Jane Pays It Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As often as I can. Tim used to come with me, but he's busy and tired most of the time now. It's fine, I can come alone, although it is nice to have company." She smiled his way.

A sort of wall had risen between them since she'd confirmed that this would be their final day. He'd seemed understanding, but she still felt him pull away a bit. Needing to feel him back with her, at least for the rest of the day, she leaned in for a kiss, slow and sweet. He returned it, and the wall fell away as passion rose.

"I want you," he said, between kisses. "Tomorrow, the day after that, and after, forever."

"You're sweet, and young, and in lust...but I feel the same way."

"What if I come back tomorrow? What will you do?" His hand was in her hair, holding her head gently.

"I'll send you away." She gripped his bicep, feeling it flex as he pulled her closer.

"What if I come back the day after?" He pulled her onto his lap, and she felt his hard cock pressing into her butt.

"I'll ask you why you keep coming back, before sending you away." She ground her ass into him, before turning to straddle him, still kissing.

"It's because I can't stay away, I'll just keep coming back. I need you." With one hand he undid her short's button and zipper, the other sliding behind her into her now loose waistband to cup her ass.

Jane rode the rod now pressing into her pussy, the cloth between them chafing despite the dampness in her panties. "I'll keep sending you away." She felt her will weakening. "But if you're good, you might get a treat now and then."

"A bare breast?" he asked, lifting her shirt to expose her chest to the hills.

"Maybe two," she gasped, when he took her nipple deep.

"Can I suck them?" he murmured between nipples.

"Yes!" she cried. "Suck them!"

"Will you suck it? If I come back, will you suck my cock?" he husked.

"I won't be able to say no...ohhhh...uhhhh..." With a forceful wrench, she pulled away from Jacob, yanking at his shorts. "If you want one now, you'll need to take these off."

He hurried to disrobe, and Jane soon found her mouth stuffed full of teen cock, slurping and bobbing her head, anxious to feel him spurting into her gullet. Within minutes she had her wish, and he groaned his way through an explosive orgasm.

Jane was left on edge, not having come herself. Thankfully Jacob saw it and buried his hand in her panties, two fingers finding her entrance. The lusty wife thrust her hips up at his hand, trying to get more of him into her sopping vagina. The two of them managed to form enough of a rhythm to get her screaming her pleasure to the vista as she soaked his hand.

When she'd stopped quivering, Jacob leaned in to kiss her, pulling her hand from her pussy. After the kiss, he popped his fingers in her mouth, forcing her to taste her own juices. It wasn't anything she'd done with Tim, and the newness sent a tremble of desire for more through her body. What might this young man have a taste for that she'd never done before?

It took a bit for her to calm down, watching Jacob pull his shorts and underwear back up from his ankles. She watched his limp cock until it disappeared into his clothing, and found herself looking forward to seeing it again. They had a half day left.

***

"I can go on walks with you again," Tim said.

Jane smiled. "It's fine. You're busy, I don't need you to, it's just nice to have company. If you want to, then I'm happy to have you come with me. Let me finish."

"Okay."

***

On the way back to the house, Jane could feel the wall start to rebuild. Desperate to keep it from coming back, she held Jacob's hand in the car. When they got back, she dragged him to the shower, but insisted on keeping it short.

Despite her efforts, warm water and soap, coupled with roaming hands, had her distracted. It wasn't the first time she'd been nude with him, but the first where she allowed herself to sink into the feel of his body on hers...his wet, hard cock brushing against her, sending prickles of desire through her pussy.

When they got out of the shower, she found her short robe, and dug one out of Tim's closet for Jacob. After a busy day, she wanted to relax, so took him to the couch and lay on it, spooning, and put on a movie.

***

"How was the movie?" Tim asked.

"I have no idea."

***

Before the opening titles had finished, Jacob had turned her head to his, kissing her gently, exploring hers with his tongue. It was a loving kiss, full of passion, completely drawing her attention. As they necked, his hand delved into her robe, finding her breast, her nipple already hard for his touch.

Jane rolled onto her back, shoulder in Jacob's chest, and he leaned in to keep the kiss going. She lay there, passive, letting his hands roam where they will. His first move was to pull the tie of her robe, and she felt the sides loosen until he pushed them, exposing her nudity.

She moaned into his mouth as his hand roamed further south, finding her shaved mons and dragging two fingers through her drenched labia. His rough fingers sawed against her soft, wet clit, making her cry out her pleasure and spread her legs. She needed him to put them in her, but he didn't, instead just rubbing her where she'd shown him before.

He'd learned quickly, and she was soon gasping out an orgasm, brain on fire from the multiple attacks on her pussy and her neck, where he nibbled and sucked.

***

Jane twisted, lifting her hair to show Tim the hickey that was just starting to fade.

***

Nerves still afire with lust, Jane dug into Jacob's robe, easily pulling out his hard cock, running her palm along the shaft. Attention fully on his erection, Jane was surprised when she once again tasted her juices on his fingers, stuffed in her mouth. She sucked, running her tongue around and between the invading digits, moaning her need.

It would have been so easy to pull him on top of her, to spread her legs and pull him into her, but he surprised her again by rolling her away. Spooning again, she felt him lift the robe and then his molten rock hard cock was planted between her cheeks. The hand under her was gripping a tit, while his other hand was lifting her cheek, letting his cock dig into her crack. His shaft rubbed against her back door, an unfamiliar feeling but not unpleasant.

Eyes closed, Jane sank into Jacob's embrace, letting the sensations of his touch wash over her. The fog was back, letting her sink deep into her lust without outside interference.

Jacob was now thrusting with his hips, running the length of his cock along her asshole. She could feel him tickling her sensitive sphincter with his head, poking into her depths before moving up. It felt...different. A trail of moisture was left in his wake, lubing his thrusting. She'd never had anal sex before, and wasn't sure if she wanted it now, but was too caught up in the moment to stop him.

Each roll of his hips ran his dick along her o-ring, so much so that she started angling her hips along with him, trying to line his leaking tip with her ass, to see what might happen if they hit the right angle at the right moment.

Instead of his taking her anal virginity, they missed, and he popped down, between her thighs. Jane moaned, instantly aware that his bare cock was now against her labia. He kept thrusting, running his girth through her dripping vulva, her own lubrication easily soaking him.

He was getting dangerously close to penetration again. The foreplay had her hotter than she'd been in years. She could feel herself dripping, adding to their sticky union, hoping he'd just...slip in. Jane instinctively tilted her hips, giving the young cock knocking at her entrance an open lane, and he took advantage. On his next thrust, he hit dead center.

Jane sighed as she felt herself open up for him, her wet sheath easily taking several inches of his cock. A welcome feeling of fullness came over her, but it wasn't enough. "Don't stop," she murmured, pushing her butt back to him and taking more of his length into her greedy pussy.

With a slow groan, Jacob pushed again, easing the rest of his cock into her. Jane was transfixed by the feel of a strange cock in her pussy for the first time in decades. All of the sexual play that week had led up to this, and it was exactly what she needed.

"Fuck me," she said, abandoning all thoughts of her husband.

Jacob pulled out part way and pushed in, his fully lubed cock strumming her nerves and causing stars to form in her vision at how full she felt.

Once more, out and in, and then she heard him grunt behind her. Warmth spread through her pelvis as he filled her, splashing the entrance to her womb where her greedy cervix let it all pass.

Not wanting to be left behind, Jane picked up where he left off, thrusting on his spasming cock, the forceful penetration sending her over the edge. Jane came, her pussy milking his young cock, squeezing and massaging to extract every ounce of his essence.

Spent, neither of the lovers moved, even to let him pull himself out. When he'd softened enough, he fell out naturally, followed by a stream of his semen, which flowed down onto her robe.

Jane wasn't done. She rolled off the couch and pulled Jacob up after her, taking him to her bed where she lay back, spread her legs invitingly, and had the no-longer-virgin teenager fuck her properly.

***

Jane searched Tim's face for a reaction, then finished with, "If I invite him back, I guarantee you he'll be balls deep inside of me in minutes. I'll be begging him to fuck me, and I don't know how our marriage can survive that. I'm...not even sure it can survive what I did."

Time stared at his wife, stunned by her confession. It had been her rule about the sex, and hers to break, but it was so unexpected. Was this the end of his marriage? She loved Jacob, or was close to it, but where did that leave him? While struggling to form a response, he noted something: he was rock hard. How could it be that he was turned on by the thought of his wife having sex with another man?

"Do you still love me?" he asked.

"Of course. That was never a question. I guess I have enough love for two, but I won't do anything to jeopardize what we have."

Tim felt a flood of relief, and knew there was only one response he could give. "Invite your young man to come back. We'll be fine."

A tear whisked down his wife's cheek, and a glimmer of a smile flickered across her face. "Are you sure?"

In response, he tackled her and showed her how sure he was.

Later, desire slaked, Tim asked the nagging question that had to be addressed. "What if you get pregnant?"

***

Jane waddled to the front room just as Jacob walked in the door, done with college for the day. He wrapped her up in a pair of lean, strong arms, kisses raining on her face.

"Carefully, carefully," she said between kisses.

"Sorry," he said, letting her go in order to put his hands on her belly. "How is the baby?"

"Kicking up a fuss. I think he's ready to come out."

"Just a few weeks left. Can I get you anything?"

"A foot massage? Then maybe...?"

"Whatever you want," he grinned, leading her to the guest bedroom - his room now, for all intents and purposes.

Laying her down on the bed, he took Jane's socks off and set to work massaging them with his strong hands. She was used to him making her groan, but usually it was for other reasons. For now, she'd take the massage.

Minutes later, her legs were up and his face was buried in her pregnant pussy, licking her to a satisfying orgasm.

They lay together after, his erection poking her in the back. "If you give me a few minutes, I can bend over and you can put your impregnating cock to its best use," she said.

"It's okay. Whenever you're ready."

"I read that sex can make the baby arrive faster."

"I'll fuck you every day," he promised.

"And Tim will do it every night. Between the two of you, I should pop soon."

"Then I'll get to put another one in you," he murmured. "And we'll keep these flowing with milk for a few more years at least." Knowing what he wanted, she'd unbuttoned her top, exposing her breasts, which thanks to the pregnancy and his incessant suckling, were already engorged. He latched on, and was soon drinking.

"You'll have to save some," she warned.

"There's always formula," he said, voice thick with her cream.

"You're bad," she laughed. "Tim doesn't want to drink from me. I think he likes saving that bit for you." She was caressing his hair as he sucked.

"Do you think you're up for a drink yourself?" he asked, a glint in his eye.

"Always," she said, reaching for his fly.

***

Tim heard a noise, waking up instantly. "Is it time?" he asked the darkness.

"I think so. My water just broke," came Jane's voice.

"I'll get your bag and wake Jacob."

"We have time. Come here and kiss me."

He reached for her next to him, and found her by touch, rolling to kiss his wife. She returned it fully, with passion. "I love you," he said.

"Thank you, my love. I love you too."

Tim had heard her say this often in the last 9 months. He was never sure if she was saying 'I love you too', or 'I love you two', and honestly he didn't mind either way.

***

Jane looked down at the baby in her arms, exhausted but happy. A beautiful baby boy, aptly named Jake. To the outside world, he was hers and Tim's but the three of them knew that Jake had been conceived by his father, Jacob. She was sure it was the day of the hike, but they'd had sex many, many times, and never with protection, so it could have been the day she called him back, or the day after, or after that.

Jacob had a place near the college he attended, but he rarely slept there, instead sleeping in the guest room, ready to help Jane however she needed in the morning. For the first many months it had been for sex and daytime companionship when he didn't have class, but lately it had been to help with household stuff.

Between her young lover, her husband, and now her baby, Jane had plenty of love to give.