Jan in California Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded at me, his eyes closed in sexual bliss.

Jan paused in her sucking him. "I'm going to finger fuck your tight ass, Ken. Ready?"

"Fuck me."

Jan pushed her index finger into his ass, not giving the sphincter time to close. He shouted, "FUCK YES!"

I resumed fucking her cunt. Opening the bottle, I poured a small bit on her anus. As Jan had said, I knew "when." Jan loved to have something in her ass at the moment of orgasm. She erupts, not only with cum, but a string of obscenities that would startle a sailor, while making him rock hard!

I spread the lube gently around her dark pucker.

Ken was shouting again. "God, Jan two fingers! Faster you sexy thing. SO GOOD."

Jan's hand sped up as my cock got harder inside. I pressed gently on her anus and my finger slid in easily up to the first knuckle. I pushed in and out, slowly.

"YES JAN, SUCK MY DICK. SHIT! THREE FINGERS IN MY DIRTY ASS. FUCK ME YOU NASTY GIRL."

That was all Jan needed to hear. I knew what was next. I shoved a second finger into her ass and she screamed her orgasm as Ken shrieked, 'FUCK WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO YOU MAGNIFICENT SLUT?"

"THAT'S YOUR PROSTATE," Jan shouted back as she was cumming. "AND IT'S YOU WHO ARE MY SLUT, YOU QUIVERING HUNK OF SHIT COVERED FINGER FUCKING MAN!" then as if she feared I'd forgotten her, she slammed back on my dick, "GOD, FUCK ME LOVER!"

Nearly exhausted and dripping sweat, I slammed into Jan one more time, my balls giving up their hot seed. I froze with my cock against her cervix and my scrotum swinging against her clit. Cum pumped again and again into this sexy woman.

Ken dropped back onto the bed as I took hold of Jan's hips, pulling her back with me as I stumbled to a chair. She sat on my lap and kissed me, her mouth tasting of Ken's cum. I grinned across he cabin at the muscular man with the limp, sated, dick. "You really do have tasty cum, Ken. I'd love to lick it straight from your cock."

Jan smiled and kissed me again, "Next time, Lover."

"Holy shit! Next time!" Ken looked at his watch. "We're ten minutes from Napa depot. Fuck." He scrambled for his clothes, flinching now and then, not used to the new tenderness at his ass. We watched, amused as I lightly stroked Jan's clit.

He had most of his clothes on when Jan reach out a toe, scooping his underwear off the floor and bending her leg to bring it up to us. He stared at her gaping cunt. Jan took the underwear from her toes, holding it close to her nose. "Just wanted to remember you, Ken." she handed it to me and I sucked at the crotch before pushing it under the cushion. Jan pointed with one finger at the growing bulge in the front of Ken's uniform. "I'd hate for you to get fired because of us. We'll be on the Tuesday morning train home."

"Shit. I'm on the later train on Tuesday. You'll probably have Barbara."

"Barbara?" I asked. "Tall, blonde, big tits, lesbian tendencies?"

He chuckled as he reached for the door. "Old, gray, tits down to here, very much by-the-book."

"I could work with that."

Jan nodded in agreement.

Ken stepped out the door, picking up a note that had been wedged in the crack. He casually flipped it open and read it. "Looks like we have a fan." He handed us the note, closing the door behind him.

Jan looked at that note, reading aloud. "Sorry for listening it, but that was so hot. See you Tuesday. Elizabeth."

The train lurched as it slowed. "I guess we better get dressed, too, huh Lover?" she kissed the tip of my dick before standing up. She grabbed a washcloth from the rack and walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open. "We never did use the shower."

"Next time," I said wetting a cloth in the room sink. "May I wash my cock this time, please?"

"Well, just this once, I suppose, Lover," she grinned as she started wiping her pits, tits, and clit.

Within a few minutes, we were dressed and walking the corridor when we passed Elizabeth. "We got your note," I said, "You might want to hurry to the room and check under the seat cushion before housekeeping gets there." She looked perplexed, but smiled when Jan wagged her eyebrows. She dashed up the stairs.

Soon we were standing at the door of the train. Ken stood nearby his hand extended to Jan. "Please be careful, Miss. Janice. These older trains can be a bit tricky. Will you allow me?"

"Anytime, Ken. And thank you for a wonderful trip." I started to hand him a fifty, but he declined, hitching up his pants.

"I already got my tip from the lady."

"Maybe next time, you'll get more than just a tip," Jan rubbed my crotch as I took our luggage from Ken. She placed her palm on his chest, perhaps a bit too intimately for public display. "Bye, sweetie." She kissed his cheek and we walked through the station as I requested a ride share.