Jan in California Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came time for Jan to share, she replied honestly, "I can't resist a nice dick, but I'm strongly bisexual. I love to lick the ass of a beautiful woman with big tits!"

This resulted in a huge laugh from Jules. "That's got her. She'll be your puppy dog for life." Jules, was only 23. The style of her hair and clothing tended toward the masculine. She made no secret of being bisexual, promising to "look after your big dick" if Jan ran off with Kris. She proved it by bringing my fingers through her soft pubes to a moist pussy.

Thomas and Carole, were an African-American couple. Thomas was the one we saw fucking Jessica standing up in the hallway. (it turned out Carole was in their bed with Peter) Thomas was just a bit shorter than me at 5,11, athletic, with an impressively large cock. He quickly shared that his kink is fucking white women. His wife, Carole, who was not white, seemed around age 45. She shared that she was an executive at a top communications company and was tired of being in charge. She claimed to love anal with smaller men like Peter and Alan. Jan made her promise to give us a chance to convince her that my big dick won't damage her ass.

Marge and Cooper, age 70s, seemed like the kindly older couple. But, like Jan, when the conversation turned erotic their barrier's dropped and their language became quite explicit. Marge said they started dating in high school when a girlfriend told her she would not let Cooper fuck her because his cock was so big!

Cooper took over the story. "So Marge marched right up to me outside the school cafeteria during lunch and demanded that I drop my pants..."

"And show me his monstrous woman killer!"

"And did you?" Everyone asked at once.

"Oh, no," Marge said without blushing. "He just grabbed my wrist and shoved my hand down his pants."

"She grabbed my dick and said, 'Very nice, Coop,' and kissed me."

"And I've been doing that ever since," Marge said as she wrapped her fingers around his seven-inch erection and kissed him, to a round of applause.

During the course of the dinner, and as the wine flowed, people began to share their experiences at the resort. The pattern became obvious. Sex, whenever and however. I turned to Kathryn, "So, the intent of this place is more than a welcome environment for those who want to share partners."

"Of course," she smiled, extending the middle finger with the nail cut short. It's for people like Alan and Karl who find prejudice and violence when they express their love in public. Or Thomas and Carole who find their physical desires are incompatible but don't want to end the relationship because of it. Or Marge and Cooper who are mocked, even by their family when they talk about the difficulties of sex at their age. And you and Janice, who have found an abundance of willing sex partners at every turn, but still search for the soul at the center of your hearts."

She extended her arms to include the table. I couldn't help but notice her breasts bouncing at the motion.

"Everyone comes here for a different reason." She shrugged. Personally I recommend the hot air balloon ride. Joshua is a magnificent pilot."

"And a great fuck," Marge added. "We did it in the balloon two years ago."

As dinner ended and the eighth bottle of expensive wine was emptied, Kathryn announced that they'd be showing a movie in the Playroom. When she announced the title, I groaned. It was a sexy romcom about a young couple with a healthy, happy sex life who are convinced to have sex with multiple partners.

"You mean, like us?"

"We'll, yes. But it ends badly with the happy couple resenting each other for enjoying sex outside their relationship."

"But that is the difference, Lover. We don't have sex outside our relationship. We have sex with multiple partners within our relationship. It's part of our love story. Besides, are the sex scenes any good?"

"The sex scenes are magical, and sometimes realistically funny or awkward. But the plot is predictable and hardly worth watching."

Now Jan was hooked. "Magical and realistic? This I have to see."

I opted to not tell her the rest and just let the moment unfold.

As we went into the playroom, Armond was standing just inside the door, holding a tray of tequila shots. The glass tray did not hide his large uncut cock, which was still half hard and hanging at 90 degrees from his pubes.

"Ah, tequila? This should make the movie a lot better." I grabbed at least 10 shot glasses, handing some to Jan to help carry. But Jan had other things in her mind.

"Who was that?!"

"That?" I decided to play with her.

"Yes. That. Huge muscles. Big cock out to here. Great hair like ..." the penny dropped, "like Jason Momoa. Was that Armond?"

I nodded.

"And you sent him away?"

"You told me to. I did suck the pre-cum off his cock first. It seemed like the courteous thing to do."

"He had pre..." she grabbed my cock, forcefully. "Next time, Lover, you will let me know when there is a gorgeous man in the room LEAKING CUM! Are we clear?"

I could only laugh. "I'm sure there will be other opportunities as the week progresses in this bacchanalia.

"There better be." She raised her glass to the empty movie screen, "To good sex scenes," she downed it in a gulp.

"To anonymity?" I toasted as I drank my first glass.

"Anonymity?" Jan looked at me as we made our way into the room, grabbing her bare ass as a distraction.

There were no chairs, so people laid on the floor, rather close together. Some paired off, like Jan and I, and some further apart, like Kris and Jules, theoretically to increase their chance of coupling all 'round. Kris sat close on the other side of Jan from me.

The film began with a realistically awkward married sex scene; under blankets, ending with a towel to protect the sheets and a search for the remote that elicited a laugh at the familiar moment.

The story progresses, following our heroes as they announce their engagement and are encouraged to explore sex with other partners.

As each sex scene becomes more explicit and more entangled, Jan drank more tequila. Soon she was sucking my cock, moaning loudly as her orgasm grew.

"I had no idea tequila affected you this way."

"Tequila makes my clothes fall off," she sang.

I noticed that Kris had laid beside us, caressing Jan's butt cheeks. "Yes, Lover," not aware that I had both hands in the hair on her head, Jan reached back, grabbing one cheek and pulling it open as she raised one leg.

Kris did not hesitate to begin sucking Jan's clit. Jan groaned rocking her hips back.

As the movie progressed and the couple went from partner to partner, the guests started enticing each other. Thomas was fucking Jessica, as Carole kissed Jan's nipples. Jan took another shot of tequila and gripped Carole's head to her tit. "Suck me." She shouted.

I reached down and caressed her pussy. As she rocked her cunt onto my hand she started shrieking, "Yes, Lover! Eat my cunt!"

Peter took that as an invitation, nuzzling his mouth onto her pussy as Marge lay under him, sucking his cock.

Jan stirred from her tequila- induced haze, not quite opening her eyes as she experienced all the hands and mouths on her body. "How many of you are there, Lover?"

"As many as you need, my darling."

As if on cue, Cooper stepped up and started massaging her tits. Throwing her head, randomly, Jan cried out from the stimulation. "Lover, bring me your cock. I want to taste you."

I quickly stood up, guiding my dick to her mouth. Jan sucked me fast and deep. Her arms flailing, she found Karl's hard dick, gripping it habitually and jerking it hard. "Going to make you cum, Lover." Alan was already fucking Karl in the ass. I hit a quick climax, filling Jan's mouth with cum.

Jules stepped close, nudging my cock from Jan's mouth before pouring another tequila down her throat. Jan half-opened her eyes to find Jules cradling her chin, her breasts just within reach. "Titties!" Jan squealed as she latched her mouth on the lesbian's nipple.

I felt someone's mouth on my cock and found Carole forcing me down her throat, crying "Get harder. I want you hard to fuck my black ass!"

In Jan's hand, Karl shot a load of cum across her tits. Cooper knelt to lick it off, joined by Marge, licking and sucking Jan's tits. Pulling Peter's face tight to her pussy, Jan yelled, "Fuck me! All of you. GOD IM CUMMING YOU HORNY BASTARDS!"

Her muscles spasmed and her voice shrieked, but no one stopped their attention to her, except me. With my cock fully erect and covered in saliva I scooted behind Carole, lining up my dick with her anus. A large black arm surrounded my shoulders. "Give her one for me, brother." I shoved my cock into Carole's ass and she screamed. Thomas moved in front of Jan and started jacking off at her face. She struggled to catch the huge organ in her mouth. I kept pounding Carole from behind.

"Yes, Lover," I saw Jan watching us. Her hands full of cock and covered in cum, her tits being sucked by a man and his wife, a big cock being jerked inches from her mouth, her cunt being pounded by a man young enough to be her son, she was watching me fuck Carole's ass. Her eyes blazed with lust. "Fuck her black ass. Stuff her with your big cock. Shoot your cum into her ... her hot ... CUM CUM CUMMING AGAIN OH FUCK!"

Peter jumped out of the way, his cock dripping Jan's cum and his. Marge and Kris both dove for Jan's cunt licking hungrily as her juice flowed out.

Carole reached between our legs and grabbed my balls. My orgasm slammed me at the same time Alan's hit him, both of us filling out partner's asses with our cum.

Thomas roared as he covered Jan's face and tits with cum, turning to grab his wife's face and finish in her mouth. Carole's ass quivered around me as swallowing the hot sticky liquid triggered her climax.

Everyone calmed down, relaxing in the post-coital melange.

I let my shit-stained cock be pushed from Carole's ass, knowing if Jan was more coherent that she would delight in licking the other woman's taint off my dick. As I looked at her, Jan suddenly sat up, fully alert.

"THAT'S YOU!" She shouted, pointing at the movie screen. "Lover, that cock is just like yours!"

People around us chuckled. I leaned close to Jan. "No, darling, it's the tequila."

"How drunk do you think I am? You think a few shots will make me do anything I don't really want to do? I haven't been gang-banged since 1977 when the soccer team had my way with me in the parking lot after Star Wars! This was amazing. Thank you all. But Lover, if there is one thing I will always recognize, from the moment your smutty girlfriend sent me your sexy email, it's your beautiful dick, and that," she pointed to the screen again, though the moment had long passed, "that was just like your dick!"

Everyone chuckled, returning to whichever partner was the most convenient. I whispered in Jan's ear, "It's not just like me, it is me. I was the cock stand-in for this movie. And my ass. But during, shall we say 'private' rehearsals, the co-star and I got carried away."

"You fucked her?"

"I fucked her."

"Oh, Lover that is so hot. I've seen her in a lot of things. She's adorable."

"Yes, but somehow the press found out. It ended my on-camera career and almost hers. And started a new job in the film industry: 'intimacy coordinator.' A person who is upfront and transparent about working with actors in sex scenes." I tried for a cleansing breath. "But I am still haunted by that tight-lipped smile she's famous for."

"Were those tight lips as good at blowjobs as they look in the movie? Do you still know her? Can you call her? Will she come play with us?" Clearly Jan had lost the plot.

"How much tequila have you had?"

"Just two; the first one and the one Jules shared with me. The rest were to give you all an excuse to abuse me. God that was hot."

"You know, you could just ask."

"Where's the fun in that? And speaking of fun, where's Armond?"