Jane Moves On Pt. 04

Story Info
Jane revisits her home town and has a surprise.
1.9k words
4.43
5.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got talking to my new next-door-neighbour. Turns out he is a medical student very much into acupressure and chiropractice. He is from Botswana, and has a matt, milk-chocolate brown skin. About 6 foot and toned, but not heavily built. Brilliant white-tooth smile. It started to rain and so I beckoned Jojo inside so he hopped over the wall and followed me in.

We made some coffee whilst we discussed things happening around. It was a warm day and Jojo was only wearing some elasticated-waist shorts, and as he moved it was quite clear there was something going on well down the left leg. Interesting. I steered the subject round to ethnicity and how it was perceived by him here in the UK so that eventually I was able to get in a question leading to what had me curious. I asked him if it were true that African races were built larger than Caucasians. Jojo never batted an eyelid and, most surprisingly, immediately yanked down his shorts and said, "See for yourself." I was standing facing Jojo at the time, and suddenly I am looking at a guy virtually naked, and then I am viewing a most handsome piece of brown meat hanging straight down, roughly 6 inches in length, as I had sort of surmised.

I was mesmerised by what I was looking at, and my bi-curiosity was piqued. Without any conscious direction my right hand reached forward and gently gripped the flaccid tool, and I found myself gently massaging the foreskin up and down exposing the head which had a much lighter colour. Jojo leaned back against the wall and clearly was enjoying the attention. I looked up and saw that his eyes were closed, and so it felt quite natural to drop to my knees and take the head of his meat into my mouth. Soon I had a rigid upward-pointing shaft of steel surely well over 8 inches. I leaned back to admire my prize, and heard Jojo say softly, "Please continue. Please do not stop."

I returned my attention to his shaft, and as I did so, Jojo placed his hands over my ears and gently guided me back and forth on his awesome tool. This was new ground for me but very enjoyable and I had to be careful not to take in too much and gag, especially as Jojo became more and more excited and started to buck at the hips. I had one hand on his ball sack savouring the quality of the contents when I felt them twitch followed by a pulsing of his dick resulting in thick, warm creamy goo shooting hard into my mouth. Rather salty, but not wanting to look bad I thought it better to swallow the load.

That was a couple of months back, and I had been busy and so I had not seen Jojo around. It was a Monday and the phone rang about 12 noon. It was Jane! I was floored, not expecting to ever hear from her again. Turns out she had been offered a weekend appointment for a meeting of her bosses in my home town. She was free on the Friday and would I like to meet? Meet? Meet HER meat? Does a donkey like strawberries? We decided that to keep it private, it would not be a good idea to meet at her hotel and so she would come over to my place at 7 by taxi.

My mind was racing. Jane was now presumably a fully-developed sex goddess and here am I the same old codger, still active but surely she was way out of my league now. I did not wish to disappoint. Then the penny dropped: JOJO!!. Jane had back problems and Jojo had skills. Put two and two together and make five! I rang Jane back and told her about my medical student neighbour friend with massage skills and she took the bait. I offered no explanation of his potential involvement beyond massage, and Jane requested none. All's well! Next, I rang Jojo and explained the situation, that Jane would like his massage skills, and I fully expected a full-on three-some to evolve. No problem for Jojo and so we were all set. I left the call to Jojo advising him to wear those same elasticated-waist pale green shorts but forget the undies. Casual.

That week passed SO slowly. Eventually, Friday came round, and then eventually evening. Jojo came round at 6:30 smelling like a florist shop and dressed in a loose T-shirt and the required shorts, plus flip-flops which he discarded at the door. I was attired in a similar fashion.

7 pm and the doorbell! Jojo and I jumped to our feet from the sofa and I headed for the door, and there was Jane, still as buxom and beautiful and full of smiles. She kissed me on the cheek and moved inside as I closed the door. "Jane, meet Jojo," I called. I turned from the door as Jane turned towards me, a puzzled look on her face, "But you never said...," she said softly, and then you could almost see the cogs turning as she turned again and there was Jojo walking towards her, brilliant smile and proffering his hand. I saw Jane glance down at his shorts and I could see clearly what she could see with the mounting action taking place as he moved. She bought in and with a quick backward grin to me she took Jojo's proffered hand!

Jane was wearing a white blouse with ruffles at neck and cuffs with a longish black pencil skirt with a 6-inch back slit. Stiletto silver shoes that she now kicked off and headed for the sofa next to Jojo. "I think we all need a GT to settle us down a bit," I said and headed for the kitchen. On return, I placed the 3 drinks on the coffee table in front of the sofa, and we all were quiet for a minute as we drank and acclimatised to the new situation. Jane was clearly getting far more relaxed and so I ventured, "Shall we start the massage therapy folks?"

Jane rose and said, "You guys are dressed very casually, you'd better help me out of these togs." Both Jojo and I jumped to our feet and I was so pleased to see Jane turn towards Jojo indicating the buttons down the front of her blouse. I moved behind her and undid the skirt clasp followed by running the zip down full length which allowed the pencil skirt to gracefully slide to the ground allowing Jane to step clean out. Meanwhile, Jojo had finished unbuttoning and was helping Jane to remove the blouse by moving it off her shoulders and tugging gently on the cuffs.

We now had our new Jane. She was wearing black lacy stuff: a black lacy bra with three hooks at the back as well as over the shoulder straps showing that her ample stack had not decreased since I last saw her. A matching suspender belt attached to sheer black 30-denier nylons and matching black panties. Jojo and I gazed at her in awed silence as Jane turned slowly around for us both to get a full view.

Jojo and I had outlined a rough plan so now it was time to act. "Jane please go and kneel on the sofa and put your hands on the sofa back," I said. Jane strolled over and kneeled as instructed while Jojo moved behind the sofa.

Now it was Jojo's game to play. He gently lifted Jane's head and then moved it rapidly left. Then after a few seconds the same to the right. Jane was surprised to feel so much relief in her neck which had been quite stiff.

Now Jojo started searching for acupressure points on her shoulders and back and so I unhooked the three hooks at the back of Jane's bra and slid the straps off her shoulders finally removing the bra completely. Her awesome pendulous boobs now hung down vertically. I wanted to leave Jane's back to Jojo and so I simply rolled Jane's panties down, and at her knees, she raised them one by one so that the garment could be removed. I now had Janes well-formed bum to knead and massage as Jojo worked her back.

Now Jane was virtually naked and obviously she would realise that things were hotting up. I brushed two fingers against her bush and sure enough, it was getting seriously wet. Looking past Jane I could now see Jojo working further down Jane's back and his dick was in evidence rock-solid through his shorts, and this was at the sofa-top level.

As I watched the action. Jane, who had been looking down at the sofa top, obviously intrigued by the projection in Jojo's shorts, suddenly lifted her hands and yanked down the shorts exposing Jojo's rock-hard meat. Jojo straightened and Jane, placing her elbows on the sofa top guided the meat with her hands into her mouth. The massage was over. We were on the Home Run. I smiled up at Jojo and gave him a thumbs-up. I quickly worked two fingers deep into Jane's now sopping cunt and rapidly finger-fucked her until her juices came flowing down.

Quickly I discarded my shorts and pulled Jane a little closer so that the tip of rigid dick was in her crack. I held my dick in my hand and moved it in a circular motion up and down before finally letting the head sink in the soft spot between the flushed labia. Jane made little back and forth movements encouraging me and so I gradually worked my dick in full length. God did it feel good to be back inside that inner World so warm and velvety and making little tugs on my dick. I was almost delirious with lust and had to refrain from breaking into a wild thumping shag.

I took a deep breath and retracted almost completely so I could slide back in again and again and break through that PC muscle grabbing at my cock over and over. Eventually, I felt time was up and I grabbed Jane around the waist retracting only about an inch and fucking furiously until I shot my load deep inside. As I retracted, I heard Jojo say, "Please Jane turn over."

Jane slowly turned over and smiled at me warmly, drawing her legs up onto the sofa, as my cum started to leak and dribble down her twat. I moved aside as Jojo arrived from behind the sofa. Standing in front of Jane, he caught up her legs and draped them over his shoulders. Gripping her thighs, he worked his massive meat inch by inch through my lubricating cum until he seemingly touched the cervix.

Jane had her eyes closed but she pulled Jojo towards her and French-kissed him throughout the performance. And what a performance. Jojo could fuck, and did. He kept that big meat sliding in and out at a regular pace only slowing when over and over again Jane climaxed and locked down on his dick. It must have been 10 or was it 15 minutes he fucked with sweat running down his back.

Eventually, it was Jane that said, "OK, my Big Boy. You can shoot me now!" Jojo eased back and then ran up to speed on shorter strokes. After about a minute he slowed and fired shot after shot until, as he retracted, cum was flowing behind. I knelt down and tried to catch the copious amount of fluid flowing from Jane's hot cunt with my tongue.

As we all recovered, Jane said to me, "Well you gave me a surprise when I arrived, but boy what a surprise I got when I got fucked. Bravo!. I know what to expect next time! And a massive thank-you to you, Jojo."