Jane in New York Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica moaned as she kissed Ashley back. She was surprised at how easily her fellow Latina was able to get her turned on again. "Well, if you're going to kiss me like that, then maybe I do have another one in me," she responded once they stopped kissing.

Ashley looked over at Monica and smirked. "Do you mind eating her out while I make out with her?"

Monica agreed without hesitation. "That sounds like a sexy idea to me!"

They grabbed the vulnerable Latina and placed her on her hands and knees. Monica positioned herself behind Veronica as Ashley moved to the front.

Monica began licking Veronica's pussy, causing her to moan out passionately, but Ashley was right in her face, forcing her to continue kissing.

Veronica had a difficult time controlling herself. Though she badly wanted to kiss Ashley with everything she had, Monica was doing such a good job using her tongue to stroke her sensitive clit.

She decided to be a good girl and focus all her attention on kissing Ashley, no matter how much pleasure Monica gave her. The stimulation from the smaller Latina's warm tongue took its toll, but she continued to kiss with all the enthusiasm she had in her beautiful heart.

Ashley got a glimpse of Veronica's nice breasts dangling as she stood on all fours. She started to fondle them while continuing to kiss the panting woman.

Suddenly, Veronica couldn't take anymore and was about to experience her third orgasm of the short session. She couldn't focus on kissing once the pleasure took over her entire body. She went completely stiff until the climax forced her to jerk back and forth.

Ashley and Monica continued to provide her pleasure, ascending her to the heavens. She was on cloud nine as her ass jiggled from the strong orgasm.

Both Monica and Ashley took care of her until she had nothing left to give. Eventually, they helped her down and massaged her as she tried to recover from the intense session.

"Holy fuck!" Veronica moaned out. "That was amazing!"

"I told you I would take care of you," Ashley said with a wink. "I just didn't know I would be getting help from Monica."

"I was happy to help!" Monica said with a big smile.

Veronica squirmed on the table, rubbing her hands up and down her body. Seeing how much her best friends were willing to do for her proved how cared for the beautiful Latina was.

* * * * *

The big day finally arrived. Maria anxiously awaited Carmen's arrival after reluctantly agreeing to receive a spanking.

She still wasn't sold on being submissive to the young woman, but her employees were right; She needed to at least try it. Even if she didn't enjoy being dominated in any capacity, Carmen deserved a real effort.

The one thing she really couldn't get over was that Carmen wanted to record the event. Although it made her nervous, she had already agreed to go with the young woman's wishes.

Maria decided not to wear anything too sexy. It was a silly idea, but she thought the young woman might go easier on her if she saw her wearing a casual outfit.

The supervisor put on a green t-shirt with blue jeans and tennis shoes. She did nothing special with her hair, just leaving it long and straightened out. She didn't even wear a thong, instead going with a zebra striped pair of boy short-panties.

Maria felt a little guilty about the plan, but it was the only thing that gave her hope during this time of high anxiety.

Carmen finally arrived, wearing a cute little blue and yellow sundress. It was loose and adorable on the small employee, leaving Maria with a feeling of guilt.

"You look so pretty..." Maria said as she frowned at her own outfit.

"So do you!" Carmen responded with a big smile.

Maria's head popped back. "I do? But this is such a basic outfit."

"I know! I've only seen you in your work clothes. It's so sexy to see you dressed down, for once!"

The supervisor suddenly realized her plan had backfired. She was left blushing at Carmen's genuine and cute compliments.

"I love your hair too!" the sweet employee added.

"But I didn't do anything with my hair."

"You always have it up. It looks great like that, but I love seeing it down too! It reminds me of when we went to the banquet together."

Maria giggled from all the compliments. "You don't really think I look good like this, do you?"

Carmen ran up and gave her supervisor a big hug. "Of course, I do!" She then placed both of her hands on Maria's ass. "I mean look at how good your butt looks in these jeans!"

The Latina jumped in surprise. "Oh! Carmen!"

"Sorry! I just can't keep my hands off you when you dress like this." Carmen then pulled her hot supervisor in and started to kiss her.

"Oh my God, Carmen!" the surprised supervisor moaned before gathering herself and kissing the employee back.

Once they finished kissing, there was a sparkle in the cute employee's eyes. "I don't know if you had anything planned, but I'm ready to get started with the naughty stuff!"

"I didn't have anything else planned," Maria finally responded. She hoped that Carmen's spontaneous actions would cause her to forget about recording the event. Unfortunately, she was wrong.

"Have you figured out where we can set up the camera?" the young woman asked with a cheerful voice.

"Uhhh, no I haven't..."

"I have a tripod in my car. You can set your phone's camera on it! How does that sound?!"

The Latina slowly realized there was no escaping the situation. "That sounds great..."

she said, unable to make eye contact.

The only thing she could find solace in was that the video would be recorded on her phone. She didn't have to worry about others seeing it unless she showed it to them.

Carmen grabbed the tripod and brought it to Maria's room. As she set the phone up and started recording, her boss just stood to the side with her arms folded. The younger woman could see how nervous she was, but knew how to get her in the mood.

She walked towards her boss and kissed her softly. Maria's worries quickly disappeared as she became lost in the younger woman's lips.

Maria let out a little moan as she felt Carmen grab her ass again. She finally allowed herself to submit to the moment as she began to kiss the cute employee with all her heart.

Suddenly, Carmen disengaged from the kiss by pulling away. Maria let out a groan from the abrupt ending. "Why did you stop?!"

"I'll kiss you more later. But first, there's something that you owe me."

Uh oh, Maria thought to herself. Her head almost dropped as reality set in.

Carmen then grabbed the hot Latina boss and took her to the bed. She sat on the edge before pulling Maria's hot body over her small lap.

Once again, the smaller woman's sexual assertiveness caught the supervisor by surprise. Maria gasped as she was firmly held in place.

Before Maria could make another sound, she felt a stinging pop bounce off her jeans. "Ouch!" she yelped in disbelief.

Carmen continued to spank her boss's hot ass through her tight jeans. Maria yelped after every smack, not only from the pain, but from the humiliation as well.

Though she found it embarrassing, Maria was happy to remain clothed for the video. Unfortunately, her hopes were ruined when she felt Carmen's hands unbuttoning her jeans. Before she could get a word out, the smaller woman had already forced her pants down, exposing her panties.

"These are so hot!" Carmen expressed after she got Maria's jeans down to her knees. She then rubbed her hand against the supervisor's hot ass while admiring her zebra print panties.

For a quick moment, Maria appreciated how sexy the young woman found her. However, the feeling of comfort disappeared when Carmen's hand came down on her ass, rocking her entire body.

"Ow!" she screamed. As she looked back, she found Carmen smiling back at her, before landing another hard smack.

"I've never done this before!" Carmen said with a giggle, rubbing her boss's poor tushy.

"You don't have to spank me so hard!" Maria pleaded.

"Don't try to fool me," Carmen responded before giving the Latina a massive wedgie. "You're my naughty boss, so I have to give you a hard spanking!"

Maria gasped as she felt her panties shoot all the way up her crack, turning her boy shorts into a thong. She was filled with humiliation, exacerbated by the fact that it was all being recorded.

Suddenly, she felt a stinging blow right against her cheek, causing ripples throughout her lower half. "Ouch!" Maria screamed before looking back in disbelief.

The young woman wore a big cheesy smile as she continued to pound the Latina's sweet cheeks. She felt so sexy having such a strong woman over her lap. It became difficult for her to concentrate on the spanking.

Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, Maria felt Carmen's small hands pulling her panties down to her thighs. A helpless feeling came over the strong woman as she turned her head and noticed the camera pointing directly at her bare cheeks. "Ugh!" she moaned as she tried to grab her panties.

Carmen quickly smacked Maria's bare bottom, sending shock waves through her exposed body. As she tried to look back again, Carmen grabbed a hold of her long black hair and forced her to look forward. She left the hot Latina helpless as she continued the hard spanking on her rosy red cheeks.

There was nothing Maria could do but accept her submissive role while the young assistant dominated her. Her bottom was on fire, making it excruciatingly difficult to stay still.

Carmen had so much fun spanking her boss, she began talking dirty for the camera. "At work you're my fierce boss, but in bed you're my naughty girl who needs a spanking," she said in her sexiest voice.

When the painful and embarrassing spanking was finally over, Maria thought she would get an opportunity to turn the camera off and relax. Unfortunately, Carmen wasn't finished. She jumped all over the Latina before ripping the rest of her clothes off.

As humiliated as Maria was, there was something about the look in Carmen's eyes that got her soaking wet. She had never seen the young woman look so assertive. Having the young, timid woman go through such a drastic change during intimacy made the hot supervisor feel so desirable.

Maria hoped to continue the make-out session from earlier, but the young assistant had other plans. Carmen latched onto her like a leach and began sucking on her nipples. The hot supervisor leaned back as she let out a deep moan.

"Carmen!" she muttered as she fell on her back.

The small assistant then pulled off her cute dress, revealing a desert pink bra and panty set. Maria stared at her, biting her lips as she looked her up and down.

Carmen did not have the ideal body. Although she was petite, the young assistant wasn't toned and had a flat chest. However, she did have a cute little tush.

It wasn't the most impressive body Maria had ever seen, but it still got her hot and bothered. Somehow, it fit Carmen's personality by complimenting her innocent look.

Like always, Carmen lost herself in the moment as she gazed upon Maria's toned body. It was obvious that the Latina took care of herself by working out and eating healthy. Though she could have been intimidated by her boss's sexy physique, she was just honored to have it for the night.

As Maria tried to get up, Carmen forced her back down onto the bed. The small assistant began to gently kiss the supervisor's hot thighs, before working her way up to her soaking wet pussy.

She teased her, letting her lips gently brush against Maria's clit before moving away. Then Carmen would move back down and start the entire process again, kissing her way back up.

Every time Maria realized she wasn't getting the attention on her clitoris she so badly desired, she let out a desperate groan, hoping the cute employee would take mercy on her.

Carmen didn't want to leave her waiting for too long, but she loved the sexy sounds coming from the hot Latina. She kissed every little inch around her boss's shaved pussy, getting closer and closer to her throbbing clitoris.

Maria was unsure of what came over her. She had never felt this emotion before, but she couldn't help but beg for her dominant little assistant to give her what she wanted. "Carmen, please!" she let out.

"Please, what?" the young woman asked, reading the frustration in her supervisor's voice.

She then gave a sensual lick, moving from the left side to the right side of Maria's pussy. She left her hot supervisor gasping for air when she skipped over her clitoris, leaving her desperate for her warm tongue.

"Ugh!!" Maria groaned out. "Why do you keep teasing me?"

"I'm teasing you?" Carmen asked in an innocent voice. "I thought you liked this."

"Ugh! I do like this!" Maria tried to explain as Carmen continued to lick around her clit. "But you know what I want!"

"No, I don't," the cute woman playfully responded. "I won't know until you tell me exactly what you want."

Maria was forced to swallow her pride. She knew it would look incredibly embarrassing on camera, but she had no choice but to beg. "Please lick my clit!" she urgently pleaded.

The small assistant rewarded her hot boss by placing her tongue directly against the clit. Maria arched her back and let out a huge gasp, as all her desires were finally being fulfilled.

Carmen licked Maria relentlessly, starting from the bottom of her pussy and working all the way to the top. With every gentle stroke, she flicked the hot Latina's clit with her tongue, sending her squealing for more.

Maria looked down and caught the hottest look from her innocent assistant. Carmen made eye contact with her as she continued to stroke her pussy. The intensity of the staring sent chills down Maria's spine. "That's so hot!" she muttered.

Carmen could see how much her boss enjoyed it. Maria looked at her, almost as if she feared the intensity of the oncoming orgasm.

The young woman gave her superior another sexy look as she stroked her pussy even faster. She then moved her salivating tongue in circles as she fondled Maria's clit.

Maria could only squirm and moan as her body experienced excruciating pleasure. She almost begged for mercy but it was too late; A sudden orgasm struck her, causing her to whip her head back as she screamed towards the heavens.

She tried to pull away, but her body shuttered. Her pulsing pussy became too sensitive to handle anymore of Carmen's warm tongue. Unfortunately, the subordinate held her down firmly and placed her lips over her throbbing clit as she gently tickled it with her tongue.

"Ugh! Carmen!" she finally uttered. "I can't... I can't take anymore!"

Apparently, she was wrong. There was no getting away from Carmen, and she was going to receive more, whether she could handle it or not.

As Maria felt her clitoris being sucked again, her eyes rolled back and another orgasm quickly took over her body. She froze for a moment before exploding out in a rage. The pleasure was paralyzing, causing her to breathe deeply until she could finally recover.

Carmen was now satisfied that she made Maria cum again. She admired and cared for the hot supervisor so much; she wanted to provide her all the pleasure in the world.

After positioning herself to the side of the hot Latina, she cradled Maria's head in one hand as she placed her other hand between her legs. The eager young woman used her index finger to slide up and down against her boss's juicy pussy.

Though Maria's body was sensitive, the young woman could easily get her ready for more. The stimulation was intense, causing the hot Latina to shiver as Carmen stroked her g-spot.

Maria moaned even harder as she squeezed Carmen's little body. Her hands roamed, eventually ending at the young woman's ass and chest.

Carmen was a little surprised but enjoyed Maria's naughty hand placement. As she fingered the panting woman, she decided to tease her again.

Holding her boss's head, she leaned over as if she was about to give her a kiss. Just as Maria puckered her lips, Carmen moved back, denying her the kiss she's so desperately wanted.

"Ugh!" the hot Latina groaned, looking offended. "Why did you do that?!"

"Why did I do what?" Carmen asked with an innocent giggle. She then repeated her action, leaning over for a kiss, but denying Maria at the last second again.

Maria whined even louder than the last time. "Carmen!!!"

"What?"

"Why won't you kiss me?!" Maria desperately asked while she was still being fingered.

"I can't just give you everything you want," Carmen replied with a mischievous smile. "You have to work for some of it."

A sad look came over the Latina's face before she tried to reach Carmen's mouth. Unfortunately, the young assistant kept pulling away before their lips could touch.

This is my chance! the desperate woman thought, once she finally reached her cute employee's lips. However, the young assistant began fingering her incredibly hard, forcing her to stop dead in her tracks and lose control.

"I guess you don't want it bad enough," Carmen teased.

The constant stroking on Maria's g-spot brought her closer to another explosive climax, but the only thing she wanted was Carmen's lips. The camera was still recording, but she no longer cared. It was time to swallow her pride and get what she wanted.

All the frustration filled up and she finally let out an embarrassing whine, sounding like a spoiled child. "Can I please have a kiss now?!"

Carmen giggled, surprised by the pitch in her older boss's voice. She no longer wanted to keep the sexy woman waiting. It was time for her to reward her hard-working supervisor.

She pulled Maria in for a kiss, but as soon as her tongue entered the desperate woman's mouth, the Latina exploded in an orgasmic fury.

"Ohhhhhh!" the supervisor screamed as the orgasm paralyzed her entire body. Finally getting the kiss she so badly wanted brought her over the edge faster than she could have ever imagined.

Carmen did not forget how badly Maria wanted that kiss and did her best to continue making out with her, no matter how hard she wiggled around.

Though Maria was unable to control her own movements, the kissing still turn her on, causing her to have several more orgasms while Carmen was stroked her gushing pussy.

After the series of orgasms, leaving the black-haired Latina unable to control her movements, Carmen finally let go of her. The young assistant took a moment to look over her amazing work as she watched Maria desperately try to recover.

Once they were done, Carmen stood up to stop the recorder. As Maria laid in bed, trying to recover, the thought of the embarrassing video dawned on her.

"Wasn't that great!?" Carmen asked with a big smile on her cute face. "That video is going to be so hot when we watch it together!"

"It was really hot..." Maria reluctantly admitted. She hoped to win some of her pride back, so she came up with a plan. "Do you think maybe I could give you an orgasm? That would only be fair for the video."

Carmen's jaw almost dropped. She loved providing her boss all the pleasure in the world, but she never thought such a hot woman would want to return the favor. "You really want to?"

"Of course, I do," Maria responded, trying to build herself up.

After the young assistant agreed, a jolt of excitement went through Maria's body. This is my chance to turn the tables, she thought to herself while looking at the camera.

Carmen started recording before re-approaching the bed. A confident look finally came over Maria's face as she stripped the sexy little assistant of her bra. This is going to be good, she thought as she happily kissed her employee's small tits.

The hot supervisor placed the young employee beside her before gently rubbed her fingertips against her fragile body. She worked her fingers down, eventually leading her to remove Carmen's panties.