BNWO: Jasmine's Discovery

Story Info
Teacher Jasmine is forced to service a whole black family.
15.7k words
4.5
192k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


Summary: Teacher Jasmine is forced to service a whole black family.

Long Summary: Jasmine is forced to service a black family of three before embarking upon her exciting new duties as a teacher.

Note 1: This is an April Fool's Day Contest Story for the plot twists it includes. With that said, the story is also an interracial story that takes place in a school where white women service black men and women... so if that idea turns you off, please read no further. Otherwise read on, and enjoy a story where I learn my place, while I check off a bunch of my fuck-it list items in a series of wild encounters.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 3: For those who don't know the term (Tex needed to google it), BNWO stands for Black New World Order.

I accepted a job teaching at an elite private boarding school in the southern United States for twelfth graders only. It wasn't an easy choice for me to leave Canada and move to the United States (although the decided lack of overly harsh winters and snow was definitely a plus, and that change may have factored in), but it also provided me with a total break from a divorce I hadn't seen coming. My son was away at college, and my daughter was entering her senior year of high school, so I figured why not? All that was set in stone was a one-year contract, with the opportunity for continuing, if the school and I both agreed it was a good fit. A major plus was that my daughter, to my surprise, loved the idea.

So... there I was in the States... teaching at a private school that was very different from the Canadian public school systems I'd previously worked for.

For one thing, the school had an abundance of money. (I was paid more than double what I'd gotten in Canada, plus my housing was included... so I only needed to pay my monthly cell phone bill... which was a huge savings from needing to pay rent or a mortgage, plus utilities... and although I was required to live on campus, I was fine with it.)

For two, it was a school for the financially elite, and although they tended to be entitled like the rich kids back home were... and even more so... almost all of them were also academically gifted. For the first time in years, I didn't have to deal with modified students, apathetic students, or students who were levels below their assigned grade level in reading, writing or math. All of these students wanted to be... and expected to become... successful.

For three, the school was in a beautiful and secluded location, where it was almost ninety degrees every day. Which would have been very uncomfortable if was also humid, but it wasn't.

For four, although the students at the school where I'd taught back home were mostly from white farming or oil families... with very little diversity... here there were students from just about every race, and they came from a variety of countries as well. No doubt, although my social and financial status had improved greatly with my new job, I was likely considered very poor compared to my students.

For five, this was an amazing opportunity for my daughter, since it would open many doors for her, which was probably one reason why she'd so giddily agreed to tag along with her Mom. Truth was, she had the grades to compete with the best students here, but financially we would never be able to afford it. For students not fortunate enough to have a parent teaching at the school, the annual tuition was $40,000 American, which in Canadian dollars is like a billion smackeroos. (I'm exaggerating, but only a little, given how poor our dollar is... so being paid in American dollars also really enhanced my good fortune (pun intended)).

But there was one drawback that was a major difference in both teaching and living at a private school, where the kids lived in the same complex as I did... I was always on. There was very little privacy for me as a teacher, but that was also true for the girls and boys... they had very little privacy from me.

I, of course, lived in the girl's dormitory, and at least I had a private room of my own, but not my own bathroom.

On day two I walked into the girls' locker and shower room, which was connected to the girls' gym, doing my nightly rounds for the eleven o'clock curfew on school nights, when I walked in on Maja. Well, first I heard the sounds of some lesbian activity, before I actually saw anything. Maja was a student from Norway, and it sounded like she was licking Shay's pussy, Shay being one of our black students. I heard Shay saying, "Oh, you sexy blonde, I bet you didn't get many opportunities to pleasure black pussies in those frozen wastes of Norway."

"So good," Maja moaned.

"Nothing is better than black pussy, which you'll learn around here pretty quickly," Shay said.

My eyes went wide. As you may know, besides being Mrs. Walker, a teacher (even following the divorce I'd kept the name, because it suits me), I'm also silkstockingslover... a writer of erotica who's quite popular online. While I write in a plethora of story genres, including a lot of fantasies I've never been able to fulfill in real life, one of my favourite fantasies is to be seduced and turned into a submissive slave to black dick and/or pussy. So needless to say (except that I'm saying it), some of my secret sympathies were with Shay, and I felt more than a little envious of Maja's plight.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Maja said, as I listened from around a corner in stunned silence... my own pussy already tingling from my forbidden thoughts.

"All you blonde girls are the same," Shay moaned. "One taste of black pussy or dick, and you become submissive cum-hungry sluts for every black dick or pussy."

As I eavesdropped, I recalled employing such a philosophy a few times in my stories, where white woman or white men submitted to their carnal and lustful desires to become submissive to black men or women.

"I've never once even thought about licking anyone's pussy before you shoved my face into yours," Maja admitted with a soft moan.

"Yep, one taste, and you white girls become addicted pussy sluts," Shay gloated, as my own pussy burned, and I just had to see what was happening.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down before I walked in and spoke up, trying to sound authoritative, "What's going on here?" Sure enough, Shay was seated with her legs spread wide open, and Maja was kneeling between them, avidly licking away.

"Good evening, Ms. Walker," Shay greeted, apparently not at all embarrassed to be caught with her legs spread open and another girl between them.

Maja, however, was mortified. She leapt to her feet and groveled, "I'm sorry, Ms. Walker. I'm so sorry."

"Go to your room," I said, trying to act stern, even as I glanced at the black student's completely shaved, and obviously wet pussy.

"Yes, Ms. Walker," Maja said. She was close to tears, her face and lips were glistening with wetness as she rushed out, wearing only a towel.

"You too, Shay," I said. Shay's legs were still parted.

"Yes, Ms. Walker," she answered, as she closed her legs.

"In the future, perhaps you should keep your rendezvous to your room," I said, for some reason not issuing her a demerit... which in this school we were supposed to do whenever a student misbehaved. Three demerits resulted in an hour's detention, five a visit with the principal, and ten an uncomfortable meeting with the student and his or her parents.

"I like just to let what happens, happen," she shrugged, as she strolled past me and out of the locker room, the scent of her perfume drifting into my nostrils as she passed.

I shook my head and finished my rounds before going to my room, where I flipped open my laptop and worked on a story I'd been writing. When I was feeling horny, I wrote some of my best stories. Yet this time after just a couple of paragraphs, I couldn't focus, so I went to my video files and selected one of my favourite black dominates white videos, Major Trust Issues (where a white masseuse engages in a hot lesbian threesome with two black women) and rubbed myself.

As I closed my eyes, I imagined that I was the one between Shay's legs while she sat on my face, the only difference being that in my fantasy, Shay was wearing nylons.

I came quickly and hard. Once I'd recovered from the orgasm, I shook my head at how quickly I'd allowed my libido and dirty fantasies to consume me. Unlike back in Canada, where there were very few black students, fewer than one percent of them, at this school they counted for about 20%... so for me, the temptation to do something sexual with them grew stronger every day. Yet I'd always prided myself on being able to separate my fantasies from reality.

Over the next few days, I busted Darnell, a very smart young man, in a few sexual situations. First: getting head from a Japanese student, whose father was the governor of one of the country's prefectures (which is what they called their states), in a storage room for the cafeteria.

I gave them each a demerit, but I wrote it up as just making out, instead of oral sex. I did get a look at his dick, and I had to admit (only to myself) it was very impressive... just like I'd thought years ago when I saw a BBC for the first time. I was looking forward to when I got a week off in November, so I could go to into the nearest major city and maybe make my BBC fantasies into a reality, now that I was a single woman and was free to explore some of my taboo fantasies that until now I'd only written about.

Unlike Shay, Darnell was very embarrassed to be caught in the act... it was the shy Japanese student Okana who was left overly embarrassed when he hurried out, and she remained on her knees. Not unsympathetically, I helped her to her feet and cautioned her... not about the act itself, but about the location.

A couple days later, I caught Darnell again, this time getting a hand job in the workout area by a Belgian sweetheart named Mila, who was also playing with his balls.

I sternly ordered, as I slyly stole a ridiculously good look at his massive dick, "Enough!"

Bethany looked up startled, his dick in her hand. "Ms. Walker!"

"For God's sake don't stop," Darnell begged, obviously close to coming.

"Out, Mila," I instructed. "Put that thing away, Darnell."

"But I'm so close, Ms. Walker," he said, looking desperate.

"Then go jerk off in a bathroom stall or your room," I said, as Mila scurried away all red-faced, and I couldn't stop myself from taking a second lengthy look at his amazing BBC. It was everything I looked for in porn, everything I fantasized about, everything I wrote about. My pussy was on fire!

He sighed, pulled his shorts up and left, and I too hurried out, knowing I needed to escape, before my lust took over and made me finish what Mila had started... my mouth literally watering.

That night, I fucked myself with a black dildo I'd bought for myself a month ago. It wasn't as big as Darnell's flesh and blood monster, but it filled my pussy fairly well, while I imagined sucking his huge dick... giving myself a real workout with that huge dick... and getting a massive facial with that huge dick. Dick. Dick. Dick. God, did I need a dick! I hadn't gotten laid since a few weeks before my divorce. Nine months ago! My only orgasms had been from toys and my own fingers.

It was a few days later, when I went into my classroom during my prep period after doing some photocopying for the next few classes, and I walked in on him sitting on the floor jerking himself off.

"Darnell, Jesus! Why are you doing that here?" I gasped, once again unable to stop staring at his huge BBC.

"Sorry, Ms. Walker, I'm just always horny," he said, his hand still on his dick.

"I can see that," I said, both angry at him, and yet turned on as well. What I wouldn't do for the chance just to drop my pussy onto that amazing big black dick!

"All the girls want it," he explained. "They beg to see it, to stroke it, to suck it, and ...."

"I get the picture. Please just put it away," I said, as I noticed his phone was displaying a picture.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, looking up at me resentfully. This was the third time I'd stopped him before he could get off.

"Is that me?" I asked, as he put his dick away, and the picture on his phone was definitely me... earlier today during class, with my legs crossed. It wasn't overtly sexy, but nevertheless, he'd been masturbating while he looked at it.

"Yes, ma'am," he admitted. "You're just so hot!"

"Darnell, I'm flattered," I said. "But I'm your teacher, and things like this can't keep happening."

"Yes, ma'am," he said sheepishly.

"Good, now go to class," I instructed, since now I needed to rub one out myself before my next class.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am," he said, closing up shop so to speak, and hurrying out of my classroom.

I went and sat down at my desk, his huge dick firmly implanted in my head, and rubbed my pussy... coming just a few minutes before class began... again imagining his dick... this time fucking me right in this classroom.

Once I had some free time, I emailed Darnell's parents, requesting a time for us to get together in a google meet to discuss a concern I had about their son. His mother emailed me back, saying they'd be visiting the school in person in a couple of days, and asking what it was about... my having forgotten this weekend was a parental visitation one. I didn't tell them about the first two situations where I'd caught him with someone else, but I did say I found him exposing himself in my classroom. His mother said they'd be arriving at the school at 4 PM, and we agreed to meet in my classroom.

That night, against my better judgement, I fucked myself with a suction cup black dildo I'd bought a few months ago, and I really bounced on that big fat dick, imagining it was Darnell giving me back shots.

Darnell behaved for the next two days, and it wasn't until right before the meeting with his parents, when two situations, ones that didn't include him, rattled me completely.

First, I needed to go to the washroom, so I went into one near my office, and once again I walked in on Shay getting her pussy licked... and this time by my own daughter! "Kimberly, what are you doing?" I cried out in astonishment.

"She's eating my pussy, Ms. Walker," Shay said, "I would have thought that was obvious," actually placing her hand on the back of my daughter's head so she wouldn't back away.

"Well, stop doing it right now," I ordered.

"Not until she finishes what she started," Shay said. "I'm not getting left all revved up like the last time you interrupted me."

"Shay, that's enough," I demanded.

"I think you're wrong, it isn't enough. Do you want to stop eating me, slut?" Shay asked, letting go of my daughter's head.

"No, Shay," my daughter responded, "I really don't," utterly shocking me. I noticed that except for a very sheer pair of stockings, she was naked from the waist down.

"Kimberly!" I wailed.

"Look at your mother, and tell her to her face what you are," Shay ordered.

Kimberly turned her head and looked up at me with guilt in her eyes, but her forthright words didn't match the look in her face. "Mom, I'm a submissive slut for black pussy and dick."

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard her," Shay said, snapping her fingers.

"Sorry, Mom, but I need to obey my black Mistress," my daughter said, before she turned her head back around and resumed licking Shay.

This situation felt like I'd stumbled into one of my own stories, and although I'd written ones where I'd found my daughter in situations like this one, now that I was facing it in reality, I was in shock.

Glancing at my phone and seeing that I had only a few minutes before my meeting with Darnell and his parents, I was trapped into saying, "I'll need to deal with this later."

"BNWO," Shay said with a grin.

"What?" I asked. "What does that even mean?"

"BNWO," she repeated smugly. "I'm sure you'll learn exactly what it means very soon."

"I'm not done with you," I warned.

"True. And I'm just getting started with you, Ms. Walker," she smiled knowingly.

In my stories, hearing words like those would make my pussy wet, and I'd surrender... probably immediately... and I'd join my daughter in submissive servitude. But in real life, it really pissed me off.

However, I didn't say anything else, I just turned and stalked out, just as Shay moaned, taking one more shot at me, "Eat my asshole too, Ms. Walker's slut daughter."

Fuming, I stormed into the office to talk to Principal Hamilton.

"I need to see Mrs. Hamilton," I said to her secretary Janice.

"I'm sorry, but that's impossible. She's in a meeting," Janice put me off.

"I don't care! This can't wait," I said, barging walking right into her office, only to be astonished again. Principal Hamilton was on her knees, and she was getting fucked by two black guys... one of them another of my students, named Jamal.

Jamal, who was obviously fucking her asshole, smiled up at me and asked, "Are you here to assist Principal Hamilton in serving us, Ms. Walker?"

"What on earth is going on at this school?" I gasped, completely stunned... encountering such a scene in a porn clip or a story I was writing was one thing, but walking into it in real life was unbelievable. And in a school, no less!

"What the hell are you doing storming into my office?" the Principal demanded, glaring at me furiously, while both her pussy and ass were filled.

"I just found my daughter in a bathroom being forced to eat Shay's pussy," I snapped back. The guys didn't stop fucking her while we argued, nor did she ask them to.

"And how does something that petty justify your storming into my office like this?" she asked... while neither man stopped fucking her.