Jane in New York Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda just smiled at her loyal employee. It wasn't professional of Camilla, but this was the woman she had come to know. She took the two trembling HR women into her office to continue the conversation, privately.

"Are you ready to go?" Camilla asked as she turned towards Jane and smiled.

"Yes!" the Asian answered. She then hopped up and patted Camilla on the back.

As they drove home together, Jane still couldn't get over the way her sexy roommate handled herself. "You're such a badass! I mean... who talks like that to HR?!"

"It was no big deal," Camilla replied, while blushing. Secretly, it made her giddy inside to see Jane's excitement.

"Suck my balls?!" Jane said, laughing as she remembered the pivotal moment. "Where did you even come up with that?!"

"I don't know... I just thought it sounded funny at the time."

"It was hilarious! But you don't have balls!"

"I know! But it sounds better than saying suck my vagina, right?"

"Yeah... but you could have just told them to kiss your ass."

"Oh..." Camilla reacted, coming to a pause. "I guess that would have made more sense."

"That definitely would have made more sense, if you know what I mean!" Jane said with a wink.

Camilla began blushing. "Okay, Jane... I know what you mean."

"You know how you like having your ass licked?"

"I know!" Camilla shouted, now completely red. "You don't need to say it out loud!"

Jane just laughed as she playfully teased her fierce coworker. Don't worry, my sexy businesswoman, she thought to herself. I'm going to take care of you when we get home.

When they got to the apartment, Camila immediately threw her things down. "I need a drink!" she said as she walked to her room.

Jane went to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses. "I'm on it."

"Thanks," Camilla called out. "I need to get out of these work clothes."

Jane planned on relaxing for a minute before pouncing on her sexy roommate. However, as she watched Camilla reenter the living room, wearing a tight black t-shirt and those little gray shorts she loved so much, there was a change of plan.

There's just something about her little shorts, Jane thought as she bit her lower lip. And those tight shirts look so good on her, especially when she doesn't wear a bra.

"Can you believe my day?" Her roommate asked, grabbing her glass.

Jane looked her up and down as she took a sip of the liquor.

Camilla noticed the way she was looking at her from the corner of her eye. "Why are you staring at me?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh... Nothing! You're just... so hot when you get all intense like that."

"Jane!" Camilla said, blushing. "I'm upset at HR and that's all you can think about?"

"Yes..." the cute Asian admitted. "I know you like being called beautiful, but I can't stop thinking about how sexy you are!"

Camilla giggled before putting her drink down. "You know what? I like the sound of it when it comes out of your mouth."

"Can I admit something to you?"

"Of course."

"I really like these little shorts," Jane said as she placed her hand on Camilla's ass.

"These are my favorite shorts," the blonde replied, getting more turned on by the second.

"I want to fuck you so badly, every time I see you wearing them."

Camilla's heart jumped, and adrenaline rushed through her body. "So, what are you waiting for?"

Carefully, Jane placed her drink on the table before pressing herself against her Latina roommate. She got on her tippy toes and laid a soft kiss right on Camilla's lips. The blonde-haired Latina immediately placed her hands on Jane's shoulders and kissed her back.

As both women moaned, Jane grabbed Camilla's shorts, which were already showing some of her ass cheeks, and gave her a wedgie.

"Oh!" Camilla moaned as she felt her little shorts ride up her crack.

Jane teased the Latina by kissing her neck. "What?"

"Oh, God!" The blonde went into a frenzy every time Jane touched her. She started kissing harder as she felt her cute roommate's small hands grabbing her ass.

Jane groped Camilla's ass so aggressively she lifted her up. As the Latina felt her feet coming off the ground, she wrapped her arms and legs around the Asian. Though she wasn't much bigger than Jane, it still impressed her to see how easily the smaller woman could lift her.

Jane took her all the way to the bedroom, where she gently laid her down on top of the mattress. As Camilla moved towards the center of the bed, the Asian grabbed her shorts and pulled them even further up her ass, giving her a massive wedgie.

"Oh!" she squealed from the intense pleasure against her anus.

Jane unbuttoned her own shirt, revealing a lavender bra. She then grabbed Camilla's shirt and pulled it clean over her head, exposing her busty chest.

"Oh my God, Jane! What has gotten into you?"

Jane had an answer but didn't want to waste time talking. After the intense day, there was no way she could resist the hot Latina any longer.

Standing at the edge of the bed in her bra and tight slacks, she grabbed Camilla by her gray shorts and pulled them off her, like a baby.

After having her panties removed as well, Camilla was completely naked, lying on her back as she waited for Jane's next move.

"Remember when I said HR should kiss your ass? I actually want to be the one to kiss your ass."

It immediately aroused Camilla. Her nipples stiffened up as Jane pulled her vulnerable body to the edge of the bed. The Asian then forced her to lift her legs straight in the air.

"What are you doing to me?" the Latina asked with a trembling voice.

Jane held Camilla's legs up by the back of her hamstrings. She then forced her tongue straight into the blonde's anus, causing her to gasp.

"Oh, fuck!" Camilla urgently moaned out. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head while she massaged her own breasts.

Jane pressed her tongue harder, stroking Camilla's ass before concentrating directly against her anus. With every stroke, she felt more goosebumps and shivers on her roommate's body.

Camilla's moans hit the ceiling and bounced throughout the apartment. "That feels so fucking good!"

"I wanted to eat your ass all fucking day," Jane whispered between the juicy cheeks.

The blonde squirmed around, unable to control herself. Jane was persistent and held her in place, eating her ass until she couldn't possibly take anymore.

Jane noticed Camilla rubbing her own breasts. She moved from the Latina's anus and licked all the way up till she got to her clit. She then forced her tongue against it while pinching Camilla's hard nipples.

Cumming early and often wasn't new to Camilla whenever she was with Jane. However, this was going to be harder, better, faster, stronger than ever before. She was just too hot from the smaller woman's desire for her.

"I'm going to cum, already!" she frantically said as she watched Jane munch on her pussy.

Jane looked up at her with her cute eyes. "Cum for me!" she demanded. She then twirled her tongue in circles on the Latina's clit as she pinched her nipples even harder.

Camilla took one final breath before letting out the loudest moan of her life. Her ass cheeks squeezed together and her lower body bounced straight up from the bed.

Jane was entirely too persistent to let this Latina get away. Wherever Camilla's body squirmed, she followed with her warm, salivating tongue.

Camilla was desperate for a chance to catch her breath, but she couldn't escape the pleasure Jane gave her. The first orgasm quickly rolled into a second, and the juices flowed like a raging river.

"Oh, Mami!" she cried out, submitting to her roommate's sexual dominance.

After a third orgasm, Jane finally allowed her sexy little coworker to catch her breath. "You're doing such a good job, Baby."

"You're so fucking amazing!" the exhausted woman let out.

"That's right, Honey. When we're at work, you're my strong and fierce woman. But when we get home, you can let your guard down because I'm going to take care of you."

Camilla moaned from the thought of being taken care of by her sexy Asian roommate. "Oh fuck!"

Jane teased the desperate Latina as she scooted closer. "You like that idea, don't you?"

"Yes! At work I'm a badass, but at home I can be your little slut!"

Jane immediately rewarded her by sucking on her tit. Camilla let out another deep moan as she felt the Asian's warm mouth sucking on her rock-hard nipple. She had already cum so many times, but with one touch, she was ready to go again.

The sexually dominant woman then used her hand to slap one of Camilla's tits while she tickled the other with her tongue.

"Oh!" Camilla yelped out with a gasp. "Did you just smack my titty?"

"Yes, I did," the Asian answered as she started slapping both of Camilla's titties around.

"Ugh! That's so fucking sexy!"

Jane smacked Camilla's breasts again before squeezing both of them and playing with her nips. "I wish I had nice tits, but at least I can play with my roommate's!"

"Yes, Mami! These tits are yours, whenever you want them!"

Jane held the Latina close, brushing her fingertips against her sexy body.

"That tickles," Camilla said, squirming around. "I'm getting goosebumps all over!"

"I have a question," the cute woman said as she continued to tease Camilla's body. "Do you still touch yourself, thinking about me?"

"I do," the blonde replied, almost purring.

"Why would you touch yourself when I can do it for you?"

"I don't know what it is about you but no matter how much you give, I always want more."

"You're so naughty!" Jane teased. "Maybe I should give you a spanking?"

"Oh, God!" the blonde reacted. Her entire body perked up. "Maybe you should!"

"We're going to save that for later," Jane said. "Right now, I want to see you touch yourself."

Camilla gasped. Although she had been so comfortable with Jane, the idea of masturbating in front of her made the Latina nervous. "I've never done this in front of anyone."

"It's only fair! If you're going to touch yourself while thinking about me, I should get to see it."

Camilla didn't know why she was so nervous, but she was committed to being Jane's slut. Her hand trembled as it lightly touched her clit. Though she loved the feeling, what comforted her most was the idea of pleasing her dominant roommate.

Luckily for her, she wasn't in it alone. Jane started nibbling on her nipple again, sucking it to the back of her throat. As Camilla touched herself, the hot Asian began to finger her ass.

Camilla's voice trembled as she became more comfortable. She never planned on masturbating in front of Jane, but having her there only added to the intense pleasure.

She briefly opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of Jane working on her tits. She then felt the finger wiggling even further up her ass, causing the pleasure of her masturbation to intensify.

As much as she liked ass lickings, she realized she may enjoy being fingered just as much. Camilla frantically struggled to keep her voice down, but her squeals became louder and louder. She could have stopped pleasuring herself, but she didn't want to disappoint her hot roomy.

After going completely stiff and quiet, the Latina exploded in an orgasmic rage. Her face went red and her voice squealed as she let out an embarrassingly loud moan.

She became too weak to continue playing with her clit. However, she couldn't do anything about Jane's finger inside her ass. The smaller Asian woman was not pleased, so she took matters into her own hand.

Jane moved down again, placing herself towards her roommate's lower body. She kept one index finger knuckle deep in Camilla's tush. She then took two fingers from her other hand and slid them into the Latina's juicy pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Camilla screamed in disbelief.

Unfortunately, the young woman was far from done. She used her warm tongue and licked up and down, starting at Camilla's clit and ending at her anus. She left the hot Latina squeezing her owned tits. The extreme pleasure of being stimulated in so many different spots caused her to go cross-eyed.

Over and over, the hot Latina erupted violently from the constant orgasms. Any hopes of not disturbing her neighbors were destroyed, as her moans filled the entire apartment complex.

Camilla eventually came so hard that she squirted on Jane. "Ugh!!!" she moaned, almost humiliated. The cute Asian had given her so many orgasms, but never had she squirted like this.

Being a squirter herself, Jane wasn't fazed. She didn't care how much liquid got in her hair or face. She continued licking the hot Latina like the champion she was.

Several orgasms later, Jane climbed on top of Camilla and began comforting her. The Latina struggled so much to catch her breath after the mind-blowing experience. "Oh my God, Jane!" she finally yelled.

Jane giggled at her hot roommate. "What?"

"I don't know how you fucking do it?!"

"Do what?"

"I'm used to cumming once, maybe twice at the most. I actually went a while without having any orgasms. But with you... I can't stop!"

"I know, Baby," Jane replied, running her fingers up and down Camilla's naked body. "You do such a great job for me."

"I don't mean to ask something so personal... but do you make every girl cum like this?"

"I actually made them all cum pretty easily," Jane answered, thinking back on all the fond memories. "I usually made them cum three or four times, but you're different. It's like the second I touch you... I can feel your body trembling. I know you want more and I want to give it to you."

"I'm glad you're okay with it," Camilla said with a blush. "I was actually pretty insecure about that."

"You? Insecure?! I would have never imagined somebody as confident as you being insecure."

"I'm not as confident as I seem."

"Neither am I," Jane responded. "I used to be a wreck! Women like you made me so insecure about myself. I don't know if this is going to sound selfish, but knowing that I can make someone as sexy as you cum so easily makes me feel good about myself. It gives me confidence."

"Well, feel free to be selfish with me anytime," Camilla said with a giggle.

Jane began laughing. "I didn't realize you could be so understanding!"

Camilla also laughed before getting back to the point. "I understand what you mean, but you don't need to be insecure around women like me. There are a million things that are beautiful about you besides your amazing touch. If anything, I should be the one intimidated by you."

Jane completely disagreed with that statement. However, the idea of Camilla being intimidated by her gave her the confidence boost she needed.

"Can I tell you something, Jane?"

"Of course."

"I haven't been this close with anyone in a long time," Camilla explained. "And I'm not talking about the sex. Even before we started doing all this, I felt closer to you than anyone else."

"Really?!" Jane asked with a big smile. "You were so hard to talk to. I thought you didn't like me."

"I always respected you, but I never planned on opening up. I was just trying to help everyone by inviting you to stay with me. It turned out way better than I could have ever imagined."

"It's been amazing for me too," Jane said, squeezing Camilla's hand. "You've been such a big help. And the sex has been amazing!"

"Jane... did you really think about fucking me all day, or did you just say that to turn me on?"

"Of course I did," the cute woman assured. "You look so hot when you're all worked up. And I couldn't believe you were the one that hired me! I wanted to fuck you as soon as we got home!"

"I like that about you, Jane. You might be nervous in your mind, but your actions are always direct. Even in bed."

Jane laughed again before blushing to herself. "Is that so different from you?"

"You're a little more forward about what you want than I am. Remember how embarrassed I was when I told you I like having my ass licked?"

"I guess that's not the easiest thing to admit," the cute Asian sympathized. "But I'm really glad you told me. Is there anything else you want to admit?"

"There is, actually!"

"Well, what is it? I'd be more than happy to accommodate you."

"I've actually been thinking... you've eaten my ass so many times. I want to try it on you."

"Oh! You've never tried that, have you?"

"No, but I really want to, if that's okay with you."

The blushing Asian woman squirmed her legs together. "I guess we can try that."

Camilla pulled Jane's pants and underwear down. She then began rubbing her cute roommate's tushy as she kissed her neck.

Jane was turned on from the determined look on the Latina's face. She knew that Camilla was incredible at anything she set her mind on, and this was going to be no different.

The blonde dug her middle finger between Jane's cute little cheeks and rubbed her anus to get it ready. She could hear her roommate moaning into her ear as she licked her neck.

She then undid the petite Asian's bra before playfully smacking one of her little tits. "How about a taste of your own medicine?"

"Oh!" Jane gasped.

"Let's see how you like having your titties smacked."

Though Jane liked being dominant, she also enjoyed relinquishing control to a strong woman like Camilla. She gasped as the Latina grabbed her small body and placed her on all fours. As she looked back, she noticed the blonde licking her lips.

Camilla moved her hair out of her face before grabbing Jane's cute cheeks and spreading them apart. She then dug her face in and gave a gentle stroke with her tongue directly on the Asian's pink little anus.

The shivers running through Jane's entire body showed Camilla how much pleasure she was providing. It gave her the confidence to give another gentle stroke with her salivating tongue.

With every lick, the moans became louder. Camilla stopped being so hesitant and started licking her up and down, driving her tongue harder against that ass crack.

Once Camilla was fully confident in what she was doing, she decided not to toy around any longer. She licked Jane from the pussy all the way up to her anus and back down. She repeated this motion over and over until the shivering Asian couldn't take any more.

"I think I might like giving more than I like receiving," Camilla said before spitting right into her cute roommate's anus.

Jane's voice trembled, and she could hardly hold herself up on all fours. "You're so good at this!"

"Let me get this little ass hole ready," Camila said as she rubbed her finger directly against the tight opening. She then slowly inserted her finger inside.

"Oh! What are you doing to me?!"

"You're so tight! I need to loosen you up a little before I shove my tongue inside you." Camilla took her finger out, then placed one hand on Jane's hip and one between her legs. She entered the Asian's tight anus with her tongue, wiggling it inside as hard as she could.

Jane was breathless and unable to make a sound as her body stiffened up. She lost control as Camilla rubbed her pussy with the hand that was placed between her legs.

"Oh, God!" she cried out. "That feels so good!"

"Yeah, Mami?" Camilla asked with her tongue still inside Jane's ass.

Jane moaned harder and harder. Her breathing became intense, causing her chest to rise rapidly.

Suddenly, it felt like a dam broke inside her and the rushing waters were no longer contained. Before she could say a word, her entire body jolted back and forth as a huge orgasm crushed her.

Camilla continued eating her ass and rubbing her pussy as Jane squirted all over her face and hand. The juices ran from her palm all the way down her forearm, communicating how much she loved it.

Jane's body rocked back and forth. She was unable to control herself during the huge climax.