Jan in California Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back into the service alcove as we squeezed past and into the dining car. We sat side-by-side, both facing in the direction the train was moving.

"It seems we may have a partner after all," I chuckled, but Jan was watching the view. Concerned, I put my hand on hers. "Darling, what happened back there. I saw him grab your ass, but that's usually something you laugh off. Or in the case of a man like Ken, encourage."

Jan didn't answer, remaining focused out the window. Even as the farmlands finally gave way to the Pacific Ocean, Jan kept fidgeting, shifting in her seat, resting on one cheek, then the other. I noticed small beads of sweat on her décolletage.

"Are you all right, hon? You seem nervous."

Her smile felt awkward. "Not nervous, Lover. It's... the motion of the train is vibrating in all the right places, making me very..."

"Horny?"

"Yes, Lover. Very horny."

She laid her hand on my crotch and began rubbing. At that moment, our server stepped up and Jan moved her hand back to her own lap, but even then, seemed on edge.

"Do you know what you want?" the attractive brunette asked.

Jan stuttered as she ordered the chicken and I decided to try the rack of lamb with white wine for the lady and red for me, adding that we'd split a slice of cheesecake for dessert. When the server left, Jan once again started caressing my dick through my pants. "Doesn't she remind you of Carm?" I looked at the server again and shrugged. "So young and pert and sexy," Jan said, arguing her point. "Should I get her for us, Lover?"

"I bet Ken could give us a recommendation."

"Oh yeah. He's such a player, he's probably fucked every female staff on the train."

"But not the male ones."

"Certainly not," Jan sat up straight as the server returned with our food. I took a closer look as she leaned forward to Jan's plate down. Her breasts were smaller than Carm's and her hair was straight rather than curly. But she had the same mischief in her eyes, especially when she tried to be discrete as she sniffed, near Jan. She looked up at me quickly. I winked and licked my fingers. She smiled, glanced at Jan's cleavage, and adding a sway to her hips as she walked away.

I leaned to Jan's ear, "She wants you."

She smirked. "Oh, you noticed that, did you? Told you she's like Carm."

A quick glance confirmed that the other passengers were focused on the view. Jan only took interest in her food when someone walked by. "I am so hot." She took a long drink of her wine. "You know that noise you make when my fingers penetrate your ass? I want to hear that noise tonight." When the server returned and refilled her glass, she smiled at her, but did not stop rubbing me. The bulge in my suit pants was quite obvious. The server licked her lips and turned away.

"You know how you beg to be fucked harder when you surrender to your own pleasure and give control to me, knowing I will bring you to ecstasy?" her nipples were obvious, even under the dress. "You will beg like that tonight."

I finished my wine and signaled for more. Jan quickly downed hers before the server arrived to refill them both. I saw her stare at my crotch where a wet spot was growing. Jan saw it, too and winked at the server, "He's big, too." The server started to walk away. "Oh," Jan held up one finger on her other hand, "I'm sorry, what's your name, dear?"

"Elizabeth, ma'am."

"Elizabeth, would you mind asking Ken to make up our bed? If he doesn't remember which room, tell him the one who wants to fuck his ass. Thank you, dear."

Elizabeth grinned, "I suggest you get in line for that ma'am, but I'll tell him."

"Fucked everyone on the train, has he?" I grinned.

Elizabeth blushed slightly, loosening the neckline of her uniform as her eyes met Jan's. "Not everyone."

"Just the women? We thought as much," Jan said as she started rubbing the front of my pants again. "He was a bit intimidated by my Lover's rather large dick."

Elizabeth glanced down at my lap, the tip of her tongue running along her lips.

"I hope Ken wasn't... inappropriate."

"He was," I said.

"But I rather encouraged it," Jan added caressing her own hard nipples through her dress. "May I ask your name?"

"Elisabeth. Ken is a sweet man," the server said, "and very good with his tongue. But only with the gals. Every man who has approached him, got shut down. I even asked him for a 3-way, but when he learned I meant with another man," she drew her finger across her throat.

"That seems a bit closed minded for a player like Ken."

Jan placed a hand on Elizabeth's arm. "Maybe we can help."

Elizabeth took Jan's hand and moved it to her breast. "That would be great. I'd be so grateful if you could loosen him up."

"Especially his ass?"

The server kissed Jan's fingertips. "Especially that," she topped off our glasses before she left.

I stared at Jan, constantly surprised by her chutzpah. She leaned close and whispered "Let's put it this way, Lover: I am going to fuck the living shit out of you."

"I think the last time I heard you say something like was your promise to Vanessa, our open-minded flight attendant."

"Hm? I guess so. I wasn't lying then, either." Our dessert arrived.

Jan lifted a fork full to my mouth. "Mm, yes." I joked. "Give it to me."

"I will give it to you, alright." She licked whipped cream from the corner of my mouth.

"OK, what is it with you tonight? All the innuendos and wiggling your ass and your nipples begging to be touched and flirting with Ken and then Elizabeth? I know it's more than just the vibrations from the track. Fess up."

Jan didn't exactly blush, but her face took on a deeper cast. Her mouth curled into a Grinch-style grin and her eyes narrowed, flashing around us to see if anyone was near or noticing. She undid the belt from her waist, slowly unwrapping the dress until her entire front was on display.

Her perfect alabaster skin was contrasted by the lingerie she wore for my private fashion show at home; black half-bra that lifted her tits and highlighted her erect nipples. Her stiletto-heeled boots covered her calves, giving way to black, silk stockings which gripped the soft flesh of her thigh. Between her legs, nestled against her shaved labia as if it belonged there, was a perfect, erect cock.

Jan was beaming. "Do you like it?"

As I stared, she wrapped her fingers around it, stroking up and down. Each time it moved, she moaned quietly, and I realized it had a twin buried inside her, filling her pussy and pressing her clit. That explained her reaction to Ken about give away her surprise, as well as her sensitivity to movement.

She paused to wipe the drool from the corner of my mouth before closing her dress, tightening the belt once again. It dawned on me how loose her dress was in the front, while I was very tight in the front at the moment.

"How? When did you get it? Was that in your bag at the airport?"

She laughed. "Oh no, Lover. I'm not that brave. Remember when you had to work two days ago and Annie took me to lunch?"

*

"Yeah. You went shopping and came home with lots of new lingerie, including what you have on under there."

"I bought everything I have under here that day. Well, almost. I had to replace the stockings, thank you very much." I snickered. Her hand went under the flap of the skirt and I could tell she was stroking the plastic dick. Each time she rocked it forward or slid it along her clit, she'd tense up, gasp, and smile.

"We were strolling West Hollywood and Annie took me into this amazing place. It was, essentially a 'dirty book and toy shop' but you would never know by how well-lit it was, and clean, and organized. As soon as we walked in, this adorable man greeted us and asked if he could help us find anything. Before I could say we were just looking, Annie took my elbow and asked "Where would a couple of gals find a double dildo?"

I was getting harder and Jan's nipples were becoming more obvious. The view of the Pacific Ocean was what people paid for, but this was far more spectacular.

"The gentleman, turned out he owns the place with his same-sex partner, took us past adult DVDs and leather masks and handcuffs to the far corner of the store. He gestured to a long display case and said we should scream if we find something we like.

"I tell you, Lover, there was some incredible stuff. I was getting a little steamy under the silk just imagining how some of them would feel, but soon Annie did scream. She held up this," Jan flipped open just the skirt to flash the realistic looking cock. As I thought, her hand was manipulating it for her benefit as much as mine. "Annie practically ran as she brought it over to me, extolling all the reasons it's perfect. It's strapless so it rests perfectly in my pussy." Jan ran a fingernail up the dick. "The size of this end is big, but not too big for... shall I say... a newbie."

I wondered if I should feel offended, but it was mostly true, since I had never taken anything bigger than a couple of fingers.

"But what your daughter really loved about it was the end that's inside me. 'It looks just like my father,' she practically crowed, a little too loud. The fellow from behind the counter smiled, and started walking our way, sensing a sale." She looked down at the end in her hand, rocking it forward for a small whimper. "I had to admit, Lover; the size, thickness, curve, the shape of the head, even the way soft silicone coating feels inside, is very similar to your wonderful cock that I'm so fond of."

"So, you bought it."

"I bought it," Jan closed her skirt, leaving her hand still teasing the cock, and herself, "and when we got back to your place..." she took out her phone and opened the pictures app before handing it to me. There was a picture of Jan, on my bed, wearing the red satin chamise she had sent me photos of on the day she bought it. She was licking the longer end of the two cocks. The next photo she was wearing the green, four-piece with the garters and stockings, and had the long end deep in her mouth. In the next one, in the blue floral lace teddy, she had one leg up and was inserting the big dildo into her pussy.

The next several were taken outside, by my pool. Jan was now completely naked with the dildo fully inserted, stroking it like she was jacking herself off. In one she was clutching her tits with the free hand. In another, there was no free hand as she used both to push it deeper into her dripping pussy. In a couple, her head was thrown back in ecstasy, her tits covered in sweat.

Then there were several "one arm selfies" of Annie, smiling as she sucked the smaller end as if giving Jan a blow job. In one she had removed her shirt and was tit-fucking the dildo. Jan's face could be seen in the background, her skin flushed with her eyes half open and her lips parted. Finally, Annie was licking and sucking the big end, which was glistening in the sunlight.

Jan chuckled. "I think your daughter came more than I did. She kept insisting I wear it while humping her with the other end. She almost whined when she said how much she wanted me to 'let her fuck Daddy.' By the way, I think the two of you need to have a serious talk. I'd be happy to moderate."

"Jan, darling... we're in the dining car of a moving train and there's a double dildo in your cunt! I'm about to cum just listening to you talk about it. My perverted daughter notwithstanding, what exactly do you have in mind?

Jan took my hand and guided it under her dress until I grabbed the dildo. It did feel quite familiar. "You said we'd have a way to pass the night," Jan leaned close to my ear, whispering just loud enough to be heard over the train, "I am going to fuck the living shit out of you. As soon as we're back in our cabin, I'm going to peg you, Lover."

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

With no check to pay for the complimentary meal, we immediately left the table and walked toward our cabin. This time, when Ken offered help, Jan flipped the back of her skirt up, flashing her alabaster ass at the poor man, "We may need you later," We climbed the narrow stairway.

"That's my girl," I said as I grabbed her dick. She groaned.

At the first landing, Jan tugged my hand, "Wait, Lover."

I looked at her. Her face and cleavage were red and blotchy, her hair was stuck to her forehead by sweat. She seemed out of breath. Jan quickly undid the belt and opened her dress. The red blush continued on her breasts and her nipples were harder than I could recall seeing them. She grabbed the dildo sticking out from her crotch, as if about to jack off. Instead, she moved it, ever so slightly. She gasped as she adjusted it. "Aw, fuck. So close," she shivered.

I looked up the stairs. "We're almost to the room, darling," I looked back at her. My every instinct was to grab the cock and suck it or fuck her with it; anything to relieve the pressure in that moment. "How can I help?"

Without closing the dress, she put an arm around my neck. "Let's go."

She kept one hand on the dildo, holding it steady as we finished climbing the stairs. At the landing, I looked both ways. "Coast is clear. You OK?"

Jan nodded, "Never knew," she gasped, "wearing one while walking... AH... could be so much fun." She pulled it out, just a bit, then back in. "May have to try it in the grocery store." She chuckled before gasping again. She nodded and we stepped onto the landing.

Just a few steps more and we were at our cabin.

Once inside, we found that, not only had Ken opened and made up the bed, but there was a wrapped condom on the pillow where a mint might be.

I quickly locked the door. By the time I turned back, Jan had her dress open and was wrestling it off her bad arm.

"Careful, baby. Be careful. Here, let me."

I tried not to stare at the flesh-tone cock. It occurred to me that, if her pubic hair was full, it would look completely natural. Then my man-brain froze at the image of her pubes grown in, a full thatch of pure white.

"Not having second thoughts, are you, Lover?"

I shook my head, realizing Jan had opened my pants and was pulling them down with my boxer briefs. I quickly tossed my suit jacket and tie over the back of a chair. I started unbuttoning my shirt at the top.

Standing in front of me, wearing only the black lingerie, boots, and a dick, Jan was getting impatient. "Did you not hear how wet I am?" She grabbed the shirt and yanked it over my head!

Jan paused to take a breath and look at me, completely naked, with a very hard dick hanging out, much like the one at her groin. "You are so sexy, Lover, have I told you that?" She knows movie quotes make me grin. She gestured toward the bed.

"All fours," I asked, wondering if she had a preference.

"To start, then we'll see what works best. Head at this end."

She walked into the bathroom as I got situated on the bed. When she came back in, she was holding the familiar pink plastic bottle with the screw-on top. "Wil you hold this while I get settled?"

I took the bottle, then shook it. "Feels full,"

"That's what you'll be saying soon enough," she walked behind me, placing her hands on my hips, "I figured, if I was going to do this, it would be better to have too much than not enough." She walked back to the other end of the bed. She held the dick to my mouth. "Suck me."

I blinked, feeling a little foolish sucking a fake cock. "Suck me, bitch." When she giggled, I took the silicone head between my lips. She pushed forward a bit, sliding it over my tongue. "First time, sailor?"

I pulled back enough to say, "You are having too much fun with this."

"SUCK ME!" she shouted. I closed my mouth over the dildo and pushed down. She yelped and grabbed my head as it slid into her pussy. Then we both chuckled.

"See, anal sex is usually about two things: fun and control," now she was getting pedantic. "But control isn't always about power."

"Like 'suck me'" the dick bounced as I spoke, making her gasp again.

"My thinking is, control is ideally something that is given rather than taken." She pulled from my mouth. "Lube now."

I poured some on my palm and wrapped it around the dildo, making sure to grip it and slide it in and out of her pussy. Her hips rocked with me, as she continued.

"The idea of giving rather than receiving excites me. You've fucked my ass. You must know. It's empowering, exhilarating, knowing you love me enough to let me do this." She gasped once more, then reached for the bottle. "I think that's good. My turn."

I watched her breasts sway and the shiny dick bobbing as she walked back behind me. "When you ass fuck me, I feel closer to you," she spread my cheeks, bending over to kiss my anus. "Sharing my most intimate secrets with you." More kisses on my sphincter. "Trusting you to not hurt me." Her tongue pushed against me. "Relax, Lover."

I felt the tip of her tongue force its way through my tight hole. I flexed as if pushing, the muscles opening up around the tip of her tongue. When I relaxed, it pulled her tongue back in with it. "Perfect, Lover. Once more?" I flexed and she pushed her tongue deeper. When I relaxed it went in further. I could feel her curling her tongue, licking my asshole. A satisfied groan poured from her and reached between my legs, grabbing my hard cock. I flexed again, because it felt good. Jan whined and pushed her face between my cheeks, devouring whatever she could get from my dirty hole.

I noticed she was moving and I looked around to see she was masturbating with the dildo, shoving it in and wiggling it inside.

She pulled her tongue from my ass, gasping for breath. She quickly stood up, pulling my cheeks apart and gazing at my dark pucker.

"I want to fuck your ass so goddamn hard."

I groaned, "I love your foul mouth. The way you scream profanity when you cum."

I felt her finger spread lube at my anus. She dripped more on and rubbed it around.

"To see you go from the smart, well-behaved, perfect society wife, to a screaming whore begging me to fill you with cum."

She chuckled, "You don't know many society wives, do you?"

Jan's finger was in me past the first knuckle.

"Just... ooo... just the Dallas School Girls."

"You've made my point. All screaming whores, begging for lesbian action or ass-play they can't get from their husbands."

She began to rotate her hand, stretching the muscles.

"Except Roxanne. Cy loves to give it to her in the butt. Cy gives it to all of us in the butt. You want anal, you call Cy."

"I'd rather call you."

"So, if I was to say, I'm going to ream your dirty butthole and make you my ass slut," she pushed deeper, "that would be OK with you, Lover?"

"Oh god, Jan," was all I could say as I rocked back, forcing her finger deeper.

"Nicely done, Lover. I think you are really going to enjoy this. We may make this a regular trip: wine tour and pegging. Maybe we'll let Elizabeth, the Carm clone, join us. I think she enjoy licking an ass or two."

"Or we take Ken's ass cherry?"

"Or we invite Carmella herself. From my wet cunt to her tight ass, Lover." Jan pushed a second finger into my ass. I whimpered as I pushed back "What do you think, my favorite ass-slut?"

"I think I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

"Good. Sounds like you're ready." She wiped the lube off her hand onto my bare back, grabbed my cheek with her right hand, spreading it wide, as she guided her cock to my ass.

"Feel that?"

The tip pressed against my anus. "Yes."

"Here we go, Lover."

I felt her push. I flexed my ass like I did with her tongue, as if I was trying to push something out.

"There we are. Such a sweet little star." She pushed as I relaxed. "I am going to fuck that little star until my Lover cums all over this room," the head of her cock followed the muscles into my anus. I gritted my teeth as the sphincter ring burned at the abuse.