Jane in New York Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen was already moaning as the tips of Maria's nails brushed her skin. The sexy boss could sense the vulnerability coming from the younger woman.

Maria then placed two fingers in her own mouth before reaching down and rubbing Carmen's clit. It surprised her to feel how wet her hot little assistant was for her already. It made her confident that she would easily provide an intense orgasm.

Maria slowly pushed her tongue into Carmen's mouth, forcing a passionate kiss on her. She then rubbed her pussy faster, causing the cute assistant's naked body to quiver.

This is going to be so hot! she thought as she felt herself taking control of the smaller woman.

Just when she thought she had Carmen right where she wanted, the young woman suddenly stopped kissing her. Why did she stop kissing me? she wondered to herself. Maybe she's about to cum already!

Her confusion only escalated as she noticed Carmen looking up at her. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing!" Carmen answered with an innocent giggle.

Maria re-approached, trying to continue the kiss. However, the cute woman pulled away again. "Carmen!" she said in frustration. "Why aren't you kissing me?!"

Suddenly, she let out a shriek as she felt a hard slap on her ass. "Carmen!" she yelled again, flustered.

"What?" the cute employee asked before giving her booty another slap. "I'm just waiting for you to make me cum."

"I'm trying!" Maria responded, sounding desperate. She then tried to kiss the cute employee again as she rubbed her pussy even faster.

Carmen sensed the eagerness in her hard-working supervisor. Without a thought, she regained control grabbing her supervisor by the hair and ass. She held onto the sexy Latina as she dominated the kissing.

Maria gasped from the surprise and confusion. She didn't understand why she felt so submissive while trying to control her hot little employee.

"Make me cum, Maria!" Carmen begged as she spanked and kissed her even harder.

"I want to make you cum so bad!" the supervisor whined. Suddenly, she realized she was the one who was moaning as Carmen began violating her ass.

"Make me cum!" Carmen demanded as she fingered her boss's anus.

"Please, cum for me!" the hot Latina begged. "I want you to cum so badly!"

After feeling humiliated, Maria's hard work finally paid off. Carmen's body began to shiver as she experienced a sudden orgasm. The Latina found Carmen's high pitch moans to be cute and fitting of her sweet personality.

As the young woman recovered from her climax, the hot supervisor started to think about how submissive she would look in the video. Adrenaline filled her body as she realized her plan had backfired.

Carmen thanked her with a soft kiss before running to the camera. "That was such a good idea!"

She then approached Maria and gave her a hug, thanking her for going through with her wishes to record their sexcapade. But as they hugged, she noticed something was bothering her boss. "Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine," Maria responded, hoping not to disappoint the cheerful employee.

A sad look came over the cutie's face. "I feel like you're lying. Did I do something wrong?"

Something about the way Carmen asked so genuinely made Maria feel guilty. She could no longer keep her secret from the pretty assistant. "I guess I'm still a little uncomfortable being submissive," she finally admitted.

The excited look on Carmen's face quickly disappeared. "Oh... I'm sorry," she said in a quiet voice.

"It's not you, it's me. I guess I just didn't expect you to dominate me so much, since you're usually timid."

"I'm sorry..."

"Carmen, please don't take this the wrong way!" Maria said, hoping she could salvage the young woman's feelings. "I'm just not used to being dominated like that. I'm your boss and I'm older than you. I just assumed things would be different..."

"I understand," Carmen interrupted, before mustering up a smile

Maria looked confused. "You do?"

"I was afraid I was being a little overbearing," Carmen admitted, looking down. "I just can't control myself with you. You're like the sexiest person I've ever seen in my life! Whenever we start doing stuff, I just really want to prove I'm worthy to you."

Maria felt butterflies throughout her entire body. She knew Carmen's explanation was genuine. "I do like it!" she desperately explained. "It felt so good! I guess... it would just help my ego if I got to be the dominant one..."

Carmen took Maria's hands into her own and gave the sincerest look. "If that's what you want, then that's what I want."

"Really?" the supervisor asked. "I didn't expect you to be so understanding."

"Of course I understand!" Carmen replied in an encouraging tone. "How about this? Why don't you just delete the video, and we can start over? I'll be the submissive one next time and you can do whatever you want to me!"

Maria could feel her face becoming warm. "That sounds really hot... Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Of course I am. But like I said, when I see your sexy body, it's hard to keep my hands off you. You may need to tie me up or something!"

The Latina gasped at the thought of dominating her sexy little employee. "Maybe I can handcuff you?"

"That's a great idea!" Carmen said, sounding genuinely excited.

Maria then let go of Carmen's hands before giving her a big hug. She couldn't believe how well that conversation went. It spoke volumes to the type of person Carmen really was. More importantly, it showed how well they could work through obstacles together.