All Comments on 'Jane and the Heavenly Massage'

by badbuy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why?

Why do so many people who write about massage not know the difference between a masseuse and a masseur? Also, real massage therapists do not talk so much. Otherwise, a fair story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A potentially good story was annoying

A masseuse is a woman. A masseur is a man. There's no such thing as a male masseuse. You can fix that and replace the story; see instructions on this website.

But really, a woman named Jules? That really annoyed me, as I kept thinking "male" instead of "female".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who is Jane?

Jane in the title, Jules in the story.

badbuybadbuyabout 10 years agoAuthor
Edited

Thank you all for your input. I took four years of French in high school so it's a huge black eye to have missed masseur vs. masseuse when writing the story. I also fixed the name issue. A girl I know is named Juliette and everyone calls her Jules, so I thought it was a common way to shorten the name. I still don't know how I ended up with a different name between the title and the story though.

Regardless, those issues have been edited and should post in the next few days.

It's all about getting better with each effort so thank you again for reading and offering constructive criticism.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Good to hear

Missing the 'Masseur' was a biggy, but there is a LOT of discontinuity in much of the rest of the story. I would guess that, after writing a sentence, something new occurred to the author, so that got added, disregarding the fact that it put the reader back in time after something that had already started. First noticed when Sweetie takes off for the room, then suddenly is back wrapping up something with her Hubby!

It was nice to see her get TWO Happy Endings. And that Hubby was delighted with both of them, also!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

The other whiners are picking pepper out of flyshit. Great story, don;t worry about minor mistakes. It really doesnt detract from what you were trying to convey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
better than average

I was expecting the masseur to fuck Jane, which would have been the more common ending to a story like this. I enjoyed the 'surprise' ending.

Jules can be a nickname for Julia. Don't ask me why. But I do think authors should try to pick more familiar and obvious male and female names. Makes the story a bit easier to follow.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Get your wife a massage or a picture in LW and you take home a whore like this one.

ManosHandsManosHands7 months ago

Great tale!

Regardless of other comments, I can easily overlook little errors, especially when I'm engrossed in the story.

I hope to see more submissions - so will add you to my favorites to be notified when you do.

Thanks,

T

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous