Her throat was becoming raw from the moaning and occasional shriek that she'd let out over the last ten minutes. Jasmine was wonderful and she smelled so incredibly sexy. A scent Olivia hadn't yet been able to place but the more intense Jasmine made her ministrations the less Olivia cared. She just wanted two more things. Jasmine's pussy on her mouth and to cum. Not necessarily in that order but either one would have to happen fast or she's take immediate action.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Olivia groaned as Jasmine pushed in another finger. If she had counted correctly and she wasn't entirely sure that she had due to the stresses in her body, Jasmine now had four fingers in her pussy and her gorgeous little tongue was driving her insane.

Flickering like a hyperactive guppy it zoomed back and forth across her pussy and clit and every now and then Jasmine would suck hard on her clit and bang her fingers into Olivia's pussy with quite some force. Olivia loved every second of it. She never wanted this to end and was going to suggest that they get together after the holiday. A lot.

George wouldn't mind, he was always away on some business trip or another, screwing women all over the world. Well Olivia wanted just the one right now and that was Jasmine.

"Haha! I've found your G-spot!" Jasmine declared loudly to the room. Before Olivia could congratulate her she felt her back arch and an intense feeling of continuous orgasm flooded into her system. It stayed there as Jasmine sucked on her clit and continued to put pressure on her g-spot. Incoherent sentences were tumbling out of Olivia's mouth without her awareness.

"Ooh yes yes yes," she said in a high rather squeaky voice that was very unlike her normal one, "Jas...suck oh fuck yes...there awh yes fuck!"

Jasmine smiled and redoubled her efforts. What she had in mind for later would have to be a surprise for now but it was something she'd been planning from the moment Miro had called her a few days ago.

***

Jamie couldn't feel her legs anymore and plunked down into the warm bath water again. She looked up to see Will frowning at her, his face covered in her love juices. He stuck out his tongue and almost experimentally licked his lips.

"I wasn't done yet," he said in a voice that was both commanding and sweet at the same time.

Jamie shrugged.

"I couldn't hold myself up any longer. We could do it under the shower...or even on the kitchen counter. But I'm not standing up anymore with one leg in the tub and the other on the rim so you can suck my pussy some more. It's beginning to get a little sore," she lied the last part but Will couldn't know that.

"Oh well you'll just have to lie down infront of the fire and I'll fuck you up the ass," he joked. Jamie stared at him.

"Mmh that could work," she said thoughtfully. In fact it sounded like music to her ears. Will's cock in her ass and maybe even Jason's big thing in her mouth at the same time. If Jason was willing to wake up anyway. They'd already been in the bathroom for over an hour and all Jamie had to show for it were several orgasms from having her pussy sucked by Will for so long. He hadn't even let her suck his cock. In fact now that she looked at it, it was barely even hard anymore. She felt thoroughly offended for a moment or two but then she remembered his offer of anal sex. Which she enjoyed a lot.

She got up out of the tub and grabbed Will's hand and dragged him out of the bathroom still dripping wet.

One look into the livingroom told her all she needed to know. Jason had woken up, walked to the kitchen and was now smiling glazily around as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey baby are you up for it again?" Jamie asked coyly.

Jason turned to look at the pair of them, sipped his coffee and nodded. His eyes suddenly a good deal more alert.

"Great! Now..." she suddenly stopped and gazed open mouthed at Jason, "Ooh now that's the quickest erection I've yet seen from you".

Indeed his cock had started growing the moment Jamie had stepped into the kitchen, dripping wet and holding the arm of Will. At least what she thought was his arm. She was unaware of it at that time but she was actually holding his cock just above his balls. Jason ofcourse saw this and found it supremely arousing.

***

"Ouch watch it!" Nate said as he jerked his arm away for the umpteenth time in the last ten minutes.

"I haven't even started yet you ninny! Now if you don't hold still I'm going to have to start making some weird decisions here," I said ominously. Both Sonja and Nate looked at me. Nate with a slight fear and Sonja with a slight case of horniness.

"Fine! Go ahead then but if it hurts I'm knocking you out," Nate warned sounding like a pre-school bully.

I smiled at Sonja and nodded. She got up and walked around to the back of Nate's chair. I took Nate's hand and held it in place just in case he jerked it away again. I picked up my cottonballs and put some iodine on it again. Just before I reached his arm I could feel Nate strain to get away again. I looked up at Sonja and nodded again. She smiled and took off her robe an sat on Nate's lap and kissed him.

Not exactly what I'd had in mind but it seemed to do the trick. Nate was so caught up in kissing Sonja that he allowed me to clean the cuts on his arm. I just hoped that Sonja would keep kissing him because the moment she stopped I was sure that he would jerk his arm away again.

That's when I remembered that they were bother and sister.

Now, having fucked my own sister earlier, I found the sight of them extremely arousing. I held the urge to slip my cock back into Sonja in check for the moment however and continued to clean Nate's cuts.

Nate didn't move again until I had cleaned all the little cuts on both arms and indeed didn't even seem to be aware of my presence in the room anymore. All his attention was focused on Sonja and indeed hers on him. So smiling I disappeared into the yard for a swim leaving them to catch up.

The first thing that caught my attention were the pool lights. They were on and I was fairly certain that I had turned them off the morning after the pool party.

Shrugging I let my robe fall to the ground and dove into the pool. It was as refreshing as ever and I wondered why I even took showers anymore. Ofcourse when I opened my eyes under water the chlorine made that answer known.

My eyes stinging slightly I came up for air on the other side of the pool. I'd been doing that since I was twelve years old. Diving in and holding my breath long enough for me to reach the other side. On more than one occasion my head had actually banged into the wall.

Today however I gasped in a few lung fulls of cool summer air and looked around. My vision was slightly blurred but I could see one thing very clearly.

"Marissa," I said nodding slightly as I watched my one time lover enter our garden in a luxurious red satin robe.

She was as graceful and elegant as ever. Fucking gorgeous too but she knew that. Being told you're gorgeous about sixteen times a day every day for about fifteen years tends to make one realise it. Marissa was panting slightly and smiling rather nervously as if she were about to do something that she couldn't quite believe.

"Miro," she said softly in that wonderful voice. A little like a singer in a night-club. Always that faint whiskeyness in it. That voice alone had been enough to win me over. I had resisted for a long time however because of some stupid thing my dad used to say. Never get involved with a teacher it's bad for business.

Finally after two weeks of her flirtations I had caved and taken her right there on her desk.

Shaking my head slightly I watched as Marissa crouched by the pools edge and ran a long fingered elegant hand through the water, testing it's temperature.

Only now did I become aware that I wasn't wearing anything. Sighing inwardly I smiled at the vision of beauty before me that I had dreamed about ever since leaving high school. During high school too but that was just teenage hormones.

"How've you been?" I asked, knowing just how stupid the question was right after it'd left my mouth. First because I already knew the answer and second because she had obviously come out to see if I was still up for some sex, having seen me a while ago fucking Sonja.

"A bit out of touch with reality really," she said, surprising me because she sounded grateful for that question. No one had obviously asked her that for quite some time. She also sounded very lonely.

"Sorry to hear that. Anything I can do?" I asked chastising myself again. I was already flirting with her again. She'd always had that effect on me.

She looked up into my eyes for the first time and by the light of the pool I could see tears in her eyes.

"Yes," she said simply and dropped her robe on the side of the pool and slipped in with me.

The alarms began to go off in my head.

Married Woman...Married Woman...Married Woman.

I shut them off with a single thought.

Gorgeous, lonely and highly sexy woman that you've always had a soft spot for offering herself to you, who cares if she'd married, she's breaking rules not you.

Okay I said it was a single thought not a short one.

Marissa came up out of the water and gazed at me in wonder, her dark hair glistening in the moon light, her light brown eyes with that incredible horny look in them and her pouting red almost brown lips. Her face was simply put a master piece.

Leonardo would be proud.

Slowly she made her way towards me and hung in the water with her face just about ten inches from mine.

"Hi stranger," she purred the line we'd always used when we'd gotten together at school.

"Hey Mrs Watson," I said reminding her of what was at stake.

She didn't even blink. Swiftly and without rippling the water too much she swung her legs and arms around me and kissed me passionately. I grabbed her head and swung my other hand under her ass and kissed passionately back. Our tongues were a whirl of movement and my cock was beginning to get rock hard despite the slightly chilly water of the pool.