All Comments on 'Jane'

by wasagadave

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit12 months ago

My guess is she'll be happy to do it again, maybe a sexy threesome? Thanks for the story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

If you are going to do this, this is the way to do so. Loved it

Lifestyle66Lifestyle6612 months ago

Great story. It deserves a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I didn't read it because stories like this defy reality. Why get married if you're going to willingly give her away? Life isn't like that, kinks or not. What do you tell the kids? Oh, well mommy isn't home because she's shacked up with another man who isn't your daddy this weekend. Like I said, it defy's reality.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ah so he is one of those freak men who get off watching someone else fuck his skank wife. Well good for her she knows she can fuck around on him now not just Mike anyone anytime. The husband is now officially a cuck.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

Fuck! This was hot!

wasagadavewasagadave12 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, (who didn't read it because it defied reality.) Why did you search for it? Or did it magically appear in your inbox? Do you read fiction? It's a fantasy, you moron!

In some instances life is like that, and the kids don't know, nor does anyone else. get you head out of your butt.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger6911 months ago

Wonderful loving wife story! I was cheering throughout for Jane to get fucked by Mike, for both her and Dave's sake.

I hope she gets up next morning and fucks Mike again!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wasagadave's bio - "I tire of the self important, judgemental and usually anonymous comments on stories that are obviously about sex, and it's variations. Why do these people whine about the topics they choose to read?"

Sheesh, who sounds self important and judgemental? And exactly what is wrong with anonymous comments? The greater majority of readership is anonymous, would Literotica really want that portion of their web traffic to go away? Why whine about anonymous comments, be glad you're getting comments. It means even if they disagree or agree with your work, you got read! Culling comments as some writers do, shows lack of maturity in the writer and an absence of desire to grow or improve. The fact that culling is taking place is blatantly obvious when it's done. No one else will see this probably. But you did.

Rocky62Rocky6211 months ago

Might as well get her a site and earn some cash, theyd probably get off on that too

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for the note at the start.Didn't have to waste my time reading ,not my thing but to each there own. 5 stars for the note

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A warning that is given AFTER opening a story means nothing. It's like putting a "Do Not Enter" sign that can only be read after entering the room.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And I stopped. Go on without me...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was such a hot story, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There hasn't been a good, happy wittol/cuckold story here for quite some time. Thank you for this great one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I relate to the story. After years of encouragement by my husband to let him watch me fuck another man, I agreed, and a widowed neighbor was chosen. The first time was a little awkward, but never thereafter, with him or any other man I chose with my husband's consent. Since the first time, I have come to crave being fucked hard while my man watches. I wish it had happened years sooner.

Grova1985Grova198510 months ago

Great story, 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwasagadave@wasagadave
Married male, really enjoy erotica. My favourite fantasies include any situation where a woman enjoys sex to its fullest. I enjoy reading about women being pleasured. I really enjoy literotica. Certain categories are not for me so I don't often read them. I tire of the self im...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES