Jane, & Her Men, The Next Two Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her sobs with tears falling on my shoulders, she pushed out her feelings,

'Oh God, David! I.. I love you so much! I'll never be able to thank you enough!'

'You don't need to thank me! You and I, are in this together! If you want to, you can thank me by never leaving me!'

'I could never! Never!'

'Okay, then. Dry those tears and kiss me.'

She sniffled a bit, and then hugged me hard while kissing me with the passion I'd become accustomed to.

'Now, in the spirit of this trio, you better give Mike some of that!'

'Oh. Oh, yes. I'm sorry, Mike!'

She reached for him and he held her and they kissed. 'You're a great lover! And I'm so happy and grateful for everything we've done! Some people would argue that it's not possible, but I love David, and I love you too!'

Then Mike had tears welling up, choking out his own thoughts,

'Jane... I've had such a wonderful time, with you.. and Dave. I envy him... I envy... what the two of you have. I only hope that... I'll meet a woman of my own.. like you.'

'Of course, you will! You're a keeper! There's gotta be women dying to meet a guy like you! Don't give up! On the other hand, I'd probably be jealous, so don't work at it too hard, okay?'

'Deal!'

'Okay, you two. I'd like to propose a toast now, and I need Mike's help with it!'

I refilled our glasses and handed them over, stopping to brief Mike on my toast.

'Ready, Mike?'

'Yup!'

Beside each other, facing Jane, we kneeled and raised our glasses, smiling,

'To our sex Goddess! Long may she reign!'

This time she laughed, and surprisingly, she also blushed hot pink, from her face down across her breasts.

'I accept your toast and offer one to you; to my loyal lovers, whom I pledge to love and care for.'

After that, we stood talking and finishing the champagne.

'On the bed, Goddess. I want to kiss you and hold you, while Mike makes love to you.'

Jane climbed onto the bed, laid on her back, waiting for me to join her. I stroked her hair and kissed her neck and shoulders, while we waited for Mike.

'Com' on Mike.... make love to my wife... nice and easy.'

Mike didn't say a word. We all knew he wanted to, but this was different. It wasn't just gonna be sex; he needed to show her how much he loved her.

Jane climbed onto the bed, laid on her back, waiting for me to join her. Moving beside her with my arm around her shoulders, I stroked her hair and kissed her neck and shoulders, while we waited for Mike.

He kneeled on the bed between her legs, and she parted them in anticipation. She looked up at him and they locked eyes, as he leaned over her,

'I love you, Jane. I love making love with you. I love your body. I love your breasts, oh, your beautiful breasts!'

He leaned down and kissed her breasts softly, then licking her nipples, making them hard, he kissed his way up to her neck, and she inhaled sharply as his cock eased into her. Her breathing became deeper as he slowly moved in and out.

'Oh Mike... it feels so good! I love the way you move in me!'

'Your pussy feels like velvet. Hot, wet, velvet... so smooth... and welcoming...'

'I love watching you, baby. You love Mike inside you, don't you?'

'I do. He's a great lover. Thank you, for sharing me.'

'I think we should invite him back sometime. I mean, well only if he wants to.'

'Don't make me laugh, Dave. I'm hooked on this woman... no, I'm sorry, I'm hooked on this Goddess! Jane! Oh geez! Your body's begging for it! I'm close, Jane!'

'Give it to me! Cum for me! Let me feel your hot seed inside me!'

'Oh! OH! Yessss! Oh, Yessss!'

'Oooooo.. that's good, Mike. I felt you throb inside me. Mmmmmmm. So nice!'

Mike laid down on top of her, panting over her shoulder. Then, he rose enough to face her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with passion,

'Thank you, lover! That was wonderful!'

'I'm sorry. I didn't want to come so soon. I didn't you get off!'

'That's okay.! Sometimes I just want a slow, comfortable screw. And you gave it to me!'

'Well, my sweet Goddess, now I'm gonna love you.'

'Mmmmm, your Goddess can't wait!'

'Get up on your hands and knees and face the mirror!'

'Ooooo, that's sounds like fun! Like this?'

She was in front of me swinging her sweet ass back and forth.

'Nice baby! I love a moving target! Especially one as sexy as that! Now, look at that sexy babe in the mirror.'

'Okay, I see her-- Oh! Oh!'

'She just got a cock in her pussy!'

'I know... it feels really good.. fuck! Really good!'

'Look at yourself! See the expression on your face?'

'Uh huh!'

'I love that look! The look you get when you're getting fucked! You're getting fucked and you like it! You've seen that look in amateur porn. But now, you're the one with the look! You like it, don't cha! A oversexed woman, pushing back on a hard cock!'

'Oh yesss! I feel sooo bad! So wanton! Such a slut! FUCK! I LOVE IT!'

I reached over and pulled her back by her arms. Now upright, she could see more of herself. My cock was stroking past her G-spot, and her breasts were bouncing with each of my thrusts.

'God, you're so fucking sexy! Isn't she, Mike?'

'An absolute Sex Goddess!'

It was as if she'd forgotten about Mike's presence. She looked surprised and a little shocked! I grabbed her hair with one hand and reached around to grope her tits.

'Oh God! Oh David! Ohhhh... it feels so good... I feel like such a... such a slut!'

'Who's slut?'

'Your Slut! I'm your lovin' slut... and I'll... I'll do anything for you!'

'C'mere Mike! Suck on these tits while I fuck her!'

Mike kneeled on the end of the bed, squeezed of both her melons and sucked her nipples in turn.

'OHHH JESUS! Oh FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEE!'

'TAKE IT, JANE! TAKE THAT COCK!'

'GAWD! OH FUCK! OHHH! OHHHH! AHHHHH!'

She shook in my arms as she climaxed, squirting her juices over my shaft and across her thighs. Breathing in short bursts, panting like a dog. I pulled her back onto the bed and held her as she recovered.

'Lay down on the other side Mike.'

He laid beside her, resting an arm across her chest.

'Okay, Baby?'

'Oh, yeaahh! So okay!'

We laid there together, for 15 minutes or so. We were all tired. No so much our minds, but our bodies were spent.

Eventually, we all got up for some water or a bathroom visit. When I came back to bed, both Jane and Mike were asleep. The king-sized bed easily held the three of us, without being crowded, so I guess none of us wanted to leave. A full moon was shining in the windows, so I turned off the remaining lamp and climbed in beside Jane. The sound of her soft breathing, lulled me to sleep.

At one point during the night, I woke to find her laying across me, with her head on my belly. I gently put my arm over her and drifted back to sleep, comforted by her mere presence.

I woke again at dawn, surprised, but pleased, to feel her mouth on my cock.

'Mmmmm. That's a great way to wake up!'

'Hm hmm! I thought you'd like it! Now that he's awake, I'm gonna have my way with him!'

'Please do.'

She moved up over me, hanging her boobs over my face, as she slowly eased her pussy over my shaft.

'Oooo.. that feels so good! How's my lovin' hubby today?'

'I'm feeling better by the minute! How are you doin'.'

'Feeling really sexy! By the way, I love you!'

'Love you, too!'

At this point, she leaned back, put her arms behind her neck in a sexy pose while she continued riding me.

'I'm never gonna leave you, you know.'

'Good to know.'

'You better know! You're stuck with me!'

'You mean... I'm going haveta have sex like this all the time?'

'Yep! All the time! 24/7! 365!'

'I may need help!'

'Well, if you can't keep up, we'll have to work something out!'

'Anybody in mind?'

'Not really!'

'That's okay. I know a guy.'

'Well, it can't-- oh fuck, oh baby, I'm Gonna CUM! OH! OH YEAHHH! Ooooo.. that was nice!'

'Keep riding, cowgirl! I haven't cum yet! Com' on now! 24/7!'

She was extra wet now, and rode me with determination.

'Like I tried to say... it can't be just anybody. He has to measure up!'

'I know just the guy. He'll fuck you 'til you walk funny!'

'How do you know?'

'I've seen him-- Fuck Baby! I've seen-- Oh Man! I watched him-- AH FUCK!'

And I came. And as usual, I lost all sense of time and space, as my body delivered its seed, right where it belonged.

'God, that was good! Thanks, baby!'

'It was. Very good! I love feeling your cock throb inside me!'

'So. Who's this other guy? Do I know him?'

'Intimately!'

'What? You've forgotten me already?'

'Of course not! We're just playing!'

'Mike has to leave soon. Maybe you should give him something to remember.'

'If it's anything like you just had, count me in!'

Jane quickly moved off me and grabbed Mike's cock.

'Well, his cock looks nice. But I'd better check!'

I turned on my side to watch her. She was expecting it, and looked me in the eye as she eased his ridged member between her lips. She bobbed her head up and down, coating his shaft with saliva, until he started to moan. Then she stopped and straddled him, teasing him with her tits in his face, then leaned back and settled down on his cock.

'So. You want this cowgirl to ride you? Show what you got mister! I wanna ride this bull hard!'

She put one hand on his chest and threw the other in the air like she was riding a bucking bronco!

'COM 'ON! Are you the Fucking Bronco I need? Huh? Give it to me, stud!'

'You got it, Cowgirl! Ride the beast! Hold On Tight!'

He lifted his hips to match her bouncing. The bed beneath them, bouncing as well!

'Fuck yeah! This is a great Bull! But I got this! COM' ON BULL! FUCK THIS COWGIRL! YEE HAW!'

They stared at each other. Their bodies flexing and oozing sweat. Her hands were on his shoulders now, her boobs bouncing inches from his face. The wet slapping sound of their bodies making frenzied contact.

If it were a contest, Mike lost. If there could be a loser in sex.

'AH FUUUCCK! OH YEAH! FUCK IT COWGIRL! Fuck that Bull! Oh YEAH!'

Jane didn't quit. She kept going finally getting the climax she earned!

'AH! AH! AOWOOAH! OH FUCK! WHATTA RIDE! Oooo... Yeahhhh! EeHaw.'

As she caught her breath, she kissed him and looked over at me,

'Is this the guy, you were talking about?'

'Uh Huh.'

'Well. He'll do. He needs work, but I'm willing.'

We all laughed. We enjoyed our open relationship, with each of us with a role to play, and an understanding of where we stood with each other.

'I hate to say it, but I need to get ready.'

Still straddling him, Jane leaned in a gave him a peck on the cheek and rolled over to me,

'We know. This... incredible time can't go on forever.'

Mike got up, without a word and headed for a shower.

We laid there for a moment, cuddled together.

'I love you, David.'

'I don't mean to make light of it.. but I know you do. You love me... and my crazy idea about sharing you. I, we, took quite a risk. We're okay though, right?'

'Still worried?'

'Still working on it. Things seem... things are different now. Now that we've done it.'

'Yeah. I'm a different woman now. But I'm still your woman, right?'

'You better be.'

'Just to make this clear, I'm not doing this without you. Ever!'

'Thanks. I've always known that you could. You're sexy as hell.'

'I must confess I enjoyed watching and teasing you. It really turns you on, doesn't it?!'

'Yes, it does! I love watching you. And Mike was a perfect partner... and before you ask... yes.'

'Yes what?'

'Yes... if you want to do this with him again.'

'Really?'

'Of course!'

'Well... maybe sometime, but let's wait awhile. I need to be with you alone, and reinforce my love and desire for you.'

'K. We'll play it by ear. We better get cleaned up to say goodbye.'

'Okay, but I'm gonna want to get dirty later.'

'Deal.'

After we cleaned up and had breakfast, we walked Mike out to his car. We all knew the last two days had changed us. As friends and as individuals. But we seemed very relaxed as well.

'Jane, Dave, I can't thank you enough. If I'd known the possibilities, I would've stayed over, long ago!'

'No doubt, Mike. I won't ask if you had a good time. I know you did. And we did too!

Jane gave him a big hug and a long lingering kiss, 'I feel as though I had the most fun! Thanks for being you!'

'No promises, but if we invite you to come again, pun intended, and we probably will, you'll know what to expect!'

'One thing's for sure, I'll plan on an overnight!'

With that, Mike got in his car and slowly drove away, waving as he went.

As I watched I said, 'Yeah, I think so.'

Continuous sex until Jane's exhausted