Janae the PA Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers

We lay on the floor, my boob in his mouth, him sucking me hard, and I felt him release my nipple and start to kiss his way down my body, across my stomach, to my thigh, teasing around my clit before moving down my other thigh, back to teasing my clit but only for a moment. The next second he had sucked my clit into his warm mouth, and I almost jumped out of my skin at the sensation – it was incredible. He let go of my clit and tongued my waiting pussy, lapping up my juices, which had to still include Dave's cum from earlier. He was terrific with his tongue, and he slowly inserted a finger into my pussy, followed by a second, all while his tongue and lips lashed at my clit and pussy.

I was moaning loudly, overcome with sensation, and felt an orgasm crash over me, blanking me out for an instant, making me pull his hair hard. He slowly released my clit and pussy from his mouth, and kissed his way back up to my boobs, again sucking them hard and feeding my orgasm. His cock was bouncing on my leg, and I shakily reached for it, waves of bliss still washing over me. He didn't wait, moving his cock over my soaked pussy, lifted my legs, and pounded his cock deep inside me, making me moan again. It was exquisite – he had a great cock, and pounded me hard, my legs wrapping themselves around him to get him in me even deeper, all while I was still lost in orgasm.

There was more moaning coming from where Dave and Liz had been, and I saw them on the floor not far from us, Dave's cock sliding in and out of Liz's pussy as he, too, sucked mercilessly on her beautiful tits. I had just enough time to see them before Sam's cock triggered me, sending over the edge again, my senses overloaded except the ecstasy in my cunt, and I cried out as I felt him pounding into me.

He moved his lips to my ears. "In you or on you?"

"Huh?" was all I could manage.

"Should I cum in you or on you?" He wanted to know.

That was easy. "In me. This time." I managed to pant out, and felt him nod.

He was hammering into me, and as he tweaked his position I could feel his cock start to swell and felt him start to grunt. As he came, I swear I could feel his cum shooting into me, it felt like he came so hard. I got that familiar feeling of a shot of warmth deep in my cunt, but it really did feel like I could feel the impact of his cum inside me. I lost it as I felt it, and blanked out, overwhelmed with sensation.

After some time – I don't have any idea how long – I came back and could feel him on top my, my nipples still solidly erect, his cock still buried inside me, and I realized my legs were wrapped around his like a vise, holding him inside. I slowly relaxed, and felt his legs relax as well. He stayed hard for quite a while, and we traded twitches, giving both of us aftershock after aftershock. I saw Dave and Liz close by, Dave on his side, Liz curled up into him, both looking lost in pleasure. I made eye contact with Liz, and she gave me a quick, beautiful smile.

Sam finally started to pull that magnificent cock out of me, bringing a rush of fluids with him, and we threw a towel under me before curling up together on the floor. It occurred to me we hadn't seen Kristen and Greg in forever, and then I heard a familiar grunt – Greg was cumming – followed by a loud cry from Kristen as she came. They came out of the kitchen a couple minutes later, and I could see Greg's cum leaking out of Kristen's pussy. I idly wondered what she'd taste like, and promised myself I'd find out before the night was over.

The night went on from there – it was a complete fuckfest. I fucked Dave again as Kristen watched, then watched Greg fuck Liz while Sam fucked Kristen. I also got to fulfill my promise to myself, licking Kristen, my best friend, to her noisiest orgasm of the night, and had the favor returned by Liz, who licked me so well I literally screamed.

By the time the sun came up, I think we had been through every possible sex combination multiple times, aside from the guys, who had been careful to avoid overt touching, even as we women had attacked each other with gusto. Hmmmm . . . I wondered how we could change that.

I was completely spent by the time everyone left, and I could tell everyone else was also. It had been a spectacular night, and we exchanged contact information with Sam and Liz. Dave and Kristen helped us clean up before staggering to their car, and for our part, Greg and I were happy to have a chance to shower and nap before my parents brought the kids home. Greg was so spent that he was still asleep on the couch when my folks showed up, and my mother gave me a quizzical look, which I swept away in getting the kids situated.

That night we were both too exhausted to do anything, which was probably a good thing since I was also way too sore – Greg, Sam, and Dave had absolutely abused my pussy, and I'd lost count of how many times I'd felt cum pump into me. As a PA, I knew I should be more worried about STDs, but just couldn't summon up any concern with the people we'd been with. And with an IUD, I wasn't at all worried about getting pregnant again.

The week went by slowly – I was counting down to being able to meet Tom on Thursday, and Greg and I were still too wiped out Monday night to do anything, even if my libido rose steadily. Tuesday was a different story – we apparently recovered at the same time – and Greg almost tore my clothes off once the kids were asleep. It was the best night of sex the two of us had had together in a long time, and we woke up still naked – and with just enough time for another round before having to get out of bed. Mmmmmm.

Wednesday came and went, and Thursday arrived. Work flew by, and I couldn't wait to see and feel Tom again. I don't know why it was so good with him, but it was – in terms of sheer excitement and the intensity of my orgasms, it was the best sex I'd ever had. I wondered a little more if it would be possible to integrate him more – maybe run into him in a club?

I broached the question with him, and for his part, he was willing. He had indeed been on a date earlier, and I confessed to a twinge of jealousy at whoever it was, while laughing that I was the married one. He saw the humor, and laughed as well, saying he didn't want to promise anything he couldn't actually do, which was certainly fair enough. He asked if Greg and I had even been to the local swing club, and suggested it as a possibility if we hadn't. He knew one of the owners – he'd dated her years before – so it'd be easy to get everyone in. Hmmmm . . .

That was definitely a possibility, though it would be easier if he had a date as well, thinking it'd be almost perfect if I could somehow put Tom and Renee or Liz with him. He said not to worry – he knew someone he could invite. The only issue I could see was timing – the kids had been with both sets of grandparents, and I didn't want to push it. Tom, though, said time wasn't a problem – he'd be around.

That night was the holiday party for the hospital, and as a PA it was something of a command performance. Greg had never liked them, and made the perfectly reasonable suggestion that I go and he stay home to take care of the kids. So I got home, still aglow from Tom and feeling him deep inside me, showered, made sure Greg and the kids were good, and headed out.

Kristen also had to be there, and we had agreed to hang out once we got through the dinner and presentations. The party itself was held at one of the nicer local hotels, and the food was always good – as was the open bar. It was sponsored by a lot of the bigger donors to the hospital, which was why it was sort of an expectation for all the medical staff to attend.

We sat with our practice groups, and I thanked heaven that I worked with such a nice group of people. Little drama, straightforward, and generally efficient. It was a good place to work, and while I didn't have the weight of a MD, I was taken seriously and genuinely appreciated. I was also paid pretty well. I'd thought about medical school, but realized that I didn't want to commit that much of my life to the necessary education and grunt work, and saw that PAs made almost as much as the average family practice MD. That made it an easy choice, and I'd joined a military reserve unit, which had paid for almost all of my training. I had even once been in charge of a small group of MDs, which was pretty funny – I had more service, and was the ranking officer, even if they had far better medical credentials.

Anyway, dinner was excellent as usual, and the awards were actually pretty quick. The bar and dance floor opened, and I had a good time laughing and dancing with some of the other people from our office and from others we worked with. Kristen and I connected after that, and we couldn't quite decide if we should try to connect with anyone or just hang out together.

Our decision was made for us by a couple of men who danced their way over and asked if we'd like to join them. They were both good looking, polite about asking, and neither of us knew them, so we agreed. Why not? We chatted as we danced, and stopped to get a drink. One nice thing about a hospital party – the music wasn't nearly as loud, so you could actually talk. We danced some more, and then stopped for another drink. We were about halfway through it when they asked if we'd like to escape – their meaning pretty obvious. Greg and I hadn't even talked about this possibility, and I was briefly torn before letting the tingle in my pussy and nipples make my decision, and it looked like Kristen had gone the same way.

I didn't want to make it too easy, so I said, "There's a cozier bar upstairs . . . " and caught Kristen's approving grin.

The one I'd danced with more laughed. "That'd work, but perhaps a nightcap in my room?"

Kristen took that one: "Sure, that sounds great!"

We said our good-nights to everyone, and then left one at a time – although I doubt anyone was watching. The guys gave us their room number and one of their keys, and Kristen and I made our way up and into their room. We decided we'd let the guys drive – if they went for it, we were turned on enough that we'd reciprocate, but we wouldn't initiate. We needn't have worried.

They were waiting, and thoughtfully hadn't even opened the wine they had – lest we think they were going to roofie us. We chatted more, drank some wine, flirted more, had a bit more wine, and then the guy I'd chatted with more reached his arm around me and pulled me to him, his lips reaching for mine. He kissed well – and I eagerly opened my mouth to him, our tongues dancing and exploring.

Kristen's guy reached for her a second later, and I heard their lips meet. She'd later tell me he had the best tasting mouth she'd ever kissed, and I heard them start to go town. For our part, my guy – his name was Jon – kept kissing as his hands and fingers started to trace my body, and I moaned softly as he brushed my nipples. I moved my hand to his groin, and felt how hard he was, wanting more, undoing his slacks as he I felt him unzip my dress.

From the sounds next to us, it sounded like Kristen and her guy were moving at the same pace, and I gave Kristen a quick wink, which she returned. The night progressed, and we swapped partners, all of us enjoying the other, and the guys really enjoying seeing Kristen and I make out. Sex with the guys, though, was . . . OK. Nowhere near as exciting or stimulating as it had been with Tom, or on any of our club nights. Maybe it was because the guys were too nice, or had actually stopped to put on condoms before fucking, or were similarly married. Whatever. But as Kristen and I left and drove home together, I realized I was disappointed, and said so.

For her part, she was as well, and also couldn't quite pinpoint why. She and Dave hadn't discussed any sort of "hall pass" either, and though she didn't feel guilty at all we were both . . . unfulfilled. We chalked it up to the law of averages – eventually, we were going to be disappointed. I remembered what Tom had suggested, and asked if she and Dave had ever been to the swing club.

She laughed. "No, but we talked about inviting you guys to go with us if we can figure out an overnight for the kids. Did you and Greg talk about it?"

"Not yet – my 'friend' Tom suggested it."

"Ah! The magic lover! Good for him – that would allow you to be a little more overt. Does Greg know about him yet?"

"No, and I think that's part of what makes it so good. But it is so good that I want to be able to have him more – it's the best sex I've ever had."

Kristen nodded. "Yep, I can see that. Let's figure out when we can make it happen – probably January, though – can't take too much advantage of parents and in-laws."

"Yep. OK, talk later." I gave her a quick kiss as she reached my house, and walked into the house.

Greg was glad to see me. "How was it? Raise anyone's blood pressure?" He grinned.

"Maybe," I replied, slightly coyly, not sure I wanted to mention just having been in a foursome. "Unfortunately, no one raised mine like you do."

He took me in his arms and kissed me hard. "Let's go fix that." And he led me to bed – and did.

The next week flew by – Christmas was the following week, and I had my now-usual adventures with Tom on Saturday. We didn't get a chance to go clubbing, but were able to invite Renee and Sam over for the night, though we warned them we'd have to be a little more discreet since the kids were actually home. We weren't exactly sure what would happen with Renee and Sam, but shouldn't have worried. They looked more comfortable together than Sam had been with Liz, and it was a great night. Greg and Renee picked up where they'd left off, and feeling Sam inside me again was heavenly.

I was also able to play with Renee while the guys were recovering, and whispered to her that I wanted to see if we could get some Greg and Sam to do something – anything. She grinned, and said we'd do it – whisper to Sam that I wanted to see him fondle Greg, and she'd say the same to Greg about Sam. She suggested we start sucking them and then move their hands to the other and see how it went, which sounded like a good suggestion.

I didn't our chances were particularly good, at least not with Greg, because he'd never even hinted at being open to anything with a man. But with Renee sucking him and putting his hand on Sam, while he watched me sucking Sam, we might just have a chance.

As it turned out, it was easier the other way – I started sucking Sam's gorgeous cock, while Renee started on Greg, it was easy to whisper to Sam I wanted to see him hold my husband's cock while Renee sucked it. And when I moved his hand to Greg's cock, he didn't resist, and squeezed Greg as Renee was licking and sucking him. It took a minute for it register with Greg, and his eyes flared open in surprise before realizing it felt good. And so when Renee did the same, he actually went along, as did Sam.

The other outcome was that Greg and Sam threw us on the bed and fucked us as hard as they ever had – maybe with even a touch more urgency. I egged Sam on as he fucked me in front of my husband, saying how hot it had been to see him stroking my husband's cock, and how badly I wanted to feel him cum in me again. I could hear Renee taking a similar line with Greg, and it wasn't long before both of them just exploded in us, letting me feel once again the magic of Sam streaming cum into my already drenched and filled cunt, and heard Greg's familiar noises as he emptied himself again in Renee's glorious cunt.

The guys were completely spent after that, and dozed off, allowing Renee and I to play more, taking turns lapping up the cum oozing from both of us. Renee had to shove a pillow on my mouth at one point because she made me cum so hard, between her devouring my pussy and nipples. We also schemed further – we both wanted to see the men suck each other off, though I was again skeptical that Greg would ever get there. Then again, he'd watched me fuck three different men, and watched all three of them cum deep inside me, so maybe!

Renee and I fell asleep intertwined, and woke up to feel hard cocks sliding into us. We were face to face, and somehow Greg had gotten behind me and Sam was behind Renee, thrusting deep into her as Greg did the same to me. It was fantastic. Greg fucked me slowly, then faster, then slower, maintaining a nice rhythm, playing with my tits and driving me wild. Sam was doing the same to Renee, and I reached out to play with her nipples, feeling Greg pushing me closer to her, Renee reaching for me, kissing me hard, her hand on my breasts, squeezing, teasing, pinching. Greg thrust in again and I felt him spurt into me, tipping me over and making me almost cry out, remembering to turn and yell into a pillow.

Renee felt me orgasm and she came hard as I pinched her nipple and twisted. That must have made her cunt spasm on Sam's cock, because I felt him thrust in even harder and hold himself in Renee, his eyes closed in orgasm as he pumped his cum deep into Renee's pussy, already so full of cum. The four of us lay there, the men impaling us with their rods, all of us completely lost in orgasm.

That was quite the night, and it was a while before Greg and I could set anything else up. Our next chance was the weekend after New Years, and we wound up having Dave and Kristen over with their kids. Fortune favored us with a serious snowstorm, so it was easy to invite them to stay, which thrilled the kids – and the adults.

Once we'd gotten the kids settled and firmly asleep, we were able to enjoy some adult beverages before making our to our bedroom, which was on the opposite side of the house from the kids. I'd talked with Kristen about getting the men to do something – anything – together, and she was all for it. As she put it, if it's hot for them to watch us, imagine how hot it would be for us to watch them.

We started, as was becoming our norm, by swapping partners. So Dave and I fucked first, while Greg and Kristen fucked each other. Usually, we'd swap back to our husbands, but Kristen and I had decided we'd play together afterwards a little to heat them up. So I took one of Kristen's nipples in my mouth and tongued her, biting down softly and feeling her jump before she reached down and started caressing my pussy, now full of her husband's cum. She slowly traced around it, grazing my clit and making me moan on her tit before she slid a finger into me and then another.

Greg and Dave were spellbound as usual watching us play, and I felt Kristen guide one of the men's hands to my pussy, slipping two of their fingers in, coating them in juice, and then moving it to the other's cock. They looked a little uncomfortable, but they couldn't very well say no – I saw that Kristen had used Greg's hand, and then moved it to Dave's cock, spreading my juices around. I reached for Dave's hand, and guided it to Kristen's literally dripping pussy, making him scoop up some of her juices and then moved it to Greg's cock, mimicking what Kristen had done. I then closed my hand around Dave's, and made him run his hand up and down Greg's rapidly hardening cock. I'd occasionally pull it away to dip him into his wife's still-dripping pussy before moving it back to stroke my husband's once again fully erect cock.

It was magnificent to see – after a moment, the guys apparently realized what we wanted, and we didn't need to direct them – they'd reach into us for more fluid and then stroke the other's cock. Once they realized that was what we wanted, their unease melted away and they were able to stroke each other with gusto. And seeing them really did turn both of us on – after watching for a couple of minutes, we jumped on them and alternated – I'd take Greg for a couple minutes, and then move to Dave. We were on each others' husbands when both came, Dave again fountaining into me while Greg filled Kristen with his hot seed.

zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers