Jan in California Pt. 03

Story Info
Jan and I share great sex on the train to the wine country.
11.8k words
4.3
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taken on the Train

On the fifth day of Jan's visit, she was sitting on my back patio, wearing a t-shirt and short shorts with no underwear, flipping through a California guide book she had picked up somewhere. "How about wine tasting?"

"Are you that bored that you want to hit the tourist traps?"

"We did pretty well at the museum," she grinned, blushing. "But, yeah. Wine tasting?"

Scooting my chair next to hers, I looked at the book, as I stroked her nipple through her shirt. "There's Temecula just a couple hour's drive. They have some marvelous vineyards."

"How far to Napa Valley?"

"Maybe ten-hours," I said, trying to discourage that idea while cupping both tits and squeezing them gently.

"I don't think I have your full attention."

"That's simply not true," I lifted her shirt over her large tits, leaning in to suck first one nipple, then the other. "You have my complete attention. The guide book does not."

I heard her catch her breath as I gently bit one engorged nipple. She flipped a few more pages. "Have you ever taken the train?"

"If you mean the subway downtown, yeah," I moved to the other nipple, sucking and biting, "Not much of a tourist thing."

"Oh, Lover... yes" she whimpered before refocusing. "No. Not the subway. The train. There's a train that follows the coast the whole way up to Seattle," She studied the schedule. "It's supposed to have spectacular views of the ocean."

"I've heard of it," I kept licking and fondling her sensitive breasts. She arched up to my mouth as her hips began gradually rocking. My fingers traced up her thigh, slipping into her pant leg.

"It says, if we take the overnight instead of daylight, which are booked up a month in advance, it's cheaper and we can leave tomorrow!" She was getting very excited. My fingertips found the soft stubble growing in on her labia. I caressed her with long, gentle strokes. "I'm doing it," Jan said breathlessly, her hips pushing against my fingers as my mouth teased her tits.

"But if we take the overnight, there will be no view for most of the trip."

"I have an idea how to pass the time, Lover."

"Stand up, please."

She obeyed while taking her phone from her pocket and finding the railroad website. "Good. There's a deluxe upper suite on tomorrow's train," she tapped the screen. "Good."

I opened her shorts, letting them drop to her bare feet. I kissed her labia. "Good," she repeated at the screen. My tongue slipped under her lips, finding her clitoris, shy and hiding. I licked it with long strokes.

"Good," she said again, her chest heaving, her fingers casually lacing through my hair. I sucked her clit into my mouth as I slipped first one, then two fingers into her pussy which got warmer and wetter at my touch. "Good," she tapped the screen twice more. "Booked. Good."

My fingers slid in and out, pressing the walls of her vagina as she humped my face. "Good, GOOD, GOOD, OH YES, SOOOO GOOD. FUCK YES," her orgasm was quick and powerful, her cunt gripped my fingers as she fucked her hips against my tongue.

I held her hips as she sunk back into her chair, her shirt still bunched above her tits and her hands drifting across her clit. "I think I'm going to enjoy this trip."

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

The Guide books will tell you that Union Station in downtown Los Angeles, is the last of the old-time train stations. The gigantic lobby was tiled in deep umber with dark wood everywhere. A tile mosaic in the floor evoked a compass. The chairs in the waiting area were wide and padded for weary travelers. A solo pianist had taken advantage of the "public welcome" piano.

Over the large archway to the west boarding platform, a mural depicted peoples of several ages, backgrounds, and ethnic and cultural groups.

Everywhere people were greeting or kissing or hugging or saying farewell to loved ones.

When we emerged on the platform, the tracks seem to go forever in both directions. The sleek, silver train was already waiting.

We followed the instructions on our ticket to find our car, where a handsome man in his mid-twenties checked our IDs to match the tickets. Like most men, he seemed particularly taken with Jan and her v-neck pullover. "Welcome Miss Janice. My name is Ken and I am your personal concierge on this journey to," he checked the ticket, "Napa."

Ken looked like he had stepped from an action film. His chest and arm muscles strained his shirt as he picked up and stowed our luggage, before turning back to Jan. "If there is anything you need, please ask. May I show you to your cabin?"

"Of course," Jan said. When Ken turned away, Jan looked at me, fanning herself with her fingers and silently mouthed, "Wow."

I chuckled, but Jan was so taken by this charming man that, as she stepped up into the train, she lost her footing, falling back toward the concrete platform. Before I could think, Ken had his arms under her knees and across her back, catching her with seemingly effortless ease. He boosted her in his arms, shifting his grip further up her backside while bringing her large breasts close enough that Jan could feel his breath on her cleavage. "Thank you, Ken," Jan said, a bit breathless.

Ken smiled. "These older trains can be a bit tricky. If you will allow me," rather than setting her down, the young man proceeded to carry her though the door and onto the landing in the train. At the last minute he seemed to remember me. "If you will follow us, I will show you to your cabin."

I picked up our garment bags and small carry-ons.

Jan grinned at me and shrugged as Ken started down the narrow corridor. I saw him turn his head to say something in Jan's ear. She giggled and shyly covered the open V of her shirt, which had gapped, displaying some very nice cleavage.

He had to turn sideways as the corridor narrowed. I saw him shift his grip again, pushing his fingers against Jan's ass crack through her jeans. Her butt wiggled appreciatively.

Soon we were climbing a cramped, switchback stairway. As Ken took each step carefully, he seemed to "bump" a bit, letting Jan bounce in his arms. At the top of the stairs, and one particularly firm bounce, his fingers pressed into her ass and Jan yelped, grabbing his head as though afraid he would drop her. She pulled his face to her breasts.

With me standing right behind them, Ken opened his mouth and bit her nipple over her shirt and bra. "AH, yes," Jan gasped, tossing her thick white hair in a dazzling display of excitement.

He lifted his head, leaving a wet spot on her tit, and continued along the upper corridor. "The room numbers are on a sign next to each door," his fingers had moved up Jan's crack, between her legs at her pussy, "so it's easy to find your entrance."

"Subtle," I had to comment.

Jan's face was flushed, her tits heaving. She grinned at me. "Lover, how hard would you say Ken is now?"

I stepped close and cupped Ken's crotch. He seemed surprised. "Very hard," I squeezed, "but not very big."

Jan gazed into Ken's eyes as she petted his hair. "Not big... yet."

I stroked Ken through his pants. "Not insecure, are you Ken?"

He forced himself to look along the corridor at the wall signs. He quickly stepped out of my reach, scampering to a door. "This is your cabin, Miss Janice and Mister..."

I grinned, knowing he had no idea what my name was. I opened the door, letting him step in. He set Jan down and began describing the room, "These tables fold down to become the queen-size bed..."

Jan immediately grabbed his dick through his pants.

"Oh my, Lover, you are right. Very hard. Not big at all. I should have no trouble sucking him."

"What?" Ken stammered.

"You know, as a tip for saving my life on the stairs. It is what you want, isn't it, Ken? Sex? With us? Though I'm wondering if I should suck you now, Ken." Ken stared as Jan reached for his zipper, "First we'll need dinner. And after dinner," Jan's long fingers took out a very hard four-inch cock. "Oh, now I've done it. Look at Ken's cock, Lover."

As Jen knelt in front of the speechless man, I kicked the door closed. She cooed as she stroked his dick. "Isn't it beautiful? I don't think I can resist," she looked up at Ken as she kissed the top. "Just seeing it, holding it, knowing you've wanted me since you saw my tits in this tight shirt, makes me want to..." Jan slid her mouth over the swelling head.

I opened my pants. I knew Jan would do as she pleased and I would be rewarded for allowing her to do so, but I was feeling competitive. I took out my cock and began stroking it

"Suck me," Ken begged, his brash confidence melting.

"You like that, Ken?"

He moaned.

"Is that what you want, baby?" She licked the underside of his shaft.

"Ah. He's..." she heard Ken stutter and looked up to see him pointing at me. One hand was stroking my cock as the other cradled my huge balls.

"Oh, yes, Ken. Now you see what I have to deal with, night and day, again and again, that big dick," she was still stroking him, "demanding attention; insisting I suck him or fuck him or take him up my ass."

Jan slid his small dick into her mouth, easily covering the entire thing. "I mean look at his cock, Ken,"

Ken didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off my dick which was nearly its full size as I pumped it faster.

"You will help me, won't you Ken?"

That brought his attention back to Jan. "Help? You?"

Her fingernails traced his shaft as she coyly said, "Yes. I do love fucking him, but we've got all night on this marvelous train of yours. I have big plans for after dinner." She looked at me with mischief in her eyes, "Big plans. And I won't be worth anything if I let him fuck me now."

She kissed the drop of pre-cum from Ken's tip. "Will you, Ken?"

The penny had dropped. "Will I...suck him?" He asked with more than a hint of disgust.

"I want to fuck you, Ken" I said, not unkindly. I let go of my cock and it stood up, straight and large and menacing, "In that perfectly muscled ass."

Ken's eyes went wide and his hand reflexively covered his butt as he backed away from Jan's caress. "I... I..." he threw the door open. "I'll have to think about it."

Ken ran down the corridor, one hand holding up his pants, the other covering his ass.

I closed the door as we both started laughing.

"Do you believe that guy? He was actually expecting you to fuck him without bringing flowers or buying you a drink."

"Poor Ken. I've never seen a man run from a blow job," Jan knelt in front of me, taking over stroking my cock, "You won't run, will you, Lover?"

"Have I ever?" I moaned as she started licking my shaft, "I must say I thought the butt sex comment was a great idea."

Jan hummed around my head, releasing my dick with a wet pop. "Butt sex is always a great idea, Lover," she pushed her nose into my pubic hair, drawing a deep breath and wiggling her tongue around my cock. She pulled down my pants and boxer briefs, releasing my balls to the fresh air. "Maybe, after dinner?"

"Big plans?"

"Mm hm," she hummed around my dick.

Lost in this woman, I laid both hands in her white hair as I started slowly rocking into her mouth. She moaned softly. "I do love sucking your cock," she started using one hand on my shaft while her mouth bobbed along my head. Her tongue stroked the firm ridge and I groaned, moving my hips a bit faster.

"I am sorry my cock is so demanding of your attention, night and day."

She grinned, "insisting I suck him or fuck him," she quoted herself, "or take him up my ass."

Jan's fingers caressed my scrotum, tickling and cupping as my balls shifted at her touch. She slipped off my dick and lowered her head to lick my balls. "Mm. My man." She sucked on one ball as her hand continued to stroke my rod. Jan opened her mouth wider, taking in both balls at once.

"Oh god. Oh god, Jan," I groaned aloud as I pushed myself through her grip.

Jan stood up, opening her pants and yanking them to the floor. Her panties were blue lace, cut high on her hips.

"I am so god damn horny," she shoved her right hand into her panties. I could see her fingers curl under, stroking her clit. "How do you want to cum, Lover? In my mouth or in my cunt?" She groaned as her fingers pushed inside. "Right now, I'd climax either way."

I stared at this incredible woman, fired up with lust. "Fuck me."

I pulled my shirt over my head as Jan dropped her nickers and closed the short distance between us. Sliding her fingers into my chest hair with a sigh, she straddled my lap, her knees at my hips. I held the base of my hard cock, keeping it pointed at her wet cunt.

She lowered herself slowly until the tip parted the lips of her pussy.

At that moment, the train lurched. Jan dropped, the full length of my cock ramming into her cunt and slamming her cervix. "FUCK!" she screamed, immediately matching the rhythm of the vibration from the rails. Slowly at first, jerking her hips, grinding her clit into my pubes.

"Oh Jan. You're so wet. So hot around my cock."

"Mmm," was her only reply. As the trained sped up and so did she.

Admiring her cleavage, I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt. Jan immediately lifted her arms so I could pull the shirt over her head. Her bra matched the blue lace of her panties and her hard nipples were clearly visible. As she twerked her hips faster, I reached around her chest, undoing the wide clips. The bra fell away.

Jan cupped her tits with both hands, lifting them up. "You're free, girls. Get out and enjoy yourselves," she cheered.

I leaned in, capturing one nipple in my mouth. With her hand holding the tit to my face as she bounced on my cock, I sucked hard, letting the nipple firm up against my lashing tongue.

Jan brought the other tit to my mouth, calling my name as I sucked the swelling areola against my tongue.

The train was going at a full clip. The city outside had become a blur. I grabbed both her ass cheeks, lifting her up and pumping faster. I heard the train whistle, as if from far off, each time we crossed a traffic intersection.

Jan pulled my mouth off her tits and kissed me, fucking me fast and hard. "OH yes Lover, fuck me with that hard cock," she groaned into my mouth. It was always fun when Jan started talking dirty. She reached down, grabbing one of my hands off her butt and shoved the fingers into her mouth. Her butt slapping my thighs was punctuated by her increasing groans. She pulled the fingers from her mouth, now slick with spit. She yanked my arm back to her butt.

"My ass, Lover. Finger my ass."

Without a second's hesitation, I shoved one finger into her tight anus. "YES!" I pushed it in quickly, then dragged it out. "MORE." I added the second finger and pushed again. Jan started screaming, "YES YOU HORNY BASTARD. FUCK MY ASS. MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR AMAZING COCK WHILE YOU FINGER MY SHITHOLE. GOD YES! OHGODOHGODOHGOD OH! GOD!"

Her body tightened. Her fingernails gripped my shoulders. Her cunt squeezed and flexed on my cock, which throbbed and pulsed in response, firing cum into her hot pussy."

"God, Jan. Your cunt, grabbing me, making me cum. GOD YES."

I kept cumming, feeling her muscles milking me as she slowed down. I caught my breath and relaxed. Jan laid her head on my shoulder, her tits sweaty and sliding against my chest.

"Fuck, yes." She sighed, "Sex on a train. Why did we wait this long?"

"It's really too bad you won't be worth anything after dinner."

"I think I can find the energy," she grinned.

Her fingers teased the salt-and-pepper hair on my chest as she cooed, quietly, "Um, Lover?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Your fingers?" she giggled as her rectum squeezed me.

I chuckled, slowly pulling them out, feeling her butthole close behind them. Jan whimpered in quiet disappointment. She reached down and found my wrist. Bringing my fingers to her mouth, she licked her bitter taint.

I kissed her hair. "I thought we were saving the butt sex until after dinner."

"That wasn't butt sex. That was just fingering, Lover," She looked into my eyes with an intensity I had rarely seen. "The butt sex comes after dinner, believe me."

She grinned, laying her head back on my chest. Her beathing leveled as she drifted off.

It finally occurred to me to look around the room. The "deluxe suite," while large by railroad standards, was still quite small. Two tables folded into a bed big enough for two, or so Ken claimed. "Barely room to bend over so Ken can lick your ass, Miss Janice."

"We'd find a way," she crooned sleepily.

There was a quiet knock on the door, and Ken said, "Thirty minutes until dinner is served, folks. Thirty minutes."

Jan stirred, stretching her arms over her head. I kissed her breasts as they arched upward. She cooed again. "What do you say we change for dinner, then enjoy the view from the dining car and get back here by the time it's dark and the real fun can start?"

We had discussed making an event of our one dinner on the train. Short of tux and tails, we still planned to dress up. The in-cabin bathroom was a combination toilet and shower. Jan took her garment bag into the tiny bathroom, hanging it over the shower rail. It was easier for me to change in the main cabin. I found a face cloth in a small cabinet and wet it in the sink. I scrubbed my face, then my armpits, my chest, and up my legs. "Don't wash your cock," Jan called out. She opened the door and poked her head out. "I want to save that for later," she wagged her eyebrows and closed the door again.

After a few minutes, I was wearing a dark suit, lavender shirt and a patterned silk tie with matching pocket handkerchief. I tied my shoes and returned to gazing out the window as the residential valley became farms, then ghettos. I realized I hadn't heard a peep from Jan in several minutes. I listened at the door, and thought I heard her gasping or whimpering, but with the sound of the train, it was difficult to tell.

I rapped on the door, "If you've got Ken in there, I want to watch those muscles flex as he grabs your ass." No answer. Getting a bit worried, I tried the door to discover it was locked, an unusual occurrence, even at home. "Jan? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Lover. Just a bit of trouble getting things to fit. I'll be out in a minute."

I glanced at the clock and watched the blurry outside world.

I heard the bathroom door unlatch. When Jan emerged, she looked spectacular in a shimmering black wrap-around dress with a deep round neckline, knee length and held closed with a single belt. Her calves were encased in tall, black leather boots with stiletto heels.

"Fuck-me shoes?"

"I call them my Dominatrix boots."

"I like the sound of that," offering my elbow and escorting her down the swaying corridor to the dining car. Even holding my arm, her walk seemed uneven. As we passed the concierge station, Ken looked up, concerned. "Is Miss Janice feeling well?" He swept an arm around her waist, evidently back to his confident self. "You look flushed. Would Miss Janice like something to swallow?" Jan's head jerked up to his serene face. "For motion sickness, perhaps?"

"No," she answered, still a bit shaky. "I'll be fine once I get to the dining car and get something inside me."

I noticed Ken's hand drop from her waist to her ass. "Of course. It's always good for a lovely woman to have something inside." His fingers worked their way toward the flap in the wrap-around, pressing the skirt between her cheeks.

"NO!" Jan jumped toward me, her arms halfway round my neck. She glared at the concierge, having jumped two feet back himself, then down at her own ass. She shifted her skirt. "Thank you, Ken, it will be fine. I'll be fine."

"I'm very sorry if I misunderstood the rules." He winked at me and stroked the bulge at the front of his uniform. "You both know where to come if you change your mind."