Jane and Sue - Very Wet - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't be silly, the walk will do me good. It's not raining, just cold, and I still need the exercise; I have not been on my bike for ages, and I can tell." She grinned as she patted her stomach before attempting to wiggle her woolly hat on.

"Stay for another drink, we could book a taxi?" Jane fidgeted with her nearly empty cigarette pack as it swung like a swing pinched between her fingers.

Sue winced as she contemplated it for a second. Then I found some confidence, "No, I will be fine. But I was thinking actually rather than tomorrow, maybe I could come over Friday afternoon?"

Jane's eyes scanned her mental calendar. She smiled, of course there was nothing there. Martin was back at five on Saturday. She was playing for time as her heart thumped with excitement. "Yeah, I guess?"

"Shall I book a table at a restaurant in town for the evening?"

Jane's eyes fluttered with excitement. "Just the two of us?" Jane smiled, her voice trembling with stimulation.

"Yeah, just the two of us." Sue nodded.

"Then hell yeah!" She smiled and brought the wine glass to her lips and took a refreshing gulp. Then hopped off the stool and still just loosely wrapped in her fluffy dressing gown which she outstretched her arms soon fell open as and gave Sue a big hug.

"Watch out, you will make me all wet again." Sue giggled.

"And?" Jane smiled as she stroked her hand down Sue's cheek and then kissed her on the lips.

Chapter 5

Jane sucked on her cheek, squeaking as stood back after she had carefully laid out her thick warm black tights, her comfortable but lacy bra, pink cotton knickers and two black dresses on the bed. It was difficult to determine which one to wear. They were really her funeral or formal posh night out dresses, typically far too nice for a drunken girly night out, but knowing how wet she might get, it was hard trying to work out which one looked the best whilst hiding the damage in public, whilst maximising her enjoyment.

As she thought she casually stroked her wet mound through her already soaked cotton polka dot knickers. That morning they had been white, with pink spots, but around the seat and gusset now were very much shades of orange and yellow with purplish spots. As had been her custom for the past couple of days she had only taken down her wet panties either at the end of the day or as per yesterday evening after most of a bottle of wine, when she was too lazy to move and accidently filled them. This afternoon her overly saturated wet jeans were now in the washing basket in the corner of the bedroom.

The reason Jane was already extremely wet, she had again already popped across town for more cigarettes. She enjoyed the drive. Casually peeing herself as she drove down the highway. It was preparation, knowing that she was going out that evening, and had been home alone yesterday and most of today, meant she had smoked far too much already. She was genuinely excited about the fact she was going to smoke far too many more.

She was also trying to work out at what point she put dry clean knickers on. She picked up the dress on the left as she contemplated the longer one. It was just the end of January and freezing cold out there, however much amazing hugging and kissing that Sue and Jane were going to do together.

It was at that moment her phone vibrated on the bed, meaning her bra momentarily bounced around the duvet as if it were alive. Dropping the dress, she dived for her phone.

"How about I also book the cinema, Hugh Grant comedy at 5, meal at 730 xxx?" Was the limit of Sue's message.

Jane took a deep breath and bounced on her toes. Trying to determine the right answer.

She grinned, "Yeah, let's go for it." Getting dressed could now wait for another five minutes. Jane had that excited feeling, she needed a cigarette, downstairs. Getting dry and changed could wait. Another wetting would come far sooner.

***

Sue smiled as she put the phone down on her pillow as she sat on the bed and poked her pack of blue Tena Ladies with her index finger. She smiled to herself as it rotated as a pirouette on the duvet. True. She determined they were no different to sanitary towels.

She brought her cigarette to her lips and gently pulled on it before exhaling and stubbing it out on the bedside ashtray. With the smoke drifting from her nose, she stood up and pulled at her cheap, perfect for accidents, turquoise cotton knickers down her thighs before taking a deep breath and with a sigh started opening the loud plastic pack.

Sue too needed to get ready.

***

"Two extra-large cokes, please." Sue asked as they stood next to the popcorn counter. "And a popcorn sharer." Before giggling as her eyes sparkled between her light blue eyeliner as she looked at Jane.

"Yeah, why not." Jane nervously giggled.

The potent smell of two hurriedly smoked cigarettes down the alley beside the cinema wafted and permeated off both women. Jane was still not confident whilst out in town sober to think she was a smoker. She had pulled Sue sideways until they were practically hiding in the alley. She was definitely not a smoker. They had stood outside looking overly dressed for the 5 o'clock showing. Both with their makeup done and dressed in their matching black below the knee dresses. With a final drag they then ceremonially stubbed them out in their equally matching 3" black heels and were then soon heading into the cinema.

Two extra-large cokes and a small sharing bucket of popcorn between them. "A starter?" Sue had suggested as arm in arm they made their way down the sparsely lit hallway. They chuckled naughtily to each other as they purposefully ignored the 'Ladies WC' signed door to the side of them and kept marching past.

Sue had predictably chosen the backseats in the far corner, out the way of everyone, they wanted some alone time. It was too early for the teenagers to want the row.

They slid the large cups into the holders and then balanced the popcorn on the chair arm between them. A quick glance around the stalls checking the coast was clear, they then lent forward for a very brief kiss on the lips.

No sooner had they settled as the adverts for the local car dealership highlighting the best deals in town blared out on the speakers, they looked at their phones, checking that they were on silent. Jane had already messaged Martin to tell him where she was.

Jane had already started to firmly squeeze her thighs together; the excitement was building.

Sue picked up her coke and offered a 'cheers.' They then both loudly sucked on the straws. The drinks returned to the holders and then their cool hands landed on their respective legs.

"These two hours are going to be the longest I've not had a cigarette for 3 days!" Jane chuckled looking up at the advert for the local college claiming to have the best A-Level grades.

"Try 6 months!" Sue reposted before taking a handful of popcorn and crunching as she chewed.

"I guess, that is one way of looking at it. Tomorrow I am smoke free until next month."

"You've still got control!"

"I have to try and keep control of something..." Jane sighed loudly then turned at Sue and grinned as she looked back down at her now glistening crotch.

"The film hasn't started yet?" Sue peered over the armrest.

"I know...I just love it." Jane grinned as even over the booming adverts there was the noticeable sound of what could easily have been a spilt drink dripping on the hard floor around her.

"I think I actually know it's brilliant." Sue responded and slurped on her drink and wiggled her backside into the chair.

***

For all the laughing, after drinking squash all afternoon and then some of her coke already Sue had another predictable issue, her pad was getting wetter and wetter. It was bliss that she could relax, and it was taking everything her urethra was posting in its direction. It was wicking away nicely. She could not feel as if anything was escaping, it was however getting heavier and heavier between her thighs. It was as if she was stuffing clothes between her thighs at every opportunity.

It was warm and comfortable to start with, but after every gush it cooled and as it wicked away the towel felt thicker. Sue could tell by holding Jane's hand and touching her thighs, that she was happily peeing away flooding, her knickers, her tights, the chair, and the floor below.

Sue felt as if she had a bulging wet cloth wedged between her thighs. She could not help herself but run her fingers over her crotch. She knew if she stood up her knickers would probably fall down with the weight of the wet heavy pad.

Yet she continued to slurp on her ice cool coke and every now and then spurt another warm wave of wee into her pad protected knickers.

She was having her own wet fun.

***

Jane was confused every time she stroked Sue's leg, she was bone dry. Trying to focus on the movie whilst sitting in your own wet uncomfortable, growing puddle of cold piss was confusing enough.

How the fuck was she dry?

***

The giggling and laughs got more frequent, and soon became belly laughs, both women lost within the movie. The occasional glance and smile with a squeeze of the hand.

They would follow out of the corner of their eyes people taking turns to visit the bathroom as the movie went on, but both women stayed put. Other than a cigarette, which Sue was now seriously contemplating, neither of the women wanted to go anywhere near the bathroom.

Having finished the drink twenty minutes ago, it was the last few minutes of the movie that Sue discovered the limits of her pad.

With a quiet yelp of surprise, her latest gushing flow the warmth poured between her buttocks and down her legs. There was no more room at the inn, her urine flowed around her bottom and down the back of the chair. She couldn't stop, it trickled and flowed down through her legs and buttocks.

For those few warm wet moments with a grin on her face, a torrent gushed around her crotch, she was finally soaking once again. She was convinced that she could feel the poor towel was now disintegrating within the squelching gusset of her knickers as the warm flood of fresh urine was far too much for it.

Jane chuckled as she looked across as in the darkness, she could hear the tell-tale trickle of fluid that was finally flowing off the chair and splattered on to the floor. She grinned in solidarity and squeezed Sue's wet knee affectionately.

Little did she know that Sue was feeling particularly uncomfortable between her thighs.

Chapter 6

The credits rolled they smiled at the end of the film, with a squeeze of the hand they then leaned in for a kiss. The two girls carefully stood up, and the chairs slowly rose back to position, the trickling of cold urine splashing onto their toes. The puddle beneath them was embarrassingly large. Sue placed her empty drink on its side, as if to explain that they had split it.

"Oops," was the first thing Jane said. "That was so much fun!" She giggled as she got her stuff together, and with two fingers pulled her wet dress and panties that had wedged themselves between her equally soggy butt cheeks, the fabric slapped back into place.

"The movie wasn't too bad either." Sue joked.

"The silly thing is Sue; I can't wait for another drink!" Jane laughed as they slowly filed out of the auditorium. Trying to walk normally hiding that they felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Oh definitely, but I do need to really quickly pop to the ladies." Sue announced as she tried to walk. Wincing with discomfort with every squelching step, forcing more cold trickles down her already wet thighs.

"Oh, you, okay?" Jane asked with genuine concern.

Sue smiled, desperate to rub her fingers all over her soaking crotch and played with her index fingers poking and squidging at her wet towel. "Yes, nothing to worry about, I will see you outside in a minute for a ciggy."

"Oh, okay, I will meet you around the corner." Jane suggested as she dug into her bag and got her pack of cigarettes clasped between her fingers ready.

"Definitely!"

***

"You held that for so long!" Jane exclaimed once Sue finally appeared having already lit her cigarette.

She nonchalantly shook her shoulders. "Maybe." She smiled and the smoke cascaded from her lips in the air.

"Or maybe not?" Jane probed as Sue hurriedly dragged once again.

Sue's eyes sparkled through her exhaled cloud of smoke. "Oh, I'm very wet now, that's the main exciting thing!" She grinned.

"I totally agree, let's get inside and warm, I'm freezing!" Jane shivered as she suggested as she squeezed her damp thighs together and dragged hard on her practically finished cigarette.

"Oh, yes, give me a minute to catch up!" Sue smiled before the filter landed between her lips and equally dragged hard on her cigarette.

"I'm looking forward to a large glass of red wine!" Jane grinned as the smoke drifted from her mouth. "The popcorn was salty!" She smiled affectionately at Sue.

The women stood there for a further five minutes hauling smoke into their lungs until both cigarettes were extinguished under their very damp shoes.

Sue outstretched her hand, and grinning locked fingers with Jane as she looked around the empty street, checking the coast was clear, she smiled back at Sue, and they strode forwards towards the restaurant quarter leaving a trail of clearly wet footprints against the grey concrete covered path.

***

The wine glasses were filled and as the conversation about the movie swirled between them, and they ate their sharer starter of dipping bread and olive oil, the glasses were swiftly emptied and then topped up. The food was of course followed by a cigarette break, and as they stood there two large splattering puddles quickly developed between their feet as the two streams trickled over the pavement and then flowed towards the road drain. Both women stood there smiling, leaning their backs against a wall just around the corner from the front door of the restaurant focusing on their cigarettes. They did not care as their crotches glistened in repetitive surges gushed and arced between their legs clearing their thighs and splattering to the floor all gently lit by the distant rays of the corner streetlight. They were having their daring wet fun together.

With the trickles still slowly dribbling within their wet tights, and the cigarettes nearly done, there was a bounce and jiggle of a wiggle to dislodge the drips from their knickers and thighs they headed back in. Just in time for the main course. There was much giggling as they tried to get their wet bottoms comfortable on the wooden chairs, between squelching and giggling as they lovingly looked deep into each other's eyes, fingers entwining and stroking, laughing at nothing and everything as they ate their food. Wet knees constantly gliding affectionately together. The creamy pasta was finished along with another large glass of red wine.

Dessert menu was giggling refused, the bill was split, and arm in arm unlit cigarettes primed between their fingers as they headed out the door their hips wiggling their damp arses, as wet tight fabric slithered over their buttocks as covered thighs swished together.

They lit a cigarette sharing the lighter, and then gave each other a smoky peck on the lips and a brief customary grope and fondle of their saturated arses. Before arm in arm heading over the road to a wine bar. They shivered outside as they hurriedly finished their cigarettes, a fresh jolt of arcing fluid splashing on their shoes as it poured through the saturated gusset of their panties and tights before they headed inside. They laughed when they found a bench under the heat lamps in the back courtyard.

"I love this!" Jane declared tipsily.

"I love it too." Sue smiled as their fingers entwined.

"I am soooooo wet." She laughed as she brought the glass to her lips.

"It's fun!" Sue chuckled.

"It's exciting, if a little uncomfortable." Jane's hand stroked her wet crotch through her dress, momentarily leaving it glued in place.

They drank their wine, they giggled at each other, the floor again got splattering as if it was raining as urine poured through their wet dresses.

After another glass of wine, it was determined that they should get a cab home. They wanted each other in bed. The giggling at nothing had got louder and the heavy petting of their wet legs more obvious.

***

The two cabs on the rank refused to drive them home. Both openly suggested once they had wound down their windows and sniffed the air that both women they clearly reeked of urine. They did not want to ruin the back of their cabs.

After many protestations that they are both clearly adults and they wouldn't dream of wetting themselves. That fell on deaf ears, and they wrapped their arms around each other and promptly made the decision to walk home.

Sue rightly pointed out it meant that they could get some exercise and of course have smoke at the same time. After a bottle or more of wine and a cocktail it made perfect sense to Jane.

Arm in arm they clippity-clopped in their high heels down the pavement in the direction of Jane's house. After about five minutes of slowly walking, they stopped at a convenient and nearby park bench. The priority was to sit down for a smoke.

It was as they sat there Sue's arm snugly around Jane's shoulders, the orange cherry from their cigarettes burning brightly against the wintery night sky. They were glad it was not raining, or even worse, snowing. It was cool, but not cold. Between smoke filled kisses a waterfall started to splatter from under the bench then puddle. They would have been okay and got away with it, if it was not for a drunk male teenager, in black hoody staggering along the path.

He looked at the girls and then down the two streams steamed in the rain and meandered river, his brain trying to process what was going on. "What you two fucking lesbos pissing yourselves?" He asked loudly.

Both women feigned indifference hoping that by ignoring him, he would disappear. Both pulling on their cigarettes creating a barrier between them and him with their exhaled smoke.

"No go on, have you pissed yourselves?"

"Does it matter if we have?" Sue replied curtly crossing over her glistening in the streetlight thighs.

"Yeah, you fucking tramps!" He snarled as he wobbled drunkenly on his feet.

"So what?" Sue grizzled back before placing her cigarette between her lips and taking an exaggerated drag. The exhaled smoke billowed from her lips.

"Leave it Sue?" Jane attempted to whisper her hand stroking Sue's wet thigh.

"Are two women allowed to have a little fun?"

"You're disgusting!"

"Maybe we are." Sue again uncrossed, and recrossed her legs, her wet thighs clapping together. She smiled at him as he huffed, shook his head as he turned and carried on walking on the path.

***

Sue stood there, hunched shoulders, leaning against the kitchen counter smoke twisting from the tip of her cigarette wedged between her fingers that were firmly hugging the hot mug of steaming tea. With both hands wrapped around for warmth she brought the large mug to her lips and slurped loudly before she swallowed and smiled at the equally naked Jane as her bottom wobbled gently, she put the milk back in the fridge.

They had got home and in a rather subdued manner as the rain had started spitting heavier and heavier as they traipsed arm in arm along the pavement. It would have been so much easier in the taxi.

They had got in, and quickly got themselves undressed from their now extremely uncomfortable and saturated clothes in the middle of the kitchen. It was not romantic or passionate, but they helped each other with the zips, in a completely practicable way. Their wet clothes slapped heavily against the tiles as they landed like heavy lead weights. They said nothing much as their tights and knickers awkwardly and slowly followed suit. It was a little difficult. Their legs were wet.