Jane Pays It Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Tim, while watching TV to wind down for the evening, heard his wife singing as she wandered through the house. It was an old tune from their high school days, something they used to dance to. Was she remembering their time together, or just singing a random tune?

Following an impulse, he turned off the TV and turned the same song onto the stereo before going to find her. When she heard the music, she came out of their room, smiling. Tim took her in his arms and started dancing, swaying like they did years ago. It was beautiful and made Tim smile to feel his wife clutch hard to him.

When the song was done, she quickly kissed him and went back to what she was doing in their room. Tim poked his head in the door to see her humming the song under her breath while arranging some clothes on her dresser. The outfit she'd skipped wearing that day.

Jacob was going to be a happy guy tomorrow afternoon. As Tim walked away, he realized he was smiling and happy as well.

***

Wednesday dawned, and Jane found herself alone in bed, Tim having already left for work. She got up, going about her normal routine, cleaning the house and shopping for the household. It was all just a distraction from her actual task: waiting for the afternoon.

Time seemed to drag, but it eventually arrived. Jane was too worked up to eat, so just nibbled on a salad while watching the clock. At 12:15, she went to her room to change into her special outfit, before going to the pool deck. She knew that the line was blurring between doing the young man a favour and growing attached to him, but found herself too attracted to him to resist.

When she heard the telltale steps of her young man on the gravel, Jane felt a flush of desire hit her, almost prompting her to strip naked for him, but she held firm.

Jacob opened the side gate and stopped dead. The vision he found took his breath away, and it took a bit of time before he could speak. "Wow, you look amazing, Jane."

She stood up from the chair, to let him see her fully, smiling when he gasped. It wasn't an outfit she could wear out of the house, no, this was something for the eyes of a lover in private. The term 'lover' was pushing it a bit; they had only fooled around a little, but in her heart she was starting to think of him that way.

When Jacob had stopped taking in every detail of the teddy she was wearing, including her twirl, he swiftly moved in to kiss her, which she eagerly accepted with open lips. Jane pressed herself against him, trying to feel his body on hers.

Poolside chairs were no place to take a teddy off. When they came up for air, Jane took Jacob by the hand and led him inside. She'd thought about her bed, but discarded it as it was her marriage bed. Instead she took him to the guest bedroom, stopping next to it and turning to face him. Wife and teenager stood in place, a pause to contemplate what was going to happen, until they resumed their kiss.

Jane hadn't considered how different it would feel being next to a bed with him, regardless of the room. It felt like a step too far, even though she had no intention of letting him fuck her. It just seemed to suit the outfit.

The horny wife tried to keep Jacob's frame of mind front and center. He'd never undressed a woman, never mind one wearing a white teddy made of sheer cloth. Watching his shaking hands lift to the straps on her shoulders to pull them away drove the point home, and each tie he unlaced, and button he unfastened left her more and more exposed, until she was left in nothing but sheer white panties. Her large breasts heaved with each intake of air, nipples harder than they'd been in years, aching for his mouth to latch on.

He did, leaning in to suckle, pleasure spiking in her brain, drawing a gasp from her open mouth. Jacob's lips were busy but a hand was free, which he used to push her panties down, exposing her freshly shaved pussy.

Jane spared a thought for Tim, and what he might be thinking at work, knowing she was wearing, at least temporarily, her lingerie. He didn't know about the shave, though, that was done just for Jacob and what she hoped he might do.

When she was naked, she turned to pull back the covers of the bed, listening to the quick movements behind her and smiling at his eagerness, feeling flattered. She lay down on the bed before shattering his hopes. "We aren't going to fuck. You know we can't, but I had hoped to teach you about cunnilingus."

It took a moment for the emotions to finish crossing his face, but when they did he nodded and said, "I would love to."

"Good," she said, beckoning him to join her on the bed and spreading her legs.

Jacob was soon between her thighs, on his knees and staring down at her pussy. Jane knew she was wet, her labia swollen with need, and hoped to feel his tongue on her soon.

"No woman will be mad at you if you take your time to start slow, even if she's extremely turned on, like I am for you right now."

Jacob smiled. "You make me feel good everytime you say things like that."

"It's true. You arouse me, and I can't wait to put my hands and mouth on you each afternoon. You can start by nibbling on my thighs."

It was an abrupt segue, but she was dying to be touched. When his warm lips sucked at her legs, teeth nipping, she cried out.

"Ohhh, that's it. Rub my other leg." He followed directions beautifully, ramping up Jane's already high inner tension.

"Blow on me...that's it...mmmm...lick my labia, just a little...ooooh...now the other side...nnngg..touch me, one finger, run it bottom to top...oohhHHHHhhhhh...yes, again...Jacob, yes...now your tongue...."

Her stream of consciousness directions were followed to the tee. She could feel her arousal dripping from her, creating a river of need down her ass crack. "The place I showed you yesterday...lick it...Hooohhhhh...more, faster, harder, jesus Jacob you're going to make me, fuck that's it, I'm close, aaahhhhhyeaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Her final scream echoed through the house, as she thrashed on the guest bed, hands clenched into fists on the sheets. Jane did her best not to smother him with her pussy, but didn't want him to pull away either. All life seemed to drain from her, and she collapsed into a puddle of a woman, seeping into the sheets along with her ejaculate.

Jacob could have taken advantage at that point. He had a docile wife, naked and happy, legs spread, vagina pulsing in time with her orgasm. It would have taken all of a second's work to climb her body and shove his erection deep inside of her. She wouldn't have fought, would have welcomed him into her inner sanctuary, the entrance to her womb. She'd have fucked him like a wild woman, eager to feel his cock kicking in her vagina, delivering his payload deep into her.

He didn't. He just lay down next to her and took her into his arms, cuddling while she recovered from the mindblowing orgasm he'd given her. It was only after she'd shown signs of rational thought that he took a nipple into his mouth. He was truly a breast man.

To thank him for his wonderful gift, Jane laid him on his back and returned the favour with an enthusiastic blowjob, gratefully swallowing his first load. Exhausted afterwards, they lay together. Jane could feel sleep tugging at her but she resisted it, afraid that Tim would come home to find them like this. It would be hard to convince him that she'd stayed true to her rule about not fucking.

It became distracting to lay with him, fully nude, skin on skin, her soft body on his lean one, so they went for a swim instead, doing laps together and splashing and laughing until it was time for him to go.

"Again tomorrow?" he asked, as he was walking to the gate.

The thought of going through the same wait in the morning frustrated Jane. "Yes...can you come earlier than 12:30? Tim is gone by 8:00..."

"I'll be here at 8:30," he promised, giving her a final kiss.

Jane waved him out the gate, feeling like she could have spent the rest of the day with him, carefree and laughing. Her mind turned to Tim coming home, and she smiled a different smile, as she anticipated describing it all to him.

True to her word, when he got home she went over every word, gesture and lick while they got naked and started fucking. When she got to the oral sex, Tim paused his thrusts, looking down at her. Jane felt a flutter of nervousness that she'd gone too far this time, but when he picked up pounding her pussy with increased vigor she knew it was fine. A part of her wondered how far she could go and still receive the same enthusiastic response.

When they were satisfied, Tim remarked, "I think I'm hitting my energy limit. I'm not a young guy any more. You can stop with him anytime, and I thank you for your help in paying it forward."

Jane turned to look at him. "Oh. I had invited him to come over early tomorrow. Is it okay if we have another day? I don't want to disappoint him."

"Sure. I can't complain about the results," he said with a leer.

Jane laughed, relieved that she had one more day with Jacob. Her heart flipped when she thought of his smile and his lips on hers...and his cock.

***

Tim's evening started as usual, dinner, TV, relaxing with a drink. An hour before his bed time, he finally noticed that the house was quiet, and he hadn't seen Jane in a bit. He got up to go find her and see how she was doing, thoughts racing.

He found her in the guest room, humming, stripping the sheets from the bed. "Need any help?" he asked.

She looked up. "No, it's okay. I'll take care of my own mess." It was said with a bit of cheek, and a touch of embarrassment.

Tim watched her for a half second before going back to the TV. He knew his marriage was rock solid, but it felt like he was seeing Jane blossom into a happier, more content woman. It made him happy, but he wondered what the root of it was.

***

Jane woke up in time to wish Tim a good day and see him out the door. She had a different plan for spending a full day with Jacob, instead of a lust-filled afternoon.

She drank her coffee at the kitchen island, keeping an eye out back for Jacob. At 8:30, he came through the gate, and she beckoned for him to join her. He was wearing light shorts and a t-shirt, without the towel and water, which pleased her.

"Hey," she said softly, when he came through the door.

"Hey back," he said, taking in her outfit of shorts and form-fitting blouse. "You look really nice."

Jane watched his eyes roam over her chest, sure that he could see her erect nipples through the material. "Have you eaten?" she asked.

"Just some cereal."

"I thought, that is, I had hoped you'd want to join me on a hike this morning. Don't worry, we'll still have the afternoon. I have some bad news as well."

Jacob's face morphed a couple times as she delivered her hurried speech. It came out too fast, and didn't make sense in her own head, so she backed up and tried again. "We have all day, so I want to go on a hike nearby to a great spot to see the valley. Okay?"

He nodded.

"We will still have this afternoon to be intimate, and we'll have to shower after the hike..."

He smiled and took a step, leaning in to kiss her on the neck.

Jane craned her head to give him room. "But the bad news is that today is the last we'll have together. I have to stop it, for a couple reasons. We don't have to get into that now if you like."

"Let's get into it," he mumbled, mouth occupied with sucking flesh.

"Um, okay, oooh...that's really distracting," she tried. "Mmmmm, yessss..." She pulled his head up to hers, planting a kiss on his lips, distracting him in turn. "Maybe we can start with the intimacy," she groaned when he pulled at the sides of her blouse, untucking it from her shorts.

The heat of his arms on her back seared her skin as he reached into her shirt, fumbling for the clasp of her bra.

"Mmmpph," she said through their kiss, trying to pull his shirt over his head. It became a tug-of-war to see who could undress whom faster, until they were down to boxers and panties. Her breasts squashed up against his chest, rigid nipples tingling where they rubbed on his skin, one clasped in his large hand.

When he came up for air, leaving her gasping, he dove for her tit, sucking her nipple deep. "Uhhhh...you make it hard to have a conversation," she said, swept away by his passion.

"You're so hot, I can't think of anything else," he responded between breasts.

"Good answer," she moaned, feeling for his underwear and signaling her need by pulling on the front.

He dropped them in no time, his hard prick soon filling her palms.

"I need to have you in me," Jane said, instantly regretting how it came out. She dropped to her knees and plunged her head down on his, taking him as far as she could. A slight gag, and then she was pushing, trying to get as much of his length into her throat as possible.

"Fuck, Jane, it's too much," Jacob groaned, and she knew she'd done it to him again. Quickly pulling back, she let him come in her mouth, gratefully swallowing his gift.

When she let him go, she gulped the last of his slimy load down, feeling the warm pool of his semen travel down her esophagus.

"Your turn," he murmured, surprising her by picking her up in his arms and carrying her to the guest bedroom and placing her down before climbing between her thighs before pulling her panties down.

Jane stared up at her young lover, feeling happy, content to stay naked here in bed with him. The haze of lust that surrounded her hid the rest of her life. Her marriage, her husband, her life outside of being with this passionate teenager. The only thing stopping a complete union was her insistence they not have intercourse, and she felt it between them like a tangible barrier. She ached to take him into her, but knew that the danger was too great. When he dipped his head to her sex, she ran her fingers through his hair, letting out happy sighs in time with his lapping tongue.

Jane felt herself sinking deeper into the lustful haze that had been hovering around her for days. The fog of desire which made it hard to think of what was right, and led to the moving goalsticks of what she permitted to happen. She had to put the brakes on, to slow down their inevitable slide to intercourse, knowing it would almost certainly hurt Tim. She avoided thinking about how hurt he would be to hear about her growing feelings for the young man.

When the youth was done making her scream with passion, they lay together quietly, him nursing at her breast. It should have been comforting, but having come down from her sexual high, she felt the lingering bad news between them.

Jacob broke the silence, "Is this for sure the last time?"

Jane struggled to find an answer. She didn't want it to end, but had to abide by her husband's wishes. As she was trying to formulate a response that would encapsulate this without letting on that Tim knew about them, it occurred to her to include herself in the equation. What did she want?

Instantly, the answer to his question was clear.

***

Tim spent the full day at work, coming home at his usual hour, ready for dinner and time spent with his wife hearing about her day with Jacob. He walked in, his cock hard, but was surprised to find the kitchen cold and empty, and Jane nowhere to be found.

He checked a few rooms before heading out to the pool. He found Jane there, reading in her bikini. She looked up when he walked out, and said, "Hey, you're home! I booked us a late table at Georgio's, so once you've rested let's get dressed and go out."

Tim smiled and walked to give her a kiss. He'd expected to get a text this afternoon, but nothing had arrived all day. "That sounds great. What about Jacob? Did he not show up today?"

"Oh yeah, he did. We spent the day hanging out, then we had a talk about what we were doing, and decided it was best to end things. I'm your wife, after all."

"Glad it's all sorted. It was a wild thing, and maybe we can revisit it in the future, but it was going to kill me," he joked.

"No kidding. Go get a drink to relax, we need to head out in an hour."

Dinner was great, his company her usual lovely self, however Tim could tell there was something different about her. There was a light missing in her eyes that was there only a day ago, when putting on outfits for Jacob. Tim dismissed it as him being sensitive...it was only fair that she felt sad about ending it...wasn't it?

A couple days passed, and then the weekend hit. Jacob didn't come over the entire time, which made sense to Tim. No use coming by to be tortured by seeing the woman who used to be rocking his world. The worst part was the glances Jane sent towards the side gate, as if she was hoping someone would come through it.

A few days later, with no sign of bubbly Jane re-emerging, Tim sat her down to have a talk. "Are you sad I put an end to the Jacob thing?"

"No, it was the right call."

"Are you sure? I could have given you a few more days if you were having fun..."

Jane faced him directly, piercing him with her eyes. "We had to end it. I was...feeling things, Tim, and I could tell he was too. Things no married woman should be feeling. I felt vibrant and sexy when I was making him come. Powerful. There was no loss of feelings for you, but I just knew the intimacy was becoming inappropriate."

"If it was up to you, would you have ended it?" Tim dreaded the answer, but had to know. Where did his marriage stand?

Jane's response was scarily slow in coming. Finally, she said, "I asked myself that question. What did I want? The answer was, I wanted both of you...but I know it can't be, so I ended it."

Tim felt a wave of relief that she'd chosen him, and also like he'd dodged a bullet he didn't even know was coming...but maybe should have. When Jane turned away, he caught the same look of sadness that had been on her face for a week. It tore at his heart, knowing it was his odd desires that had led to it. If he'd never encouraged her to start this almost-affair, she'd still be the same happy wife he loved.

It hit him then, that she was still the wife he loved, no matter what she'd been doing with Jacob. She loved him, gave him her all, and had enough love in her heart for more. Thinking over the days last week when she'd been pleasuring him, and vice versa, she never failed to be there for him when he got home. Never failed to make love to him. It could be that she was just ready to be fucked by the time spent with Jacob, but he didn't think it was that.

It felt more like she was sharing the experience with him. Sharing her love, her desire, with two men at the same time.

He went to find his wife in their bedroom. "Do you want him back?"

Jane just looked tired. "I already made the decision to end it. I chose you, as I always will. You're my husband."

"I know, but it's my fault, and I don't want you to be sad anymore. The time spent last week with him in the day, and me in the evening, was perfect. We can go back to that; you can share your love with both of us, just like you wanted."

"I can't, Tim. I just can't. Each day I slipped further and further into love with him. That final day..." she looked at him with a kind of dread. "I guess I'd better tell you everything."

Tim listened, fascinated, as his wife described how the final day with Jacob went.

***

Once Jane and Jacob had recovered from their early morning play, she insisted on taking him to a spot she liked to go to during the summer months. She called it a hike but it was more of a brisk walk. They brought a backpack with some snacks and water, and she spent the hour plus pointing out cool views and vistas. It was a bit of a climb, leaving them panting by the end, with almost 360 degrees of hills and trees to stare at while snacking.

"How often do you come out here?" Jacob asked, once they'd finished eating.