Jamie's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what? You'll probably won't be able to resist watching so I'll just blindfold you," Sonja said grinnig heavily, and indeed a moment later I felt a soft cloth rather like a t-shirt being tied over my eyes.

"Can't see?," she asked.

I couldn't even tell if it was night or day. I told her so and she tapped my leg in pleasure.

I then felt something altogether weird. A slightly rough hand across my legs. For a moment I thought I had imagined it but then I felt it move across my abdomen aswell.

"Err...who was that?," I asked.

"Oh that was just Jason," Jamie said giggling, she sounded like she was almost on top of me.

"And why does he do that?," I asked, feeling his strong hand on my shoulder now.

Jamie pressed a finger to my lips and a moment later she kissed me. I could tell it was her because I could taste myself on her tongue. Felt kinda good. Really good. I smelled her scent and it was a cross between roses and shampoo. She smelled wonderful.


We kissed for quite some time until I felt her hand guiding my cock into her wet yet very tight pussy. Very tight pussy. For a moment I thought it might've been her ass but then I felt it loosen and I heard her give a sigh of pleasure.

"My BIG brother feels sooooo good in my pussy," Jamie announced loudly to the room as she slid further onto my cock, bucking and girating her hips as she did so.

I felt her hands on my shoulders and then another on my balls, followed quickly by a probing tongue and soft lips.

"Jason? You're gripping my shoulder rather painfully mate," I said twisting my head a little.

"Big brother?," he whispered, he sounded more intrigued than angry.

Jamie started bouncing up and down quickly and I heard her breathing quicken. Sonja's tongue and fingers were doing a superb job and Jason kept quiet for a while after that.

Jamie's nails dug into my skin and she pressed her face into the crook of my neck, every once in a while coming up for a little kiss. I could feel the tension in my body building for about ten to fifteen minutes during which Jamie came at least three times and gasped and screamed into my ear that I was a wonderful brother.

"I'm gonna put the camera down over here for a moment and fuck your sweet little ass Jamie," Jason then said. I started, having quite forgotten that he was still there. Camera?!

"You're taping this?," I groaned at the room at large but mostly at Jamie.

"You really are a wonderful fuck, brother! But seeing as I want you more often than just this once, if you won't, I'll give the tape to mom and dad. Including the tape of you, Lynn and Claudia and the one with you and Lillian and Sonja. Not to mention the one of everyone fucking in the livingroom from last night," Jamie whispered softly in my ear.

"If Sonja has no objections to that than I'm quite okay with it," I said and allowed myself a smile.

That was when I felt Jason's hands on my legs, followed shortly by his legs between mine. Jamie told Sonja to suck him harder. Which, by the sound of it, Sonja was only too happy to do.

"Put some of that on my ass," I heard Jamie say.

"Now don't you dare go into me straight away again or I'll never fuck you again," Jamie said forcefully to Jason.

He chuckled and apologized for the previous night.

"Slowly and wait for me to let you in," I heard Jamie say.

She seemed to have been hurt by Jason's cock the previous night since she seemed much more careful with her ass than she'd been plunking her pussy onto me.

"Hold still for a moment Miro," she said quite unnessesarily since I had stopped moving the moment I felt Jasons hands on my legs.

"Oooh god! You bastard!! Yes ... Oooooh," Jamie groaned and I felt Jasons cock practically against mine. Our balls were certainly touching. Our cocks were merely devided by the soft skin separating Jamie's wonderful pussy and (from hearing her talk about it, tight-) ass.

"Now fuck me slow, both of you!," she breathed, her fingers digging into my shoulders.

I felt Jason's massive cock begin a slow inward movement and I decided that I should probably keep up the pace with him. It felt distinctly weird, having another man's cock so close to mine. Very weird indeed. Not altogether unpleasant though.

Feeling Jamie bucking on top of me, I smiled. Her breathing was irratic and her fingernails just plain hurt but I was feeling wonderful. Meanwhile as she was being fucked by the two of us she was making rather incoherent noises of either pleasure or pain I couldn't tell which seeing as I couldn't see her face. I suspected that it might've been a mixture of both. The feeling of Jason's cock working in sync with mine was beginning to feel rather wonderful meanwhile. As we both fucked Jamie in our respective holes I could hear the sopping noises coming from them. I could feel my orgasm beginning to get close. Jamie groaned and moaned but made no actual coherent words. Just as I wondered what Sonja was doing I felt her soft and lovely hands on my shoulders and then on my head. She was taking off the blindfold.

It took me a few moments to get onto focus what I was seeing. Then I recoiled slightly. Jason's face was about a foot from mine and Jamie had her face buried in my shoulder again, whimpering slightly as Jason and I continued to fuck her.

"James I'm going to come soon. Just so you know," I grunted as she started bucking and girating her hips again.

"Oooh please do, I can't take much more of this," she whimpered and kissed my neck.

I looked questioningly at Jason and he nodded, the expression on his face one of extreme concentration. I guessed he'd been holding back on his own orgasm for a while now.

We both picked up the pace and Jamie's cries of pleasure started to hurt my ears I could do little more then grunt when I felt my balls tighten and I let go. Jason let out his own hoarse cry of "Now" when I did and both our cocks exploded. Stream after stream of semen was blasted into my sisters petite figure. She lay gasping on my shoulder and her body shook as orgasm after orgasm errupted within her.

"Oh god oh god get out of me get out of me please," she whimpered to both of us.

Jason went first and after he was out he lifted Jamie's body wholly off mine. A look of intense satisfaction and tiredness was spread over Jamie's face. A few moments later she fainted in his arms.

"I'd better draw her a bath," Sonja said, smiling down at her onconscious best friend and after a quick kiss she went into my bathroom. Jason went with her, carrying Jamie effortlessly in his arms.

I meanwhile was looking around with a sort of glazed look on my face. I was exhausted again. I sat up and found that I was dripping with sweat, Jamie's come and my own semen as well as several streams of Jasons on my legs. Looking to my right I saw what I'd been looking for. The camera.

Standing on top of the dresser it was in a perfect shooting position of the chair and it's immidiate ficinity. I pressed the stop button and waited for the menu to show. A couple of seconds later I was surprised to see seventeen icons on the screen, each labeled with a date. All of them were from the last several months and the last six were from the preivious night. Grinning I walked out of the room and downstairs to my dad's study. I hooked the camera up to the cable still dangling from it and selected the first icon on screen and pressed play.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Badly in need of some editing, as others have stated

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs much editing.

Many spelling and grammatical errors that detract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here's an idea for you

With both Jamie and Sonjia's parents going to be in Hawaii, wouldn't it be fun for them to get together. Then, who knows what happens when they get home. Great series so far.

DarkNetDarkNetabout 13 years ago
Editor

You need an editor. All writers do.

Keita839Keita839over 14 years ago
Perfect!

That was perfect, just awesome

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
More Stories