Jane in New York Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Latina could only smile as the smaller Asian woman's ass kept hitting her in the face. She stuck her face in it every chance she could and motorboated that pink little anus.

Camilla noticed that Jane had finished squirting, but she felt there was more to give. She forced her onto her back and pressed against her side. The Latina stuck her tongue in the cute woman's mouth and kissed her passionately as she fingered her pussy.

"Ugh!" Jane moaned out as she kissed back as hard as she could. She felt Camilla's finger hooking inside her, aggressively massaging her g-spot. "Oh fuck!"

"Come on, Baby," Camilla encouraged while their lips touched. "Cum again for Mami."

Jane was caught by complete surprise by the new assertiveness. She closed her eyes and kissed with everything she had as her body became immersed in pleasure.

She didn't think she could cum a second time, since she normally needed a break between orgasms. But while she was still immersed in the pleasure of the first one, she felt a second explosion erupt inside of her.

She urgently let out a deep moan through her passionate kiss. Her stomach flexed as hard as it could, and her body froze. A rush of juices gushed out of her pussy, finally allowing her to breathe in and out.

"There you go, Baby," Camilla said, still rubbing against her g-spot. "I knew you had another one for me."

Jane continued to squirt, letting out an embarrassing amount of juices all over the bedsheets. She had never cum this long in her life, but her hot coworker wasn't letting up until she was completely exhausted.

When the cute Asian finally gave everything she had, Camilla let up and held her close. She gently massaged Jane as she watched her struggle to catch her breath.

Still panting, Jane looked up into Camilla's eyes. Without hesitation, she began kissing her roommate again to show how thankful she was.

"How did I do?" the blonde asked with a smile.

"It was incredible!" Jane admitted before giving her another kiss. "Thank you!"

"Trust me, I'm the one who should be thanking you."

* * * * *

Thursday morning, Ashley walked into work and immediately went to Veronica's desk.

"Good morning, Ashley," Veronica said with a smile

"Good morning. I got you a breakfast sandwich."

Veronica graciously took the sandwich from her coworker. "Thank you, Ashley! This is like the fifth day in a row you've brought me breakfast."

"It's no problem," Ashley explained. "I always go to this little cafe so I thought I'd bring you something."

"I'm actually not that hungry, but I really appreciate it!"

"I already bought it so you might as well eat it."

Veronica didn't feel like arguing, so she just agreed, like she did every time her friend got her breakfast.

Suddenly Maria stepped out and announced, "Ashley, can I see you in my office?"

"Me? What did I do?"

"You're in trouble," Carmen joked, giving the mischievous woman a taste of her own medicine.

"Am I really?" she asked the new assistant. She knew Carmen was close with Maria, and it made her wonder if the new girl was telling the truth.

Veronica and Maria just laughed. They were impressed with Carmen's new sense of confidence.

Ashley slowly walked into her supervisor's office She became worried that her jokes about Maria and Carmen the other day were going to get her in trouble

"You wanted to speak with me?" she asked with a quiet voice.

"Have a seat, Ashley."

The brown-haired Latina tried to stay cool in front of her boss. "Yes, Ma'am?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you've been doing a fantastic job lately," Maria said with a smile.

Ashley's eyes lit up. "Really?! So, you mean I'm not in trouble?"

"In trouble? Why would you be in trouble? What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing!"

"I mean, you did make fun of me a lot the other day," Maria replied, glaring into the eyes of her employee. "But I'm not worried about that as long as you keep up the good work."

Ashley sighed in relief. She was so grateful that her supervisor recognized her hard work. More importantly, she was happy she wasn't in trouble. "Thank you!"

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Um... yeah?"

"I noticed you've been bringing Veronica food every morning. What is that about?"

"Oh, you noticed that?"

"Yes, I did," Maria confirmed. "Are you trying to make sure she eats?"

"Yes," Ashley admitted. "I think she's been eating lately, but I'm still worried about her. I just thought it would be helpful if I put food in front of her every morning. That way, she wouldn't be able to forget."

"That's very nice of you! I didn't know you could be so caring."

"I know I can be a diva sometimes," Ashley said, flipping her hair with her fingers. "But I still care about her well-being."

"I know you've been taking care of her. She doesn't seem depressed anymore, and she seems happier around you lately. I wanted to thank you for that as well."

Ashley boasted her chest. "No problem. I noticed Carmen has also had breakfast every morning. Has she become more punctual, or have you been bringing it?"

"I've been getting her breakfast," Maria admitted.

The feisty employee did her best to keep a straight face. "Are you being nice to her so she'll have mercy on you when she gives you a spanking?"

Maria rolled her eyes. "Hilarious... She's still leaves her apartment at the very last minute. I just feel bad so I get her breakfast and coffee."

"That's very nice of you, actually. I guess you're done being tough on her?"

The normally stern supervisor shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. She's just so sweet. I don't think I have the heart to be tough on her anymore."

"She is very sweet," Ashley agreed. "Hard to imagine her being so dominant in bed."

Maria blushed, thinking about her young assistant taking control of her. "She really is..."

"How is that going, by the way?" Ashley asked, completely genuine this time. "Have you talked things through?"

"It's not going well for me. After you guys left the other day, she came in here with another bright idea."

"What was it?!"

"She wants to record us the next time we have sex. And that includes the humiliating spanking she's going to give me. She thinks it'll be fun to watch it together."

Ashley's jaw dropped, thinking about how daring and sexy that idea was. "Can I watch the video?"

"No!"

"Oh, come on! I won't tell anyone!"

Maria stared with a dead-pan face. "...NO!"

"Okay, okay! I'm just kidding! Unless you change your mind... then I'll watch it. But until then, I'm just kidding."

Maria took a deep breath before talking to her bratty employee again. "I should have never called you in here..."

"I was just kidding!" Ashley clarified. "I really appreciate you bringing me in here to talk."

"You're doing a great job," Maria reassured. "Please keep taking care of Veronica."

Ashley nodded, taking pride in the responsibility she was given. "I will."

"One more thing before you leave... This is a company credit card," the supervisor said as she pulled out her wallet. "Don't use your own money to buy breakfast anymore. Just use this card."

The brown-haired employee gasped. She couldn't believe that Maria would trust her with something so important. "Really?! You're trusting me with this?"

"Yes," the supervisor said confidently. "Get breakfast and coffee for yourself and Veronica. Carmen and Monica too, while you're at it. Basically, everyone except me."

Ashley almost cringed, thinking about the responsibility of handling a company credit card. "Really? Are you sure about that? What do I get?"

"Whatever you want. And if you're running late and don't have time, just text me and I'll get breakfast for everyone."

"Won't the company get mad when they see you've been spending their money on our breakfast?"

"I'll just tell them it helps with our overall productivity," Maria said with a wink. "They don't question me anymore."

A big smile came over Ashley's face, and she jumped in excitement. "Thank you for trusting me with this!"

A good feeling loomed over Maria's heart as she watched her employee walk out of her office. Unfortunately, she had not been completely truthful.

I trust you, Ashley, she thought to herself. But that wasn't a company credit card. That's my credit card.

Veronica watched Ashley walk back from their supervisor's office. "What was that about?"

"She just wanted to talk to me about some of my assignments. Do you mind staying after work to help me with one of them? It will only take a couple minutes."

"Of, course Ashley."

Ashley smiled and giggled to herself as she twirled her hair. So, you want me to continue taking care of Veronica? she thought to herself. "Don't worry Maria. I know exactly how to take care of Veronica."

* * * * *

Once work was finished and all the other women left, Veronica walked over to Ashley's desk. "Do you still need my help?"

"Yeah. Can you come with me to the conference room? We need to work on it in there."

With a puzzled face, the black-haired Latina asked. "Why is that?"

"I'm not sure. That's just what Maria told me earlier. Maybe somebody comes in here to vacuum the floors?"

"Maybe so," Veronica replied without giving it much thought. She gathered her belongings and went to the conference room with her best friend. "So, what did you need help with?"

Ashley giggled. "Nothing..."

"What? Don't you have an assignment?"

"Kind of..." Ashley replied with a wink. "Maria told me to take care of you."

Veronica scratched her head with confusion. "Huh? You have been taking care of me."

"Well, I'm going to take care of you some more..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, I don't know," Ashley said as she walked towards Veronica, twirling her hair. "We have the office all to ourselves. I think I can figure something out."

She unbuttoned her coworker's shirt as she gave her a soft kiss.

Veronica moaned out, aroused by Ashley's assertiveness. "What are you doing?"

"I already told you," Ashley answered, while pulling her hot friend's shirt completely off. "I'm taking care of you."

The black-haired Latina looked around quickly. "What if we get caught?"

"Nobody's going to catch us," Ashley assured as she got to her knees and undid her best friend's pants. "I made sure everybody left. It's just you and me."

"Okay..." Veronica felt her heart racing.

Ashley's highlighted brown hair drooped over her shoulders as she completely removed Veronica's pants. She then stood up and brushed the hair out of her face before wrapping her arms around her best friend. She then removed her hot friend's bra while kissing her neck.

Veronica moaned out with every move Ashley made. Eventually she found herself in nothing but her thong while making out with her sexy friend. Much to her surprise, Ashley wasn't done undressing her.

Ashley placed both hands on Veronica's ass cheeks as she took control of the kissing. She then forced the Latina to wrap her legs around as she carried her, and eventually placed her onto the conference table.

She then forced Veronica to lie back as she pulled her black thong completely off. She rubbed her hands all over the shocked Latina's naked body until she eventually settled on her breasts.

"Do you like that?"

"This is so crazy! I can't believe I'm naked."

"It's about to get even crazier," Ashley replied, before placing her index and middle fingers in her best friend's mouth.

Veronica sucked on Ashley's fingers, twirling her tongue around them like a good girl. She got them nice and wet, allowing her best friend to slide them into her pussy.

Ashley curled her two fingers inside, gently rubbing the roof of the sexy woman's pussy. She used her thumb to stimulate Veronica's pussy while continuing to finger her.

The Latina moaned uncontrollably while her naked body squirmed around on the desk. She knew it would look terrible if somebody ever saw this, but there was something about the risk that made it more exciting.

Suddenly, both of their biggest fears came true when they hear someone turning the doorknob. An enormous amount of guilt came over Ashley as she realized the consequences of being caught.

They felt their hearts come to an abrupt stop when the door opened. A figure appeared, and they were both on the verge of tears. As the silhouette approached, the two Latinas were left shocked once they realized who it was.

"Monica?!"

"What's going on?"

"Get in here!" Ashley quietly demanded as she pulled the smaller Latina in and closed the door. "Is there anybody else out there?"

"No," Monica answered, still confused. "I just came in because I left my bag. Then I heard a noise coming from the conference room, so I wanted to see what was going on."

Ashley placed her hand over her heart. "You scared the shit out of us!"

Monica looked at both of her best friends. "What's going on? Why is Veronica naked?!"

The Latina tried to cover herself with her hands. She was still shocked to be caught completely nude, being naughty with Ashley.

"Were you two... having sex?!" the curious Latina asked.

Veronica and Ashley remained silent. There was no point in lying, but it was still embarrassing to be caught red-handed.

Monica slowly started laughing, thinking about her plan to get her friends back together. "Oh my God! You two really patched things up, didn't you?"

"Oh, shut up!" Ashley shouted. "We figured out your plan."

"We figured it out that night," Veronica added. "You lied to us so we would hang out, alone."

"I was just hoping you would make up after letting out your feelings," Monica replied with a smirk on her cute face. "Looks like you did a lot more than makeup."

Both women were red from embarrassment. They were still turned on, but became upset that Monica had ruined the mood.

"Why are you still in here?!" Veronica asked, frustrated that she was naked in front of her fully clothed coworkers.

Monica knew she wasn't exactly welcome, but she didn't want to leave just yet. The sight of her two sexy friends getting it on in the office was too much to walk away from.

"Look, I'm sorry for making fun of you," Monica conceded. "But can I please stay?"

Veronica's jaw dropped. "You want to stay?!"

Ashley looked over at Veronica for approval. "What do you say?"

"It's up to you," the naked woman responded after a deep breath. "You're the one in charge here."

"Please, please, please, Ashley!" Monica begged. "You know how hot these stories get me! I can't believe the two sexiest women I know are having sex! I don't want to miss out!"

"Fine!" Ashley answered, crossing her arms. "But you have to help me."

"Help you?" Veronica asked as she raised her eyebrows. Though she allowed Ashley to control the situation, it still surprised her that Monica was allowed to stay.

"I'll do anything!" the smaller Latina replied with a desperate look on her face.

Ashley instructed Monica to follow her lead as she re-approached Veronica. She then held the naked woman by the back of the head and kissed her like she did before they were interrupted.

Like a light switch, Veronica was immediately turned on again as she kissed Ashley passionately. She felt the brown-haired Latina's hand sliding between her legs, eventually ending at her clitoris, leaving her moaning for more.

Monica became wet just from watching her sexy friends get into it. "This is so fucking hot! Can I please help now?"

"Of course you can," Ashley responded in a sexy voice. As much as she wanted Veronica all to herself, she knew her best friend deserved as much pleasure as possible. She was also confident that Monica would help take things to the next level.

Ashley and Monica were on opposite sides of Veronica's vulnerable body. They pressed against her as they each placed one hand between her legs. They continuously stroked her clit while they took turns making out with the desperate Latina.

"Don't you think Veronica is so fucking sexy?" Ashley asked, continuing to help with her confidence.

"Of course I do!" Monica answered. "Everyone thinks you're sexy," she said as she looked into Veronica's desperate eyes.

Realizing how much she loved hearing the encouragement, Veronica's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she let out a gasp. Ashley's plan was working, and it felt good to see how badly both women wanted her.

As the two continued pleasuring their sexy coworker, Ashley grabbed Veronica and pulled her in close. "I want to make her cum!"

"But I want to make her cum too!" Monica said, pulling Veronica back towards her.

"Me, first!" Ashley demanded as she pulled Veronica back and kissed her.

Seeing both women so desperate to please her made Veronica feel sexy and wanted. It was something she didn't even realize she coveted so much.

Monica realized it was only fair to let Ashley win, seeing as she was the one that started the whole event. "Go ahead, but I'm next!"

"I know exactly how she likes it," the brown-haired Latina said, taking control over the naked woman. She then placed her finger directly on Veronica's clit and rubbed her down like she had done so many times before.

After losing herself to the control and pleasure of her best friends, Veronica suddenly squealed out, "I'm going to cum!"

Ashley rubbed her clit even faster, bringing the naked coworker to a huge climax. Veronica took deep breaths between her constant yelps of pleasure.

As the orgasm ravished the sexy woman, Ashley let go of her and looked towards Monica. "It's your turn now," she said with a wink.

Monica no longer felt like being competitive. She just hoped to give Veronica the same pleasure Ashley could. She pulled the naked Latina towards her and kissed her softly, just as her counterpart had done.

She then started to rub Veronica's juicy clit, hoping to get her hot and ready again. Ashley gently grabbed her hand and placed her finger directly on the spot that Veronica loved so much. Monica gave Ashley a smile before pressing down and forcing the naked woman to moan desperately.

"Yeah, just like that!" Veronica cried out.

Monica began kissing her again as she stroked her so generously. Another orgasm quickly built up in Veronica as she submitted to Monica's control. Being taken advantage of by her two best friends was too much to handle.

"I'm going to cum again!" Veronica cried out between her deep breaths.

Monica held her tightly, rubbing her out until she could no longer contain the huge orgasm.

Much to Ashley's pleasure, she watched Monica provide their friend an explosive climax that rivaled the previous one. She could tell by the way that Veronica's body quivered that the smaller Latina did an excellent job.

Veronica needed a moment to catch her breath. Everything in her brain was still fuzzy. Just a few moments ago, she thought she was helping Ashley with an assignment. She never could have guessed she would end up getting fucked by her two sexy friends.

Veronica sat up on the desk. "That was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Ashley replied, gently stroking her fingertips against Veronica.

Goosebumps formed all over the exhausted woman's body. "I loved it!" she responded as her eyes rolled back.

"I know, baby," Ashley said in a sweet voice. "But I think you could handle more."

She could see the shock in Veronica's eyes when she suggested they weren't done. Ashley looked over at Monica. "What do you think?"

Monica nodded her head and smirked. "I don't think she's done either."

A frantic look suddenly came over the black-haired Latina's face. "I don't know if I can handle another one!"

"I believe in you, Baby," Ashley said as she put her hand behind Veronica's head. She then looked her best friend in the eyes before reengaging in another hot kiss.