Jane Pays It Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit," she hissed, pushing him into the chair behind him, before settling on her knees between his legs. The impressive club rose from his crotch, proud and bobbing in time with his heartbeat. "Try to last longer this time," she said, before taking him in her hand.

Jacob nodded, swallowing as she ran her hand along his length.

The world dropped away, leaving Jane alone with her young man. Her lips tingled from his kisses. Her pussy dripped from her arousal, singing its need to the rest of her body. As she stroked him gently, trying to ensure he didn't come too fast, she caught a whiff of the bead of precum sitting perched on his slit. Her mouth opened, breathing in to try and take in as much of his scent as possible. Saliva flooded her tongue.

Rogue thoughts flitted through her head as she played with the thick shafted cock in her hands. Images of her licking away the bead of precum. Of taking his sack in her mouth. Of his hands on her tits, easing the ache of her desire with his lips on her nipples.

It was so easy to sink into the fantasy of being with the handsome young man sitting in front of her. To imagine giving herself to him. Thankfully in the back of her head resided the sensible, married voice, warning that she shouldn't go too far. Despite Tim's encouragement, she knew he wanted to reap the crops of her desire himself.

He did say that touching was okay...she sat up, purposefully arranging her arms to frame her tits between them, hard nipples thrusting to the youth. He took the hint, and she smiled when he tentatively reached to her, placing his hands on the slopes of her breasts. She felt him brush against her nipples, the sensitive buds connected to her dripping puss. She moaned, and Jacob took heart, playing with her as she played with him.

This back and forth had Jane's body on fire with lust. Her hands, both now, on his prodigious cock, stroking him up and down, while he squeezed and stroked her generous tits. She found she was having a hard time taking her eye away from the bead of precum, larger now, threatening to break surface tension and drip down to her hands.

The small pool seemed to echo the pool of saliva in her mouth. Didn't it make sense to join them? Keeping his shaft in place, Jane leaned down, bringing her parted lips to that quivering puddle before sucking it into her mouth in one slurp. The thick lube coated her tongue as she swallowed it.

"Jane," grunted Jacob, and suddenly he was coming again. This time both hands felt each pump of come as it shot forth, hitting her in her open mouth, her cheeks, chin, nose and eyes. She should have moved, let his essence rain down on his lap, but she didn't. The warm spunk was dripping from her by the time he finished, and she could close her lips to taste his flavour.

Jane sat back, feeling strangely proud of the face mask, licking away at the gobs around her lips, smacking it down. She giggled and said, "I think I need a towel this time."

Jacob quickly handed her his, letting her wipe his stuff away, letting her see his expression. Satisfaction and wonder, awe and lust. She smiled, and once clean, went for a swim to rinse the rest away. As she took her lap, she willed the cool water to strip her of her own lust, to reduce the burning need in her pussy. It didn't help much.

When she got out, she checked the time and saw it was only 1pm. She went to get her book and actually read, suggesting Jacob do his laps. The young man looked torn. He obviously wanted to continue, but couldn't see a way to protest or ask for more.

"Tell you what," she said. "Go for your laps, recover, and then come join me on the lounger and we can kiss a bit more."

He did, and she read, and before long a half hour had passed. On his final lap, Jane had closed her book and was just watching, glad that the forced calm-down time had allowed her to come down from her lusty high. It surged to life again when Jacob lifted himself from the pool, wet and naked, walking to join her.

It was a tight fit, but she preferred it that way, having the both of them facing each other on the reclined chair. They intertwined legs and arms and resumed kissing. Jane could feel her inner fire roaring away, her pussy juice oozing into her bottoms, as Jacob held her close. As if on its own accord, her hand felt for the hard rod pressing into her stomach. Jane took him in hand, stroking him once, twice, up his entire length.

"You make me so hard, Jane," he said, his head buried in her shoulder as he nibbled on her neck.

"I can see that. You get me going too," she said, kissing his ear, then sucking on his lobe. It turned red in response, hot in her mouth. The earlier thought came back to her, where his sack was in her mouth. She got off the lounger and made him roll onto his back.

Kneeling down, she swooped in and licked the large pouch of wrinkly skin under his hard cock.

"Fuck, Mrs. Turn - Jane. That's fucking hot."

Jane had never heard him swear before, and it sent a dirty thrill through her. She was a 32-year-old woman giving oral pleasure to a teenager, and somehow a swear word set her off. Glancing up at him, her view was impeded by his towering pole of flesh. It was only inches from her, a dark tower of hard flesh designed for one thing: fucking. Just having her head so close to it made her want to do things to it. Things like licking...or sucking.

Tim and her hadn't discussed blowjobs, although he had said that he'd received one from Mrs. Johnson. He'd probably be fine with it...

Jane casually moved her mouth up to his shaft, planting a kiss on it, feeling the thin skin with her lips. "Is this okay?" she murmured.

"Fuck, yes!" he blurted, eyes wide.

Giggling, she kissed his cock again, opening her mouth just a bit to expose her tongue, and sucked lightly. Kisses up his fat shaft followed, ending by a little lick of his glans. His groan indicated approval, so she did it again, finding the small hint of precum and licking it away. When his head was wet from her tongue bath, she pulled him to her and covered his tip with her mouth. A light suckle had him panting. She pushed, taking more of him in, until he bottomed out on her palate then retreating to suck on his tip again.

Each detail imprinted in her brain. His granite hardness. His length. His taste, both of his cum and his precum. The way his head filled her mouth and the way he groaned when she ran her tongue around his crown.

"Jane," he warned.

Feeling him expand, she pulled back and readied for the first blast, which was soon delivered to her waiting tongue. She swallowed easily, ready for the next, and the next, and the next.

The eroticism of the act got to be too much. Jane fumbled into her bottoms, finding her slit soaked and swollen. She rubbed as she swallowed, her loins radiating pleasure. The multitasking got to be too much, so she let him drop from her mouth, the final dribbles of semen pooling on Jacob's stomach while she jilled herself to completion.

It was something, but not enough, of course. She needed to feel a cock inside of her, pumping away before emptying its cargo on her cervix. For that, she'd need Tim. Pulling her hand from her soaked bikini, she sat up and checked the time. Still hours until he was due home, and she didn't feel right, summoning him to service her.

"Is it time for me to go?" Jacob asked.

"Hmm? No, just checking the time. If you stick around you might get lucky again."

He grinned at that. "I'm not going anywhere."

Jane laughed and said, "I'm going to get a drink. Do you want something?"

"Yes please." He followed her into the house.

Jane found the air conditioning in the house too much at times and had a robe to wear to stave off the chill when wearing a bikini. She threw it on and led the way to the kitchen, pulling out a couple of waters.

They sat at the island across from each other. Jacob was still naked, and seemed to be fine staying that way. She noticed him checking out her tits, so was unsurprised when he reached over to fondle one. Call it what you want: feeling overdressed, wanting to put on a show, wanting to feel his hand on her bare tit. She had already crossed one line, what was one more? Reaching behind her, she tugged on the string until her top came loose. With a deft shrug, it dropped from her, exposing her tits to his wondering eyes.

He was quick to fondle her naked flesh, playing with her rubbery nipple, sending lovely shivers down her spine. Knowing what Tim liked, she stood up and went around to Jacob's side of the island, stepping between his legs and presenting her breasts to him. She breathed in sharply when he took a nipple into his mouth, then let it out slowly, rubbing his dark, curly hair as he suckled.

Jacob did it differently than Tim did. This was something she'd never experienced: having someone suck at her as if he was feeding from her breasts. Now as she looked down at Jacob drawing at her breast, she wondered what it would have been like...until he pulled a little too hard, causing her to yelp.

"Sorry," he muttered, before shifting to her other tit. The pleasure soon soothed the momentary pain, and she was back in heaven.

Before too long, she noticed that a certain appendage had resurfaced between them. As Jacob played and sucked, she idly stroked, fondled, and explored his cock. When precum started to seep, she gathered it on her fingers and used it to lubricate until he pulled away from her breast and leaned back, eyes closed. She knew he was close, so leaned over and took his head in her mouth.

Once again, the youth fed the lustful wife, filling her stomach with the stuff of life. When she'd finished eking out every last drop with her tongue, she let his member fall onto his thigh.

To her surprise, he said, "I think I need to head home. I'm going to fall asleep."

"Okay," she giggled, trying to ignore the burning need in her pussy.

When the pool door closed, she grabbed her phone and sent Tim a text.

Now in bed with her husband, post-sex, Jane finished telling her story. She'd been nervous when describing the blowjob, but Tim hadn't batted an eye, letting her finish. Jane checked for a second erection, but Tim had come too much in the last few days to go again. She begged him to pleasure her with his fingers, as her retelling of the day had gotten her worked up again, and he was happy to oblige.

Satisfied and tired, they lay together quietly until Tim broke the silence, "Are you okay to do another day?"

Jane turned her head and looked at him, again searching for intent, motive, something to explain his desires. "Are you sure? I know we didn't talk about the blowjob, nor going topless. Was that okay?"

"It was so hot. I bet you rocked his world. We're paying Mrs. Johnson's generosity forward tenfold."

"I guess I can do it another day." Her reluctant words didn't match the excitement in her heart.

She laughed when he whooped in response.

***

Tim spent the evening in self examination. He'd been in a haze of lust in the last few days, urging Jane to fool around with Jacob and then benefiting from their mutual frenzied fucking. This final bout had seemed to clear the mental fog a bit, and he was now wondering a few things.

What did it say about their love life, that a young buck could make his wife hotter than he'd ever known her? Was the kid that good? It didn't seem likely, given his experience, which meant it was something else. The situation? Someone new? A dirty little gremlin thought snuck in, offering up another option. Was he bigger? Tim kicked the gremlin aside. It's not like she was fucking him; size wasn't an issue.

When he emerged from the den during an intermission of the hockey game, he found Jane in their room, humming to herself while trying on different outfits. He watched her from the door, smiling to see her so happy.

When she spotted him in the doorway, she blushed and said, "Oh! How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough. Enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah...just trying on a few outfits I thought Jacob might like. Is that okay?"

"Of course! Is he going to keep you in them long enough to matter?" Tim joked.

"Oh, stop. I've only taken my top off. The rest is about him."

"Are you sure it's just about him? You seem pretty bubbly."

"Hey now, you started it. Don't blame me if I get into it."

Tim backed away, hands up in mock surrender. "Okay, you're right. Dress up for him if you like. I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

Tim went back to his game, musing that it had been a while since Jane had been so engaged in someone...including him.

***

Jane spent Tuesday anticipating the afternoon when Jacob would be back. She found herself feeling a funny flutter in her chest when she thought of him, and what they'd done...and what they might do. She knew it was all part of Tim's 'pay it forward', and for Jacob's benefit, but she was fully into it too. The handsome teenager's smile and sexy eyes kept invading her thoughts of his cock, which went against the intent of the entire thing, which was supposed to be just sexual education.

When lunch came and went, she considered changing into the outfit she'd chosen the night before, but a naughty thought wiggled in. It didn't take much to give in to it. When Jacob came to their gate, he found a topless wife sitting on her lounger. Jane smiled at him from the shadows under the sun umbrella.

"Hey there," she said.

"Hi, Jane. I like your outfit. Did you wear that for me?"

She nodded, noting his confidence had grown overnight once again.

Jacob swiftly dropped his towel and water bottle before shucking his swimshorts down his legs, joining her by the chair.

Jane swiveled her legs around, sitting up and beckoning him forward while tying her hair back into a ponytail. She watched with drooling anticipation as he stalked towards her, cock bobbing with each step. "I missed you," she said, when he got close enough to kiss the tip of his penis.

"I missed you, too," Jacob said.

"I was talking to your cock," she said, with a grin, before taking him into her mouth.

"Uhhhhh," he replied, thrusting towards her, filling her drooling lips with as much cockmeat as she could take.

Jane had been prepared for another quick finish, but to her surprise he took a few minutes to come. Thankfully they were pleasurable minutes as she made love to his hard member, slobbering on it while stroking with both hands. At one point she grabbed his ass and shoved her head down, trying to get as much in as she could, lathing the underside of his shaft with her tongue. It seemed to do the trick, as she was soon swallowing gulp after gulp of his heady, slimy load.

Pulling off of his head with a long, last suck, Jane was happy to see she'd left him clean as a whistle. When she looked up at him proudly, he smiled and dipped down for a soul-searching kiss, probing her tonsils with his tongue. She didn't expect it. Tim had never kissed her after a blowjob, and she was left breathless with arousal and interest.

As they kissed, he pushed her back onto the lounger, following her until she was laying back and he was on top of her. She thought about pushing him away, but figured he'd take at least a few minutes to recover.

This was new for her, laying with someone not her husband between her legs despite her bikini bottoms, and she started to think maybe they should separate. It was a fleeting impression, buried under the various feelings coming at her. He was still a good kisser, which alone was enough to get her hot, but added to it was him...on top of her. His weight pushed her into the chair in a delightful way, his hip pressing into her mons. The thin bottoms did nothing to block the feel of him pushing into her, his movement sending little signals to her brain, asking her to move in response, to rub against him.

The last feeling to register was that of his steel pipe of a cock, pushing against her vulva. It soon took over from all the rest, as he thrust his hips, running his rod along her cloth-covered slit, sending mating signals to her brain. She groaned in his mouth and spread her legs wider to properly invite his cock inside of her. He kept up the thrusting, each time frustratingly stopped by the protective bottoms.

Just as she felt his hand reaching for her bikini, she snapped to her senses.

"No, stop. You can't, uhhhh, fuck me...ohhhh," she moaned, as the youth's bulbous head came into direct contact with her wet lips. He was so close, just a bit further...when she felt her entrance stretching, she came to her senses. "We can't!" she cried, pushing at his chest.

Jacob backed up, and her legs snapped shut. "Sorry," he said, breathing hard. "I got carried away. I've never, you know, done that before. It was, like, instinctual."

"I get it...I was feeling it too. But we can't," she said, feeling overheated at almost letting the young buck into her bareback. "I'm married, of course...and if you, well, I'm not on birth control, so it's not safe." Jane felt herself go red at the wider implications of what she was saying.

"I get it. Sorry."

She smiled, "It's okay. Let's do something else."

He smiled and said, "Okay."

His hand was idly caressing her thigh, which was distracting her all over again, fuzzing her brain and losing whatever train of thought she'd had. They'd been so close...her pussy burned with need. When he moved his hand up, near her labia, she re-spread her knees slightly to signal her approval. He fumbled at her, dipping under her bottoms, exploring her lips until he found her hard clit, singing its passion from their almost-union. Jane moaned loudly and said, "There...more..."

He did, but his rhythm was off, so she took his hand in hers, showing him the right pressure and speed. He picked it up quickly, and she was soon moaning her way towards a crushing orgasm. Jacob put his other hand on her breast. It got her close...so close, she needed him to finish her off.

"Put them inside," she moaned, grabbing his hand and putting his fingers at her entrance. When he pushed one finger deep into her pussy, she screamed her pleasure to the sky, vagina clamped down on the questing digit. "FUCK ME!"

Despite the confusion this message brought, Jane was glad the teenager didn't act on her directions. He probably couldn't have pulled his finger from her anyways, with her thighs clamped on his hand.

When she calmed down, she pulled him towards her, and they reclined on the chair to rest. Jacob suckled at her tits again, producing more confusing thoughts. Over and above her own determination to not fuck the young man to save the sanctity of her marriage, there was the question of birth control to consider. She was close to a dangerous time of her cycle, and unlike Tim, he was surely virile; any kind of unprotected coitus could be dangerous.

After a time, her young almost-lover pulled away from her, leaving her breast a tingling wet mess, firm nipples presenting to the sky despite her age. When she checked the time she was shocked to see their afternoon was over, and she had to bid him goodbye with a tinge of regret. She enjoyed their time together so much she didn't want it to stop...which might be a bad thing.

When Tim burst into the door an hour later, she giggled at his enthusiasm and they didn't even make it to their bedroom, instead rutting on the kitchen island. Jane kissed her husband passionately, happy to feel his love between her legs. The need that built up from Jacob's visits was getting more urgent with each day.

She described what she'd done with the young man while they fucked, leaving out the brush with penetration on the lounger. It didn't actually happen, and might stress Tim out unnecessarily.

The rest of the evening was quiet, spent on their normal routine. Jane went to lay out the outfit she'd picked for Jacob the nights before, determined to wear it and get his reaction.