Jane and Sue - Very Wet - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane then focused on boiling the kettle as her priority was making them a warming up large mug of tea. As her skirt continued to slowly drip urine onto the floor.

"I thought being caught pissing myself in public would be thrilling." Jane mused casually running her fingers through her twisted damp pubic hair before then dragging on her cigarette.

"It was when you caught me."

"You were drunk wearing white jeans and large black knickers." Jane giggled as she took a gulp of her tea.

"I know, it was still fun. You really did not notice until I stood up."

"Yeah, I guess. I was drunk too, maybe innocent, that you did not need to go inside all evening!"

"Well, at least we gave that teen something to talk about with his mates on Monday night."

"Absolutely, two sexy women mid pee." Sue giggled. "As you know now, there is something to be said for sitting there drinking and smoking and then more than occasionally squirting pee directly in your knickers."

"Yeah, talking about which madam..." Jane took a short drag on her cigarette, forcing the exhale to the side before rubbing her lips together, her eyes then focused on Sue, "...how did you stay so dry tonight?"

"I certainly didn't!" Sue scoffed with indignation. "Honestly, I was soaked all night long!" She smiled and flicked the ash from her cigarette.

Jane queried with her eyes before letting it go, "Okay, I believe you." She smiled and far too quickly gulped her tea down, placing the empty mug back on the counter with an exaggerated sigh.

"Thirsty?" Sue asked.

"Yeah, thinking of one more mug before bed?"

"Oh, go on, I will need to wee all night long!" Sue giggled at her reply and took another drag on her cigarette before exhaling as Jane slid her hips along the counter and ran her fingers across Sue's face and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh, I definitely will!" Jane smiled as she purred, and kissed Sue once more as her outstretched arm reached for the kettle once again.

"I look forward to it." Sue grinned back.

The End