Jane and Sue - Very Wet - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she reached the tobacconist back at the entrance of the shop, her legs were predictably and understandably now both uncomfortable and very wet, and in the twenty minutes since the last squirt in the long queue for the till. Equally very cold. Also being far away from the bakery section, Jane could also now notice the noticeable overpowering aroma of fresh urine permeating off her body as she moved around. She really hoped no one else could tell. Having paid for all her overly full trolley of food, and wine, her bladder was decidedly nearly empty. The last thing she really needed before going home was a new pack of cigarettes.

What had been a clean comfortable, if rather old pair of light blue jeans were now feeling extremely cold as they were practically glued to her equally wet skin, their colour was now very much dark blue. She chuckled as a teenager walked past in her shiny wet look leggings. She smiled and nodded at her; the girl nodded back. Jane was happy that under her coat, at least her jeans were at least legitimately a glistening very wet look. Not that she could really show them off.

Finally with the bags securely stored, and as she stretched for the boot door, there was one final moan of pleasure as she squeezed of her wet thighs firmly together before another delightful, tickling, warming splashing gush into her jeans which instantly and particularly loudly splattered through the saturated fabric and steamed as it hit the cold tarmac between her feet. With a deep breath of a huff, she firmly closed the door. Shivering as the wind blew, she very quickly took off her coat wincing as she noticed the large imprint of wet staining on the inside of the coat. Yet another item of clothing that needs a wash. She tutted to herself as she hurriedly folded it on the passenger seat, and then jumped in the car. Jane was soon sitting on her freshly cleaned fluffy and springy protective towel in the semi privacy of her car. She could finally relax. She had almost purposefully parked, just in case, in the far corner of the car park away from anyone.

With yet another deep breath of preparation for her lungs she then flicked the lighter and stared at the flame before it touched the cigarette, as the paper crackled her cheeks concaved so much that they almost touched as she pulled the very much wanted nicotine laden smoke into her lungs. She kept hold of the lighter as exhaled and then as the wind gusting through the open window caught the smoke it twirled and danced in front of her eyes. She glanced through the spinning cloud at the rear-view mirror, nodded confidently to herself and watched as she put the cigarette back between her lips and pulled in the smoke. She turned her head and exhaled towards the window. Then she un-popped the brass button on her jeans and as the damp, wet fabric heavily flopped wearily open. She slid her left hand down between the denim and her what had been boring blue cotton knickers to inspect the delightful, saturated mess. She knew the crotch would be nearly black with moisture. She moaned as her index finger repetitively pushed hard against herself. It was not long until her fingers had moved the warm soggy gusset aside and were deep within her warm wet squelching self. She threw her head hard against the headrest as with closed eyes she inhaled on her cigarette clamped between her lips, as her left-hand fingers worked away deeper and faster. She panted clouds of smoke billowed out through her nose.

She was naturally puffing hard, her lungs were working overtime, the ash had grown long on the cigarette, she opened her eyes through the cloud of exhaled smoke as she knew she was getting close. She moaned louder as she pulled even harder on the filter between her lips. She exhaled through her nose, and then her fingers stopped, her body tensed and almost grimacing, she quietly squealed, and then sighing she shuddered. Her fingers and crotch felt all warm and wet yet again as the glorious feeling and as she gushed, the warmth spread. She removed the cigarette from her lips and knocked the large extended ash on the half-opened window.

With one last desperate cheek caving drag, the now very short cigarette, it loudly fizzled within the confines of the car, then as she removed it from her lips there was pop. She exhaled and then ceremonially flicked the cork filter out the open window. The rest of the thick grey cloud from within her lungs soon followed soon after. With the wisps of smoke still leaving her chest, she was breathing hard.

She took a deep breath through her nose and exhaled as felt elated. She waited for the moment to pass before finally she clunked the seat belt firmly in, and she turned the key the rest of the way and started the car. With a satisfactory deep lungful, she paused and slowly nodded to herself. She then hunted under her coat and grabbed the fresh bottle of diet coke on the passenger seat and twisted the lid and as it fizzed, she brought the bottle to her lips and gulped half it down. Holding her chest, she gently burped, then licked her lips and took another slug. The twisted the cap back on and placed the bottle in the drink's holder in the centre console. Then with her arm outstretched she turned the music up loud, and then twisted the setting for the fan to hot. As her thighs pressed together, she was now starting to feel uncomfortable, particularly the cold on her legs.

Her foot pushed down on the pedal, and she pulled out onto the road and started singing along happily as she slowly drove home. With a smile she could think of Sue, who was due over later in the afternoon.

Chapter 3

Jane slowly put the food away in the relevant cupboards, she did not want to rush. Every movement of her legs involved a cold and very much uncomfortable squelch of the saturated gusset of her panties and the crotch of her jeans. She had in reality not bought much. But still managed to spend a small fortune. The six bottles of wine with 25% off did help a little with the value, but then she would not have bought six. For this week she did not need a lot, as she was home alone for the next few days. Wine with cigarettes always helped in the evening. It was a case of restocking the essentials like the pasta, cereals and the all-important pasta sauce before Martin came home. Then with deep breath perched a new cigarette between her lips and flicked the lighter. Her eyes lids subconsciously fluttered as the smoke filled her lungs and she forced the exhale leaving it the plume to drift like a cloud around the empty kitchen. With a huff she settled her still very damp jeans on the stool and tugged at the belt loops to attempt adjustment as her buttocks landed the fabric wetly they slapped against the wooden top on contact. She had to wiggle quite a bit to try and get comfortable. With a sniff she could smell her own strong aroma permeating from her cold wet attire. Once settled with her right hand she brought her steaming mug of coffee to her lips.

She just had to see if she could wait for Sue. There were exciting things they needed to discuss.

The wait wasn't a problem for her if she couldn't hold on. With another mug of coffee or two, she would pee again soon enough. But sitting there gulping her current mug the excitement was building. She had not seen Sue since before Christmas, which for those two more recently had been a very long time. Between enjoyable drags on her cigarette, she was actually longing for the doorbell to ring.

Two nervous cigarettes and a finished mug of coffee and with the kettle boiling, the doorbell finally rang out.

"It's open!" Jane grinned as she bounced on her toes between the kitchen and the hallway, splattering drips from the hems of her jeans as the door clunked and Sue let herself in.

"How was shopping?" Sue called out as she dropped the small rucksack on the floor, then kicked off her shoes and took off her coat hanging it up on the hook, showing off her fitted pink knitted jumper and dark black leggings.

"Wet!" Grinned Jane.

Sue looked her up and down and smiled happily at her, "Wow, it looks like you had a lot of fun?"

"Just a little..." Jane giggled, wiggling her legs, "Do you want a cuppa, I know it is freezing out there."

"Oh, go on. Yes please." Sue replied as she placed her pack of cigarettes and lighter on the centre island.

Jane stopped and did not move an inch, or to turn the kettle. Breathing calmly, she just turned focused forward as Sue continued to make her way towards her. She stood there almost fluttering her eyelids grinning.

Sue smiled warmly back as she stopped and slowly shuffled and with almost puppy dog eyes, wrapped her arms around Jane's waist and cupped her damp bottom. "Oh wow, you are amazingly wet!" She grinned her fingers dug in squeezing Jane's soggy buttocks creating a couple more drips to slowly flow out as she pulled her close to her body. They paused and looked into each other's eyes, before tilting their heads and locking tongues as they kissed. Whilst they shuffled backwards still kissing until Jane collided with the counter behind her with a grunt. They paused and parted lips a bit, their noses millimetres from touching, a slither of saliva bridged between their lips glistening under the kitchen lights. The corners of their lips upturned as they breathed heavily, they grinned at each other, gently panting then tilted heads and kissed again.

With Sue's fingers massaging Jane's wet buttocks, Jane reciprocated as she slid her fingers inside the elastic of Sue's leggings, caressing and squeezing her cotton knickers before sliding around to the front and holding her hand tightly against her warm mound. Sue moaned loudly, almost apologetically as they momentarily stopped kissing, with their noses touching, with flutter of her eyelids and a deep sigh she finally let go. Jane's fingers holding her knickers firmly got hotter and wetter as the urine gushed from Sue's crotch. Jane instinctively massaged her hand around harder and faster. Moaning and grunting together they squeezed their bodies hard together enabling her to wet them both of them at the same time. The moisture gushing into Jane's jeans wicking between, as the flood subsided. Jane moaned as Sue squeezed, they nodded together then she let go too. The noisy splashing instantly started again, they kissed again their tongues locking horns as they kissed, peed, and groped their wet bodies as they squeezed themselves firmly together. They were enjoying the wet moment oblivious that they stood in a dripping, growing cooling puddle of fluid around their toes.

They stood inches from each other panting hard with their holding hands.

"Do you want that coffee?" Jane asked, wiping her wet hand on a corner of her still dry thigh, as she slowly got her breath back.

Sue sighed, her skin glowing red as she continued panting, breathing hard with excitement, "Yes, please, with a ciggy." She gently nodded and again smiled as her thumb stroked Jane's face. The corners of her mouth rose once again as she lent in and kissed Jane once more, their wet hips slapping together as they groaned and moaned.

***

"Martin was surprised when I bought a waterproof mattress protector last week." Jane said as a matter of fact tapping the ash from her cigarette which gently fell into the ashtray.

Sue forced her exhale up to the ceiling and rubbed her lips together. "How did you explain that one away?" She gently squeezed Jane's spare outstretched hand.

"I suggested it was cheaper." Jane grinned as she brought the filter to her lips whilst still looking longingly into Sue's eyes.

"What about a new mattress?"

She forced the exhale, "Well, yeah I may have lied when I compared the normal one." Jane rubbed her lips together as she winked.

"Oh, I see." Sue replied as she rolled her cigarette tip against the glass ashtray to knock off the ash. "In an equal vein, I need to tell you something..." She giggled as she looked across at Jane.

"What?"

"Cherilyn bought me an exciting Christmas present..."

"Oh?"

Sue's eyes practically forced tears as she brought her hand to her mouth as she struggled to stifle the giggles. "Yeah..." she giggled once more, "...a pack of Tena ladies."

Jane's eyes widened in shock, "What?"

"You know that night out before Christmas?"

"Yeah, it was good fun?"

"Well yeah we happily pissed the night away in our knickers?"

"Yeah, I loved it, it was sooo much fun." Jane beamed.

Sue nodded, "It was, well, it was fun for me until she found out I was very, very wet."

Jane's eyes widened once again, "Oh my god...What?" She laughed. "Oops."

"I know, tell me about it." Sue paused as she brought the filter back her lips and pulled the smoke into her lungs.

"Have you worn them yet?"

"God no!" Sue practically screeched.

"You are so good at sharing things with each other. The news from me is..." Jane gently tapped her fingers on the kitchen counter as a drum "I've finally bought new leather sofas. It's going to take ages to arrive."

"Oh wow, why?"

"Because sitting on these hard seats in soaking wet pants is just too uncomfortable!"

Sue flicked her cigarette again on the ashtray and brought the filter to her lips, she took a quick drag. "Yeah, I totally agree...." Sue looked into Jane's eyes as she exhaled. "...talking of now getting uncomfortable,"

"Yeah?" Jane quired.

"I was thinking about you and me, and I've just finished the coffee, you know, trying out your new mattress protector?"

Jane smiled at Sue, took a short drag on her cigarette, exhaled, and then looked through the hanging fog of smoke as she focused towards the firmly closed bifold windows as the weak January sun then shone through the swirling haze. "I guess I could wash the bed linen this afternoon."

Chapter 4

Having practically sprinted up the stairs and between passionate kisses on the landing, they giggled as they fell into the bedroom and hurriedly undressed each other. Pausing as each wet layer quickly peeled off as to then kiss, then grope and caress. They were teasing each other's dripping crotches. Standing breathing hard just a few inches from each other, their half-dressed middle-aged bodies, sagging breasts, and lumpy thighs and protruding stomachs, but feeling at that moment like excitable young teenagers. With the exception that they were standing there in their saturated practically translucent wet knickers. They nervously giggled at each other. Before digging their thumbs into the elastic and with a wiggle of their hips letting the panties heavily drop to the floor with a thud.

Jane finally lived out her fantasy. Lying in bed as Sue straddled her, her hands were on Sue's pert breasts and between passionate kisses enjoying Sue caressing her own breasts. They both paused as an evil grin crossed Sue's mouth. She shuffled back a little and raised herself slightly above Jane. As she looked on straight ahead focusing on her thoughts, there suddenly a cascade of urine poured from below her neatly shaved crotch all over Jane's belly and quickly filled her belly button before pouring either side onto the mattress below. Sue rubbed herself a couple of times before she gyrated her bare buttocks on Jane's stomach splattering urine everywhere. She smiled and looked down at Jane and then moaned as she leant forward and kissed her once more. Her piss wet slippery buttocks wobbled and gyrated above Jane occasionally slapping her equally wet legs and stomach.

For Jane the experience was almost out of this world bliss.

For Sue it was equally amazing, looking down on the very happy Jane.

Sue then shuffled down the now wet bed and crouched down, and keeping her eyes on Jane, with her hand stroking Jane's thigh, with a wicked grin, her head went down below where Jane could see. Her tongue connected with Jane's highly on edge equally wet labia, she screamed loudly as Sue ploughed deeper. The scream from Jane echoed around the house as she gushed and splattered all over Sue's face. It was as if an electric shock had passed through her. It was utterly amazing. Sue doing what she was doing, it was something Jane had been dreaming about for months.

Sue did not care as fluid dripped off her nose, as she continued probing her tongue further and deeper into Jane. The groans, moans and cries of pleasure got louder. Jane just loved what Sue was doing to her. The feeling was marvellous. It was equally enjoyable when they rolled over and swapped roles. Jane tweaked, probed, and kissed and eventually got Sue to shudder and cum.

The half an hour they spent in bed together was passionate, wet, and exciting. Writhing moist bodies grunting and moaning as the skin repetitively slapped together, as they kissed and probed each other from head to toes.

Fingers were again deep inside each other as they groaned, moaned, and quietly squealed before lips touched and tongues connected once again. Finally, as they worked their hands into a frenzy, they both came once more.

Lying there breathing hard, and gently panting their bodies glistening in urine and bodily fluids Jane refused the suggestion from Sue to light up and to have a smoke in the bedroom. It was still not the right thing to do. Martin was bound to smell it. With a roll of the eye from Sue they reluctantly got up and carefully stripped the bed.

Then still holding hands spent the first ten minutes in the shower afterwards, not cleaning each other, the time was equally wet as it was electric. Lips, hands, and fingers travelled spreading soap and love and between kisses as they caressed every inch of their bodies.

Smelling sweetly of strawberry shampoo and body wash, wrapped in towels and dressing gowns they were back downstairs. They quietly sat as they drank a glass of cold white wine and finally enjoyed a post coital cigarette as they held hands over the kitchen table. Ignoring the large reeking of urine puddle on the floor by the fridge. Jane had suggested after many protests from Sue, that she would clean that up later once Sue was gone.

The hum of the washing machine whirred from the pantry giving the two women a sense of reality to their naughty ambitions and conversation between the two women was quiet. Between drags on their cigarettes, they could not really take their eyes or their hands off each other, but it was clear that they were both nervous of the next step.

A couple of cigarettes later Sue helped Jane put out the clean sheets, on the line, they would have an hour of dripping in the fading sun, before Jane would need to take them in and load them in the tumble drier to finish them off.

Both women stood there and looked at each other and nodded as between the late afternoon birdsong called out around them, as there was a gentle hissing sound and looking down their feet between the blades of grass were both now wet. They wiped their toes the best they could in the dry grass and then grinned at each other as there was an almost synchronised bounce of the knees, then with a beaming smile at each other, hand in hand they headed back inside.

***

"Shall I come over at the same time tomorrow?" Sue asked as she enthusiastically pulled up her warm pair leggings that had just come out of the tumble drier, up her bare legs and buttocks. She had not bothered drying her wet underwear.

Jane nodded, "Yeah, I think that would be good." She topped up her wine glass with a loud glugging sound from the bottle.

"Great, just think in a few months it will be warm enough that we can have lunch at the Fox and Hounds."

"Oh yeah, in their beer garden." Jane grinned at the memory from last year.

"Definitely." Sue's eyes sparkled. "Sorry that I need to go home. You know..."

"It's fine. I do. I'm sorry I can't drive you home." Jane swirled her wine and took a gulp.