Jan Joins the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave her flaming red hair a flip in front and smiled at Steve. "I do love you, darling," she began, "and I feel I always will. This is a big thing, though, for me to deal with, because although I love kinks between us, I'm not as sure about how that would go with the others. I also have just met them."

"I would like to ask you something you may feel sensitive about," he then said, "so tell me if I'm out of bounds, but I hope not, because I'd like to feel we can tell each other absolutely anything. Have you ever gotten it on with women?"

Jan looked at him with a perfectly open expression and replied that she hadn't.

"When I was involved in sports," she said, "everyone was afraid of being labelled a lesbian. So, it was de rigeur to steer clear of that kind of involvement. But there are definitely women I have been drawn toward."

"How do you feel about my family, the girls first?" he answered with a question.

"Given that we've just met," she said hesitantly, "I can't say it jumped out at me. Do you think they like me enough already to be interested?"

"They do and they are," he responded. "Deirdre has been involved in here for quite a while, but Kate just started when she turned 18. We had set that as a mandatory bar. Gloria was steadfast in keeping her away and uninformed until then but I'm fairly sure she and Deirdre had gotten started on their own with each other."

"What about your son?" she asked.

"Steve is well-built and very considerate in his treatment of partners," Steve said quite plainly. "I think it was a little challenging for him to be able to satisfy his mother and then his sisters, but everyone was happy. The girls have boyfriends and he has a girlfriend, so this side of our life is hardly exclusive. Please understand that my love for you is very very special and I just hope this intrafamily side is just that, something we started, and which now is part of us."

"Has it continued since your wife's death?" Jan asked, really wondering if he had been having it off with Deirdre and Kate while seeing her.

"Not much, because they don't come home often during school, and Kate just came of age a few months ago," he said. "Deirdre was the one who introduced her to this and so Kate has done it with Steve and me, as well as with Dede."

"Do their partners know?" Jan went on.

"No," Steve answered, "I don't think they do and I'm fairly sure of that. Everyone knows that this would be dynamite if it got out of the family although between us, we all sort of take it for granted. I should add that it all started when they heard us doing it in here, since Gloria was not the quiet type during sex. I also think that they keep this in some perspective: they see it as an experience that will prepare them for their own lives and know that when they leave and are with their own partners, that will fill their needs."

"Can you tell Deirdre (does she prefer Dede?) and Kate that I'd like to get together with them in here before we involve you and Steve?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

Steve was delighted that Jan was so receptive to getting involved in the family ménage. He said he would speak to Dede— "She does like that nickname," he added—and to Kate, but he expected that they would be delighted to join her right after he spoke to them.

He kissed her on the lips and then left the room. About ten minutes later, she heard a knock. She responded by asking them to open the door. Deirdre and Kate entered, a bit shame-faced but also looking happy to see Jan. They were both wearing smart skirts and summery blouses and flats without hose.

"Dear Jan," Deirdre began, "Dad said you'd want to see us, and I gather he filled you in on our family's weirdness and you seem at least interested?"

"I am, Dede," Jan smiled. "I've precious little experience with women so you two will both be educating this old lady."

"Oh gosh, you're not old," Kate said. "I do feel funny calling you Jan, though. And somehow it also seems strange to call you Mom."

"Let's just leave it as Jan," said the bearer of that name. And she proceeded to unbutton her blouse and unzip her skirt, shedding both and standing before the younger women ion her bra and pants, which were white today.

"You have a lovely figure, Jan," Dede said as she and Kate followed Jan's lead and removed blouses and skirts. Dede was wearing a lacy mauve bra and what used to be called flesh-colored lycra control panties. Kate had a soft gray bralette and matching boyshorts.

Jan proceeded to lie back on her bed and Dede and Kate clambered up on either side of her. They softly unhooked her bra and released her nicely proportioned boobs which they teased and licked until the nipples began to harden and point up. Then Kate slipped Jan's white panties down and off and applied her mouth, namely her tongue to Jan's nicely-trimmed pussy.

Jan felt her talented tongue as Dede continued to massage her tits. She was getting warm very quickly and then found Dede mounting her so that Dede's pussy was right over her mouth and Jan began licking her soon-to-be stepdaughter's snatch. She liked the sweet taste of Dede's vulva and pressed her tongue into Dede's vaginal vault as she felt Kate licking her own.

Jan suddenly realized she was going to cum very very soon and quite hard. When this happened, she knew that she had gushed into Kate's open mouth which probably surprised the 18-year-old. But Kate obviously was experienced in satisfying women because soon Jan felt Kate's tongue pressing into her anal opening, which was quite sensitive.

Jan was able to tease Dede's clit with her tongue and feel the older daughter explode above her. Soon all three lay next to one another holding each other in their arms. Kate nestled into Jan's side and Dede was facing her, playing with Jan's sensitive nipples.

"I don't want to pry," Jan asked the two, "but is this anything like how you played with your Mom?"

"Jan," Dede answered first, "we loved Mom, but she was not an easy person. She, as you've probably heard, was very erotic. It's not being crude to say that she absolutely loved to fuck. She also loved having us service her orally and anally, in short, with our tongues in both her apertures. She liked to put us in the tub and pee and shit on us. So, it was a very mixed bag."

"Mom could be very loving," Kate chimed in, "but she had what I can only describe as a mean streak. She would spank us for very minor faults and she had a little graphite rod she would use to punish us, usually on our bottoms. She would tease us and play with our pussies, yes, and bring us off. But she was difficult, and honestly, we felt better being with Dad and Steve."

"How did she treat them?" Jan persisted.

"She treated them better because she loved being fucked by both of them," Dede answered. "Mom wanted a big, hard cock in her cunt as often as possible. You could say she was close to insatiable."

"Do you two like being made love to by your father and brother?" Jan went on.

"The short answer is yes," Kate replied this time. "They are remarkably good lovers and they love us, too, and are very gentle and loving, despite having amazingly big, thick cocks."

"Can we ask you a question?" Dede said, and Jan nodded yes, of course.

"How did you like it when Dad made love to you?" she inquired. "Did he satisfy you?"

"I'm in love with your dad," Jan answered plainly, "and since there's really no secrets among us now, I'll tell you that he was just marvelous in bed."

"If that's your feeling," Kate responded, "we should ask them in now. If that's ok with you."

Jan thought quickly and decided she should go with the flow.

"Sure," she said quietly.

"Wait a sec, Kate," Dede said quickly. "I think we better let Jan in on some other stuff."

Jan looked surprised although she realized she shouldn't have been.

Dede took a deep breath and started talking again.

"I need to be very forthright about this, so you really understand us," she started. "I'm definitely something of a submissive and so are Dad and Steve, both to a lesser degree. The point is that we were ok about Mom in effect dominating us. Kate is both new to this and a bit different. I think she is both more independent and might even have something of a dominant in her makeup. Am I right, Kate?"

Kate looked slightly embarrassed at being so described. "I guess Dede's right in what she said about all of us," she rejoined. "I had a harder time dealing with Mom than they did. Dede has noticed that I like to be in charge. You heard how I talked about some of Mom's bad side before. Dede needs to tell you about the disciplinary sessions."

Jan's eyes widened, and she felt herself now getting even wetter down below.

"Kate is referring to when Mom would let it be known that we were all to assemble in her room at a certain time," Dede said coolly. "She would sometimes then recite each of our particular omissions or faults or mistakes or offenses we had committed that week. And she would then administer punishment on our bottoms with her graphite rod."

"Tell her about the dress code," Kate interjected.

"Yes, Kate's right," Dede sighed. "I realize this makes us all look pretty dim, but you need to see that Mom could be very dominating and nobody except Kate sometimes would challenge her. We all had school uniforms—you know, like the plaid skirt ones that girls wear in Catholic school. She would have us dress in them when we were told to assemble for disciplining. For Kate and me, this meant white panties and no bras, just vests under our white blouses. Steve and Dad were also expected to put on a boy's uniform with short pants and tighty whiteys. We all had the socks and brown oxfords."

Dede's face was red with embarrassment at relating this to her new stepmother-to-be. Kate picked up the account for her.

"We all—Dede, me, Dad, Steve—had to get on all fours on the big bed in Mom's bedroom," Kate described. "Then Dede and I had to flip our skirts up and pull our panties down to the knees, so our bottoms were bare. Dad and Steve had to pull down their short pants and underpants.

"Mom would come into the room and see our four bare bottoms facing her," Kate continued, very dispassionately. "She would stand behind us and you can feel her stare at your bare bottom and spread legs. She would then tell Dede and me to hold ourselves open in the rear. This meant we had to hold our bottom cheeks apart for her inspection. She would put on a plastic glove and dip her finger in Vaseline before slipping it into our bottom-holes. "I for one found this terrifically embarrassing," she confessed. "If you were unlucky enough for her to feel something in there, like a bowel movement, she would embarrass you by announcing that Dede or Kate was going to need to make a doody. She would ask you if it was going to come out and if you said yes, you had to excrete it right there onto a dish she would place under you. If you said, 'not yet', she would have you get up and then squat in front of her and push it out."

Jan found this description enough to have her panties soaking. She waited to hear the rest of the account.

"Mom would do the same thing with Steve and Dad," she said, "and I think they are sort of submissive, at least they were to her, and they accepted this as part of what was involved in getting to fuck her. She was one hot lady in bed and even when they did it in front of us."

"Did you all have sex with each other in front of everyone else?" Jan asked, slightly incredulously.

"Usually," Dede answered. "Mom and Dad did sometimes go into their room and close the door and we could hear Mom especially, since she was a screamer during sex, but they really had no hangups about fucking right in front of us. We have become much the same, at least within the family."

"I know this is personal," Jan said, "but do each of you have sex with your boyfriends?"

"Since you're going to be our stepmom," Kate responded, "we're ok about telling you but yes, we do. We're on the pill and we love sex. We loved having it with you just now. I'll also say that Dede, Steve, and Dad are submissive enough so that if you want to play a role like Mom's, they'll go for it, I think. Dede, tell me if I'm wrong."

Dede shrugged and said Kate was right on.

"I'm not as into it as they are," Kate declared quietly, "but I'll certainly go along with whatever you want to do. Mom would occasionally make us wear the school uniforms around the house, but never outside and never in front of anyone but the four of us. If she thought someone had really behaved badly or offended her, she might make you wear what she called a punishment uniform around the house for the whole day and maybe even longer if she was really pissed at you."

"May I ask what that was?" Jan inquired.

"Sure," Kate said with a grin. "We had to wear these very thin little panties and bloomers over them which were pink and then a sort of colored smock up top, with no bra. Dad and Steve would wear the same kind of thing and they looked really ridiculous, which I guess was the whole point of it. Mom would announce that whoever was being told to put that uniform on had been naughty, which is such a childish word, and that naughty girls or boys needed to wear something that was shaming."

"Quite an account," Jan said. "I am beginning to appreciate what I'm now part of."

"I hope this is something you not only can deal with but like," Dede answered.

Kate then went out of the bedroom and very shortly thereafter Steve and his son came in, shorn of their clothing and quite obviously erect and ready.

"Welcome, my two studs," Jan playfully greeted them. "Your women have been treating me wonderfully."

She looked at Steve Jr. who seemed incredibly calm and composed despite his large erection sticking out at them. She beckoned him with her little finger and she lay back provocatively on the bed, spreading her legs and now exposing her very wet pussy.

Steve smiled at this welcome by his stepmother-to-be and got up onto the bed and slowly moved above Jan, holding himself up above her so he did not put his weight on her. Then he felt between her legs and realized she was very wet already, clearly from her activity with Dede and Kate.

He managed to position his cock at her entrance and very gently and slowly pushed it into her portals as she felt the lovely large tool press inside her waiting pussy. Once in, she began to writhe, and he began to thrust. Jan was surprised now that she wasn't at all embarrassed in front of all of them, despite her fucking her stepson-to-be in front of her new family.

Dede went over and invited her dad to join her next to Jan and Steve. She lay back, too, and her dad entered her in a similar manner to how his son had penetrated Jan. It all seemed so pleasant and wonderful to Jan, who had not enjoyed all that much good sex with the several partners she had given access to her charms.

Soon she felt herself rise to a fever pitch and have just the warmest cum she could recall. She gave Steve Jr. a kiss and watched his dad bring Dede off right next to her. When Dede had seemingly orgasmed in a somewhat subdued way lying next to her, Jan looked up at Steve Jr. and asked if he was ready to attend to his younger sister.

He grinned as Kate climbed onto the bed and held herself open on all fours, providing Steve Jr. with a perfect target between her spread legs. She was shaved between her legs with a pretty landing strip up front above her cunt that could not be seen from the rear now.

Steve started putting it to Kate now that he had plunged his cock into her, and Jan thought it looked just like a porn video scene to her. She had been fucked from the rear, but it was not something she had done a lot. So, she turned to her husband-to-be and asked him coyly if he would like to do her the way his two children were making out.

"Why of course," he responded with alacrity and Jan hoisted herself onto her knees and spread her attractive bottom as Steve managed to rise to the occasion and slip his tool into her wet channel.

For her part, Jan had not been fucked in close succession by two well-endowed men. She loved feeling him do her like this and tried to keep from crying out of happiness at the sexual pleasure she was continuing to experience. She was so wet that again, her vagina was not talking back to her with feelings of soreness.

After some time passed and they both had orgasmed, an easier thing for Jan than for Steve, they all lay beside one another on the bed, with both Steves placing an arm around Jan and Steve Jr. reaching over with his other arm to Kate and his father doing the same with Dede.

The ceremony a few weeks later was simple. A good number of relatives attended, and Jan dutifully made sure she spoke with all of them, both hers and Steve's. Then they both spent time with colleagues from their offices, and of course ones from Steve's company were especially warm in congratulating Steve and complimenting Jan, whom most of them had known.

They decided to take off just for the weekend to a lovely little seaside spot Steve had remembered enjoying. Steve checked them in as Mr. and Ms. Frame. The clerk did know that this was indeed a honeymoon couple, so he sent a bottle of Taittinger to their room, which they opened and enjoyed.

Then they moved into the bed and Jan grinned at Steve and told him he'd better go get a nice big towel from the bathroom.

"Does that mean what I think?" he asked with a smile.

"It sure does, love," Jan answered, still grinning. She lay back onto the towel he had placed under them and slipped her panties down. Steve could see that she had had a liner in her panties which was stained lightly.

She was so pleased that she did not have to invite him to get between her legs and lick her until she came. He now was earning his red wings and she reached for his stiff cock and gently guided him into her bleeding hole.

12