Jane, & Her Men, The Next Two Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the song ended, she ended up straddling me on the sofa.

'Did you like that baby!'

'Hell yeah! You don't have another job, do you?'

'What? Where?'

'Any strip club you wanted! That, was sexy as hell!'

She rose up, pushing her chest in my face, 'Wha' did you think, Mike?'

'Dave's right! You could go anywhere!'

Then she lowered her face and kissed me deeply, passionately driving her tongue in to dance with mine, her chest rising and falling as she breathed excitedly. Then, she crawled over to Mike, lifted her legs over him and kissed him as well, lingering long enough to make things even. Reaching down, 'What's this, rubbing my thigh?'

'I think you know!'

'Hmmm... stand up!'

She stood up, giving him room to stand and then she knelt. As she removed his jeans and boxers, she pushed him back, and looked at us both, 'This, is the next part of tonight's performance!'

Moving to me, she turned her back and lifted her hair up, 'Do you mind baby?'

I rose and kissed her neck, 'Oh, you beautiful temptress... how may I please you?'

She sighed, waited, then giggled, 'The clasp please!'

'Ohhh.. what torture... to release these magnificent breasts... with little hope of a touch!'

As the bra fell free, I gasped, 'Oh my, my love... please.. just--'

'Of course, you can... ohhhh yessss... ohhh baby.... No wait! You're distracting me. Naughty Man! I have a job to do!'

Happy after cupping her boobs for a while, I watched her straddle Mike, once again.

'Sit down, baby! I think this'll drive you mad!'

She rubbed her boobs against Mike's face, letting him lick and tease her nipples, then knelt down between his legs. Grabbing his cock, she slid her boobs along his thighs, teasing her nipples and tonguing her lips seductively.

The look on his face was priceless. Somewhere between bliss and torture. The sight alone, was doing exactly what she said it would do. Driving me mad! At that moment, I envied him. It may've been temporary, but the envy was there. Lucky bastard!

After teasing him for minutes, she started licking his shaft, as they both moaned and groaned. She teased the underside of his cock, swirling her tongue around the head, popping her lips over the mushroom head.

'You know... I love cocks inside me... but they're really... amazing up close! If you treat them right... they get so hard! And the big head... is really soft.. and pliable!'

She took time to look into my eyes and smile, while she tongued him. Showing me her inner slut, knowing full well I adored her. She was putting on another show, for me!

As I watched her, I realized he was looking at me, perhaps jealous of the attention I was getting from her. He reached down, attempting to turn her face toward him, wanting her to gaze into his eyes while she teased him.

'No hands... this is... all mine!'

'You're torturing me!'

'Does it... hurt?'

'No, but I'm right on the edge! Jesus!'

'That's... what I want. I want...to tease... a big load... from your nice, big, cock!'

She continued showing off for me. Teasing him relentlessly! At one point she stopped and watched his cock twitch,

'Ooooo... that was close! You almost came that time!'

Then she became even more of a tease, looking at me with bedroom eyes, talking in a breathless, husky voice, 'You love this... don' cha baby! You love watching... your slutty wife... suck cock! Look how... shiny it is... and I've made it really, big too... it's almost ready...'

'You look so sexy baby... I love watching you.. you know I do!'

'How 'bout it... Mike... is your... big... hard... cock, ready?'

'Jane! Please... I don't think I can take anymore!'

Then she took his cock deep in her mouth and bobbed her head, 'Oh yeah! It's ready alright... just a few more... strokes an--'

Mike threw his head back and grunted. Jane looked straight at me as his cock shot five jets of creamy, white cum onto her outstretched tongue. She just held his cock there, as it jerked and throbbed, again and again, while he shook uncontrollably. His sperm, dripped down her chin and she caught it in her hands, coating his cock, while continuing to squeeze out all he had to give her!

'Ooohhh... good boy, Mike! A nice hot load... of yummy cum!'

Like you'd see in a porn film, she pushed his cream forward from the back of her mouth and displayed it between her lips, then, closing her lips she swallowed and then opened her smiling mouth, showing a cum free tongue.

'Like that, Mike!'

'God, Jane... that was fantastic... just... the... best blowjob ever!'

'Glad you liked it! I did! Did you enjoy watching me baby? Looks like it!'

She looked at me, with cum on her chin, now dripping on her tits as she sat back.

'You've got quite a bulge there! And I need that... bad!'

She leaned over Mike and kissed him with her cum slick lips and moved over, kneeling in front of me.

'Stand up baby! I need to free the cock I love most!'

Standing, I watched as she looked up at me, lovingly, as she slowly removed my jeans and boxers. Taking my cock in her hand, she briefly glanced at Mike, then took it deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue under the shaft. I gasped with pleasure, as she continued without teasing!

Then she said something, I'd never heard her say before!

'Fuck my mouth, baby! Use it like a cunt! Use me! Grab my head and use me!'

She grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me forward, forcing my cock in deep.

I did as she asked, grabbed her head and thrusted my cock forcefully, in and out of her wanton, cum hungry, mouth! She moaned with pleasure and started playing with her nipples as I continued. I glanced over at Mike, watching me face fuck my wife, a look of awe on his face, his hand stroking his cock.

'You like being face fucked, baby?!'

'MMMhhmmm!'

'I'm gonna cum soon! Where d'ya wan' it!'

I held her head back to hear her answer. Looking up, she gasped, 'All over me baby! All, over, me! Cum on your cock hungry slutwife!'

I slipped my cock back in for a couple more thrusts, moved her head away with one hand, stroked my meat with the other, sending streams of spunk from her forehead to her tits. I watched with pride with the amount I was able to deliver. I heard Mike beside me,

'Holy Fuck!'

Jane looked up at me smiling, 'Oh baby... wonderful! I feel so slutty now! Slutty for you! The best man, ever! My man!'

She sat back on her haunches, looking at us, rubbing my love juice all over her body, like body lotion.

'Hmmmm, thanks for that, boys! It may seem strange, but sometimes I fantasize about doing slutty things. Don't I, baby! So, to actually do it, is a real turn-on!'

'Well, are there any other slutty fantasies, you'd like to get outta your system? 'Cause I'm sure we can help you!'

'Actually, there are, but nothing too crazy for tonight. I want some more attention from you two, but first, I want to wash up a bit. I love your cum, but when it dries, it's a bit sticky.

'Baby, grab another bottle of red! I'll be right back! I'm really horny after all that cock play!'

Moments later she was back with us. Nude, except for her thong, thigh high stockings and heels, plus a sexy smile on her face! She looked gorgeous as usual, and despite Mike and I recently having our balls drained, our cocks began rising to the occasion.

'Ooooo.. that's nice! Two handsome men, with cocks that don't wanna quit! I must be the luckiest girl in the world!'

Mike sighed, 'Jane, if you knew how hot you look, you'd understand this involuntary reaction! Our cocks don't know when to play it cool.'

'Just another reason for me to love your cocks! Now, follow me.'

She turned and walked up the stairs to the upper floor. Watching her from behind, was a treat any man would die for. That sweet ass, swaying back and forth as she climbed the steps was hypnotic. Enough to make you miss a step.

When she reached the room, she paused,

'Wait here for a minute.'

And she went inside.

'Dave, you are the luckiest man in the world! How did you manage to get her to act this way?'

'You wanna know my secret?'

'Hell yeah!'

'I haven't really thought much about it. After all, as I said, this is the first time for this.

I dunno, maybe it's the fantasies. The role plays. Maybe it's because I said I'd go along with it.

She's been acting so grateful and reassuring to me! Talking about how free she feels. And who doesn't want to feel free!'

Then, she opened the door, 'Come in, gentlemen.'

Jane had been busy, and not just in the last minute or so. She'd obviously put some planning into this. As we walked in, we noticed the room entirely lit by at least a dozen scented candles, soft music in the background. The master bed had the comforter turned down and five large pillows against the headboard. A table to the side held three wine glasses, three champagne glasses, and bottle of champagne in an ice bucket.

I also noticed, she'd moved the dresser with a large mirror, in front of the bed. The way it was placed, anyone on the bed would be able to see their reflection. A kink that both Jane and I shared. We could be voyeurs and exhibitionists at the same time.

'Pour us some wine, baby.'

While I poured the wine and handed glasses around, she continued to speak, all the while kissing, touching and stroking, both our bodies, and egos.

'Take your shirts off, guys. I wanna see more, of what turns me on.'

She walked around, wearing a lust-filled smile, blatantly ogling our bodies, pausing to inspect while touching her lips, seductively.

'Oooo.. yeahhhh, very nice! You two, will do just fine!

This continued until we finished most of our wine. Taking my glass, she set it down along with hers, then returned to me, hugged me close and, once again, gave me a mind-blowing passionate kiss.

'I want you on the bed, sitting with your back against the headboard.'

As I went to the bed, I watched her approach Mike, taking his hands and setting them on her hips.

'I think it's time, Mike. Take my thong off.'

Mike gingerly slipped his fingers through the edge of her thong, and slowly lowered it as he knelt down to the floor. He helped her step out of it, and found himself in the enviable position, at eye-level to her pussy. He stared lustfully for a moment, and I heard him inhale her scent, and sigh. With a smile, he scanned upward, taking in the view of her body, past her breasts, up to her face and her pleading eyes. She lifted her head, placed a hand on his, easing him forward until he buried his face between her legs.

She inhaled sharply, 'Uhhhh! Ohhh...mmmmm.... very nice! Let's make this easier...'

Letting go of his head, she walked to the bed and joined me, laying against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she shifted lower, spreading her thighs invitingly, grabbing my cock at her side, looking at Mike.

'Hey lover! Whatya waiting for? Wanna finish what you started?'

'So bad, Jane... so bad!'

He climbed onto the bed, so close I thought he was going to fuck her. With his cock brushing against her thigh, he gently kissed her lips, neck, breasts, belly, finally covering her exposed inner thighs with kisses and teasing licks of his tongue. Jane's breathing increased with his teasing; her mind and body aching with anticipation!

'God, Mike! You're driving me nuts! Lick me!'

'What! You like to tease... but not being teased? It's time for payback, baby! In more ways than one!'

As he continued, she started squeezing my cock, tighter than I would've liked.

'Go for it, Mike! She's gonna rip my cock off!'

'Oh, Sorry, baby.'

But still he continued, eventually brushing her nicely trimmed pubes with his lips and nose, finally stroking her labia with his tongue.

'Ohhh....yeaahhhh! Fuck yeahhh! Suck it Mike, suck it!'

Her body twisted and quivered in my arms. Her breathing more and more frantic. He pushed her thighs higher, spreading her legs for optimal access. His head moving enthusiastically, side to side, up and down, everywhere, as he savoured her scent and taste. He was on a mission to please her! Payback! For all the pleasure we'd enjoyed. And it was working!

'Ohhhh! Ohhhh... you're... real... good! Fuck yeah... right there! Right THERE! FUCK!'

She drew in a breath and her body went rigid. Every muscle seemed to flex simultaneously... and then she came! She came hard! Her breathing matching every lurch of her pelvis, as she squirted copious streams of her juices onto Mike's satisfied face! He held on tight, keeping his face on target while he watched her involuntary thrashing.

It was a mind-blowing experience for me. Holding her close and watching another man pleasure her with his mouth and tongue. Feeling her body flex and shudder and she climaxed. Then, as she calmed down, he stayed there with only his eyes and nose visible, his eyes unable to hide his pride.

'Oh my God, Mike! That was great! You really know how to please a woman!'

Turning to me, she kissed me and said, 'Did you like that, baby? Now you have an idea what I see when you do it. Speaking of which... if you don't mind...'

'Honey. You know better. I love tasting you. And, as much as I enjoyed watching Mike do it, I did envy his position. My turn Mike.'

As Mike moved past me, I whispered, 'When she's close, pinch her nipples.'

I settled between her legs as he slipped beside her. She immediately grabbed his cock, helping make him feel a part of the experience.

I too, teased her, relentlessly. She is very capable of multiple orgasms, but I know they're more intense if I help build the passion. I enjoyed licking her wet thighs clean of her juices, then climbing up to lick and nibble her nipples, lowering again to tease some more. She started writhing on the bed, pushing her pussy toward me.

'Hold her tight, Mike. Let's tease this slutwife. Make her pay!'

Sliding behind her, he used his arms to hold hers in place, simultaneously squeezing her breasts together. Looking at her now, I thought how she'd enjoy the thought of being forced to comply and chose that moment to drive my tongue deep inside her wet folds.

'FUCK! Ohhhh... Oh yeah.... you know how...on yeahhh.. '

And then I pulled away.

'Noooo! Don't! Fuck! Eat me! For Fucks sake!'

'Are you gonna cum for me baby?'

'Whadya think!!'

'Beg for it, SLUT! Let us here you beg for it!'

'Please! Please eat me! I'm begging you!

I gave her a little lick and just watched her.

'Oh God! Com' on Baby!?! Wasn't I good to you?! Didn't I fuck and suck you good? All Fucking Day?'

'Yeah. You were the best! But... there was an awful lot of teasing. Don't you like being teased?'

'God yes! But this is too much! Please! You wanted me to beg... I'm begging you... please, please let me cum...'

It was time. I put my open mouth against her spread pussy lips and tongued her like mad, tasting her juices before concentrating on her clit, and took a brief moment,

'Now Mike.' And he pinched her nipples, setting her off into a wild, body twisting climax, rivaling any I'd ever witnessed.

'OHHH... FUCK! FUCK! GAHHH, FUCK! OHHH! JESUS! FUCK!'

I held on tight as her hips moved, keeping my tongue on her squirting pussy, sucking and swallowing while teasing out more. I had her where I wanted her, and had every intention of driving her mad with lust. Mike held her close, cupping and fondling her gorgeous boobs while she writhed in his arms.

'JESUS DAVID! OH GOD! OH GOD!! I.. I.. I can't....OHHH FUCK! OHH YESSSS!... Oh.. You... gotta stop... Ohhh.. Oh No... AAAAHHHH... FUCK! FUCK YESSSS!'

She acted like she couldn't take anymore, until she did! In all, I counted ten climaxes. I finally stopped when begged,

'OH David... Please.. Please fuck me!'

Never one to disappoint, I reluctantly left her sweet pussy, slid forward between her legs and slid my eager cock inside her, as she gazed into my eyes,

'Oh lover, fuck me... it feels so good! Just like that!'

I pulled her away from the pillows and Mike's arms, so she laid flat on the bed. After getting into a thrusting rhythm, the devil inside me took over,

'Baby... suck Mike's cock. I wanna see you suck cock while I fuck you.'

'You like that, don'cha? You wanna watch your slutty wife suck cock.'

'You look so sexy when you do!'

'Like this?'

She turned her head and he was in position, kneeling at her side, his cock hard and ready. Lifting her head, she turned and sucked his cock deep into her mouth quickly. Mike sighed and slid two pillows under her head for comfort. Then, with one hand on her shoulder, he slowly fucked her willing mouth.

'That's it, Jane! Suck it! It's ssooo good!'

'Mmmmhmmm....hmmmm!'

'You're so sexy baby! I love watching you! My gorgeous wife... you love cock.. don' cha? Can't get enough! God. I love you! I love this! You having fun baby?'

'Mmmm, Hmmm!'

After a few minutes, I could feel the obvious result of our experience coming to a peak.

'I'm gonna cum baby! I can't hold off!'

She released Mike's cock, just long enough to say, 'Cum inside me!', and then went back to pleasure him.

With my eyes glued to her face, his cock thrusting between her lips, I lost total control and came, while buried deep inside her hot cunt.

'Ohhhh, YEAHHH! Oh Yeahhh!'

'AH FUCK!' Mike yelled; his cock shooting streams of cum over Jane's face.

'Couldn't hold it, either! She's too hot!'

'I hear ya!', I said, catching my breath and slowly easing out of her pussy.

I hung over her body for a moment, looking at her body, covered in a sheen of perspiration, cum sliding off the side of her face, her chest, rising and falling as she recovered. She opened her eyes and looked at me, then at Mike, and smiled,

'Wow! That... was... wonderful! I'm... I feel.. I feel so loved!...you two have been the best lovers, a woman could ask for. I feel sexy... loved... satisfied... and very, very naughty! I want some champagne... to make a toast. But first, I need some water.'

Rising slowly from the bed, she stretched as my cum ran down her legs while Mike's dripped from her face to her breasts.

'Woo! You guys really let me have it!'

'Sorry!'

'Don't be! I love it!'

She walked into the ensuite and closed the door.

Mike and I stared at each other for a moment, speechless. Not that we didn't have thoughts. We were trying to think of a new way to express them. After a few sighs and head shaking, I broke the silence,

'I knew Jane was passionate, but I really had no idea how passionate. You obviously know that too.'

'Dave. Man, I can't thank you enough for sharing her.

I get it now. I kinda understand why... why you wanted to do it. She looks so content. She talks like she's really happy. Call it gift if you want, like.. um, what you've done,... allowed me to do. I feel honoured! Really! I knew Jane for years, but... But damn! Never dreamed who was lurking inside... that incredible, free, sexually liberated dynamo. You! You are the luckiest man on earth!'

'...and I'm the luckiest woman! Three glasses of champagne, please!'

Mike popped the cork and poured three glasses. The three of us stood naked in a close circle.

Jane raised her glass, 'I want to make a toast. Several probably. First, to us, we three!'

We smiled and sipped, reflecting on the meaning. The life changes each of us had gone through.

Jane's face was full of emotion. She was having trouble keeping them in. She took a deep breath and spoke again, 'To... to my two men...'

Tears filled her eyes, '...My two men! Who've given me... more love.... and... and passion... that I could ever hope for.'

She took a sip with shaking hands. We raised our glasses to her and sipped. I went to comfort her, but she held up her hand,

'I'm not done. Ahem...to my... wonderful, caring, under--...understanding husband... who...'

And then she lost it, and began to cry. I went to her and wrapped my arms around her, while Mike took our glasses.