Jane - All Aboard Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane loves IR sex; David loves Jane, Jane loves David.
2k words
3.88
13.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Inspired by a fellow Litster and her husband. I know putting this is in the Loving Wives category will stir up all the vitriol from the mouth-breathers who hate themselves because they keep coming back to THE.SAME.STUFF. And then bashing it...and the writer...and then coming back and reading the rest of the story, and the next, and the next... If that's you, I encourage you to exercise your freedom to SCROLL ON PAST. GROW.UP.

BUT: If you're okay with a Loving Wife who likes well-endowed black lovers, and a Loving Husband who WANTS to see his wife, the love of his life, enjoying phenomenal sexual experiences, knowing it doesn't undermine their LOVING relationship, then I hope you enjoy it! This is a six-part series, and it really just makes sense to read them all in that order. Contains Interracial and HotWife elements

Jane: All Aboard 1

With two more nights remaining in the vacation, Jane was happy and content. Three days in the sun had deepened her tan, and the glow radiated from her face. Sitting at an outside table at the seaside restaurant, she looked across at her husband David and smiled. Sunset was still about three hours away, but already the heat was beginning to abate. The Bahamian breeze coming off the ocean was almost as intoxicating as the third cold concoction she sipped from a brown coconut-shaped container. Jane's beautiful breasts, unencumbered by her normal 34-DD bra, were almost escaping her sundress, and she knew that David's weren't the only eyes that were straining to see if her silver dollar-sized aureolas were indeed going to show themselves. She knew David was doubtless eager to get her back to the hotel room and bury his big cock in her, but she loved to tease him. She leaned forward, fully aware of the effect this had on his view. Well, his AND the waiter's.

"Baby, this has been SUCH a great vacation," Jane told her husband. It was true. They hadn't realized how badly they had needed the break until they got there and unwinded. Time to talk, time to enjoy each other's presence without the strain of their hectic schedules of work and kids. "Thank you for all you've done to plan this out. You've taken care of EVERYthing!"

*******

It was true; David had gone all out to make this the getaway they both needed. From keeping the whole thing a secret until the day before they left, to a romantic meal at a rooftop restaurant, to the amazing snorkeling trip that afternoon, Jane had been blown away by her loving husband's skills in preparing a wonderful escape for them.

And the excursions and meals hadn't been the only thrills. Over and over, David had led the way in renewing the couple's sexual renaissance as well. While Jane was a size queen, and had had a number of cocks bigger than her husband's, he never failed to bring her pleasure. He was confident, capable, and he knew Jane: her hot spots, how to read her responses, and how to carry her along the wave of orgasm for hours. From taking her from behind on the terrace of their 12th floor hotel room, facing the moonlit ocean, drawing cries and groans from her lips, cast against the night winds coming in off of the Atlantic, to fucking her throat on the beach, not stopping even as another couple walked by along the water's edge. The couple had stopped to watch, unabashedly appreciative of Jane's enthusiasm and David's considerable manhood.

Jane was never one to backdown just because of an audience, and she had gone into her full cocksucking slut mode. David knew better than to hold anything back when she was sold out to her cocksucker role; she'd give him hell later if she thought he'd deprived her. So he held off as well as he could, thrusting deeply and roughly, listening to her "glck glck glck" each time his thick cock pushed its way bullishly into her throat. The couple wasn't shy, either, and had applauded when David's head fell back, his voice bellowing to the ocean as his sexy wife literally vacuumed his cum from his balls. Back in their luxurious room, he had returned the favor, licking and sucking between his wife's legs until her legs quivered and she begged him to stop. He had finally relented, only to climb up between her thighs and drive himself inside her for the first of three times that night. They'd slept in until almost noon the next day.

*******

"It's been fun planning it all, to be honest. Part of the thrill was trying to keep everything from you. Your sister helped; she even helped pick out the swimsuits," David added, smiling. Jane knew that her husband had the hots for her sister, who was just a couple of years older and had big boobs and a full bottom just like hers.

"Did she model them for you, too?" Jane teased. There was always a palpable heat between her husband and her sibling, but she also knew neither would ever betray her trust.

David blushed just a bit. "Well, we did need to make sure they fit, and since she does have a similar figure..." His voice trailed off.

Jane rolled her eyes at the confession, but she smiled. "Oh, I'm sure it was really hard to get you to agree to that. I know you like those big tits of hers!" The alcohol loosened Jane's inhibitions just a bit, so this came out a little louder than she realized. A couple of people dining on the deck with them turned to look, but most just smiled and went back to their own conversations. Jane's face got just a little red as she realized how loud she had been, but she just smiled at her husband, who laughed it out. He was used to his wife's brashness; indeed, it was part of what he loved about her.

"So," Jane continued, albeit a bit quieter, "what other surprises do you have lined up for us? What is next on this grand agenda of yours?" Jane had a pretty good idea that whatever her husband had lined up for the evening was going to have some kind of a sexual leaning to it. She was eager to find out.

*******

Jane was always eager for sexual adventures. During her college years, and even up to her marriage to David, she had been sexually adventurous, her voracious appetite and voluptuous body affording her many opportunities to discover what she liked. Included in her discoveries was a penchant for big cocks, especially black ones. She found the color contrast to be an instant turn-on, and the illicit thrill of breaking the taboo always raised the level of heat in her encounters. She prided herself on her skills as a fellatrix, and she had swallowed some very impressive cocks, creating a sense of awe in her partners, many of whom had never had a woman accommodate their prodigious appendages orally. Her oral skills brought a blessing; once she had taken the edge off for her partners, she found they were able to spend a long, long time filling her hungry pussy with their big black clubs.

When Jane met and fell in love with David, and then agreed to marry him, in her mind she resolved that this meant the end of her long love affair with massive black cocks. She hadn't lowered the bar much, as David was endowed with a good-sized cock. Jane thought it through, and decided that the love she felt for him was and would have to be worth giving up the "extra" that had brought her so much pleasure.

What Jane discovered, however, was that her new husband not only knew about her taste for big, black cocks, but was also turned on by it. In a reversal of the traditional "wife finds husband's browser history" story of discovery, David has actually discovered his girlfriend's infatuation when he used her laptop to send a work email one Saturday when his work computer had crashed. He hadn't gone looking; he had clicked on a tab on her toolbar and found it went straight to a "blacked" website, featuring impossibly well-hung black men and gorgeous white porn stars. That was actually the catalyst for him deciding to propose to her, though he didn't tell her that until six months after their engagement.

Once the cat was out of the bag, Jane found, to her astonishment, that David not only didn't mind allowing his wife to continue enjoying her fetish, he actually helped facilitate it. They agreed that David would never be excluded, and there was to be nothing done behind his back. The first time he got to see her in action with a BBC was actually during their Las Vegas honeymoon, when he watched her suck the 9" black cock of a bartender from the hotel in which they were staying. Calvin was a bit nervous about meeting this crazy white couple; hotel employees were strictly forbidden from consorting with guests, and this could get him fired. All of his trepidation faded quickly, though, when David opened the door of their room and welcomed him in. Just inside the door, on her knees, naked save her new wedding ring and a pearl necklace that had been a wedding present from her husband, was this beautiful white woman. Her breasts were simply succulent; full, round, and swaying gently as she moved, rocking back and forth slightly in nervous excitement.

David had taken a seat nearby, and once Calvin realized that this crazy husband was okay with what was going on, he had stepped right up in front of the lusty hotwife. She'd made quick work of his belt and zipper, and David had heard her gasp as she'd retrieved the big section of black pipe from the young man's pants. While David was completely straight, he had to objectively but silently agree with her awe. His newlywed wife had wrapped her left hand around the pipe, stroking it gently up and down, and they both watched it swell and extend under her care. Looking up at her young ebony lover, she extended her pink tongue and swirled it around the blossoming, purple-black head of his cock. A drop of saliva (or was that precum?, wondered David) extended from his tip to her tongue as she pulled back. She turned her head briefly towards her new husband, smiled at him, then turned and began to slowly engulf the big tube. Back and forth, slowly at first, she worked to sheath him. First she worked him to the back of her mouth, and then she began to work him down her throat.

David looked up at Calvin's face, and he suppressed a grin when he saw the look of awe on his face. Undoubtedly, the dark stud had had his cock in more than a few mouths. He was tall, with an athletic build, well-spoken and handsome. But evidently, he'd never had a woman fully engulf his thick cock, and certainly not with such enthusiasm. As David had already come to understand - and celebrate - Jane loved to suck cock, especially big ones. He'd had a few partners who were able to take his thick 7-inch cock to the root, but normally it was a hardship the poor girls endured, not a source of enjoyment in itself.

However surprised Calvin may have been by Jane's voracious appetite for black cock, he was unquestionably a male, and a young, virile one at that. Once he registered that this incredible creature was comfortable with his girth and length, he actually growled lowly, and took David's wife's (Yes, his WIFE'S!) head in both of his hands and began to fuck her throat. Wet sounds - "gluck, gluck, skluck" - filled the modest honeymoon suite. David saw drool and spit and mucus bubbling out from her stretched mouth with each outstroke. More than a few times he heard her gag, and at first he almost rose from his chair, concerned for her safety. But then he noticed her hands, in particular her left hand, where that shiny new diamond ring and gold bands sparkled. Her hands were clutching the young black stud's ass cheeks, not trying to dislodge him, but helping him with his ravaging of her throat.

And that was when David knew for sure that he had indeed married the perfect woman.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribe11 months agoAuthor

To the last commenter, I think this is a case where abuse/misuse of the category has begat a new definition OF the category. Granted, you could define the drama - or lack of it - in the marriage over the extramarital sex as being a telling factor, but the overwhelming bulk of the stories in this category involve wives having sex with someone who is not the husband. It has been that way for quite a few years. I think some most definitely do NOT involve a "loving" wife as most of us would define loving. As you will see if you choose to read the rest of this story, love is still very much a factor in Jane and Davexs marriage, as it is in the actual married couple for whom this was written. Nonetheless, I have removed the remainder of the installments, and they will appear in Interracial, where hopefully they will ruffle fewer feathers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@LustyScribe - You will get no argument from about the lackadaisical oversight of Literotica. Sadly, the moderation is also pretty willy nilly and it appears that what comments are allowed is based more on which moderator you get than any hard and fast rules. It's frustrating as you can't tell if the writer deleted it or if you caught an overly strict moderator.

-

I disagree that they need a separate cuckold category though, as that falls neatly under Fetish as it is.

-

Now, since you have admitted that Literotica fails to provide proper guidance on categories (and rarely move stories to a different category, which further confirms their aloofness), let me ask you this. What do you see as the distinctive difference between a Loving Wives story featuring an interracial sexual encounter and an Interracial story involving a married woman? To me, it's obvious that the drama it causes in the marriage is what makes the difference. Do you think it's enough for the writer to merely mention that she is married? Does the husband being supportive really change the focus of the story away from the interracial nature of the interlude for you? I've made my views very clear, so I would like to hear your thought process for where to post a story.

-

I'm sorry if this offends you, but your response seems to be "There are no hard rules, so I'll just do whatever I want." Granted, that seems to be acceptable to the folks behind Literotica but I'd like to think that folks would at least make some effort to make the best choices when publishing their story. After all, like putting a pork chop recipe in a kosher cookbook, the response you get will not truly reflect the quality of what you submitted.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This subject isn't my cuppa, so I'll just address the writing. This is too short to be a story. Instead, it reads like a proposal or a synopsis. It's completely unstructured, and suffers from the anemic fault of most amateur writing: 'telling instead of showing.' In other words, the dialogue was largely MIA, and where it exists, it was empty and flat.

.

The first rule of fiction writing is SHOW, Don't TELL. Too much exposition and commentary. The reader needs to SEE the characters, the setting, the characters' interactions, and the action that takes place. Those require developed characters, an evolving plot that results in conflict (look up the literary definition!), and the resolution of that conflict. This reads more like a bar story that's hurriedly told.

.

Spend some time learning about the elements of fiction. That's not a knock but a fact that everyone who wants to write decently must explore. Find someone to look over your work. What we "see" when writing may not be what our words evoke in others' imaginations, and after all, satisfying and entertaining the reader should be why you write. Mostly, write YOUR story, and realize that the vast majority (90%+) who vote do not comment. Thousands of people who are not as screwed up as many of the commenters will read, vote you a good, or at least fair, score, and move on, long after the mouth-breathers have crawled back to their lairs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good story and you have warned the readers that it is fiction which is good. The blatant racism is what annoys me. These stories are always written by men about the myth of the BBC. Women never write about this subject, at least those who have experienced both types of penis. It is a myth and the sizes described in these stories are ridiculous. A 7 inch penis is HUGE. A 9 inch penis is so big that the male cannot effect an erection,only managing a chubby semi. A 7 incher is incredibly painful. I know because it stings and hurts when it bangs into my cervix. It most definitely is not a pleasant experience.

The idea of a woman being pleasured by these ridiculously impossible appendages is as a man getting great joy by putting his head inside a vagina so that he can lick her g spot. Again this is stupid but it is just a probable or believable as the 9" penis.

Thank you for calling out the morons who comment about the stories in the loving wives section when the description of the genre clearly states that it is about extra marital sex. That means that monogamous stories belong in romance or erotic coupling sections.

Keep up the good writing but please leave out the unbelievable racism.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You started off talking about readers who were going to hate on the story because of blah blah blah...

But then you wrote an incoherent piece of drivel.

In a one page story, you started with a vacation story, and just before "I wonder what he has planned next", you go backwards in time and talk about your first time... and then never came back to today.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 01 Mia has a new boss. He's strong, tall, and dark skinned.in Interracial Love
White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More Lauren gets in deep with neighbor.in Interracial Love
Oh Henry! Wife, bull, and cuckold, all get what they want.in Interracial Love
Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband Next door neighbor gives my wife her first BBC.in Interracial Love
More Stories