Jane, & Her Men, The Next Two Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Mike cleared the table and did the dishes, scoring more points in his favour.

As Jane was relaxing, reading a magazine. I grabbed two beers and suggested a walk to Mike, so we went off through the woods, with me showing him some of the ten acres of forest around the place.

'Is this where the husband kills the lover? Mike asked.

'Hahah... yeah... or maybe the jealous lover, kills the husband... making it look like an accident?'

'Nah.'

'Yeah! Shit! Jane would be furious! She's really enjoying two cocks. You'd have to look for another one!'

'Hahahah!'

'She's having a great time! Thanks Mike.'

'It is entirely my pleasure. She's a beautiful woman. Sorry if I keep repeating myself... I feel like I have to... 'cause I still have a hard time believing what's happening!'

'I know what you mean. I've been wondering... what would the world be like.. if everyone could share themselves, without judgement. No hatred. I know, crazy! Those two sins, jealousy and envy, would raise their ugly heads, and it'd all be over! So, I guess we're, two of the the lucky ones.'

'Yeah. I certainly feel lucky!'

'Hmmm, speaking of lucky, I wonder what Jane's thinking about?'

'I'll bet it's not a cookie recipe!'

'Hahahah! Right!'

'Let's head back, and see what's she's up to!'

As we walked back to the cottage, Mike asked about the place.

'You know, Dave, the first time I came here, I was expecting to see a cottage, not huge place like this.'

'Yeah, it's not typical, that's for sure. It was built by my great grandfather... as a hunting lodge. That, accounts for the size. There're all kinds of rooms here, but we don't fill them very often. There's one large room and six smaller ones, on the 2nd floor alone. Not used much at all. I was the only one in the family that was interested in it at the time, so we lucked out, and got ownership.'

'It's a really great spot. You must really enjoy the privacy.'

'Absolutely! I've noticed that you've enjoyed the privacy, too!'

Walking out of the forest was like walking into an oven. Despite cloud cover, the humidity in the air was stifling. Looking through the cottage, and calling for her, yielded no result.

'I'll bet she's by the water.'

'Likely. I see the little cooler's gone. Let's put on some trunks and go see.'

After quickly changing, we wandered down to the dock, finding Jane on a lounge chair, sipping on a cool drink.

'Well, hello boys! I wondered when you'd show up.'

'Sorry, baby, we walked the woods a bit. Any beers in that cooler?'

'Of course! I need to take care of my men!'

'You are an angel!'

'No, a Goddess, remember?'

'What? A goddess?'

'That's what we call you, now!'

'Wow! That's pretty special!'

She stretched out seductively on the lounger, and added in a low, sultry tone, 'I hope...I'm woman enough... to live up to the title!'

When she stretched, we obviously checked her out, and that's when it hit me. She had a new swimsuit. I'd never seen it before. It was similar to the suit she wore yesterday, except this one was white, a real contrast against her tanned skin. Very sexy.

'I like the swimsuit, hon!'

'Oh, this old thing! Glad you like it!'

'I'm lovin' it, too! Your body, does wonders for it!'

'Oooo Mike! I'm glad you like it!

That does it for me! The humidity, combined with the comments from you men, has me, hot, and bothered! I'm going in.'

She jumped up quickly, ran down the dock and dove in. Mike and I joined her immediately, surely hoping to tease her in her suit. We splashed her, and chased her, to no avail. She laughed, teasing us, dipping below the surface for long periods, only to rise up, yards from the previous spot.

'Catch me if you can!'

'We can wait!'

Mike and I stood closer to the shore, in five feet of water, while Jane swam out further, eventually stopping about a hundred yards from shore.

'How can she tread water like that?'

'She's not.'

'Well, what the --'

'There's a big rock shelf out there... she's standing on it.'

In the distance, we heard a long, low rumble.

'Hmmm, storm brewing!'

I turned to check on Jane, and she was gone.

'Where's Jane? Is she okay?'

'She's okay. She heard it.'

Just then, about fifty yards out, she broke the surface.

'There she is.'

'Damn, she can really swim! Is she a Goddess, or a Mermaid?'

'Maybe, a little of both! Don't be surprised if you feel something underwater, soon.'

We quietly waited. Another rumble of thunder shook the air.

'Jesus!'

'Hahahahah! She got you!'

'Scared the shit outta me, more like! Damn it!'

Jane rose from the water in front of him, smiling, her body pressed against his.

'Nervous, Mike?'

'Nah...just glad it was you, sexy!'

'That's nice. Your cock is cold, is this helping?'

'It's not hurting.'

'Kiss me, Mike.'

He kissed her and she pulled him down under the water. They stayed under for quite a while, then Mike came up alone,

'The goddess, (cough), has my trunks!'

'Why? They won't fit her! Maybe she took as a keepsake.'

She surfaced, serious now, 'We better get out.'

Mike and I got out first, and were toweling off, when we both stopped, and stared. Jane was climbing up the dock ladder, water streaming down her body, covered by a translucent, white bathing suit. She might as well been naked. We'd both seen her naked before, but somehow, this was different.

As she stood, arms high, wringing the water from her hair, I was transported back in time, when I was much younger, seeing a vision of forbidden nudity. I stood like a fool, transfixed on the incredibly, beautiful image before my eyes...

'You guys okay?'

'Humph, ya, fine.'

'Yep.. okay here.'

'Really.'

She walked toward us, 'Your mouths say one thing. Your bodies say another! Here's your suit, Mike!'

I looked down. She'd hung it on his stiff, protruding cock. I realized then, my body had betrayed me as well. I too, had a boner, straining for release. So, I dropped my trunks.

'I guess you fellas like my swimsuit!' A loud rumble of thunder roared, as if on cue.

'Do you need help? You can't get dressed with those sticking out.'

I made my move! I stepped forward and grabbed her arms, swinging her around in front of me. Turning her to face Mike, I hissed in her ear, 'Yeah! We need help all right! But, we're gonna help ourselves! C'mere Mike! This little lady wants to help us!'

As Mike approached, I could see he knew his part in this sexual role play. I kissed her neck, and peeled her shoulder straps down, baring her chest. Cupping her melons in my hands, 'Feast your eyes on these, Mike! Aren't they beauties?'

'Never seen anything like 'em!'

'Have a taste! She said she wants to help!'

Mike lowered his head and nibbled and sucked a nipple, while teasing the other between his thumb and forefinger. Jane gasped, pushing her chest forward to him and playfully whined, 'Ohhh, please... please don't hurt me! I've never been with two men... with such big...hard.. cocks!'

The wind had increased like the passion between us, the thunder adding its own soundtrack to our lustful play.

'That's okay, honey! You offered to help, so we'll help you!'

'Hey, Mike. Do those tits taste as good as they feel?'

'God, yes! Nice and firm, and ripe!'

The surf had built up and the sound of the waves smashing against the rocks, was helping build our excitement.

As Jane enjoyed Mike's attention, I eased her suit down and off, then stood again and applied steady downward pressure on her shoulders, forcing her to kneel in front of Mike.

'Com' on now, honey! You know what to do!'

A loud snap nearby! A lightning strike brought tingles to my skin. The deafening clap of thunder soon followed, but we were not deterred! Looking down, I could see Jane sucking Mike's rod with gusto, his moans seemed silent as the storm continued to build.

Then, a wave of rain struck, pelting our naked bodies, quickly soaking us as we went on. I knelt, and pulled her hips back to me, lifting her knees, spreading her legs. I needed her! I needed to satisfy my lust, her lust!

I slid effortlessly inside her and began thrusting, like a man possessed. I raised one leg, to penetrate more fully. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her to me. My balls slapped under her, wet from her lust, and the rain. Our combined moans and groans were silenced by the storm raging around us! All we had was blurred vision and the sense of touch to guide us!

I could just make out Mike's face, expressing intense effort, and then relief. I knew he'd cum, in my wife's hungry, wanton mouth! Seeing that, I couldn't hold back anymore, and felt the familiar feeling of release, as my cock throbbed, pumping my seed deep into her womb.

When I released my grip on her, she slumped forward and laid on her side. She looked content. Satisfied. I laid beside her and held her close. She looked back at me, smiled, rolled toward me and kissed me.

It was surreal. Laying together, in post-coital bliss, with mother nature rinsing our bodies, caressing us. I went to speak, but she held a finger to my lips, smiled and laid back, letting the rain wash over her. I laid my head on her shoulder, and relaxed alongside her, thanking God for bringing her into my life. I was so overcome with gratitude, tears fell, and I was glad the rain hid them. I didn't want her to misunderstand.

I looked over at Mike. He appeared to be experiencing his own revelation. He was laying on his back, spread eagle, eyes closed, with a content smile on his face. I wondered what he was thinking, but knew it was private. He'll tell me later, if he wants.

The scene seemed to reflect our relationship. The three of us together, in the same place. My wife and I, beside each other, and Mike, nearby, alone, but content. Then a quote from my favourite movie, flashed into my head.... "Louis, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!". Wow!

A half hour later, the rain stopped and cooler air swept through.

'Hey. Goddess! You better get up. It's really cooled down.'

'Ooooo, damn! I'm cold!'

I wrapped my arms around her and called to Mike,

'Hey! Sleeping beauty! Com' on inside!'

'Whoa. Who turned off the heat?'

The three of us scrambled up the slope to the cottage, and the welcoming warmth inside. Towelling off, I glanced at the time.

'It's 3 o'clock! Hahah! We must've passed out down there!'

'I'm not surprised, you guys gave your all! This day...it just gets better and better!'

Mike went to have shower and I followed Jane into the bedroom, and grabbed her from behind, 'So sexy! Did you like your first spitroast?'

'Oh. My! God! Like it! That was amazing! Now I've got another reason to love thunderstorms!'

'God, Jane, you were so fucking sexy! That bathing suit was wicked!'

'I thought you guys would like it! Turns out, I liked it too! When I got out of the water... and saw the looks on your faces, I started to melt! Honest to God! My nipples got hard, and my pussy got really warm! My body reacted instantly!'

'Only fair! Your body was driving us crazy!

'But, you know the best part?'

'Yeah?'

'Well... when you grabbed me.. and pulled my suit down... and sorta... offered me to Mike?'

'Yeah?'

'Jesus, that turned me on! It felt like.. like you were so... so much more, okay with it! I mean, you literally... offered me to him! I really relaxed then... feeling supported... encouraged to express myself... freely.'

She turned and kissed me,

'God, I love you!' Thank you so much, baby!

'I love you, too!... and I have to admit... I love watching you enjoy yourself! I love seeing you get off! You're such a sexy woman! Sexier, than I ever dreamed of!'

'It's you, baby! You've let me act so uninhibited.. I feel free to do anything! It's so hot! I can't believe it!

I don't know how I'll ever repay you for this, but be warned! I'm going to! Bigtime!'

We took turns showering, and as much as I wanted to shower with Jane, I thought I'd hold off, let the sexual tension build, again.

Since Mike arrived, new sexual possibilities seemed to creep into my head. I wasn't sure if the sex would continue, but I hoped it would. It largely depended on Jane. And her level of arousal. I doubted that, neither Mike, nor I, would dare deny her anything. How could either of us, say no, and let the other one enjoy her?

We were getting along, but I sure wasn't going to let him get the upper hand, and I'm sure he felt the same.

After showering, I met Mike in the kitchen and I mixed some cocktails. We actually felt relaxed enough, to exchange thoughts about Jane, and, the two of us. A bit awkward at first, but we seemed to be close to an understanding, when Jane walked in.

Once again, she surprised us. The first thing we noticed, was her dress. Certainly not relaxed, "hang out at the cottage" wear! I knew the dress well. She saved for special nights out! A beautiful, burgundy, form fitting dress, that hugged her shapely body wonderfully. A plunging neckline, caressed the edge of her cleavage like magic. A single slit in the side, allowed her long, left leg freedom of movement as she strutted forward, wearing stockings and heels!

'Jesus!'

'Beautiful!'

'You like?'

'No, no, no... "like" doesn't cut it!'

'Love! Comes close! I need to find a better word!'

She giggled, did a spin, came to me, putting her arms around my neck and kissed me. As she did, I caught a hint of her favourite perfume, and mine! Inhaling it immediately reminded me, and my body, of the times I sensed it in the past. Especially, the romantic times and the special nights, when we'd made love for hours!

When we finally stopped kissing, she gave me a sly glance, obviously aware of the "Green Light" effect, her perfume implied.

'You've both made me feel sexy and special, so I thought I'd dress the part!'

Mike and I were wearing jeans and sport shirts.

'Should we change? I feel underdressed.'

'No, you look sexy enough to me! I dressed like this for myself, and you! And...I must admit... I really liked both of your reactions!'

'So.. do we still have you to ourselves? Or are you going out on the town?'

'Don't worry. Just, you two... and I wouldn't have it, any, other, way!'

Mike, gallantly pulled out a chair for her, and she gratefully accepted in a grand manner. We sat and talked for a while, as Mike and I blatantly stared at her, each of undressing her with our eyes. She smiled at us often, knowing the effect she was having.

Seeing that time got away from us, we opted for some hors d'oeuves, to accompany our cocktails. Easy to do, minimal clean up, and more time to flirt and talk.

As we ate and talked, Mike and I enjoyed watching her body, every time she got up from the table. We tried to be discreet, but she was onto us. She'd also noticed our minor discomfort, and hand movements below the table.

She started to ask us for things on the counter, or the sink, until it became obvious, from her giggles and smiles, that she just wanted to see us try to hide our obvious cock bulges.

That led to a lot of laughs, the revelation of similar thoughts and intentions, while also breaking any misconception, about where the evening was headed.

The storm front had brought cool air with it, so I lit a fire in the wood fireplace, in the living room. After we'd finished in the kitchen, I poured glasses of red wine and put on some music. After a while, Jane started seductively swaying to the music, looking so, damn, sexy!

I took her glass, set it down with mine, and took her in my arms to dance. She felt wonderful and she purred into my ear,

'What did you put it my drink? I feel hot.'

'Baby, you were hot when you came into the room! No drink required!'

After the song was over, Mike asked for a dance. I wasn't sure if he was asking Jane, or myself, until I saw Jane looking at me, waiting for an answer.

'Of course! I'm sure Jane 'd enjoy that!'

There it was. As plain as the nose on your face. Jane looked to me for approval. As the man in charge. Assuring me, once again, how important my role was in all this!

As they danced, I watched Jane, her arms around his neck, holding him close. Had things been different in the past, our roles might have been reversed. But I had won her love, and her devotion. Mike held his hands low, just teasing the top of her glorious ass. They were lovers. I was, oddly, part of it. We both loved her, but I held her heart in my hands. She lifted her head and looked at me and smiled, knowing I loved her enough to, share her without fear.

She whispered in Mike's ear, and they parted. She came to me and we danced again. Not moving much, we just swayed to the music, holding each other. Then she spoke,

'I love you. So much. I can't get over what you've done for me. I'm yours, baby. Yours forever. I could go on and on... but after a while... I can't find the words.

I want to have sex again... with both of you... is that alright?'

'Jane... you know I love you too. I have always wanted to give you pleasure. I can't give you what two men can. Mike has been great. He really loves you! You're not just a fuck to him. I think he'd do anything for you. And that makes everything better. So... yes.. use us. Use us any way you want. I know we both want to please you!'

'Wow! I never thought I was using you!'

'Maybe not the best way of putting it, but neither of us is complaining!'

'Take Mike outside for a drink. I need some time alone.. to set things up.'

'Sounds intriguing! Can I help?'

'No. I just want a little time... to make things the way I'd like.'

Then she walked into the bedroom, leaving us in anticipation.

Mike agreed we should stick to wine, so I opened another bottle, poured us each a glass, and we went outside. It was a bit cool, but not enough to be uncomfortable.

'What's going on?'

'Not really sure, Mike. But I think Jane wants things a certain way. Knowing how she's been acting, I'm sure we'll enjoy it.'

'Maybe she wants to be in charge for a change.'

'Sheesh! It's gotta be more than that! She's pretty much been in charge for two days.'

'You're having quite a visit, eh?'

'Shit! I'll say! Monumental!'

'I know she's enjoying it. And I enjoy watching her!'

A minute or so later, Jane came to the door and invited us back in. Still dressed in her knockout outfit, it seemed as though nothing had changed. Except perhaps, the gleam in her eyes!

'Dave, darling, have a seat on the sofa.

Mike, come dance with me.'

As I sat down to watch, Mike took her hand and started dancing to a slow song. Just as before, they caressed each other, as they whispered softly to each other, occasionally sharing a kiss.

I could almost see the passion building, and then I made out one phrase from Mike.

'Sure baby!'

Their swaying slowed to a stop as he eased the zipper on the back of her dress down, all the way to her hips.

'Take it off.'

He slipped his hands over her shoulders and pulled the dress forward and down, exposing her full breasts, barely covered by her bra. Then she shimmied a bit, helping him ease it down past her hips. He stooped and helped her step out of it, then stood back up, and looked her up and down.

We beheld a vision of loveliness. Standing seductively, in a bra and thong, that did little to hide her body, thigh high stockings and red high heels.

'Oh.. Jane... you look... spectacular!'

'Amazing, baby! You never disappoint!'

'Thanks so much, guys! Go sit beside Dave, Mike.'

Mike sat and we watched as Jane put a song on. As it started, she slowly moved with the melody, then gained speed as the tempo increased. Soon she was doing a very sexy, bump and grind, really letting herself go, having the time of her life. Spinning, stretching and twerking to the beat, glancing at us and enjoying our reactions.