Jane - Virgin to Expensive Call Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane's lesbian education continues.
3.4k words
4.39
4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers

As they walked back inside Hanna dropped their clothes on a chair and wandered to the fridge. Jane still naked and wet was surprised at how casual Hanna was with her nudity.

"Your not putting anything on?" said Jane.

"Well as we will be naked again once we have eaten really don't see the point, but if your not comfortable chuck something on. You happy with an omelette, I do a mean one?" replied Hanna.

"Yeah sounds yummy." Jane replied.

As she stood there naked Jane was in a quandary, should she chuck something on or follow Hanna's lead and remain naked. Having just experienced her first sexual encounter she was still buzzing and as she was wanting to open her horizons, Jane followed Hanna's lead and naked went and sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

Once they had eaten and the dishes were in the washer, Hanna took Jane's hand and lead her towards her room.

"Ready for more fun." grinned Hanna.

As they entered Hanna's room she turned Jane around and pushed her down on the bed, then dropping down on her rubbing their breasts together she lightly kissed her mouth. Jane opened her mouth allowing Hanna's tongue to enter and they started a long slow tongue fencing kiss. As Hanna felt Jane's hard nipples pressing against her breasts and her breathing starting to labour she broke the kiss and started licking her way around to her ear taking the lob between her lips and sucking deeply.

Jane's hard nipples tingled like being connected to an electricity supply as Hanna's movements cause her breasts to brush over them, when the kiss broke as she gained her breath all she could do was emit low moans as the pleasure was so fav. Eventually she wrapped her hands around Hanna's back and started dragging her nails along close to the spine getting murmurs of pleasure from Hanna.

Hanna started to move down Jane's body leaving a trail of nips with her lips brushing of her nipples causing her to arch as her teeth tugged at them, finally she tongued around her belly button and as she came towards the delicate flower she could feel the heat coming from her. Hanna lifted herself up smiling at Jane as she brought a finger to her lips then slipped of the bed.

Jane was mystified her body tingling on the verge of another climax and suddenly it all stopped, what was Hanna up to as she slipped from the bed and rummaged thru one of her boxes. Then her legs where being spread her toes sucked on and once more Hanna was moving up her body, as she closed in on Jane's dripping flower, there was a buzzing sound and like a bee searching for nectar a small vibrator slid across her lips just touched her clit before moving back and slowly slipped into her pussy. For Jane it was exquisite her back arched again, a low growl came from her as her climax arrived.

Hanna in full control of the moment brought her other toy into play, with her thumb holding the vib in Jane's pussy she brought her wand down on Jane's clit, the result was drenching.

As her body trembled thru her climax the wand came down on her clit and Jane exploded with a massive climax, her body twisting and convolution her juice gushed from her spraying over Hanna's face and chest while a roar escaped her that should let the neighbors know of her pleasure.

"Arrggggh Fuucckkk Fuck god no more please please."

Hanna held the wand in place a fraction longer before dropping it by the poor girls body slipping the vib back out then climbing up to embrace Jane bringing her face in close so Jane could lick her juice from it.

"Good. Now try an relax."

The girls just squirmed against each other, Jane like a kitten lapping at Hanna's damp glowing face and neck as she took in the taste of her juice that was coating her. They slowed to a gentle cuddle and Hanna once again grinned knowing it was going to be a long sticky night.

"I have another toy, do you want to see and try it Jane?"

"Mmm yes as long as I can survive after that last orgasm."

Hanna smiled and held up her double ended dildo, getting Jane to scoot up the bed a bit and open her legs, then she took one end of the dildo between her lips and started sucking on it, then lent forward and placed the other end at Jane's lips.

Jane got the idea and followed Hanna's lead sucking the dildo in her mouth, while Hanna gripped the middle and started moving the dildo back and forward fucking both their mouths. As the dildo became dripping with their saliva Hanna slipped it from her mouth then drew it out of Jane's mouth, she turned it around and the end she had been sucking on she started to push into Jane's pussy.

Jane watched as the dildo slowly slid into her pussy with ease, still being soaked from her earlier orgasm obviously helped. As the dildo reached to the point where it was buried to the handle Hanna moved her pussy against the other end and once the tip had slipped between her lips she started working it in deeper while at the same time withdrawing from Jane's pussy.

Once the dildo got nearly as deep into Hanna's pussy as it had been in Jane's she then worked it back the other way going slowly at first then picking up the pace.

Jane sat there mesmerized watch the dildo sliding in and out of their pussies get slick with their juices. Hanna took her hand from the dildo and pressed forward pushing more into Jane as her own pussy engulfed the remaining til their pussies where touching. With the dildo buried deep in both of them Hanna slipped a hand around Jane's back and then started to fuck the two of them working her hips so they separated slightly then driving them back together with the dildo jerking inside them and their pussy lips becoming creamier each time they mashed together.

Jane could feel another small orgasm coming on as Hanna picked up the pace driving herself to a climax. As they both hit another orgasm they wrapped their arms around one another holding each other tight together as they ground their pussies in a very wet orgasmic moment. They kissed deeply, Jane shuddering from the bliss she was in while not in control due to Hanna having more strength and practice at doing this.

Finally they collapsed in a heap panting hard from the twisting and grinding of their hips the dildo still buried deep between them. As they regained their breaths they slowly unwound themselves with the dildo slowly reappearing as they drew their legs apart. Hanna reached down drawing the dildo out and showing Jane how it glistened with their combined juices.

"Want to suck it clean?" said Hanna extending the dildo to Jane.

Jane in a total trance took the dildo and brought it to her mouth where she proceeded to lick and suck the juices from it, dropping back down in the bed like a baby with a new toy. Hanna watched then finally lay down beside Jane running her fingers all over her body.

At some stage the two of them must have dropped off to sleep as Jane awoke to the early morning birds chirping her head resting on Hanna's thigh and the heady smell of sex from her nose against Hanna's pussy. She needed a shower as her body was coated in a mixture of sweat and sex juice and the sheets where soaked.

Jane managed to slip from the bed and walked naked into the bathroom turning the shower on to the cold setting and stepped under the water flow, as she stood there shivering from the icy blast of water she felt Hanna's hands wrap around her and her mouth brush her ear.

"Bloody cold let's turn to the warm setting shall we." said Hanna

"The cold was good for clearing my head." replied Jane.

"Enjoy yourself to much did you, was a lovely evening." Hanna said.

"That was mind blowing awesome, should've of tried that years ago can hardly wait for a repeat." purred Jane.

"Well I'm back working nights for the next couple of weeks, so another long session will have to wait. won't stop us having fun for brief periods if you really want more." replied Hanna. "What's you plan for the day?"

"Thought I'd head to the beach for a swim to start with, the cold ocean should put me back on equilibrium." Jane replied.

"Okay might join you then." said Hanna.

Jane slipped into her swimsuit and cut-offs, while Hanna put on her bikini and shorts then grabbing a towel each plus Hanna took her bag they strolled down to the beach. They dropped their towels shorts and bag by the trees, looking out on a two foot choppy surf.

"Race yah." called Jane.

The two girls ran down to the water with Jane plowing thru the first breaking wave before diving into the slightly bigger one behind and swam out a short distance. Hanna hit the water a bit behind and also dived in following Jane out. The two were soon treading water amongst the waves further out.

"Fuck it's cold." call Hanna

"Refreshing thou." said Jane.

Jane then started swimming across the bay with Hanna trailing behind, they soon were racing each other back and forth for awhile before Hanna headed in, while Jane stayed out a while longer. Jane came in and went to the beach shower to wash the salt water off herself before grabbing her towel and roughly drying herself. Hanna having come out of the surf first was still a bit damp and her nipples were showing prominently in her bikini top from the cold. They eventually pulled their shorts on grabbed the towels and Hanna's bag and headed to the cafe for coffee.

As they sat admiring the view and sipping their coffees Hanna discussed plans for a spa pool party.

"Jenna you met when I moved in and I know Reggie will be a starter, so it will be a fun night, probably have it in about three weeks time when we can tie up our work schedules which should be even warmer weather by then." said Hanna.

With things agreed they headed back to the house with Hanna changing and heading for a gym session, leaving Jane to do housework.

Over the next few weeks they settled into a routine, which quite often involved fun in their morning shower. Jane swam at the beach most days and depending on the weather either hung out at the beach or came back to the house to sun bath mostly topless but sometimes she went fill nude. Hanna had let her have the little vibrator to play with and when naked in the backyard it could be heard buzzing away. Hanna most days would head to the gym for a solid workout and before heading off to work if Jane was lying out in the backyard would give her a nice nipple sucking.

As Jane lay naked on the lounger, Hanna knelt beside playing with her nipples before it was time to go to work.

"Now for tomorrow's party remember to get plenty of fruit in especially juicy peaches and strawberries. The girls have fun things they like doing with fruit especially fruit that is juicy." said Hanna as she rose to head to work.

After Hanna had left, Jane lay in the sun awhile longer before getting up and pulling on her jeans, then finding a top that wasn't to revealing to put on she went got her car out of the garage and headed for the fruit market. Going commando was something new but Hanna said she should try it as would give her a secret buzz, she just hoped she didn't get to moist and create a wet spot in her jeans.

So the day for their little spa pool party had arrived, the girls busied themselves getting cold cuts and snacks ready, plus setting the fruit Jane had got the night before out in bowls.

Jane just had a bikini on while Hanna as seem normal for her on a warm day just had on a string bikini bottom. Jenna was the first to arrive bouncing in with her 38C tits unrestrained other than by the tightness of the knot on the shirt she was wearing and cut-offs that barely even covered her butt. She hugged Hanna then turned to Jane smiling.

"Beautiful day for it, so you enjoying Hanna as a housemate?" "Want a hug." Jenna said.

As Jane went and hugged the girl feeling those big bobs press against her responded. "It's been very interesting getting to know her."

Jenna grinned. "Yeah she has a way about her that grows on you. By the way Reggie texted says she will be a little late. Knowing her probably dropped into get a new toy at the sex shop." "Well might as well get comfortable, what's to drink." With that Jenna pulled the knot on her shirt and dropped it on a chair and bent forward and gave a little shake.

"As always incorrigible, pinot gris fine for you to start." grinned Hanna.

"Make it a big one." responded Jenna

Jane pored wine into one of the larger wine glasses and handed it to Jenna. Grinning Jenna held the wine in front of her and dipped her nipples in before taking a sip.

"Mmm lovely." As Jenna held the glass against one of her breasts.

"Careful Jane she will have you sucking those big wine coated tits before you know it, as she loves having her nipples teased." Laughed Hanna.

At that moment Regina turned up (Reggie to her friends), as she walked in Jane couldn't help but gaze at the stunning girl. Still only 24 Reggie was 5'9" with a 36B-25-34 body an super fit with well defined muscles, long dark hair and a lovely olive complexion currently dressed in a tasteful backless dress with side slits running from her hips to just above the knee. By the way she moved it was obvious the dress was all she was wearing.

Reggie smiled at Jane. "I brought you a gift to welcome you to the pleasure club."

Taking a box from her bag she handed it to Jane. As Jane lifted the lid she was greeted by a big black dildo with a suction cup on the end.

"Oh wow!!" was her reply.

"Hanna said you enjoyed playing with some of her toys, so now you have one of your own. I'm told it was made from a mold of a real hung black dude. Just watch Jenna doesn't try to steal it." grinned Reggie.

Hanna took some of the food out by the spa and when she returned made sure every-bodies glass was topped up then slid her bikini bottom off.

"Everyone ready to relax in the spa." as she turned and naked strolled to the spa.

Reggie reached up an unclipped the top of her dress letting it slide down her body and then naked followed Hanna. Jenna's cut-offs soon were on the floor and she bounced her way to the pool. Jane watching the three naked girls climbing into the spa pool followed suit an discarded her bikini.

Reggie had slid into one of the recliner seats as had Hanna while Jenna was sitting in one of the far seats by Hanna with her big bobs floating in front of her. Jane slid into the seat by Reggie, the cool water was great with the sun beaming down on them.

As Reggie smiled at her she asked Jane. "So did Hanna tell you what we do for work?"

"Not ex-actually just that you mostly work nights." she replied.

Jenna laughed. "We work at a big warehouse in the industrial sector at a club called Rodellos. Ever hear of it?"

"No." was Jane's reply.

"Rodellos is a high class gentlemen's establishment, in others words a brothel." said Reggie.

"Wow!! So you work as call girls." said Jane.

"Indeed mostly at the club which is fabulous with themed rooms, but sometimes we do out calls." smiled Reggie.

"We three refer to ourselves as the pleasure club, which you are now an honorary member of. As Hanna has showed you we certainly now how to pleasure and you seemed to respond quite well to it." said Reggie.

With that Reggie leaned in and kissed Jane while her hand slipped between Jane's legs, her fingers stroking the lower lips while her thumb gently brushed the clit.

Jane's mouth opened accepting the kiss while her hips moved to the pleasure being applied.

Reggie's mouth slipped down in search of one of Jane's nipples and a moan escaped from Jane. While on the other side of the spa Jenna had slid over to allow Hanna to suck on her breasts. Reggie an expert in the art of the tease soon had Jane squirming and moaning from her magical fingers and tongue. At the other side of the pool the water was splashing about as Hanna and Jenna down in the water legs entwined arms wrapped around each other while enjoying a long slow kiss.

Reggie knowing Jane was close stopped and slid up out of the pool to the edge, reaching over she grabbed a banana peeling it then sliding it slowly into her mouth as she watched Jane who was slightly mystified why she had stopped.

"Yes yes mmm yes, just there mmm." came from the other two girls.

After slowly working the banana in and out of her mouth without damaging it, Reggie then took it and opening her legs wide slid the banana into her pussy until just a peck showed.

Grinning at Jane she said. "Would you like to nibble on my banana cock and make it disappear."

Jane immediately floated between Reggie's spread legs and start nibbling on the banana slowly extracting it while also teasing Reggie's lips and clit. Once the banana was gone Jane looked up at Reggie who's pussy was now quite creamy.

Taking a strawberry Reggie ran it thru her creamy lips then devoured it.

Offering a strawberry to Jane. "Mmm love strawberries and cream want to enjoy."

Following Reggie's lead Jane dipped the strawberry into Reggie's pussy cream before eating it. It didn't take long to polish off the strawberries, so Reggie picked up one of the peaches Hanna had pre peeled and slid it up between her breasts before biting into it causing more juice to run out dripping off her chin onto her breasts.

"I'm such a messy girl would you like to lick some of this juice from me?"

Jane stood and bent forward running her tongue over Reggie's breast licking up the peach juice that coated her, while Reggie picked up another peach and as she bit into more juice cascaded down her body.

"Woops."

Jane was enjoying sucking and licking Reggie's juice covered upper body. As Reggie finished the peach she slid back into the water cupping Jane's butt and guiding their legs together and as they started grinding together they dropped deeper into the water. With both close to climax it didn't take long for their cries of passion to mix with what was coming from Hanna and Jenna.

As the girls parted their legs from a tingling pleasure feast they all floated together for light cuddles and kisses.

While they sat or floated in the water recovering from the intensity of their fun.

Jane said. "So now I'm a member of your club are you suggesting I need to become a call girl."

Hanna replied. "Of-course not that would be for you to decide when or if you thought the time was right. For a start there is so much more about sex you would need to learn and understand. We three are totally bi-sexual which is why we are so good at what we do. For a start most of our customers are men which means you need to understand the art of pleasuring them and getting them to blow their load because in a lot of cases the quicker they cum the sooner a session can be over, you make more money that way. As you have never been with a man yet, then you're a long way from being ready to be a call girl if you were interested in becoming one."

To be continued.

Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers