Jane and Sue - Very Wet - Pt. 04

Story Info
Two Middle aged women continue their piss wet fun.
10.9k words
4.75
7.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
119 Followers

Jane and Sue part IV

Christmas arrived with aplomb. Jane was a good girl and wife for the whole period on the lead up, playing the dutiful partner that she was. Food and drink shopping was done, presents were bought, the very same food was cooked, lots of wine was drunk. The house had been decorated with tinsel and the old plastic tree had been covered in untangled lights that had been in the loft. That morning the bought presents were then appreciated as they were opened, and everyone was happy.

Talking of happiness, Martin did not need to know quite how many times Jane may have excitedly and accidentally on purpose squirted a delightful shot of warm pee in her knickers as they sat there at the in-laws having the traditional late Christmas day lunch. She had determined that she had to entertain herself somehow. She had already eaten the 'better than she could cook roast' as her husband almost always reminded her, and she had helped herself to more than a couple of glasses of wine. As he had drawn the short straw and was driving them home. She was determined as she sat there on the hard wooden chair, unsettled as she was gently wobbling her thighs side to side with that building feeling of needing the toilet. She contemplated that she might as well enjoy herself. She was already trying to work out how to deal with her now uncomfortable cool, damp buttocks, other than to send another warm spurt. She saw it as keeping her brain occupied as he wittered on to his parents. The wine fuelled conversation that occurred every year after the main course was on who had moved from which house in the village into a new house.

After ten years of marriage Jane still did not know enough about the village especially a) the families they were talking about, b) the various old houses, and c) certainly not the new ones.

But she sat there with half an ear on the conversation attempting to make appreciated noises as they discussed the annual migration of what could have been elephants but was actually the local population. The grunts of disgust of the new families moving in was evident. "One just did not know who they were!" Was the decree from the mother-in-law, with a nod and a roll of the father-in-law's eyes.

For all Jane cared about at that moment and was of particular focus, was where the escapee trickle of her pee that was currently meandering down the lower side of her right thigh. She had mentally tuned out from the conversation and had mapped its ticklish journey and was genuinely hopeful that it did not travel too far, and that it was still hidden by the hem of her dress. There was real hope that it was still hidden within her sparkly and rather pretty, bought just for Christmas. The 60 denier tights she had purchased them last year in the January sales. She was rather excited last week when after digging they had surfaced again in the drawer. By keeping her legs still as she could and pressing her thighs together the tickling movement stopped, she was slightly stressing as if anyone would notice the wet streak when she imminently stood up to actually visit the toilet.

It was exciting moments like this, that Jane cursed Sue. She knew that Sue would be the wonderful mum and all Christmassy, would be in total control eating lettuce and something healthy having cycled miles around town with her daughter delivering presents to the needy or something exciting like that, even though it was the middle of winter. Of course, what she was doing. Sue was so good at leaving her naughty wet secret filed safe until she needed to. Jane still had one upmanship on her secrets. Cherilyn definitely knew about Sue's smoking. Meanwhile for Jane her inner exhibitionist was teasing herself and after that last glass of wine, she also urgently needed to properly go to the loo, or there would be a very noticeable wet puddle on the very expensive carpet sooner rather than later.

Jane had to keep reminding herself not to think quite so often about Sue. Especially about how much thinking about Sue's smile and her gentle caressing touch that very much turned her on. Dreaming of their next get together where her warm dainty hands would be tantalizing on her nipple and breasts, and then her wine and tobacco-tinged mouth passionately kissing her lips whilst gyrating her bare, piss wet, slippery wet buttocks on her lap. Those delightful dreams were the most erotic and exciting moments of her life. Jane sighed loudly as nipples hardened within her bra, and vagina excitedly tingled just thinking of it. With the mention of "Jane would you like some trifle?" She suddenly had to focus on the here and now. She was fully clothed in the dining room of her in-laws and not naked sprawled out in a wet puddle on her urine on her own kitchen floor being erotically teased by a gushing vagina from the equally wet Sue.

"Oh yes please. I will just be back in a second." She gulped for air as she responded blinking hard trying to put the naked sexy image of Sue as she gyrated above her out of her head. She did so by patting her husband's thigh, reconfirming her connection with him. She swirled the wine glass and with a gulp, finished her drink and made noises about the bathroom, stood up and adjusted her dress, quickly headed out of the dining room.

She was a good wife; she confirmed to herself as she sat on the toilet inspecting the noticeable damage of the soaking wet gusset of her large, high waisted spandex, previously cream-coloured knickers. They were the underwear of choice for this time of year. The Christmas chocolate tin had very much been opened, as had the cheese and biscuits after dinner most nights. They were on to the second tub of chocolates already, and the winter snacking had meant she needed something to hold her stomach in when she was wearing her nice sexy Christmas dress. Yes, Martin had again bought her sexy underwear, but they would have to wait. There was a time and a place for them. Christmas day with a large lunch was not one of them.

The wet crotch of the Spandex was nicely darkened almost black with a more than obvious yellow tinged from her gentle gushes of urine. She chuckled to herself. She was sitting there almost proud at the damage; she had properly spurted in them a good couple of times. But overall, her tights and dress were mostly fine.

Jane yanked on the posh plush Andrex toilet roll and with a wodge of soft paper firmly between her fingers as she then attempted to wipe herself down, catching a couple of stray dribbles on her buttocks. Then wiggled her damp now cold uncomfortable knickers back up and let the elastic slap into place. She could not help but momentarily gently finger her wet mound through the fabric. With a reluctant sigh, she wiggled her hips as the tights were brought up, the elastic pinging against her stomach. Doing its job. She wiggled her dress back down to just above her knees, tutting as she pulled her tights up above the knee. As she washed her hands, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her make up was fine, her eyes a little glazed from the wine. But she was okay. She smiled and ran her hands through her thick hair wishing she could hide in the bathroom and sneak a cigarette before heading back out to face the in-laws, it would have been bliss, but she could wait. As on the dining room table was the added bonus of trifle and a topped-up glass of wine.

***

Sue was now comfortably three or more glasses of wine to the good. The chocolate tin was quickly emptying, and the ashtray that was side by side was equally filling up. Both were within easy reach as she was laying out plumped up on her cushions that matched the curtains on the big sofa, opposite her daughter. They had not bothered to get properly dressed, and still were in their elasticated loungewear from getting up to open presents in the morning. Yes, it was Christmas, but no one was coming around, and it did not matter that they ate a roast in grey stretched clothes.

They had nowhere exciting to go.

Sitting there in the duskiness, they only had the little corner lamp with its low orange glow in one corner, and the plastic Christmas tree with its red and green lights sparkling against the tinsel and the wall in the other. Whilst the bright flashes darted up the wall which came from the television they were watching. She momentarily jumped a little as she flicked her eyes across the room as there was a flash of orange and yellow and a shadow up the opposite wall. She quickly relaxed as it was only Cherilyn lighting her next cigarette. Even after a month or so of acceptance that they both freely smoked in the house. It still now surprised her every time Cherilyn lit up. But Sue could not complain, she understood the need to do so. She glanced down to her hand and rubbed her lips together then breathed out through her nose before she brought the filter to her mouth and took a deep lungful of her much-needed smoke.

They had both after sharing the wine been lost in a silly Christmas show on the telly, giggling, and laughing away. The day had been fun.

Under the tree amongst the stack of perfumes, a couple of packs of socks, knickers, and yet more perfumes, along with the cheap stocking filler of the desk calendar that no one would use, was almost proudly an unbalanced stack. Cherilyn had bought them for her mum as a joke present.

The night out on the town with Jane before Christmas, as they drunkenly stumbled in through the front door. It was only then as they staggered around and bumped into each other as in uncoordinated fashion they attempted to get their coats and shoes off. It was at that point Cherilyn accidently discovered quite how piss wet Sue's lower half was.

Sue had drunkenly tried to convince her that as a lady of a certain age, who has had a child, that it was "a one-off accident when she had sneezed earlier in the evening."

Cherilyn with a questioning eyebrow dubiously went along with it. But it was all forgotten when Sue guilty bribed her with an early Christmas present of a whole carton of cigarettes the following afternoon.

Little did Cherilyn know that night once she had firmly shut her bedroom door Sue had sat on the toilet still fully dressed and finished off emptying her bladder. If questioned, Sue would have said she was very drunk. But at that moment in time, she was just incredibly horny, and just wanted to be wetter. Once in her own room, she staggered around the room dripping urine on the carpet whilst getting undressed and as not to annoy Cherilyn rather than reaching for her noisy dildo, just played with herself until she came.

It was a great outcome for what had been an amazing wet night out with the girls.

But Cherilyn had quite rightly got her own back come Christmas morning.

Sue was there looking across the room at the pack contemplating opening it and putting a pad on, and having a go, but as she was not wearing any panties, she knew that would not work. As for her at that very moment the idea of not moving from where she was and just going for a wee was highly inviting.

But as with a reluctant groan, she rolled over and took one last drag on her cigarette before she stubbed the practically finished butt out, she exhaled the smoke before she finally and extremely begrudgingly did move. She picked up her phone from under the cigarette pack as she made her way reluctantly to the downstairs toilet.

"Hope you've had a good xmas? Xxx"

She messaged Jane. She knew that she would be attached to her phone. With a sharp movement of her left hand, her warm comfortable pajama bottoms were swiftly dropped around her ankles as she sat down.

"Yup, looing forward to bed, in car home now from Margaret and Kens xxxxxxxx."

"😊 I'm just this minute looing now..." Sue grinned as between her thighs her urine thundered into the bowl.

"Hmmm, nice, please don't make my knickers any wetter xxxx!"

"Whatttt?"

"Shussh it was just a tiny little spurt!"

"Oh, but you always do at least three!"

"Okay Maybe more! xxx"

"Good for you, enjoy, we definitely need a New Year coffee? Xxxx"

"😊 Let me check the calendar then yes!!!! Xxx"

"Great, I need to have a good chat!"

"Ohh we certainly do, I can't do it next week, for you know what...but I do know it's 3 weeks until Martin goes away!"

"Whoop, xxxx Merry Christmas xxx"

"xxxxx"

Sue quietly moaned as her spare hand migrated to her chest, she slowly massaged her left breast as she thought of Jane in a couple of weeks' time vigorously stroking herself through her wet knickers just above her. The delightful moment and image for herself was ruined as Cherilyn loudly banged on the door shouting that she was desperate and needed a pee and couldn't wait to get upstairs.

Chapter 2

Jane pursed her lips together and wryly smiled as she shook her head as she looked down at her lap and snorted as she nodded to herself in acceptance as she sat in her car and wiggled her bottom firmly into the seat. She uncomfortably settled in the best she could and ran her fingers along her legs as she relaxed a little. With a deep breath in she held the air within her lungs for the count of two, then she loudly sighed. As if she was completing a breathing exercise. Looking to the right of the steering wheel she lined up the key and turned the ignition a quarter turn. She jumped as the radio burst into life. She rolled her eyes at herself and focused on turning down the sound, she now needed a moment to focus before she then pushed the electric button to wind down her window a little. She shivered as the cool winter air blew in. She twisted open her nearly empty bottle of diet coke and took several gulps, before unceremoniously throwing the now empty bottle into the passenger side footwell. It collided with a thud and a plastic sounding ting on top of the half a dozen plastic drink bottles. She knew that she really should have put them in the recycling before Martin complained that the car was starting to look like a rubbish bin.

Ignoring that criticism and with a smile she opened her purse and pulled out the first of two fresh packs of Marlboro lights that she had just bought in the supermarket. Tapping it gently on the steering wheel, just as Sue had shown her before peeling off the cellophane. As she continued her deep breathing exercises, as if subconsciously trying to get as much oxygen in her lungs before she soon polluted them. At that very moment in time, there was more than an urgent need that was driving her forward. For she very much needed a cigarette.

Yes, she had drunk one too many mugs of coffee at home, and without visiting the toilet, then most of a bottle of coke on the way across town before heading into the store. The wetting had not really been planned before she left the house. It certainly was not completely intentional as she finished the bottle of coke, it really had not. She looked at it as a happy exciting coincidence. She had just been doing her weekly shop, on a full bladder. Martin always nagged her saying she could do it online. But she would argue that then she would never need to leave the house.

It was as she had just walked past the yogurts when the tingling pleasure filled thought had crossed her mind. The idea of just a tiny little warm wee in her knickers as she walked down the aisle. Nothing major, nothing drastic, just a tiny delightful teasing spurt of a trickle. There would be no harm in that. As the idea was contemplated, she continued to push the trolley, and the thoughts tumbled in her head along with every item put in the trolley, the idea of her own pleasure as well as solving her growing desperation for wee. As such it had manifested into something a little more daring and thrilling at the same time. When her man was away, she was now very much used to walking around the house in damp knickers and often jeans and being incredibly turned on all at the same time. Jane no longer needed to be drunk to actively ignore using the toilet to soak her knickers. She would lie alone in bed and with her fingers massaging her mound, fantasize at the thought of being in soggy underwear and regularly got turned on just thinking about the idea of standing there and wetting herself. Then the delight of peeling off the wet clothes and properly dealing with the tingling excitement in her crotch afterwards.

She paused in the aisle and gently tapped the trolley handle as a smile crept across her face. With her large winter coat hiding everything. The first gentle squirt was just as she left the cold deserts and the last of the cool fridges section. She felt the delightful contrast of warm trickles that tickle her inner thigh as she paused as the soon cold droplets slid down her legs. She breathed in warmth, the wafts of fresh bread being pumped out from the bakery and smiling as she sniffed hard. With a pause to squeeze her now damp thighs together. A vague attempt in frustrating and trying to hold back mother nature. She continued on her way pushing the trolly down the pasta and sauces. Jane smiled to herself as she refocused and checked her handwritten list, then looked down, she grinned as she saw the perfect Dolmio ham and tomato pasta bake sauce on the bottom shelf. It was her husband's favourite. With a guilty smile across her face, it was far too easy for her to exaggeratedly bend her knees and then practically squat down level with the shelf. She rocked back and forth a couple of times, getting her balance as she went to pick up two jars. As she studied the label, she took a deep breath and smiled whilst enjoying the moment whilst pretending to look at the small print on the side of the jar. As she was far focused on another of her other senses, the glorious feeling as another hot gush flowed through her already saturated knickers and pooled in the crotch of her jeans and then briefly dripped onto the floor. She guiltily looked around, but the coast was clear as the splattering of urine on the tiles sounded loud. She quickly bounced as she picked up another jar, then carefully stood up as the fluid that hung around her crotch then trickled and flowed down her legs and into her shoes. She shook her bottom a little and wobbled her buttocks as she carefully put the glass jars in the trolley. She could not help but then adjust her warm but now cooling wet jeans. Under her coat she pulled the hem up as Jane could feel both her top and trousers had yawned with the squat.

With the now very damp crotch wedged tightly against her wet body, her fingers then migrated under the coat, and lingered sliding against the warm moistness. With her crotch hidden behind a box of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, she felt what was like an electric shock shot through her body as she held her fingers hard against herself for a second too long. Before recovering, taking a deep breath to get a hold of herself before gripping her wet fingers hard against the trolley handle, and continuing to slowly walk down the aisle. She glanced back at the small puddle and winced, she paused, squeezed her damp thighs together forcing more to trickle down her legs as she outstretched and reached for the 3kg bag of fusile.

She carried on pottering up and down pausing to pick up the required food, squeezing her thighs together and then squirting at every opportune moment. She would also be checking her list, almost choosing everything on the bottom shelf for wet pleasure more than anything. All while still ensuring that she had got everything that she needed.

In the wine section she chose wine on the bottom shelf first, and then one on the top, just to enjoy the tickling flow down her legs as she reached up on tiptoes. She was having a wicked wet time just on her own. Her long below the knee warm coat was hiding most of her fun. The lower third of her wet legs was very much on display. She was really hoping no one was noticing the drips on the floor near her feet, or looking or smelling her too closely.

Bazzle
Bazzle
119 Followers