Jamie's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's strange," I muttered, "I haven't heard the door open or close but then again there was a lot of ambient noise in this room".

I was sure however I had locked the door when Claudia and I had entered the room earlier. Still Lynn had found a way into my room so someone else could have aswell.

"Did either of you see anyone enter my room in the last thirty minutes?," I asked the smoking and somewhat sleepy young girls.

Claudia looked up and bit her lower lip in concentration then said, "Don't think so but then, I was rather occupied".

The horny smile creased her lips again and laid her head down on my chest again. Lynn however had remained silent and was looking towards the door.

"Lynn?," I asked. She snapped out of her daydream and looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I did. Jamie put that camera there and sort of asked me not to tell," she said as a somewhat guilty look swam over her face.

"Don't worry about it. She's kinda kinky like that," I said shrugging.

As I looked at the camera again I noticed that there was a cable running from it and under the door. I got up and walked to the door and opened it. Sure enough the cable ran through the length of the hallway and down the stairs into the dining room.

"It seems that Jamie has put us on display. I'll bet anything that they were watching us go at it downstairs". At this they both seemed not at all surprised or embarrassed. On the contrary it seemed to turn them on.

"Let's go see," Claudia said and took my hand and Lynn's and walked us downstairs. I didn't have any special desire to take a look at what was happening downstairs but Claudia and Lynn obviously did.

As we came to the bottom of the stairs we heard several moaning voices emanating from the dining room. Lynn started giggling somewhat nervously, it was quite funny to see the completely naked teen losing it over a couple of moans after what she had...correction, we had endured a couple of minutes before. Claudia seemed too interested in what was happening in the dining room to notice Lynn's attack of the giggles. She leaned forward and opened the dining room door to a gap of about ten centimetres so that we could all see through it into the dining room. What I saw amazed even me. In the dimly lit dining room we saw four guys were sitting there jerking themselves or each other off next to a naked female form that was simply drenched in their come. I didn't recognise the girl, but then again I didn't know half of them, not to mention the guys. The scene before me however excited the hell out of me somehow. I couldn't believe I wanted to be one of those guys. As I watched the scene unfold on the dining table, Lynn leaned in closer and I saw her breathing quicken again. I looked around and saw that Claudia was sliding her fingers ever so gently over Lynn's nice and tight butt. At that moment a very pretty girl entered the dining room. She was, for lack of a better word, perfect. I had seen her before, though she wasn't at the BBQ that night so she must've arrived with the guys. She was about 5"6 and her black hair was finely braided and shiny, reaching down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes were dark brown close to black and her complexion was sort of a lighter shade of ebony it wasn't quite Latino and it wasn't quite black but somewhere in the middle, she did look somewhat familiar though. She was wearing a short white somewhat see-through halter top that showed off her b-cup sized tits and revealed her lovely belly. Underneath that she was wearing what looked like a purple g-string. I must've shown my fascination with her because Claudia giggled a little and put her hands over my eyes.

"She's actually the youngest girl here," she said matter-of-factly and made a distinct tutting noise to show her makeshift disapproval.

"How old is she? She can't be that young. Just look at her she can't be less than twenty," I smiled as my cocksize increased slightly again.

"She just turned eighteen two weeks ago and yes she is very hot," Lynn whispered into my right ear and grabbed my cock. She slowly, almost teasingly slowly, started to jerk back my foreskin and lightly brushed the head with her tongue.

A shudder ran through me as I thought of caressing that gorgeous young body.

"But then I already have two gloriously beautiful girl's standing right infront of me. Why then wasn't I content with what I had," I wondered in silence.

I wanted this girl so badly I didn't even notice that I was being guided to the table by Claudia and Lynn. The come soaked girl looked up at us with a somewhat glazed look on her face. She had a very satisfied if somewhat stoned smile of her face. Her hair was covered in come aswell as was most of her body. She didn't seem to mind though, she continuously took a finger, wiped it over her body and licked off the come.

"Where's Lillian?," Lynn asked the guys sitting on the table still jerking off themselves and each other. They exchanged curious looks and hunched their shoulders.

"Dunno but if you find her please tell her that we want her," one of the guys said as he rubbed his neighbours large cock that rivalled my own in size I dare say that it was bigger.

"Football team," shot through my head with a very stereotypical notion that now all football players were gay in my eyes.

We walked over to the kitchen door and saw that my sister was having some serious sex on the kitchen table. The hulk that was pounding into her looked as if every muscle in his body was tense and a look of intense concentration was fixed upon his face. He was pounding into my young sister at a very hard and quick pace. Jamie's legs were wrapped around the hulk and she was squeezing her nipples continually. As she lay there flat on the counter being pounded her eyes were closed and her half mouth was open in a sort of silent scream. With every thrust the enormous hulk of a guy made into her, a barely audible gasp of pleasure escaped her mouth.

Lynn smiled and made her way slowly and silently into the kitchen. Claudia and I waited in the door opening.

"Hey Jamie," Lynn whispered to my sister as she kissed her.

Jamie opened her eyes only half way and a sort of guttural noise came out and then she smiled

"Jason," was all that she could say and pointed at the hulk called Jason, who continued to pound into her.

Lynn climbed stealthily onto the kitchen counter, lowered her mouth and slowly started to lick my sisters left nipple. Jamie's eyes popped open and focused on Lynn again. She then smiled and put her hand under Lynn's chin guiding her to her mouth. They closed their eyes as they kissed passionately and Jason the hulk didn't even notice. He just continued his assault on my sister. Jamie suddenly opened her eyes again and let out a cry of ecstasy. Jason groaned and took out his monster of a cock. I heard Claudia gasp next to me as she caught sight of it.

"Jesus! That thing must be a foot long and as thick as my wrist," she whispered her eyes fixed on it.

The hulk let off another groan as Lynn and Jamie started sucking the largest cock I'd ever seen. I took Claudia's by her wrist and backed away from the kitchen door.

"Where are we going?," Claudia whispered, seemingly reluctant to tear her gaze away from the scene infront of her.

"Living room," I said pointing to the door right ahead of us.

We made our way into the living room, where a sight of utter roman orgies met our eyes. Eleven or twelve girls were lying in various positions throughout the living room getting fucked, licked, fingered, spanked or were giving blowjobs, handjobs and some were being done in Russian style, but all were completely drenched in either come, sweat or both. Lillian however wasn't there and neither was Sonja. Jane, Elise and several of the girls I had seen earlier in and around the pool however, were. Elise was being fucked rather hard by an enormous guy who's head seemed too small for his body. He reminded me somewhat of the comic character the Tick, except for the fact that he wasn't blue. She was moaning loudly as her pussy was being pounded and her ass slapped every once in a while by a massive hand. She seemed to be enjoying it thoroughly. Several girls including the black girl who turned out to be named Latisha were being licked, fingered, dildo fucked or just plain fucked infront of the fireplace on the rather tasteless white bear skin rug. They were breathing very heavily and now and then a high squeal came out of one of the girls' throats that showed that they were enjoying the sleepover immensely. Claudia seemed to be all too ready to join them.

I nodded, smiling broadly and in a deeply overdone voice said, "Go ahead my lover. I'll be back once I find Lillian". She smiled, kissed me and waved before going over to join Latisha and the rest of the gang on the bearskin rug. They seemed all too happy to welcome them in their new quest to satisfy their lusts. For it was lust making instead of lovemaking they were doing. I watched them go at it for a few minutes with a terrible desire to go and join them. I resisted however. Lillian was on my list and I wasn't going to do anyone else.

I left the living room through a side door and I followed the cable through the hallway where I stopped just short of walking into my fathers study annex office.

Now there was something to see. Sonja was lying back in my father's chair with her legs resting on the desk. Completely naked and squeezing her brown nipples and every once in a while licking her breast and giving out a small moan in self-induced pleasure. She had her left hand deep in her pussy letting it out every so often with a satisfied moan of pleasure. Her body was glistening with sweat and her skin reflected the moonlight filtering in through the windows. She appeared to be alone and she was watching the television. I heard familiar sounds coming from the speakers around the room. I looked at the large screen and saw myself in action with Lynn and Claudia. As I watched Sonja masturbate, my cock began to grow again. I hadn't had so many erections in one night before, I was quite amazed at how horny I could be really. I slowly entered the room. She didn't even notice when I sat down on the leather couch, which was situated against the wall next to the door. I watched her go at it for several minutes from the comforts of the couch. Then just as she was about to come I cleared my throat loudly. Something I shouldn't have done because Sonja in her condition jumped with fright so that she and my father's desk chair tumbled to the floor. She quickly looked over the desk, so that I was looking at a mass of dishevelled red hair and a pair of dragon-green eyes. A smile split across her pretty face and she stood up and climbed on top of the desk where she sat in a low crouch. I could see her shaved pussy glistening with pure pussy juice. She looked remarkably like a tigress ready to pounce her mate, and so she did. With a great jump she reached the couch on which I sat.

"Hey there tiger! Wanna ruffle?," she said in a voice that was not unlike a cat's purr.

"What? Oh err...yeah sure why not," I uttered in surprise as she climbed on top of me.

And soon Lillian was banned from my mind as Sonja kissed me with such passion that I forgot who I was for a while. This girl made me change my mind about her completely. Sonja was definitely not the timid girl I had taken her for during the last two or three years. Her hands were everywhere on me, it was like she had more than one set. Slowly and teasingly she traced her hands up my inner thigh. She pulled away from our kiss with a loud smacking sound. Her hands caressed my face and her sweet sensuous lips kissed mine ever so gently. She lightly brushed her fingernails down my neck and over my torso, where she twirled her fingers through my chest hair.

She smiled and whispered, "How are you enjoying your evening".

I grinned and said, "Well I have to say this is pretty much turning out to be the best night ever".

With that I sat up and took her face into my hands, kissed her gently and carried her over to the desk. She weighed practically nothing at all. I cleared the desk with one sweep of my hand. I had to buy my father a new desk lamp and a telephone but it was well worth it. I sat down on my knees on the desk next to Sonja and caressed her tight young body, seeing it respond to my movements. We spend the next half hour exploring each others likes and dislikes. Sonja, it turned out, liked it when I nibbled her ear and whispered the things I wanted to do to and with her into her ear. She didn't like to be on the bottom however so in the end she turned out to be on top of me. Which was fine by me. I could see aswell as touch everything better from the bottom anyway. She licked her way down my neck and over my torso. Her right hand massaging my cock and the other my balls. She quickly made her way onto the floor again and kneeled between my legs. I felt her warm breath on my cockhead and a slow trickle of saliva drooped out of Sonja's mouth and onto my cock. She rubbed it ever so slowly and then let her tongue flick over the head very fast before taking it into her mouth. She started pumping me as if her very survival depended on it. I have to say it was different from what I had known so far but it wasn't bad on the contrary it was the best blowjob I'd ever had. Her right hand jerking the bottom half of my cock and her lips and mouth pumping the other half. Fast and hard. All too soon I felt an enormous flood of sweat trickling down my forehead and back. Sonja, it so seemed, was having the time of her life giving me my blowjob I was having one aswell. She was moaning and breathing very heavily as she pumped me into her mouth. For a second there I thought she might have been hyperventilating. Her eyes were open but I could see only the whites still there. Just as I was about to shoot a load of sperm into her throat, I stopped her. Something told me that she would blow a vessel if I ‘d done that.

"What?," she said rather distractedly as she looked up from her position on the floor.

"Don't want to blow just yet if that's okay with you," as I said this she came up from the floor and kissed me.

Our tongue's wrestled each other as she climbed on top of me. Her breasts lightly brushing against my torso. Her nipples were hard and her breasts slightly sweaty. Her breathing was still somewhat erratic but that I figured came from her arousal. I know for a fact that my breathing was beginning to lighten my head a little. She positioned her lithe form over my cock and plunged down in one go. Her pussy was wet and stretched a lot more than I would've thought possible. She was still extremely tight though. There was a low grunting noise of which I don't know to this day who made it, me or her. She slowly eased herself up and than down again letting out a small gasp of pleasure. Her pussy perfectly fit around my cock, she started riding me a little faster and harder, every time letting out a small gasp as she plunged herself down again. I ran my hands up and down her back with teasing softness. She didn't mind. On the contrary it excited the hell out of her. Her fingers dug into my chest and neck as she bend forwards to kiss me once more. After about three minutes she released from our kiss and started riding me again at a very up tempo. Her face broke into a smile as I gently massaged her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

"Ohh yeah harder...pinch me harder," she whispered as she rocked her hips backwards and forwards. I lightly increased the pressure on her nipples until I was squeezing them so hard that Sonja dug her nails into my chest again. She squealed in pleasure as she rode me at a rapid tempo.

"Ohh yesss that's it baby now pull them and twist my lovely nipples. Ohhh yeah that's it. Oh oh yah oh god I'm gonna come," she whispered under her breath.

She started bucking her hips heavily and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. The pulsating motion her pelvic muscles made pushed me over the edge aswell. I came...twice. I blew my load deep into her and that's what she really liked. She threw herself onto me and rode me some more. She kissed me on the forehead on my cheeks, mouth, down my neck and then slid off my cock and downwards. She rapped her mouth around my still semi-erect cock and started licking off the come that remained. I lay there for at least fifteen minutes just having my cock and balls licked by a gorgeous girl I'd never really gotten to know over the last two or three years.

"You okay?," she asked after a while.

"A bit light headed but yeah I'm okay. You're indeed one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I have to say this; You give the best blowjobs I've ever had and you're simply amazing to have sex with. I've never actually come twice," I smiled and caressed her beautiful face.

"You okay?," I asked her as I sat up.

"Tired as hell and a bit hungry, you?".

"Yeah I could eat. What time is it anyway?," I asked and turned around to face the grandfather clock in my fathers study. Four-thirty in the morning. I carefully opened the door of the study and let Sonja through first. I followed and caught up with her just before she went into the living room. She turned around and placed her hands on my chest and stood on tiptoe. I smiled, took her into my arms and kissed her. We kissed for ten minutes without pause and then she hugged me and I her. We only released our hug because her stomach grumbled. We didn't go through the living room since that was still packed with moaning and groaning of the people still going at it. We took the long way around and went through the sun terrace, through the garage and then carefully into the kitchen just incase my sister was still in there. She wasn't. I fixed Sonja and myself a couple of sandwiches and grabbed a bottle of Bacardi and a box of fresh strawberries. Seeing as I'm allergic to champagne and all other grape products it was the logical thing to do. We climbed the stairs and walked through the hallway to my room. Every room we passed, and that's about six, was filled with sounds of people having sex. Behind the third door, the games room, we heard a guy groaning that he was to be fucked harder by his friend.

Who answered with an o so familiar voice, "Shut up bitch and suck her pussy".

My neighbours' son Daimi who lives just across the street. Sonja burst into a fit of giggles as she heard this and rushed into my room. I came in after her and shut the door.

"So what would you like first, roasted turkey or sugared strawberry's?," she asked as she sat down at the small table by the window.

"Err roasted turkey first I think, ‘cause I don't think we'll sit here long enough for the sugared strawberry's to stay on the toast," I smiled and sat down on the table infront of her. She picked up the plate and carefully took off the strawberries.

"How about some different seasoning than sugar?," and with this she stood up and walked over to the bed and laid down.

"Never mind the roast turkey then," I mumbled, more to myself than her, and made my way to the bed. I crawled on top of her and kissed her sweet lips. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue and licked my lips with a sensual look in her eyes. Her eyes looked straight into mine, flicking from one eye to the other and back again as if searching for some look of non-sincerity. There was none. She kissed me and than softly pulled away just enough to look me in the eyes again.

"I think I love you. I think I've loved you since the day we met," she whispered and smiled.

"And I you, my love," I said as I caressed her beautiful face, kissed her again and then added, "But as for now let's eat".

Sonja sat up and grabbed the strawberries again and, as I looked on in wonder, bit off the top and rubbed her nipples with the other half. She looked up after doing so and smiled, "Wanna taste?".