Jane and Barbara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning my lips to his cock I resumed my efforts, rubbing his shaft as I sucked, his hips started to buck upwards, his balls tightening and then a torrent of spunk, thick jets of it spurting into my mouth as fast as I could swallow, gradually the spurts turned into a dribble, I licked him clean as his cock softened.

"Jesus that was incredible." Rob gasped slumping back on the bed.

I reached for the table, taking a good drink of white wine, I wasn't sure he would want to kiss me again with his sperm on my breath.

We lay entangled just cuddling and kissing, things on the other bed were reaching a crescendo of gasps, grunts and squelches as Ian energetically gave Barbara the fucking she had craved.

"Oh fuck yes, I'm coming." She wailed, her legs stiffened around Ian as he grunted, his hips moving in staccato fashion as he obviously pumped his juices into her. Gradually they subsided and like us they laid exchanging gentle loving kisses.

Barbara looked over at me, "I had forgotten what a good fuck is like." She smiled dabbing at her cunt with a tissue, "Hopefully another before too long." She jabbed Ian playfully in the ribs, before sitting up and reaching for her wine.

She looked quizzically at me, "You've still got your knickers on? Didn't you...?"

"Not yet, I just had an aperitif." I smiled. "Oh god, I missed that, I wish I'd watched now." Her eyes sparkled as only hers could.

Ian and Rob refilled the wine glasses, opening new bottles where necessary. "That was special," Ian said, kissing Barbara on the neck. His body was as muscly as Rob's, his cock was impressive too, although flaccid it was monstrously thick.

With three naked bodies around me even a pair of knickers made me feel over dressed, I stood and slipped them off chucking them where my other clothes had been discarded.

"Nice, very nice." Rob smiled gazing at my ginger bush. "I bet it tastes nice too." His eyes lit up playfully. "Another aperitif, this time for me." he laughed.

"That would be nice, I can come multiple times so don't worry about spoiling things for later," I gestured at his lovely cock. "I want to come with that inside me too. Talking of cocks," I looked at Barbara, "What was it like with that inside you?" I gestured towards Ian's cock.

"The lads in the marines call him thick Ian," Rob laughed, "He is a fucking genius with tech stuff and anything electrical, so it's not to do with intelligence is it mate."

"Nope," Ian smiled, "Born lucky, I guess."

"My lucky night tonight, it was fantastic, it was just what I needed." Barbara laughed, "It did stretch me a bit though!" She put a hand on Ian's thigh.

"Can we smoke in here," Barbara asked, she liked an occasional cigarette, as I did. "Best not, we get whacked with a fucking cleaning charge if they get a whiff of smoke in here. Me and Rob smoke on the balcony, why not head out there." Ian answered.

Barbara reached on the floor for her shoulder bag to get her cigarette packet, she put it on her knees and unzipped it, the big black vibrator was on the top and clearly visible. "Oh shit!" she gasped, reaching underneath it, her hand emerging triumphantly with a crumpled packet of Benson and Hedges.

"That was our prize at the gay bar," I spared her blushes, "We won the karaoke competition, but it looks like the prize is redundant for tonight at least!" I got to my feet, grabbed the bedsheet and headed for the balcony.

They all followed, Barbara covered by the top sheet from Ian's bed, the two lads naked but staying back in the shadows. Barbara offered us all a cigarette; Rob produced a lighter he had picked up on the way out.

We puffed on the cigarettes slowly, Barbara's other hand in Ian's. mine in Rob's. The smoke drifted up in the clear night air, as we finished smoking flicking the butts over the balcony Ian laughed, "Remind me to check the pool before I swim tomorrow mate!"

We wandered back inside, each couple hand in hand.

We sipped more wine, Rob's hand led me back to his bed, "Time for my aperitif," His husky voice whispered.

"Can we watch?" Barbara asked, "I like watching, it turns me on." She pulled Ian's hand to her tits. "Feel free." Rob said, his hands gently kneading my breasts teasing around the nipples as we shared deep tongue flickering kisses.

He dropped his mouth to suckle my nipples, they were stood thick and proud and soon they were glistening with moisture from his mouth.

Rob's head descended, he kissed and licked his way down my body, his fingers teasing and tweaking my nipples. He lifted and parted my legs, dropping a hand to tease my pouting cunt lips, slipping it in a little, but only a little, then back to teasing my lips as his head moved ever closer, I could feel his breath between my legs.

I felt his tongue on my cunt lips darting inside then up over my clitoris, then a finger sliding deep inside me, rotating into my soaking wet hole.

My breathing felt ragged, his tongue was slow and gentle it was like a shallow bath of heavenly feelings, just maintaining a level of pleasure without it becoming a height that drowns you.

He lifted my legs higher, his moistened finger slipped further back doing small teasing circles around my anus, this was new, different. His tongue speeded up flicking and licking on my clitoris, I clasped my own nipples pulling hard, "Oh shit, don't fucking stop!" I gasped, and he didn't, he increased the speed of his finger and tongue.

My orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave, spasms, my arms and legs flailed, my nipples and my cunt felt like they had been electrocuted. Gasps and groans spewed from my mouth, Rob gently eased away from me, when I opened my eyes he was rolling a condom over his enormous cock, "Nice aperitif," he smiled, "Now for the main course Jane."

He wiped his lips on his muscled forearm before stooping down for a soft and gentle kiss, "Slow or quick?" he asked. "Very slow and then do what the fuck you want." I answered, I just needed his cock in me, and now.

He guided his cock to my now gaping, pulsating cunt, he fed it in slowly. As wet as I was it felt like I was being stretched more than ever before. His tongue and teeth were laving and teasing my elongated nipples, more of his cock slid in. "Oh that is just beautiful." I whispered into his ear.

I felt our pubic bones meet, I had all that rigid hard cock inside me, he very slowly withdrew nearly all of it, then just slowly slid it back into me, touching every inner nerve end I possessed in there.

We kissed, slowly, deeply holding one another's heads as we did. I glanced to the side, Barbara was knelt on the bed, Ian behind her grasping her hips as he fucked her from behind as slowly as Rob was fucking me, I returned her smile.

"Oh god that is good Jane," Rob whispered, "It is better than good." I whispered back.

He kept up that relentless slow piston like motion, it was like being fucked by a steam engine as it fired up to full pressure.

His lips alternated between mine and my tits, gently kneading and teasing around my nipples with his hands and fingers.

I could feel his balls bang against me as his thrusts got firmer but still slow, he raised his body well above mine, and began to quicken his thrusts a little.

His eyes stared into mine, my cunt started to feel as though little explosions were happening inside me.

In, out, in, out, relentless fucking me into a place I had never been. I was having mini orgasms constantly as he gently increased the pace again. There was the sound of skin meeting skin, my cunt squelching as his cock slid in and out, in and out.

"Ooohhhh!" I wailed, as the pleasure built. "Ooohhh,"

Rob started to speed his thrusts; a guttural grunt erupted from his mouth. "Oh fuck Jane!" he bellowed, "Yes come now!" I grunted, and in one deep thrust he came, clenching his buttocks and keeping his cock deep within me as his spunk erupted into its latex sheath as rockets went off in my head.

I looked across at Barbara, still on her knees she now had her lovely full lips around Ian's cock, wanking him as she sucked. He suddenly jerked his hips, she pulled away slightly still wanking him so I could clearly see his white spunk as it spurted into her mouth. She sucked his massive girth again, her cheeks bulged as she obviously licked around his dwindling cock, she swallowed theatrically and smiled at me, "I fancied a dessert!"

I could only smile back. My friend forever.

12