Jamie's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah sure," he said and I couldn't help notice how he first took in my entire body with his eyes. His eyes paused for a moment at my cock and then travelled upwards again to my face before opening the cabinet and pulling out a towel. He didn't hand it to me however and I started to get slightly irritated.

"You know Jamie?," he asked as he paused and finally handed me the towel.

"Yep," I said as I started to dry my hair. I couldn't see him but I more like felt I was being watched. Not that I was in any way embarresed but it did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"How?," Jason asked as he continued to look at me.

"Oh let's just say we go way back," I said not wanting to let on that she was my sister. I just didn't feel like telling a guy at least twice my height that he'd just fucked my sister.

"You used to date?," he asked, he was beginning to sound rather jealous.

"Nah nothing like that".

He seemed very interested in Jamie at least that was something. She hadn't had a proper boyfriend for some time and I had to say I was beginning to like this guy's attitude.

"You wanna take a shower while there's still some hot water?," I asked pointing to the shower booth behind me.

"Yeah thanks. You don't know where Jamie is now do you? I woke up this morning and she wasn't there," Jason said as he took off his boxers. I actually think I stared. This guy's cock was enormous even when flaccid.

"Sorry...what?," I quickly recovered myself.

He grinned.

"If you're going to look you might as well get a good and proper look," he said and took his cock in his hand. I felt myself blushing, but I couldn't help looking. It was at least nine inches long and the head was a deep blood red. It was at least three inches wide already and slightly curved upwards.

"Yours isn't bad either," he said pointing between my legs. I had a curious feeling in my stomach, like I'd missed a step coming down the stairs.

"Thanks," I said quickly, "You said you wanted to know where Jamie was?".

"Yeah I did," he said still staring at my cock.

I walked to the door, opened it and pressed the intercom next to it.

"Jamie? Jamie are you there?," I called.

A slight humm answered.

"Anyone in the neighborhood of the white thing with the switches next to the door press the red button to talk".

A girl's voice came on a few seconds later.

"Yeah?".

"Hey Jane could you get Jamie for me please?"

"Sure hang on".

A moments pause then;

"Hello!?," said Jamie.

"Hey James I have a friend of yours here in my bathroom and he'd like to see you," I said grinning at Jason, who was still standing there with his cock in hand. My eyes fell upon it and saw that it was actually growing.

"Who?," she said.

"Your late night snack from the kitchen last night," I laughed.

"Oh he's woken up. Good! Be right there!!," she giggled and broke the connection.

"You come here often?," Jason asked, slightly curious.

"Several times a year yeah. I'm actually staying here for the summer months," I said, deciding to keep it as vague as possible.

"Are you and Jamie doing it?," he said dropping his cock at last.

I snorted.

"It hadn't even crossed my mind...until now," I said, grinning.

Thankfully Jamie stepped into my bathroom a few moments later, she seemed slightly out of breath. She curiously looked at both of us standing there completely naked. Jason smiled broadly at her though his eyes flickered to mine once or twice before he spoke.

"Hi Jamie I was just telling this guy what a fantastic girl you were. He certainly seemed to agree with me," he said as he kissed her.

"Miro? Yeah he thinks I rock," she said looking over her shoulder and mouthed, "What a cock!," without him seeing it.

I nodded and smiled before exitting my bathroom.

I stopped three paces on and retraced my last two steps and peered into the bathroom. Jamie was already being tenderly undressed by Jason and I could see that she liked it. Her lithe body was tanned and her small but firm tits perked slightly upwards. Her belly was slightly muscular and her ass was tight and well looked after. Her pussy was completely bald and rather shiny already. Her long legs were muscular and very beautiful.

I shook my head slightly, trying to remember that this was my sister I was looking at. As Jason started kissing her neck she glanced at the doorway and saw me standing there. At first I saw the shock in her eyes but a moment later a quirky smile appeared on her face and her eyes began to glitter. She was liking this a lot. Jason continued his way down her neck until he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. With a slight moan Jamie closed her eyes and began running her hands through his already rumpled hair and down his massive back. I looked down and saw that Jasons cock had grown to about a foot and stood stiff and pulsing between his legs.

I saw my sister look at me again with that glitter in her eyes that I'd seen the night before when she'd caught me with Claudia and seen my cock. That quirky smile was back except that it seemed a little hornier than before. Jason's long yet thick fingers were brushing her pussy now and I could hear the wet stickyness in the otherwise quiet bathroom. Jamie whimpered as Jason lightly dipped his finger into her pussy. Her eyes closed again for a moment but then snapped back to mine. Her eyes were full of lust now and I could feel my cock harden even more. I knew she had a full view of my cock because my towel had dropped to the floor several moments earlier.

The glitter in her eyes became ever more pronounched as the moments passed. She started moaning into Jason's shoulder as he quickly licked her ears and fingered her pussy with his huge hands. All the while she had her green eyes locked with mine. He sat her down on the rim of the tub and spread her legs. I had a good view from where I was standing. Her pussy was bald and very very wet. The lips were spread by one of Jason's hands and at once he started flicking his tongue over and into her pussy and still she had her eyes only on me. I must admit her moaning had become louder and her mouth started to make involuntary movements aswell as her body giving the odd shudder. But her eyes never for a moment left me. Then as he started thrusting two of his massive fingers into her she pointed at her watch, stuck up three fingers and pointed in the direction of my room. Then she let out a shriek and clasped her hands around Jason's head and closed her eyes. I knew what she'd meant. "Be in your room in three hours," but I had no intention of walking away from this. I was captivated. I wanted to see it all.

"Miro?," a voice issued from the intercom next to me. I started and ducked out of sight just in time. Jason's head had turned in my direction. I pressed the flashing button on the intercom that indicated the last comm had come from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I said.

"Are you done dressing yet?," Sonja's voice said.

"Nope! I was just watching something interesting. I got a little distracted. I'll be right down and cook you breakfast," I said and commed off. I peeked back into the bathroom and saw that Jason had once again buried his face between my sisters legs.

I shrugged and walked away, dressed and peeked into the bathroom every now and then. As I was about to leave for downstairs I heard Jamie moan and Jason grunt in excercion. I looked back inside and saw that she had just been speared on his cock again. He started slowly but quickly picked up the pace. Jamie opened her eyes again and looked in my direction. Her eyes were slightly glazed now but I saw the excitement in them none-the-less. I waved and she waved back and closed her eyes again and moaned louder than before and then just before I walked away I pushed the button on the intercom to broadcast Jamie's throws of passion throughout the house.

***

Half an hour later I sat down on the lawnchair, Sonja cuddled up in my arms with a plate filled with pretty much everything I wanted and we started to eat. Most of the people there were still laughing at the cries of pleasure that issued from the intercom. Sonja had noticed the buldge in my pants when I had sat down.

"Excited love?," she purred in my ear as she had rubbed my erection through my pants.

I had nodded and smiled but refrained from explaining who it was that we were all hearing.

"Excellent breakfast Miro!," Claudia called from her position by the pool where she was sitting with Lynn, Latisha and Jane. All four of them were now wearing bikini's again and seemed ravenously hungry. I couldn't blame ‘em since they'd worked up quite a sweat the previous night and morning.

"Thanks hope you enjoy it," I called back.

"So who's fucking who?," Sonja said as she chewed on her bacon sandwich.

"Jason and Jamie," I said as casually as possible.

Sonja looked at me with her bright green eyes and searched my expression for something. I was careful to keep my face as nutral as possible.

"You were watching Jason fuck Jamie? And you got excited?," she asked.

"So what?," I said, rather defensively I might add.

"She's your sister," Sonja said in a whisper.

"Yeah I know that," I said grinning slightly.

"I have to admit that she's hot," Sonja said thoughtfully as if on the verge of saying something else.

"That she is," I said, then added, "She wants to see me in my room in two and a half hours".

"Really? You going to be there?," she asked me interestedly.

"Thought I'd see what she has to say," I said casually.

"May I join you?," Sonja said.

I blinked.

"Sure," I said grinning and kissing her on the forehead.

***

Two hours later most of the people had gone home to get some more rest and some like Claudia, Jane, Lynn and Latisha had gone into town to do some shopping. I had a sneaky suspicion as to what they were going to buy and do with their purchaces.

Sonja had stayed since her parents were on holiday and her brother was having it off with his girlfriend judging by the sounds on the phone. Jason had joined Jamie for breakfast, all the while his eyes had followed my progress through the pool as I swam with Sonja. Sonja and I were skinny dipping and I was thoroughly excited under water. I had the feeling that Sonja was too by the way she kept brushing up against various parts of my anatomy.

As I surfaced I saw that Jason had made his way to the edge of the pool and was now glowering at me. Or at least I thought he was glowering, it might have been just the way his face looked normally. He looked kinda grouchy.

"Hey Jason Whazzup?," I asked politely. I wasn't afraid of him, I was just not in the mood to have my head squeezed out like an over ripe tomato.

"Why are you still here?," he asked.

"Why are you still here?," I asked, somewhat less politely than before.

"I stayed at the invitation of Jamie, who lives here," he said. He was definitly glowering alright.

"Well I am here because I too was invited although that was by someone who owns this house," I smirked, as Sonja came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest.

"You were invited by her parents?," he said disbelievingly.

"Yep! I'm on very very good terms with them," I smiled.

He grunted and turned round. Since he only had on a T-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts I could see the well defined curves of his cock and, as he turned round, his ass.

"Why don't you just tell him Jamie's your sister?," Sonja whispered into my ear when he was out of earshot.

"That would take all the fun out of it," I said grinning heavily as I turned round and faced her, "besides, if Jamie wanted him to know she would have told him".

She shrugged and kissed me.

As we broke apart I opened my eyes and saw Jamie walk inside, Jason in her wake.

"Okay let's go inside and see what she wants," I said.

Walking inside a few minutes later in my bathrobe and Sonja in my spare one, we made our way up to my bedroom.

Jamie was already there but Jason was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Jason?," Sonja asked as she sat down in my comfy chair and lit a cigarette.

"Gone home. I have a date with him tonight," she said, smiling vaguely.

"So what did you want to meet here for?," I asked coming, as usual for me, straight to the point.

Jamie blinked and focused her gaze on me.

"I wanted to see if your cock tasted as good as it looked," she said, confirming my suspicions.

"I dunno ... ask Sonja," I said carefully avoiding the issue that had just been breached.

Jamie turned her eyes to Sonja, who was inexplicably, smiling.

"Sonja?".

"Oh yeah and better," Sonja said smiling mischiefously.

With that Jamie stood up and whispered something in Sonja's ear. Sonja nodded in an embarressed sort of way but seemed pleased to have confirmed whatever it was that Jamie had asked.

"Really!? How long?," Jamie exclaimed.

"‘Bout four years now of and on," Sonja said.

"And Julie does she know?," Jamie asked quietly as if trying to block me out of the confersation. Not that there was any need mind you, I had no idea what they were talking about.

"No she doesn't and if all goes well she never will," Sonja said looking at me for the first time since we'd entered the room.

"Who's Julie?," I asked.

"Nathan's girlfriend," Sonja said. Nathan ofcourse was my best friend and also happened to be Sonja's brother and that's when something clicked into place. Something unexpected.

"You and Nathan have been at it for four years?," I asked, more curious than accusing.

She nodded, again in that embarressed but relieved sort of way.

"And you want to induct Jamie into this club?," I asked.

Jamie and Sonja both nodded. I shrugged and shrugged again tilting my head as I did so.

I had been considering it since one o'clock the previous night when I'd seen Lynn going down on my sister, but never in my wildest dreams had I thought that I'd actually be living that particular fantasy.

"And you," Sonja said and with that she let her bathrobe fall to the floor. Her perfect lithe body glistening in the afternoon sunlight streaming in through the window. I felt a powerful tickling sensation in my groin.

"I still can't believe he never told me," I muttered, angry at Nate for holding out on me.

"Well he could hardly bring that topic into a conversation, now could he?," Sonja said then added, "Well I passed my midterms and oh by the way I've been screwing my sister for the last four years. I don't think so"

I had to agree with her there, but still felt somewhat left out. My attention was deverted however when Jamie had unfastened her biniki top and let that too fall to the ground. She brushed her fingers over Sonja's bare shoulders. I could see the effect this was having on Sonja. Her breathing quickened and her nipples became hard as Jamie brushed her hands over her breasts.

I smiled and chose not to react. Unfortunately my body had other idea's at that moment. Already I could feel my cock rising again and therefore I sat down and put my cock between my legs as they kissed so they wouldn't notice me doing so.

They broke apart and frowned at me.

"Why are you sitting down? I thought we were going to have some fun?," Jamie asked sounding slightly disappointed.

"How many times have you two done this sorta thing?," I asked, uncomfortably aware that my cock was starting to hurt now but if I shifted it it would be instantly visible.

"Done this? Oh you mean eachother?," Sonja asked.

I nodded, a grimace fighting to get on my face.

"Never with a guy present. But quite a few times during the weekends of the last few weeks of term," Jamie said smiling evilly.

Sonja looked slightly hesitant as she fixed her bright green eyes on me. Was there something like uncertainty about them? If there was it quickly disappeared when my cock came loose from between my legs and bounced up under my robe.

I saw both their faces light up instantly. A look of greedy pleasure came onto Jamie's a moment later. While Sonja's showed more relief than anything else. Expect maybe horniness.

"What have you got there big brother?," she asked in her most innocent voice. Which was to say not very innocent.

I purced my lips and shot a look at Sonja. She nodded and smiled.

"Why don't you unwrap it and see for yourself," I said at once.

Jamie practically pounched at these words. She tore off the belt holding the robe around my waist and flung the two halves of cloth aside. She squatted down on her haunches between my legs and gazed at my cock in wonderment. Cautiously, as though expecting it to be a mirage or a dream, she reached out and lightly brushed my ballsack. Her fingers were somewhat colder than I normally would've preferred, but then I remembered who was touching my balls and realised that that wasn't excactly normal.

Sonja meanwhile stepped in behind me and pulled the belt out of my bathrobe.

"Can I?," she asked, slightly shy.

I looked at her questioningly and shrugged.

She pulled my hands behind me and started to tie me to the chair. When she was satisfied that I couldn't move she moved into position next to Jamie. That was when I heard a slight cough. My eyes darted around and I saw Jason standing in the doorway holding Jamie's camera. I was just about to object when Jamie sucked my cock into her mouth and I forgot where my thoughts were a moment before.

I had surely died and gone to heaven. Her mouth was soft, wet and had such an incredible amount of suction that for a moment there I thought my dick was stuck in the poolfilter ... it didn't hurt though so that thought was quickly discarded.

Her nimble fingers played with my balls and the base of my cock, jerking and squeezing it in time with each in stroke of her wonderous little mouth. My eyes were closed and my surroundings didn't matter at all. Somewhere in the back of my mind my adventure of the night before with Claudia came to mind, quickly followed by Lynn, Sonja and Lillian. None of their blowjobs even compared to the wonderful to the wonderfulness I was going through now. My god! I felt a mouth nibbling my ear and neck and two soft hands caressing my chest. Sonja was there, I suddenly remembered.

"Oh Miro you are loving this aren't you," she whispered hoarsely into my ear between nibblings.

I had nothing to rebuke that statement so I kept my mouth shut and my eyes closed.

"Jamie has been dreaming about this since she was twelve," Sonja whispered then added, "And ever since I told her about what had happened between me and Nathan she has been looking for an opportunity to do this and more ... much more. You have to admit that this poolparty idea of mine was the perfect opportunity. I told Jamie she could fuck you anonymously last night when it was dark but she was determined to have you in the light hours of the day. She wanted you to know who you were fucking. I have to say, this was much easier than with Nate. It took me a week to convince him to let me give him a handjob and another three before he finally fucked me good and proper".

Really?, the strangest part of my mind said, that's just weird and fucking horny at the same time. Oh god Jamie is good!.

"She really wants you to fuck her. You know that don't you?," Sonja said and kissed me.

I knew and I really wanted her to. I really didn't want to speak, don't think I could've managed more than a moan and a hoarse sort of grunt anyway. So I didn't.

"I want to lick her pussy as she fucks you. I want to lick your balls as you fuck her. Would you like that baby?," she purred as she kissed me tenderly, almost teasingly.

I simply nodded and licked her lips.

"Good! Then lean forwards over the edge of the chair and relax. Whatever you do do not open your eyes," Jamie said, suddenly, almost brutally taking her wonderful mouth off my cock. I felt the immediate impulse to open my eyes and glare at her for doing so. But I kept them closed and did as she had asked.