Jane, & Her Men, The Next Two Days

Story Info
Jane, Dave and Mike Get Busy.
13k words
4
10.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read my story, Jane, before reading this. It will explain a lot.

*

I woke the next morning, immediately recalling the events of the night before. Jane was sleeping peacefully, so I slipped out of our room quietly. I made coffee and stood staring out the window, in a sort of trance, my thoughts a muddle. No sign of Mike yet. No doubt recovering, from last night's tryst with Jane. I poured a cup of fresh brew and walked out to the east deck, to watch the sunrise. I wondered how I should act, what I should say. Will I be able to relax around this guy? Why not? He doesn't know, I know! What about Jane. How's she going to feel in the light of day.

'Morning.'

'Ah, hi Mike. How'd you sleep?

'Like a rock. It's really quiet here.'

'I know. You hear all kinds of things at night. Would you like a coffee?'

'Sure, I'll get it.'

'Relax, Mike. I need a refill, I'll get it. Like a shot of Baileys?'

'Sounds great!'

Walking into the kitchen, I could hear Jane using her hair dryer. I must've been out on the deck for a long time. I poured three coffees with Baileys, just as Jane walked into the kitchen.

She looked as beautiful as ever, wearing a satin blue robe, that hugged her figure in all the right places, 'How's my wonderful husband this morning?'

'I'm good.'

'How are you?'

She came to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and kissed me with unusual morning passion, 'I feel very loved. By a very loving husband!'

'That's good! You are loved!'

'Have you seen Mike yet?'

'Yeah. He's outside.'

'Did you talk?'

'Small talk.'

'Was it awkward?'

'No more than usual. I hardly know him.'

She looked at me with a wry smile and whispered, 'You know him better than he thinks.'

'True. So, what are your plans for today?'

'How do you feel about it?'

'Me?'

'Of course, you!'

'Shhhh. Keep your voice down. Do you... want to fuck him again?'

'Maybe. Would you like me to?'

'As long as I'm there, watching.'

'He's probably tired, and I think he was going to head home today.'

'I'll bet you could change his mind, here, take his coffee out to him. One look at you, and I guarantee, he'll wake right up!'

She kissed my cheek, adjusted her robe for effect, grabbed two coffees and walked outside, swinging that sweet ass all the way.

I moved close to the doorway, so I could watch them.

'Good morning, Mike! Here's your coffee!' She chirped, as she kissed his cheek.

As he took his coffee, she leaned back against the deck railing with her robe hanging loose. The front was barely covering her large boobs, her large nipples teasing the edge of the satin, one long leg stretched out through the opening. She was really working it, and she looked hot as hell!

'Whoa! Do... Do you look like that, every morning?'

'No. Only after getting fucked good, the night before!' throwing her hair back.

'Jesus, Jane. Keep it down. Where's Dave?' he whispered.

'Relax, Mike! He's in the bedroom, I think. So.... did you enjoy last night?'

'Enjoy it! Hell yes! Maybe too much, I think. I'm sorry if I went too far!'

'Too far? Mike! It was wonderful!'

She moved along the railing, close to him, as he turned to face her. She looked into his eyes, and with a soft sultry voice said,

'Last night... was a night... I'd dreamed about for years!' Then she hugged him close, pressing her firm breasts against his chest and kissed him passionately, parting her lips to accept his tongue. The kiss lasted for minutes, until she broke away, stepping back, And Mike.. if you're up to it... I'd like some more!'

He was stunned. Not quite believing his ears. 'But I -'

'But what?'

'I should probably get going.'

She stood closer, her face just inches from his, gazing deeply into his eyes as she took his hand and eased it inside her robe onto her breast, 'I wish you'd stay. Promise me, you'll think about it!'

'I.. I dunno... I-'

Reaching down, she lightly stroked the bulge in his shorts, 'Hmmmm... you don't know... but your hot cock does!'

She opened her robe, showing him what he'd miss, then turned and walked back inside, smiling and stifling a giggle as she passed me, headed for the bedroom.

I looked outside at him, still stunned, being seduced again. I almost felt sorry for him. But, then again, why feel sorry for a guy who fucked my wife, and will probably fuck, or get fucked again!

'Where's Jane, Mike?'

'Ahhhh, err, she just, slipped inside!'

'You feeling okay? You look a little flustered!' I deliberately tried to put a little pressure on him, enjoying his slight discomfort. Mean? Maybe, but he'd have to get over it soon, if he hopes to have Jane again.

'No. I'm cool. Just tired, I guess. So, Dave. With it being so quiet here, you must sleep great.'

What an opening. He has no idea where this'll lead.

'Yeah. But sometimes, because it's so quiet, the smallest of noises can wake me.'

'Really?'

He was acting nervous again, fidgeting with his fingers, not knowing how or where to stand.

'Like last night. Usually, after a long day in the sun, along with a few drinks, I'm done. But last night, I woke up. Couldn't seem to get back to sleep, so I went down to check the fire. You two, did a good job putting it out. Thanks. I figured Jane would insist on it, but since I was awake, I checked.

'No problem. It's the least I could do.'

'When I came back inside, I thought I heard the TV. So, I walked into the living room, and heard you... and then I heard... Jane.'

Silence. Nothing but the twittering birds, and the wind through the trees.

Mike leaned on the railing and hung his head, 'Jesus, Dave. I'm so sorry. One thing led to another--'

'You shoulda shut the door, too. I couldn't help it... I saw you...'

'Oh God. I'm sorry! Jesus. I'll just pack and leave.'

'You can't.'

'What? What is this? Hotel California?'

'You can't leave. Jane wants you to stay.'

'She what?'

'Mike. Get hold of yourself! Take a breath.... now... listen to me.'

He stared out into the trees, the sunlight dancing on the leaves looked so peaceful. A stark contrast to his inner turmoil, and deep breathing.

But it was time he knew, how I felt.

'This is going to sound a bit crazy. You don't need to feel guilty.'

'But I do.'

'That's natural, I suppose. But let me give you something to think about. Jane and I have often fantasized about her with another man. It's really spiced up our sex life.'

'I would imagine.'

'Yeah, she really enjoys it! I've pretended to be all kinds of men. Actors, singers, it all depends how she feels. A few years ago, I realized she kept wanting to fantasize about one man in particular. So, one night I asked her. Any idea who that was?'

'No, why would I know?'

'Because, Mike. You... are that man!'

He stared at me, with a confused look on his face, 'No way! No way!'

I just kept looking at him, slowly nodding my head.

'Really?'

'Really! Her crush on you, was intense. Sometimes, I had to lead her on... encourage her to admit... to her true, inner feelings.

... and, I had to deal with my own feelings. The fantasy seemed so vivid and my love for her is boundless. During all those role plays, I started to think about watching her, really watching her with another man. I told her, if she ever had the opportunity... you know... to have sex with you, she had my approval.

Think about yesterday, Mike. How many times have you visited..and not stayed the night'

'A few, I guess.'

'And yesterday, you agreed to stay.'

'Yeah.'

'It hasn't occurred to you, has it?

You were seduced! Seduced by Jane! Think.

The clothes she wore, the cleavage, the touching, the drinks, and last, but not least, the conveniently, absent husband! Jesus, Mike! How, could any man resist!'

'So, we're okay?'

'As long as she's happy, yeah.

Um... now I have a confession to make. Remember, I told you I saw you through the open door?'

'Yeah?'

'That's just, partly true. I saw everything. I watched you with her, by the fire... in the living room... and through the bedroom window! So, ah... now it's my turn to feel guilty.'

Another period of silence. I patiently waited for him to speak.

'I can deal with that. If it doesn't bother you.'

'Mike. I love Jane. I want Jane to be happy, and right now, she wants some time with you. I figure we'll let things play out, knowing that, her happiness, is foremost on my mind.'

'Did I hear my ears burning?'

'Probably. You've been a feature in our conversation.'

'Oh my! I hope it was complimentary.'

'It definitely was!'

Jane stood between us, once again leaning back on the deck rail. I quickly noticed his eyes scanning her body, lustfully. He caught my eye, looked at me, nodding my approval. As she talked about the weather, she appeared relaxed, but her flushed cheeks and hard nipples betrayed her calm demeanor.

'....it's just such a beautiful day. I feel like almost anything could happen!'

I moved beside her, pressing the bulge in my shorts against her leg, 'What would you like to happen?'

I moved my hand above her chest, and slowly lowered it, pulling the robe away from her breasts, 'Well.. I--'

I stopped her, kissing her deeply on the mouth as I pulled at the robe, opening it fully to expose her gorgeous body. 'Hmmmmm!'

'You like that baby?'

'Oh yessss!'

I started rubbing her left breast and gave Mike the nod to join us. He stepped up and started stroking her right breast, as she turned to kiss him. As they kissed, I lowered my head and sucked on her nipple,

'Oh God!' She gasped.

Mike soon sucked the other nipple, sending her into a series of gasps and moans!

'Oh God! Yesssss.... ohhhh.... please... ohhh... so nice....'

Looking down, I saw him rubbing her inner thigh. I went further, dragging my middle finger across her wet pussy lips,

'Ohhhh yeaaahhh!' She pushed against it. 'Oh pul'eeeease!'

I slid it in, and she ground her pussy against my hand.

'Oh, yesss... so good... so--'

Pulling her forward, I eased her robe off her shoulders, turned her around and bent her over the railing. Grabbing it with her hands, 'Oh God--'

Easing her legs apart, I freed my cock and drove it into her sopping, wet pussy,

'Ahhhh... Yessss... oh yes baby.... Fuck me... need it soooo bad...'

'You're gonna get it, Baby! We're gonna fuck you good! Both of us!'

I started pounding harder, as Mike watched her passion build!

'Ohhh yeaahh! Fuck me good! I need it so bad! I'm so fucking horny!'

I was so turned on, I knew I'd soon lose control,

'You're so fucking hot, Jane! You like being my slut wife?'

'Fuck yeahhhh....luv it! Don't stop... fuck me harder!!'

I looked at Mike, with panic in my eyes, nodding at her ass, as it shook from my pounding. Having already dropped his shorts, he came closer and I nodded again. As I pulled out, he took my place, sliding his fat shaft easily into her wanton cunt, barely missing a beat.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and rammed into her with long, sustained strokes.

'Oh Fuck! Yeeeesss! Keep going.... Fuck Me!'

I stepped closer to her face; I noticed her juices dribbling down her thighs. When I caught her attention, she looked at me, wide eyed, realizing now, that it was Mike, pounding her cunt!

'Oh Fuck! Oh baby! Mike! Fuck me! God! I love this!'

'You like fucking Mike, don't cha?'

'Yesss! I love having two cocks!'

'Dave!' Mike called. I looked and saw him straining, shaking his head, trying to hold back.

'Enjoy this, Jane! Remember I love you!'

I went behind her, tapped his shoulder, and quickly took his place. God, her pussy was so hot and wet! Her body was obviously responding to her need! Her carnal desire!

As I pounded away, Mike spent time kissing her and stroking her shoulders. Telling her how sexy and desirable she looked! It was having the desired effect! She began pushing back on my cock aggressively, arching her back, breathing more heavily, telltale signs of an impending climax!'

I reached forward and squeezed her breasts, 'I love you, Jane! You're such a beautiful woman! With an amazing body! Come for me baby! Let it go!'

'I love you! I love you fucking me! You... you... aaAAHHHH..FUCK!' She pushed back onto my cock, her muscles squeezing tight, squirting her juices down our legs, onto the deck. 'Oh Fuck! Oh god! Ohhhh. Ohhhhh.'

Her breathing slowed as she recovered and she moved to rest her chest on the railing. Bent over naked, with her long hair hanging over the edge, she stood with her legs apart, as tremors shook her body. They finally subsided and she slowly stood and turned to face us, 'You two are amazing! That, was amazing! Fucking amazing!

Wait! You're still hard! Didn't you guys cum?'

'I guess that's either a downside, or a benefit, of a tag team fuck. Depends on your perspective.'

'Well!' She pulled me close and kissed me passionately, swirling her tongue against mine, while stroking my cock.

Breaking the kiss, she looked over at Mike, 'What are you waiting for? An invitation? Get your sexy ass over here!'

Mike approached and she pulled him to her and kissed him, as she'd kissed me. I felt a slight tinge of jealousy, that faded a soon as it appeared. He was becoming a part of us. The third. The third I had fantasized about. A third man that gave my beautiful wife, added pleasure. Pleasure, that one man could never give, no matter how hard he tried! I realized; I was accepting it. Him. Mike. Her lover!

Holding our cocks, she maneuvered us to either side of her, a soft boob resting against each of our arms. Looking at each of us in turn, she softly whispered, 'You hot, sexy men, just gave me a new sexual experience.... and Fuck! Did I ever enjoy it! So, it's time for a little payback.... and...another first!'

Slowly, easing down on her knees, she looked up at us, with lust in her eyes, licking her lips, 'Oh yeaahhh! I'm really gonna enjoy this!'

One by one, she licked our cocks, slowly, seductively! Once she had them shining and dripping with her saliva, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it, bobbing her head, back and forth! Then his cock, deep inside, her lips stretched around the shaft, back and forth, in and out!

Both of us looked on, as this beautiful woman, my wife, sucked and stroked two cocks, lustfully!

'God Jane, so good! You look so hot!'

'So Fucking Hot, baby!'

'I'm close, Jane!'

'You need to wait!....I want both..... at the same time!'

She kept at it, and then stopped, 'Look at me! Both of you!'

We obeyed.

'I'm gonna continue... but get this straight. I want you to cum at the same time... if you're not ready, use your hands! I want you... to cum all over me! I want to feel like a cumslut in a porn flick!'

She started to work on us again, sucking, teasing, stroking both of us.

'My God, who are you?'

She answered between sucking, 'I'm your.... sexy.... slutwife.... who.. wants... a fucking... cumbath!'

'Jesus, Dave, I'm close!'

'So am I, Mike!'

'Ahhhh, here it comes!'

Jane leaned back and looked up, as first Mike, then me, shot our creamy streams of spunk, all over her gorgeous body.

'GAH! GAH! FUCK! Yeeahhhh!'

'Ugh! UGH! There you go! Fuck Yeahhh!'

Jane writhed beneath us, reveling in all her glory, as our cum splashed and oozed all down her smiling face and body. She got what she wanted, and she was loving it.

'Ohhh Yeaahhh! You men did good! Look at all your gooey, delicious, cum!'

She gathered some and sucked it off her fingers, 'Ohh Yeahh! I love the taste! I could get addicted to this!'

'Jane, my love! You are so sexy! I can hardly believe it!'

'Whatta 'bout you, Mike? Did you enjoy my little show?'

'You blew my cock, and my mind!'

'Hee hee! Well, I did my best.

Umm, gentlemen?'

She'd raised her hands, asking for help to her feet.

'So sorry, madam!' I said, and Mike and I helped her up.

She was still acting coy, standing now, looking down at her cum smeared tits, with one, obvious dollop of cum, hanging from a nipple. 'Oopsie! I missed some!'

She gently eased a finger underneath, lifted to her lips and sucked it off, like it was honey, savouring it, pushing and twisting her finger, in and out, while watching us, smiling her best, sensuous smile.

Rubbing the remainder of cum into her cheeks, neck and breasts, she said, 'God! I feel so damn sexy, right now! I hope the rest of our time together makes me feel this good!

Dave?'

'Jane?'

'My robe, please.'

'Certainly. Can I... we do anything else for you?'

As I slipped her robe over her shoulders, she said,

'Well, yes. If Mike wouldn't mind, I'd like my clothes from last night back!'

Mike held back a laugh. 'I'll get 'em right now!'

As she walked away, with an air of confidence, she suggested,

'Oh, um... pancakes and sausage for breakfast will be fine. The little sausages please... I've had some nice, big ones, already!'

She walked inside, laughing.

I walked into the kitchen, smiling at the sight of her robe, draped over a chair. When Mike walked in with her clothes from last night, I boldly challenged him, in a joking manner,

'Hey Man! What were my wife's clothes, doing in your room! Huh!'

He smirked, and put her neatly folded clothes on a side table.

The two of us started making breakfast and Mike said, 'Jesus, Dave! I think you married a goddess!'

'Of course, I did! But that's our secret, right?'

'You bet. Ummm. I-- '

'What?'

'Nope, never mind.'

'Com' on Mike. We've just shared my wife! No time for secrets!'

'Well, okay. I just wanted... to thank you. Sounds weird, but I do! Thanks for sharing her. She's amazing! This whole fucking experience is amazing. It's like I'm in another world!'

'Hmmm. What am supposed to say? You're welcome?'

'I told you it was weird. I feel like I've won the sex lottery... without buying a ticket!'

'Oh no, you've bought a ticket all right! I guess I could say... a ticket on the Jane train!'

'Whadya mean?'

'Jane, is the only reason you're here! For some reason, she's been attracted to you for years. So, whether it was your smile, your voice, face, whatever... she likes you. So, give yourself credit for that. And when the two of you had sex... it's like.. you shared each other.... physically... emotionally. She shared her body with you... and you shared yours with her. Does any of that make sense?'

'Kinda, yeah. I never thought of it that way. It's really deep...freakin' psychological.'

'How are you feeling?'

'Okay, I think. This has been a whirlwind for me too. But after seeing Jane so happy, sexy, and freely expressing her inner desires, I think doing this.. was the right thing to do. And I think, you, were the right man to do it! I'm starting to relax a bit.'

Then I lowered my voice, 'Let's be honest. I encouraged her to confront her inner desires. If I didn't explore this avenue, sometime, maybe years in the future, you two might meet, and...well, cheat. This way, I'm involved, an' she's safe too, 'cause I'm here. And you've seen how she includes me. How, I was part of her plan of seduction.'

'I have to tell you something else, Dave. There's a lot you don't see.

Man, she is so in love with you! I've watched her. The way she smiles, when you're not looking. The way her nipples get hard, when she's checking you out. It's obvious to anyone looking, from the outside looking in. Boy, you've got no worries, believe me!'

'Thanks, Mike. That helps. And yeah, I had no idea she did that.'

'Hmmm, do I smell pancakes? And, oh yeah..mmmmm... sausages! Let's eat!'

We all sat down to breakfast. Jane was bubbling with enthusiasm, laughing, joking, comfortable around the both of us. Sexual innuendos were shared, starting off with the sausages, and we laughed like three best friends. Which occurred to me, as exactly what we were becoming, with the added bonus of sexual benefits.