Jamie's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my eyebrows but didn't say a word. I lowered my mouth to her breasts and lightly licked around the side of her nipple as I softly massaged her both of her breasts. A shudder ran through her body as I did this and Goosebumps appeared on her silken soft skin. The strawberry taste on her nipples was wonderful and as I sucked and licked them, something or rather someone fell down in the bathroom. A heavy thud was followed by a simpering of a girl. I looked up and Sonja seemed too engulfed by the sensations in her body to have noticed.

I took my mouth of her nipple immediately getting a rather irritated look from her and so I quickly asked, "Did you hear that?".

She hadn't because she looked at me as if I had uttered something in a foreign language.

"Wha'?," she asked still looking at me with a somewhat disappointed look on her face.

"There's someone in my bathroom and I think he or she just fell down," I said and made to stand up and have a look when the doorknob rattled.

"Yes? What? Are you okay in there?," I asked still seated on the bed.

"No not really I think I sprained my ankle just now getting out of the tub," a very small voice said at the other end, "Can you open the door please?".

I looked up at Sonja for her consent, and after a small nod of her head I stood up and unlocked the bathroom door. Out came a limping yet very beautiful girl with long black braided hair and wearing a beach towel. A bruise was forming on her right arm.

"Lilly?," Sonja asked, "Oh god are you okay?". Sonja stood up and simply rushed to the aid of the very familiar looking girl. It was Lillian.

"Yeah I'm fine. I fell asleep in the tub after my run in with Josh," she said with a wry smile.

"Oh my god Josh....your Josh? From Beta-Zeta-Kappa?," Sonja said as she settled her friend down on my bed.

At this point I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable standing there naked with a semi boner and two beautiful women in my room and on my bed, though neither was paying me much attention for the moment.

"Oh by the way this is Miro he's my...well he's my lover for now and we'll find out what we'll be in the morning," she said as she saw Lillian taking a look at me out of a corner of her eye after which Sonja added, "this is his room. He's Jamie's brother. Oh and Miro, this is Lillian. My best friend".

Lillian looked around fully now and noticed my semi erect cock. "Err...Son? I don't mean to be intruding here but were you just about to have sex with Jamie's brother?," Lillian asked with a slightly lopsided grin as she continued to look at my cock.

"Yes I was and not for the first time tonight either," Sonja said nodding and smiling heavily and looking from me to Lillian and back again.

"Well I have to say that he does look rather appetising, doesn't he?," Lillian said with a wicked smile on her beautiful face, the bruise on her arm and her sprained ankle long forgotten.

Sonja stood up and took a few steps and came to rest behind me. At that point she caressed my arm with a sensuality I had never found in other women before. I looked around at her and saw that she was ready to get on to the ‘business' we had begun earlier. I turned around and rapped my arms around her waist and kissed her soft and tender lips. Her kiss was even more sensual than her touch. About halfway through the kiss I opened my eyes for some reason and saw that Lillian was watching us with great pleasure. The towel that had covered her earlier was open and she was lightly pinching her own nipples. A sight that I, as every straight guy on the planet, found to make me extremely horny. As we kissed, Sonja's hands were running up my back and through my hair, over my torso and through my hair again. She was really turned on, even more than she'd been before.

"Ohh my g-god," she whispered into my ear as I slowly and softly kissed her neck. Lillian all of a sudden let out a very hoarse groan. Sonja and I both looked up and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed with three fingers buried deep in her pussy and her other hand rubbing her clit.

"Wow Lilly," Sonja gasped as she looked upon her friend.

"Do me p-please! Now! Ohh yesss come on please," Lillian moaned to both Sonja and me.

I looked at Sonja with a questioning look, Sonja however nodded and guided me onto the bed. Lillian took her fingers out of her extremely wet pussy with a squishing sound. A fair aroma reached my nostrils as she did so. Her hand immediately reaching for my cock and rubbing it till it was good and hard enough for her liking. That's when she guided it to her pussy, which she opened up with her left hand and with her right she guided in my cock.

I went into her in one thrust at which she exclamated, "Holy God-damn motherfuck! YES oh yes fuck me with that massive cock of yours".

I have to say for such a young petite girl she really gets nasty in bed. I started fucking her very slowly as Sonja got onto the bed and lay down next to Lillian caressing her friends' belly and slowly through her pubic hair and then to her absolutely throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck yes harder! You bastard! Fuck me harder!," Lillian shouted as she arched her back and bucked her hips.

"Well do it already she seems to want it enough," Sonja said as she looked up, her beautiful green eyes full of lust.

"Okay well Lillian just remember you asked for it," I said as a great grin formed on my face. Lillian opened her eyes in shock and looked at Sonja just in time. I thrust into her with tremendous force and picked up the pace tenfold.

"Ohhh MY G-g-g-god Yes Yes Yes oh g-g-god YES," and so on and so forth followed at an ever increasing volume of her voice as I fucked Lillian harder and faster. Thank god I'd already had sex before that night. This time it was much, much easier not to come. As I was fucking Lillian, Sonja was watching us and caressing Lillian's young yet very well developed body and curved in all the right places. Sonja seemed however to want more.

"You okay, grmph oh yeah, Sonja you in need of anything?," I asked as I felt Lillian's pussy contract around my cock and felt her body shake beneath me.

Sonja looked up and nodded, "Yeah I am in need of something. That!," she said and pointed to my cock which was still riding her best friend.

"In due time love," I said and added to Lillian, "Unless you're done with me already?".

Lillian's shouts had reduced to a long and rather loud whimpering moan.

"Huh? What?," Lillian asked as she looked at me through rather glazed eyes.

"I was just wondering if you were done with me yet or that you wanted to get to the good part," I said grinning heavily again.

Lillian however looked even more shocked than before. "What? You mean this wasn't the good part? There's no way. But yeah I'm ready in more ways than one," she whispered.

"Good than get up on all fours and spread your legs a little wider," I said as I took my cock, which was positively dripping with pussy juices, out of her tight pussy and took to the floor. Lillian did as she was asked and Sonja sat down infront of her face.

Lillian settled down on her elbows and reached for Sonja's pussy.

"Oh my you are wet now aren't you love," Lillian said teasingly as she brushed Sonja's pussy with two fingers.

"Oh you have no idea. I don't think I've ever been this wet before. Ohh Lilly yah that's the spot right there Ohhh YES!," Sonja moaned as Lillian quickly rubbed her clit and inserted three fingers deep into Sonja's drenched pussy.

I positioned myself behind Lillian and slowly entered her tight pussy again. I immediately picked up the pace. It was starting to get hard not to come, both for me aswell as Lillian. I noticed as her breathing became shallow and somewhat laboured. Sonja was really enjoying herself as her best friend was doing very well by her.

Unexpectedly Lillian shouted, "Ohh Jesus fuck yesss oh yesss Oh you bastard!".

Her body shook and she let out several muffled groans as she buried her face in my sheets. I was really close now but I suddenly realised that I didn't want to come inside Lillian, I wanted to come inside Sonja and Sonja alone.

Lillian was taking several deep breaths when I took my cock out of her and got off the bed. I sat there on the bed for a moment with my eyes closed trying to make the desire to come subside. It sort of worked. It was quickly made useless however when Sonja slowly brushed over my cock with her wet fingers. I looked up at her face and saw that she was smiling the same horny smile that Claudia had displayed earlier that night. That smile will be with me until the end of my days. Lillian was watching all this with a very satisfied look on her face from the position she had taken on the bed. She was lying on her side with her hand propped up under her head. Her gaze held mine for what felt like a long time.

"Miro?," I heard a soft voice say somewhere very far away.

"Miro?," the voice called again.

"Mmh...what? Sorry what?," I said absent mindedly as I pulled my gaze away from Lillian.

"Where were you just now?," Sonja asked as she crawled her way over the bed towards me.

"Just getting a little tired I guess," I yawned and looked at my watch. It was nearly five thirty in the morning now and I had only slept for an hour or two.

Lillian at that moment yawned loudly aswell and crawled over to my pillow and lay her head down.

"Yeah I could do with some sleep aswell, but first I want to make you come," Sonja said as a simply wicked smiled washed over her face. She pulled me down onto the bed once more and situated herself on top of me. Slowly she eased onto my cock and started riding me cowgirl style, as she had done in my fathers study earlier. Every time she went down she let out a tiny gasp of pleasure. I reached up and started massaging her wonderful breasts softly and running her nipples between my index finger and thumb. Just as she started letting out those oh so horny tiny yelps as she had done before just before she'd come, I heard a loud snore coming from my left.

Lillian had fallen asleep. Sonja moaned and her body shook and her pussy muscles contracted. That for me was boiling point and I blew my load deep into her. It seemed to last forever as our bodies shook and we came.

We kissed and hugged and caressed each others bodies for the next thirty minutes or so when finally Sonja also fell asleep. About four minutes after that the sun came up. I watched the sun come up from my balcony as I smoked a cigarette and ate the last few remaining strawberries. I crawled into bed at around six thirty that morning and slept between Sonja and Lillian until I felt someone caress my chest hair and kiss me. I opened my eyes only far enough to see who'd kissed me. I smiled at the sight that met my half closed eyes. Sonja was lying next to me wearing my bathrobe and a towel around her head.

"G'mornin' wha'timeisit?," I asked in a low grumble as I stretched out my arms and wrapped them around Sonja's neck, pulling her closer and kissing her. It took a few moments before Sonja was able to answer.

"The time is two o'clock in the afternoon although most of the guests are still either asleep by the pool or in their beds. Lillian is taking a nap by the pool aswell, she enjoyed herself immensely last night and for that matter so did I. Although I was hoping to do this more often," she said as she took a place on top of me and smiled loftily.

"Well I'd like that aswell. Infact what do you say we make it dinner tonight and brunch in about fifteen minutes," I said as I opened her robe and glanced once again at her simply perfect body.

"You know what?," I asked as a grin appeared on her face.

"I'm not really awake yet, so humour me," she yawned and ran her fingers down my sides, causing me to giggle slightly.

"This is going to be a great summer," I said.

She smiled at this, leaned forward and kissed me softly as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Yeah I think so too. Come on, let's have some breakfast".

Chapter II

Summer's Dawn

As we walked out of my bedroom we heard several people snore in the game room. Pressing a finger to her lips Sonja carefully opened the door. She stuck her head into the room, giggled and shook her head as she motioned for me to take a look. Peering inside I knew why she'd giggled. My neighbour's young son and friend of my sisters was laying on the Pool Table and on his right was a beautiful young girl and on his right, curled up against him, was a guy with black spiky hair and a goatee who looked to be about Daimi's age. I looked him over and could tell that he worked out. Looking even further I saw his cock and it was huge. It was flaccid and about ten inches long already. Shaking my head a little as I was about to retreat my head from the room when a soft voice spoke.

"You won't tell my parents will you?," Daimi whispered as he looked up from his position on the Pool Table.

I grinned and shook my head, "Nah, hope you had a great time but I will bill you for a new cloth on the Pool Table. Who's he anyway?".

I pointed to the guy with the black goatee and the enormous cock.

Daimi looked to his side and smiled, "This is Julian. You remember him? He used to be your sisters boyfriend. He had blond hair then though".

I nodded and exited the room. "Julian huh well I'll have to ask him to join me and Sonja later on," I thought and smiled at Sonja.

"Wasn't that little Daimi from across the street?," she asked me as we continued our way downstairs.

"Yeah it was. Can't wait to see his mothers face when he tells her one day," I said.

As we reached the downstairs landing I held out my hand for Sonja to stop. Remembering the previous night's sight I cautiously opened the door. The table was empty and very clean. Slightly impressed with the football teams cleaning ability, I took Sonja by the arm and we continued our way to the kitchen.

"Morning Miro," a sleepy voice said from behind us.

I looked around and saw my sister, Jamie, emerging from the basement holding a crate filled with bottles. She looked like she'd slept in the kitchen sink. Dark shadows were clearly visible under her eyes and she was walking as though she'd broken her hips.

"Morning James! You look terrible, want some help with those?," I said pointing at the crate.

"You still have a way of making a girl feel wonderful," Jamie said sarcastically and handed the crate to me. Only then did she notice Sonja. She looked from Sonja to me and back to Sonja again.

"Err...not to pry or anything but weren't you with Claudia?," Jamie said as she looked back to me with a slight frown on her face. Looking next to me I saw Sonja frown aswell.

"You were with Claudia?," she asked in a serious voice.

"I seem to remember that you were enjoying the scene on the television in my dad's office last night. You did know that was live right? Well sort of live anyway," I said looking curiously at her.

Sonja smiled and nodded, "Yes I did".

"Damn can't believe I fell for that one," I muttered as Jamie and Sonja started laughing. I turned around and walked straight for the kitchen, Jamie and Sonja walking behind me still laughing. As I entered the living room I saw that it was quite empty. Only Jane and Latisha were still there, laying on the couch, fast asleep. Latisha's head was on Jane's shoulder and she had her arms around her neck. They both looked so very happy and peaceful that I couldn't resist. I dropped the crate filled with bottles with a loud crash. Jane shrieked as she sat up and Latisha fell off the couch with a loud thud. I could hardly breathe I was laughing so hard. Doubled up with laughter I got kicked from behind and fell over. Looking up I saw Sonja and Jamie standing there laughing aswell.

"You shouldn't have done that," I said scowling and grinning at the same time. Jamie's smile faltered and Sonja made to turn around to head back into the hallway.

"Oh no you don't," I said jumping up and grabbing her around the waist. I lifted her up without any effort and carried her, as she laughed her head off, through an open door into the garden.

"NO! NO You wouldn't!?," she shouted as she started fighting to get loose.

I would and I did.

I walked her over to the pool, where a large group of people were sleeping in the afternoon sun, and tossed her, bathrobe and all, into the deep end of the pool.

Jamie laughed so hard she could barely breathe as Sonja came back up to the surface. I reached out to help her get out of the pool. Sonja looked up and a grin flashed across her beautiful face. I braced myself for the inevitable as Sonja reached up, seized my wrist and put all her power behind her grip and tried to pull me into the pool aswell. Her legs were against the side of the pool to help her maintain her position in the pool. I held my ground on the edge of the pool but only barely. Sonja's legs were extremely powerful due to years of athletics competition when she was younger.

"Come on love, you're not getting me in that pool," I said now actually straining to keep myself out of the pool, "You might aswell let me help you out and I can cook you breakfast".

Sonja nodded and grinned and relaxed her grip. I was about to lift her out of the water when I felt two pairs of hands on my back.

As I got up to the surface again a few moments later, I heard gales of laughter ringing out from all sides of the pool. Claudia and Lynn were standing next to Jamie. Both of them were completely wearing similar bikini thongs and smiling broadly. They looked beautiful and very satisfied. Especially Claudia. Sonja meanwhile was being helped out of the pool by my sister.

"Are you going to stay in there all day or are we going to have that brunch?," Sonja asked as she sat down on the edge of the pool.

My body could do with some food so I swam to the side and lifted myself out and took Sonja by the hand.

"Hey! What about their breakfast or mine for that matter," Jamie said as she looked around at the people gathered around the pool.

"Well you and the guys put the tables out and I'll be back in about a half an hour," I said to her, I kissed Sonja and ,soaking wet, I walked back into the house to get a shower and some dry clothes.

***

Upon entering my bedroom again I noticed that a panel in my wall on the far side of my room was missing. I walked over as I pulled off my wet clothes. The hole that was left behind the exposed panel was wide enough for a fairly thin person to crouch through. I stuck my head in and looked to the sides. A fluorescent blue string ran to the left and out of sight. I realised that Lynn had come through there the previous night and I decided to leave it that way. I'd check out where it went after I got out of these wet clothes and had me a shower.

Getting into the shower I felt fairly foolish that I'd left Sonja downstairs. Just as I started to wash my hair I heard the door open and someone turned the radio up a notch.

"Morning!," I said and instantly regretted it because I got a mouthful of shampoo.

"Mornin'," said a slightly garbled yet somehow familiar male voice, "You get it on last night?".

"Yep," I said and decided not to go into the details so I asked, "You?"

"Yeah mate I got with that very hot sexy young honey called Jamie...you know her?".

I grinned as I turned the shower off, I'd just realised who the garbled voice belonged to.

"Yeah I know her," I said vaguely.

I opened the shower-booth's door and looked upon Jason, the enormous hulk who'd had been pounding into my sister the previous night. Jason was standing there with only a pair of boxers on and his hair was rather rumpled. It looked like he'd just gotten out of bed.

"Could you hand me a towel?," I asked, pointing to the cabinet he was leaning against. He seemed to be waiting for something.