Jan in California Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sh, Lover, I know. The same as when I use my fingers"

"Bigger," I groaned, acknowledging my pleasure.

The head slid in and my sphincter relaxed. Jan patted my butt cheeks. "And a lot more fun."

"Slow, darling."

"Of course, Lover." She eased the rubber cock further inside my near-virgin ass.

When I rocked down to bring it deeper, Jan groaned loudly, her fingers digging in to my ass cheeks.

I rocked back up, then down again, "Tell me what you're feeling, Jan."

She grunted, pushing again. "You know how I said it was more about control than power? Maybe that's not true. UNG! I've never felt such a sense of power before." Jan was rocking back and forth, fucking me with slow, deep strokes. "Power over you. Power over your tight ass," she rocked down again, pressing her clit to the rubber. "Power over my own orgasm as I take you the way you have taken me, several times."

A moment later, she was inside me. I felt her relax. "That's it. The whole thing, up your ass. How does it feel?"

"No pain. No discomfort at all except feeling so full. But not like I need to take a dump."

"You are a hopeless romantic," She laughed as she reached around and stroked my cock.

"That's why you love me."

"One of many reasons," she moaned as I pushed back, gently fucking myself on Jan's cock, knowing the 'me' inside would do the same. She jerked me faster as she thrust forward. "Oh, God. That reason, too."

I was genuinely starting to enjoy the feeling of fullness and motion as it slid deep, then back. I whimpered quietly

"Having fun, Lover?"

"I really am."

"You should see it from my angle. My cock penetrating you, stretching you, making you feel new and different. It is power."

"Faster?" I whimpered again.

"Oh, yes," Jan said without hesitation.

She grabbed my hips with both hands, suddenly driving into my ass full force.

"FUCK YES!"

"You like this, Lover? Does it feel as good in your ass as it does in my cunt?"

"YES, JAN! FUCK US BOTH!"

I heard liquids squish out of her before I felt them drip down my scrotum.

"Oh god, Lover. I love fucking you."

"Please please please," I moaned as I fucked her back.

"I. AM. GOING. TO. FUCK. THE. LIVING. SHIT. OUT. OF. YOU!!!!"

On the last word, she pressed down hard as she thrust forward. The big head slammed into my prostate, sending my mind fleeing in panic.

Her juices were spewing all over my ass and my balls. She rubbed her hands in it, then reached around to jerk my cock. Each time she thrust in, she hit my prostate.

"Feel that, you shit licking whore." Jan actually growled. "Feel what it's like to have your ass taken, no matter how much you thought you were giving it freely?"

"GOD feels so fucking good."

"Are you close to coming for your society whore?"

"Yes. FUCK YES."

Her hand tugged my cock until it hurt. "Make no mistake, I will be sharing this with all the girls. The ones you've fucked and the ones who will beg me to let you fuck them after I tell I made you MY ASS SLUT!"

"Fuck me. Fuck your slut!"

"Yes, whenever I want more than a caring gentle lover, when I want dirty, nasty shit-covered sex, I'll fuck you in your tight ass!"

I shrieked as cum shot from my cock, covering the small bed. Jan kept pumping my cock and fucking my ass. I screamed twice more and Jan joined in, FUCK YES ME FUCKING YOU GOD LOVER OH GOOOODDD!"

She pulled out of my ass, grabbing the shit covered cock and yanking it from her pussy. Cum gushed from her gaping cunt. I shifted around, grabbing her ass and pulling her clit to my tongue.

"FUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKFUCKFUCK!" She shrieked as more cum covered my face. I licked and swallowed as fast as I could, wanting to drink everything my lover was offering.

Jan let herself fall forward, her tits resting on my stomach and her head at my groin. Her gorgeous body was covered in sweat and cum.

"Oh, Lover," was all she could say.

"Mm hm," was my only response.

We lay like that, me softly licking her pussy as she sucked my soft dick, gentle and slow.

The train rumbling beneath us, we both fell asleep like that, spending the night breathing each other's sex, tangled by passion and pleasure.

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

I woke to the unique feeling of my cock being sucked by an expert. Lifting my head, I discovered Jan's pussy less than a foot away. Leaning forward, I kissed her stubbled labia, dragging my tongue across the soft hairs.

"Mm. He's awake," Jan cooed.

Sunlight was coming through the windows, sparkling off the ocean. "What time is it?" I curled my tongue under the clitoral hood and teased her clit with the very tip.

Jan spread her legs, "It's time for you to do that again."

"Maybe breakfast first?" My stomach was gurgling after last night's marathon.

She licked the length of my dick, while fondling my balls. "Are you sure it can't wait?" Her leg draped over my head. The sweet fragrance of her pussy bewitching me, I wrapped my arms around her ass and pulled her to my face. My tongue danced with her clit while two fingers stroked her deep inside.

"That's what I thought," Jan said smugly before sucking my cock deep into her throat.

It wasn't long before we both climaxed, filling each other's mouths with cum. I felt Jan grab my cock, squeezing it firmly, firing a fresh load of cum all over her face. When I chuckled, she said, "I want something to share with Elizabeth, but I need to brush my teeth."

We both laughed as we climbed off the bed and took turns in the tiny bathroom.

Finally dressed and combed, we headed toward the dining car. As we passed the service alcove, Jan cornered Ken. "I wanted to apologize for how we treated you. Of course, you won't have to do anything you really don't want to. I still want to fuck you."

He shrugged, "And here I spent all last night wearing a butt plug to stretch out my ass for him." He grinned at me.

"I'm touched. And I'm sure, whatever happens, your dedication will not be wasted." Jan and I started to turn away, but I turned back, "When you get a chance, will you change our bedding? I'm afraid we made quite a mess."

"Of course. Part of my job."

"Thank you, Ken" I said before quickly grabbing his lapels and pulling him into a deep French kiss. His hand came up to my chest as if to push me away, but instead he slid it inside my shirt, caressing my chest hair as he gave himself to the kiss.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "Still not gay." I winked, took Jan's elbow, and continued to the dining car.

As we made our way between the tables, we encountered Elizabeth going the other way, carrying several dirty dishes. We said our good mornings and turned sideways to let each other pass.

Elizabeth paused in front of Jan, sniffing her quickly before a grin spread across her face. She whispered, "Take the last table on the left," she nodded insistently that direction before continuing to the cleaning area.

As Jan and I sat down, I smirked, "I'd say your cum/face scheme worked."

"So far. But why do you think she told us to sit here?"

I looked around. For this part of the trip, the view from that side was chaparral; uninteresting clumps of oak and scrub brush. Looking forward into the car, all I saw was the backs of heads, either interested in their food or looking out the other side.

Soon we saw Elizabeth, practically skipping down the aisle carrying a tray with mugs and a coffee pot.

"I think it's because this is the least interesting part of the car. No one ever looks back here."

"That could come in handy," Jan grinned.

Elizabeth set the tray on our table and sat, straddling Jan's lap. "Hi," she cupped Jan's face with both hands. "May I taste him?"

"It's why I put it there, fresh from his hard cock, Elizabeth."

The server started kissing and licking Jan's face. "Mm," she glanced at me, "Yummy."

When Jan's hands drifted to Elizabeth's breasts, she kissed her, deep and passionate. I saw Jan start to melt, massaging and pinching the other woman's tits.

Elizabeth took Jan's hands in hers, kissing the fingertips. "I have something for you," again, including me with a look, "both of you."

She moved Jan's hand underneath her uniform dress. Jan's eyes opened, appreciatively. "No panties, Lover." Elizabeth was guiding her hands in slow circles. "And no hair. Anywhere."

"Deeper," Elizabeth sighed. "Hurry."

I saw Jan reach further under the dress. "Oh Elizabeth, you are so wet." Elizabeth rocked on her fingers. "And Lover, her cunt is hot to the touch."

"Taste it," Jan brought out three fingers, covered in Elizabeth's cunt juice. She held them to me, and I licked up a good amount. Jan reached back for more.

Elizabeth leaned forward, her face between us. "I jilled one off and came before I brought the tray. I have to get back to work. We'll be pulling in in about an hour. But I wanted you to taste me."

Jan sucked the fresh load off her fingers.

"I wanted to share my cum as you shared his. We probably won't get a chance to be together on this trip. Please say you're taking the train back to L.A."

Jan nodded and kissed her, slipping her fingers back under the dress.

"Tuesday morning," I said, rubbing the bulge at the front of my pants.

"Perfect, I'll... oh my clit... oh Jan," her eyes closed and her face blushed. "I'll request that run."

She kissed Jan again, before forcing herself to stand on wobbly legs. "I want to fuck you. Both of you, sexy people. I want to lick your ass as he fucks your cunt," her eyes shifted to the large tent in my pants, "then I'll suck your big dick, when it's covered in your cum and hers."

She straightened her dress, looking around to see if anyone was looking. "This is my favorite seat in the dining car," she giggled, then raised her voice to a professional level, "Bye, now. Enjoy your stay. We're so glad you choose us for all your travel needs."

She winked, turned, and walked away. I lifted the pot from the tray. "Coffee?"

Jan suddenly looked alarmed. "Elizabeth said we'll be there in an hour." She stood up, stepping into the aisle. "I promised Ken." And she was all but running toward the door.

I sighed as I stood up. "A sex goddess' work is never done. I hope he's ready for her."

I followed behind Janice as best I could, admiring her round butt in the tight blue jeans.

When we got to the concierge station, Ken was nowhere to be found. Jan looked up and down the corridor. "Probably busy with some cheap slut. We'll never find him in time."

"He'll miss out on my cheap slut," I hugged her, squeezing her ass. "Let's have sex on the train."

We walked up the stairs and toward our room. Jan was a bit down, "I was so looking forward to Ken's muscles. You don't know what it's like to be riding a man, lean forward and your hands hit... solid. A hard chest carved from masculine flesh." She tilted her head up to me. "You don't know what 's that like, do you, Lover?"

"Not yet," I shrugged, grinning as I opened the door to our cabin, "but this is wine country. Anything can..."

"KEN!" Jan shouted as she stared into our room.

Our "personal concierge" was standing in the center of our room, naked as far as I could tell, wrapped only in the soiled bedsheets. He was holding a particularly crusty corner to his face, chewing the fabric. His other hand held part of the sheet wrapped around his cock.

He looked up, surprised and probably in fear for his job. But he did not know Jan very well.

"Oh, Ken, honey, aren't you adorable?" She walked toward him. I closed and locked the door. "But when I asked you to change the sheets, I meant to put clean ones on the bed." She took the corner from his mouth, licking and tasting it. "Do you like my Lover's cum, Ken. It tastes even better straight from his cock, or..." she wrapped her fingers around his small hard shaft. "His cum from my cunt? Hm?"

As Jan licked the palm of her hand, using it to stroke his dick, Ken's fingers went limp, dropping the sheet. Jan paused to gaze at the perfectly sculpted man. "Oh, Lover, have you ever seen such a beautiful man?" She turned to me, lifting Ken's dick on her palm. "Take over, Lover?"

I stepped forward, licking my palm and taking over stroking him as Jan unbuttoned her shirt. "Is this alright, Ken?"

His eyes were fixed on Jan's breasts as her clothes were tossed on the bed, freshly made, I noticed. "All right," he murmured.

My stroking slowed as I was also mesmerized by Jan's tits. As often as I had seen them, touched them, tasted them, fucked them... you would think I'd be used to being in their presence. But their full shape, the swell of her nipples, and especially now that the bruising had mostly faded, restoring her perfect alabaster sheen made all the blood flow to my dick.

"Faster," Ken's voice drifted into my awareness, almost too quiet to hear. I looked at him, staring at Jan as she unfastened the front of her jeans. She shared his fascination, watching as I rubbed the man who, only yesterday, displayed all the irrational insecurities of a homophobe.

Jan wiggled the jeans over her wide hips, displaying a pair of thin white cotton panties scattered with tiny, multi-color polka dots. She sat on the bed, spreading her legs as she removed her sneakers and socks, then pulled the jeans off her legs. "Look how wet you've made me Ken," she pulled the fabric tight across her lips, calling attention to the dark smear which, honestly, was probably due more to her encounter with Elizabeth, than the few minutes with Ken.

She slid her fingers under the cloth, rubbing her clit in long, slow strokes. "Ken? Be a dear and take my Lover's cock out for me. I'd do it myself," she licked her fingers before pushing them back into her pussy, "but you can see how busy I am."

To my surprise, Ken grinned at me as he reached for my belt. I licked my palm again and rubbed his dick faster.

"Oh yes, Lover," Jan's panties were on the floor at her feet, her fingers plunging deep and fast into her glistening cunt.

I ran a finger along Ken's muscular arm as he lifted out my cock, already quite hard and long. He looked at my hand, circling the head of his dick, then to my much bigger cock. He wrapped a hand around my head, then a second on my shaft. Unconsciously licking his lips, he started stroking me.

Then Jan was standing between us, taking both our dicks in her hands. "Now, boys. Save some for Janice, hm?" She guided us to the bed, pulling Ken toward the mattress. "On the bed, Ken." Then to me, "I want you right where you are."

I enjoyed the view of her pussy, the fresh white pubes finally becoming visible, even from a few feet away. She climbed on the bed, backing her ass toward Ken. "Fuck my cunt, Ken. Feed that hard dick into my hungry pussy. OH YES. Like that!" Ken had taken hold of her hips and was pumping his thick four inches into her pink warmth.

Groaning as she humped back onto Ken, Jan nodded her head to me, opening her mouth and licking her lips lasciviously. I stepped out of my pants and pulled my shirt over my head without bothering with the buttons. My cock was stiff and bouncing as I walked forward. She grabbed it, guiding it into her mouth. I moaned as her tongue welcomed me. She let go, leaving her mouth in control, I saw her hand disappear between her legs.

Ken and I shared Jan's gifts for several minutes, me at her mouth and him fucking her pussy. "You should see him, Jan. Every muscle flexes as he pounds you."

"Hm mm," she hummed, tilting her head to one side. I glanced back, noticing the full-length mirror on the door for the first time. Jan's eyes were peering around my ass, watching Ken flex and stretch.

I stroked her hair as I returned to fucking her mouth, "I should have known."

She chuckled. As though learning he was being admired triggered his climax, Ken shouted, "Oh god yes, Jan!" His fingernails dug into Jan's ass cheeks and he heaved his hips, slamming against her ass.

Jan pulled off her mouth off my dick. "He's cumming, Lover!"

She pushed back onto him, closing her eyes as her mouth dropped open, panting as Ken's hips flinched into her again and again. I stroked my wet cock, wondering if Jan was using her talented vagina muscles to milk Ken's dick.

When he relaxed and slipped from her pussy, Jan crowed, "Oh no, Ken. You don't get away that easily."

She spun around, sealing her mouth over his dick, still partially hard and covered in her juices and his cum. Jan hummed in delight. Ken flinched again at this new stimulation so soon after cumming.

With her beautiful butt now pointed at me, I stepped up behind Jan. Taking hold of my throbbing cock at the base, I lifted the tip to the pulsing entrance of her pussy, using my head to catch Ken's cum as it oozed in large, thick drops. I scooped it onto my fingers and into my mouth. "Mmm," Ken looked up from Jan's white hair to watch me suck his cum, pushing the fingers deep into my throat.

His smile was a bit sheepish. "Still not gay?"

I smiled, "Still not gay," I shoved my big dick into Jan's cunt. "YES LOVER!" She yelled around his cock. "Fuck me while I suck him."

We trapped Jan between us, pushing her forward and back as we shared her sexy body. I admit to being impressed with the movement of Ken's muscles. On impulse, I reached out, placing my palm on his chest. "Solid," I whispered. Jan grunted a chuckle and Ken put his hand over mine. Smiling, he guided my hand down to Jan's gorgeous white hair. I gripped her head, pushing her onto his dick.

Ken and I were both pumping furiously, our orgasms loading our balls.

Jan took her mouth off his dick, cradling his balls with one hand. "I want to put my finger in your ass, Ken. Is that all right?" I watched him carefully. Having been in his position, I knew he was unlikely to refuse.

"Yes, Jan. Finger fuck my ass. Make me a man."

I grinned and said resumed fucking my lover with everything I had.

I felt Jan's fingers around my cock, scooping her juice off my shaft and her pussy. She moved her hand between Ken's legs, past his balls. "Talk to us, Ken," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

His eyes popped open as If he'd forgotten I was there. He chuckled. "I can feel her fingertips at my asshole, spreading something slick."

"It's her cunt juice, Ken. Collected off my cock."

"OH. She pressing into me. Wow."

"Relax, Ken. Push against her finger for a moment, then relax again."

"Oh god, it hurts. My asshole is burning. Fuck."

"Relax. Let it in."

Jan moaned at the running commentary. I pumped her cunt, my balls slapping her clit as I pushed her further onto Ken's dick.

"OH GOD. SHE'S IN!" He was breathing heavily as Jan and I both slowed our movements, letting him discover the moment. "It stopped hurting when she was inside. Now just..."

"Full?" I offered.

"Um hm," Jan agreed.

"Yes. OH YES. She's wiggling her finger."

Jan pressed her butt onto my cock, speeding back up. Her tight anus winked at me as her cheeks opened and closed with each thrust.

"Ken," I said, "Take it from someone who has been where you are. Jan is gentle until it is time to be rough. She is soft until it's time to be hard. In any case, relax and enjoy yourself."

Jan rocked slowly, forward on his dick and back on mine. She took her mouth away for a moment. "Will you get the bottle from the bathroom counter, Lover?"

In our life, there is only one "the bottle." My cock slid from her pussy, hard and dripping. I wiped her juice and Ken's cum off and licked my fingers as I walked to the bathroom, returning with the pink plastic bottle of our favorite lubricant. Her mouth back on his cock, she eased her finger from his ass, waving her hand toward me. I poured a large amount in her palm.

"I love you," she said as I stood back behind her. "Now, hang on to that bottle. You'll know when, Lover."

I saw Jan swirl her index finger in the lube as her hands disappeared between Ken's legs. He stiffened up, then relaxed. "Easier the second time, isn't it Ken?"