Jane Pays It Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes passed without the sun going dark, or the earth swallowing her up, letting her finally let the ball of tension in her stomach dissipate. Everything was fine.

A few minutes later, Jacob happened to glance up, and Jane could see the moment when he spotted her. Her heart started to thump painfully in her chest as he swam to the edge closest to her, his blond hair plastered to his head and a crooked smile on his handsome face.

"Hi, Mrs. Turner," he said, waving.

She smiled and waved back. "Hi, Jacob. Enjoying the water?"

"Yep. It's a great day for a swim. Do you want to join me?"

Jane disconnected her noisy brain and smiled. "Sure, sounds good."

She put her sunglasses aside and stood up, trying to remember those days years ago when she'd put on a show for the boys at the pool. Slowly walking to the pool, she let her hips sway a bit more than required. Immediately she felt a wave of shame and wanted to look back at Tim to check how he was doing, but suppressed the urge. Instead she dove into the water, cutting the water cleanly with her outstretched hands. She swam a lap, mind racing to think of what to do next.

The water tugged at her top, her breasts threatening to pop out if she went too fast, giving her an idea.

When she came up for air, she flipped her hair back and purposefully rose out of the water, letting her breasts emerge. When she had wiped the water from her eyes, she spotted Jacob a few feet away, his eyes locked on her. Beyond him, Jane could see her husband, equally intent. She smiled at the two men and swam to the edge near Jacob to cling and float, a warmth spreading through her body at the pleasure the attention brought her. It gave her a dose of courage as well.

"You're right, it is a good day for a swim," she said, before turning to Tim. "Honey, I think we're out of ice. Do you mind running to the store for some?"

***

When Jane gave their prearranged signal, Tim felt his cock come to life in his shorts. He felt a mix of awe and excitement that his sexy wife wanted to be alone with the teenager. As he stood up and walked to the house, he was already anticipating the sex when they were alone.

***

Jane took a few laps, keeping an ear out for the sound of Tim's car starting up and leaving. When she was sure they were alone, she swam back over to Jacob, who was still staring.

"So, how's your summer going?" she asked.

"F-fine," the young man croaked, before clearing his throat.

"Are you looking forward to college in the fall?"

"I guess so. I'm still not clear on what I'm going to be, but my dad says I have to go."

"It's probably better than hanging out at home all day. What about girls? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, knowing full well that he didn't.

"No. All the girls my age are either after older guys, or ghost me after a couple dates."

"Aw. That's too bad." Jane floated closer to him inch by inch, lifting up in the water enough to let the upper slopes of her breasts clear the surface. Her face flushed at the brazen act, though it surely would look innocent to anyone else. The difference was in her heart; knowing she'd done it to make him look, and he had. An equal warmth built in her pussy.

Silence filled the space between them. Jacob was doing his best to not stare, but every time she looked away he would let his eyes drop to her chest. The silence turned awkward. Jane knew she wasn't brave enough to do more, and wasn't even sure she wanted to do more. She swam to the stairs, turning half way up them to find that he'd followed her closely. A quick glance down showed the same bulge she'd seen the day before.

Up close it looked impressive. She felt her lips drop open as she brazenly stared at the young man's package, unable to look away. "Is it because of me?" she blurted out, tearing her eyes away to look up at him.

He nodded, face as red as hers.

"Oh."

"Sorry," he muttered. "The other girls usually ghost me when they see it. I'll go."

"Wait." Jane felt a flutter in her belly as she reached out to lightly touch his stomach. She'd meant it to help convey her command but all she could feel was his toned muscles. "Can I confess something?" Her heart was pounding now, so close to crossing that line into extra-marital activity.

"...Yeah, um, sure," he husked.

"I saw your erection yesterday, or at least the shape of it. Can I see it?" Her world dropped away as she waited for his answer.

"Okay," he said quietly.

Jane lowered her hand to his waistband and tugged at it, conveying her interest. He put his hands on either side of his shorts, and when she nodded to encourage him, tugged them down. She watched with bated breath as his erect cock emerged from the confines of his swim shorts.

"Oh my God," she breathed. It had been so long since she'd seen any penis besides her husband's. It was hard, and long, and thick, thrusting to the sky. Veins ran down the shaft, delivering the massive amount of blood needed to power this impressive sexual engine. Jane felt her body respond to it.

Despite her earlier nervousness, she couldn't do anything but put her hand on it, wrapping her delicate fingers around his thickness.

"Oh my God," Jacob echoed, and his legs gave out. He landed on the steps, shorts around his ankles, dick jutting from his core, angrily purple.

Jane sat down next to him, eyes dancing between the object of her desire and his face, torn between lust and concern for the teenager. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, um, just got dizzy a bit there. No one's ever..." He looked at her, searching, and she looked back. Suddenly he surged forward, pushing his lips on hers.

Jane squealed in shock, bracing her hands on his chest, but he just stayed there, lips locked to hers. She felt a bit dizzy herself at the shock of it, taking in the feel of his firm lips on hers. This was her first, first kiss in almost two decades. It was exhilarating and exciting, and when he pulled away she followed, planting her own kiss on his mouth.

Whatever experience Jacob had, it must have been all in kissing, for he was good at it. Firm but pliable, capturing her lips in his. When he stuck his tongue out to lick her lips, she eagerly met it with her own. They closed the small distance between their bodies, pressing together there on the stairs, feet in the water.

This wasn't what Jane had anticipated. She'd had a handjob in her head, just the mechanics of it, and couldn't see how she would get there. Kissing was a natural middle step.

When they came up for air, they were both breathing hard. Jane's lips were tingling, begging for more and so she took it.

Jane felt a pressure on her side, where he was pressed to her. She felt for it, soon finding the object of her earlier curiosity. He moaned in her mouth when she took him in her hand and tentatively traced his length. She grasped the shaft with one hand, feeling the hot steel-under-velvet throb once, and then it swelled mightily in her hand.

The first blast hit her stomach before she thought to push him away, his rod thickening in her hand for each of multiple blasts of come. The smell of it hit her nose, an intoxicating musk that was so different from her husband's. Some had gotten on her hand, and she used it as lube to stroke him a bit. He jerked when she did, clearly oversensitive, so she stopped and just stared.

Jane felt in a daze. It had happened so quickly, and there was so much of the stuff, and he was still throbbing in her hand. She pulled away, holding her hand awkwardly to stop the stuff on it from dripping, and stood up. "I'll get a towel," she said, hastily, and padded to the house, forgetting his was right there.

She washed her hand in the sink quickly before grabbing a hand towel. When she got back, Jacob was awkwardly trying to pull his swim shorts up, but she stopped him. "Here, let me," she said, tugging his shorts down again before mopping up the streaks of semen covering his stomach.

"Sorry," he muttered.

It hit Jane just then how the young man must be feeling. Tim was right, he needed a good dose of experience to help guide him along. "It's alright, it's natural," she said, smiling up at him. When she'd finished wiping him dry, she told him, "Go for a quick swim to rinse off."

Jacob stood there until she shooed him in with a smile. He stepped out of his shorts and dove shallowly into the water. She watched him go for a bit and then took the towel into the house. It was drenched, so she threw it in the laundry and tried not to think of the naked young man swimming in her pool.

Jane wasn't sure what to do. She'd done what Tim had asked: a brief handjob. Now she was ready for her husband to come home and fuck her, but she'd have to get Jacob to head home before that could happen. She got back to the poolside in time for Jacob to finish his lap and climb out of the water. Her earlier glances at his body that summer were nothing compared to the heat of her gaze as he emerged, glistening, dripping and totally naked. He was hard again...or still?

She watched with a suddenly dry mouth as he walked closer, fighting the urge to taste his lips with hers again. The warmth in her pussy built with his proximity. "Jacob," she started, before he leaned in to stop up her words with a kiss. She gave in, feeling him press to her, his erection boring into her stomach, the heat of it like a brand.

Seconds, minutes, hours later she pulled away, her lips and tongue tingling. "Um, Tim will be back soon. You'd better go."

"Okay," he said, in a firmer tone than earlier. He went and stepped into his shorts to pull them up. "Thank you, Mrs. Turner. That was awesome." When he pulled his shorts up, he had to stuff his mighty weapon into place.

"Jane. If Tim's not here you can call me Jane. Feels silly otherwise."

"Okay...Jane," he said with a smile. "Maybe...I could come back tomorrow?" he asked, while grabbing his towel and bottle.

"You can come back, but there's no guarantee of this happening again, okay?"

A flitter of sadness crossed his face, which made her blurt out a laugh and wave goodbye. When he had disappeared through the gate, she sat down, legs shaky, her heart beating fast. Tim needed to get home fast, because she needed to get fucked.

***

Tim had barely gotten into his car after getting the ice and a few other things when he got the text signaling all clear from Jane. Already? The kid must have a hair trigger. He felt his cock surge in his shorts as he imagined what might have happened. He drove like a madman, tearing into his driveway and running to the house.

Jane met him in the living room, pulling him to run to their bedroom. They were naked almost instantly, and he soon had his cock buried to the hilt in her overheated cunt. She screamed when he entered her, "Fuck me, Tim!"

Tim went at it with all the energy he could muster, pounding her mercilessly. He desperately wanted to hear the details of what happened after he left, but there was little room for questions.

Jane screamed herself hoarse through two orgasms before falling limp. Tim kept going until he finished, in awe at the level of arousal his wife had shown. The kid had really gotten to her!

Husband and wife were soon side by side, exactly as they'd been 24 hours ago. Tim held his tongue as long as possible, until blurting, "What happened?"

Jane told him everything, from the kissing to the hair trigger. Tim's hardon didn't flag during it all, and he found himself fucking her again before her description was half over. When she had finished, he shuddered over her, filling her with sperm again. He didn't need to ask if she enjoyed it, and he felt a twinge of jealousy at how turned on she'd gotten. She didn't do that with him anymore...well that's not quite true. He got the results, didn't he? It was like foreplay.

Silence filled the air in their bedroom as they digested what had happened.

"Do you want to do it again?" he asked.

***

When Jane had gotten her rocks off, femininely speaking, clarity returned. What had she done? A charitable handjob had turned into a borderline adulterous makeout session. Her mental image hadn't included any of the passion or excitement she'd felt. She knew she'd been losing herself in the situation.

"Do you want to do it again?" Tim asked.

She had to lay it all out. "I don't think that's a good idea, hon. I...I was losing myself a little. For a second I forgot about you on your errand. That's not how marriages work, and I feel bad. Let's just keep it a one-time thing. A summer thrill."

Jane could see the shadow of disappointment cross Tim's face. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Remember, I wanted you to do it, I said you could do whatever you were comfortable with."

"I remember, and I was comfortable...too comfortable, don't you see?"

He looked uncertain. "Are you saying you wanted to fuck him?" he asked.

"No, not really. I wanted you to fuck me, but I could feel myself getting lost in being with him. Don't you see? It's not healthy for you and I."

"Getting excited is the point, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah, but how long, and how far?" she asked, searching his face. "You'd be okay sitting in your car, waiting for my text, while I'm making out with a teenager? He didn't touch me, but I'm sure he wanted to."

Amazingly she saw his dick twitch. Tim gave her a wry smile, and said, "I'm not going to be able to go again, but I think that's answer enough."

Jane shook her head. "I just don't know where this goes, Tim. Where do we stop?"

"Just try it again, please? He's going to come back, I'm sure, and you can see where it goes. I have to work tomorrow, you won't have to send me on any errands. If Jacob does come over, be open to giving him another handjob. If he wants to touch you, let him. Let me know when you're done and I'll drop everything and run home to fuck you."

Jane smiled at the schoolboy's eagerness on her husband's face. "I don't know where this came from and where it ends...but okay. I'll consider it, only if I'm comfortable, and that includes being faithful to my marriage vows. Beyond tomorrow, no promises."

"Great, one more time and then we call it quits. Two more times, max. No more than three."

Jane laughed and smacked his chest. "Don't push your luck."

***

Tim went to work the next day a bundle of nerves. He knew Jacob only came over after lunch, so he had hours to kill before Jane might call him home for sex. That was if the young man even showed up, but Tim had a feeling, having been young once, that he'd show. Tim had chickened out on going back because he'd almost gotten caught, but Jacob wouldn't have any fear.

Once lunch was over, he almost stopped working. Only mandatory meetings kept him focused at all, and after each one he checked his phone for texts from Jane. Nothing.

An hour before quitting time, he'd resigned himself to the fact that today wasn't the day, when he got a text. Quickly checking, it simply said, "Get home now."

Afraid he'd drive like a maniac and kill someone in his rush, Tim grabbed a cab and let someone else do the driving. When he got home, he rushed inside where Jane met him in a bikini just like the day before. He took in her appearance as they rushed to their room, seeing her hair in disarray and her lips red and swollen.

They were nude in seconds, and she fell on her back, gesturing for him to fuck her. Tim paused for a split second, seeing his wife's labia wet and swollen just like her lips, before sinking home in one thrust. They groaned, her in relief, and him in pleasure, and started rutting like animals.

It was quick, passionate and wild. Tim emptied his balls yet again, and continued to fuck her as long as his cock would stay hard.

He begged for her to tell him the events of the day, and she obliged.

***

Jane woke up Monday, apprehensive on many levels. She'd promised Tim she would keep an open mind about having another handjob session with Jacob, making it sound like she would have to think about it. In fact, she was looking forward to it, which worried her more than a bit. Was she so willing to drop her morals regarding marriage, even when encouraged by her husband?

The day before had been exciting and new, and she'd been on a high since, unable to keep it from her mind. The entire scenario ran through her head on a loop, to the point where she had to distract herself to keep from putting her hand in her panties.

At one point in the morning she got distracted wondering what Jacob's impressive cock would feel like in her mouth...what would it taste like. It took her a second to rein herself in. Despite Tim's enthusiasm, they'd never discussed more than her jerking the teen off. Could she do more?

After lunch, Jane went to put on her skimpiest bikini, which in truth wasn't much different from the one she'd worn the day before. As she adjusted her top, trying to make sure her breasts wouldn't topple out in a stiff breeze, she felt a quiver of delight at her primping. It had been years since she'd felt this nervous getting ready for a man to come visit her.

Pulling her bottoms up her shapely legs, she had to grab her underwear to sop up some juices leaking from her puss; that wasn't for Jacob, no point in blurring any lines.

The book she grabbed to 'read' on the deck was just a prop, designed to make it seem like she was casually hanging out when Jacob got there. In truth, she'd be spending the minutes listening for his approaching footsteps.

At 12:30, those footsteps on the gravel path sounded, and Jane felt herself clench in anticipation. Her nipples narrowed into pebbles, crinkly under her top.

"Hey, Mrs. Turner," Jacob said, when he saw her, a big smile on his face.

Jane felt herself flush looking at the handsome young man, remembering how his lips had felt on hers. "Jane. My husband isn't home."

He looked around, as if to confirm they were alone. "Will he be long?" he asked.

"All day," she said, simply, watching in awe as a lump appeared in the center of his shorts.

"Would you like to join me for a swim?" he asked.

"I thought you'd never ask."

The horny couple dove into the pool together, the cool water doing nothing to ease their ardour. Jane got to the side first, watching as Jacob swam closer. When he surfaced, he wasted no time in leading with his lips, planting a smooch on her mouth. He pulled back when she didn't reciprocate enthusiastically.

"Was that okay? Sorry, I kind of assumed."

Jane noted that Jacob's confidence had grown overnight. He wasn't stammering or hesitant and was meeting her eyes boldly with his. She noticed for the first time how attractive his eyes were, distracting her momentarily.

"It's fine, I just wanted to talk to you first...before we do other things," she said with a smile.

"Okay," he said, brightening.

"First, you're not to tell anyone what we do..."

He nodded firmly.

"Second, when I say we stop, we stop, both today and for the future. I know that one's not so much fun, but I am married."

Another firm nod, his gaze in her eyes. He was so fixated on her face that she let herself bob up a bit, to expose her cleavage. She giggled when he looked. "Just checking if you are still interested."

"Oh my god, Jane, I am painfully interested."

"Good. Third, and last, can I have that kiss again?"

His face lit up, and he leaned in as directed, meeting her eager lips.

What Jane had assumed would be some light kisses followed by another handjob turned into a makeout session. It reminded her of being a teenager herself, along with the natural ramp up of desire, leaving her feeling like she should send Jacob away and text her husband. Instead, she led him from the pool to the chairs nearby.

When she'd stopped, he leaned in for another kiss, which she allowed, but she also pulled at his waistband suggestively. She grinned against his lips when she felt his shorts quickly disappear. The hot hard bar of flesh pressed into her belly, his balls dangling against her bikini bottoms.