Jane's beach Lesson

Story Info
Jane takes a naughty beach walk.
2k words
3.83
22.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

There was a light breeze that played with Jane's hair. Ruffling her blonde locks lightly as she walked down to the beach.

Alone and happy to be so. Jane padded on bare feet to the water's edge. Gentle waves rolled up the sand and buried her toes. She wriggled them in the sand as the waters swirled and her feet sank a little.

She smiled to herself and looked up and down the long beach. There wasn't anyone around and she sighed happily.

With a blue sky, a shining sun and presumed privacy. Jane reached behind her back and undid her bikini top. A small shrug later, she was topless and walking through the gentle surf as it rolled up and down the beach. Her hips swayed from side to side as she meandered a little deeper at times and then drifted back to having the waves only cover her toes.

Being topless felt good but she wanted to be naked. Another long look around assured Jane that she remained alone.

The Pandemic of Covid had made these walks safe enough for her to strip naked. She had done so twice before now and not been caught.

Jane giggled softly and felt a naughty thrill as she slipped off her bikini bottoms. Her eyes darted around but she felt reasonably secure.

Holding her top and bottoms in her left hand. Jane continued her sedate walk and revelled in the sensation of fresh air caressing her naked body. The small tuft of pubic hair over her pussy felt electrified as she went into the water. The waves felt so totally different against her cleanly shaved pussy lips too.

For Jane, everything felt more sensitive and fun when naked.

She half swam and half bobbed as she got a bit deeper. Her large breasts felt buoyed by the water and her big puffy nipples reacted to her nudity and the sensations. Pinging erect as she bit her lower lip and thought erotic thoughts.

The need to masturbate forced Jane's return to the shore to wade back to a decent footing. Her eyes kept vigil as she spotted a pile of driftwood and hurried over to it. The pile was sun bleached and dry. Twisted shapes of flotsam that had been blended by a high tide and deposited just for her. Or so it seemed.

A natural shelter had been created and Jane took full advantage. Sitting between two arching logs that held a tangle of other white and smooth branches. She placed her bikini on top of a log and sat on the smooth branches. They kept her buttocks off the sand as she spread her legs and leaned back.

Comfortable and assured that she would not be spotted. Jane began to tease herself. Massaging her tits with one hand while tracing around her mound with the fingers of the other.

She thrilled at the naughtiness of touching her naked body in a place that was normally public. She let her fingers drift over her outer lips and felt a small shivering trill of pleasure. An anticipatory moan whispered from her mouth as her pussy lit up and moistened further. She had begun to get wet as soon as she had started her walk. The knowledge of what she intended had been enough to heighten her arousal.

Now that she was nude and playing with herself. Her pussy was dripping and beginning to open. It was practically begging to be invaded by her fingers.

But Jane did not want to rush. The rareness of finding the beach completely deserted gave her the chance to indulge her desires to the maximum.

She teased and coaxed herself to new hights. Lightly running her fingers along her smooth outer lips until they were glistening wetly. Her nipples were so hard that it was almost painful. They tingled from every caress and she whimpered with need.

Finally, as the wind picked up and the waves became agitated, Jane plunged two fingers inside herself and let out a long low moan. It was an exhalation of breath that exclaimed both her pleasure and relief.

The teasing over with. Jane let herself go. Her thumb rubbed circles over her bean as she used her fingers to fuck herself. Her left hand mauled her tits, pulling on her nipples as her back arched and her eyelids shut.

Jane's body gyrated to the rhythm of her own fucking. Her hips rocking back and forth as she kept her hand clamped to her cunt and worked it faster. She could hear the squelching clearly as she began to gasp and moan with abandonment.

The sound of the birds and the surf receded, she became entranced with her own body.

As her fingers jammed in and out of her lusting pussy. She felt electrified from all the sensations that her body was experiencing. The sand between her toes, the smooth branches that she was wriggling her bum against, the quickening wind over her bare flesh. All of it heightened her pleasure.

The orgasm built. Waves of pleasure and emotion roiled within her. They began to clash together and, like ocean waves, curl over at the peaks so that she was foaming within herself.

"Unnggg, Unngghhhhuuhhh." She half moaned half yelped as everything reached a crescendo.

Her body spasmed, her toes curled and clenched. Her left hand slapped on to one of the logs and gripped it tightly. With an arching back and wide-open mouth. Jane experienced a massive orgasm that shook her entire frame.

Her buttocks were off the branches. Her feet pressed deeply into the sand and her shoulder blades dug into a branch. She was raised up with her hips high and pointing skyward as the tremors rolled through her.

Jane panted. Her chest jerked up and down rapidly as she gasped for air. Hyperventilating the sea breezes while her orgasm began to recede.

Slowly. She resumed her seat. Her pussy unclenched as she withdrew sopping wet fingers and lazily brought them to her mouth.

Languid and lazy from the orgasm. She sucked her fingers clean. Rolling her tongue around them to taste the sweet muskiness of her own juices.

Her legs remained splayed open as she rested with eyes closed. Both her arms were draped over the logs to either side. Leaving her in a relaxed pose as her breathing slowed and she let herself enjoy the post orgasmic bliss.

With her mind muzzy and happy from the release of endorphins. It took her a while to focus on a sound that had been buzzing away in her subconscious.

The buzzing noise became a bit clearer and Jane began to recognise it as unnatural.

Suddenly. Her brain switched on fully and her eyes flew open.

A drone hovered above her and it's beady camera eye was directed directly at her.

With a small squeal of shock, embarrassment and anger. Jane bolted upright, clapping her arms and hands over herself, covering her bare breasts and pussy.

Fully alert, flight mode kicked in, Jane's eyes darted to were she had left her bikini. It was not there; She flew into a panicky search until she saw it. The wind must have blown it onto the beach. Her top was close by, but the bottom part was nearly into the water.

Slightly hunched over and with her hands covering her shame. Jane scuttled towards her top. The drone buzzed louder as it manoeuvred to follow her.

"Go away." She squealed tearfully. Angry and ashamed at the same time.

With the drone in pursuit. Jane grabbed both parts of her bikini and floundered into the sea. Hiding her nudity under the undulating waters while she tried to dress.

It was a struggle. She lost her grip on the top as she wriggled on her bottoms. Unable to go deeper for fear of losing her footing. Her bare tits jiggled above the waterline as the waves rose and fell.

Anger was rising in Jane as she half swam and lunged for her top.

"Fucking pervert." She screamed loudly as she struggled to tie the back strings. Her large boobs barely covered by the askew triangles of material.

The drone pulled away once she adjusted her top and begun to wade back to the beach.

As she ran up the sandy shore. She saw the drone land and a dark-haired man pick it up. He cheekily waved at her and grinned.

All anger dissipated and was immediately replaced with total humiliation and utter embarrassment. With her face flaming. Jane turned and ran away. Pelting along the beach with both hands over her bouncing tits. Heading for her car.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She swore to herself as she ran. Her initial reactions faded as she reached her car and grabbed the keys off the rear wheel.

With the Covid restrictions in place. Jane knew that the man must be local. She feared she would bump into him again. Worse, the footage he had filmed might appear on the internet. She had few doubts that plenty of people in the area frequented such sites.

Jane's thoughts ran into each other as she drove home. Each one worse than the last. There was no way to tell how long she would be stuck in the area. There was no chance of moving away. She imagined people pointing at her and laughing when she next went to the shops. Perhaps even accosting her to grin, giggle or sneer.

By the time she got home. Jane was close to having a mental breakdown.

"What's the matter?" asked her girlfriend as soon as Jane got home.

Jane wailed her dismay as she hugged Ishaani. Flinging her arms around the tall dark-skinned beauty that was her partner.

Ishaani held her close and murmured reassurances. Slowly coaxing the tale from her lover.

Once it was all out and Jane had stopped sobbing. Ishaani sighed and pulled Jane over her knees. Gently removed Jane's bikini bottoms and began to chastise her with firm smacks to her bared rear.

"You little idiot. I'm VERY cross with you." Ishaani scolded as she spanked Jane. Each smack stung a little more than the last and Jane began to kick her feet.

"It was an accident." Jane yelped.

"No. It wasn't. It was bound to happen you twit." Ishaani shot back and landed a hard smack that made Jane yelp louder.

"Sorry. I'm SORRY." Jane begged as her rear glowed red and her eyes watered.

Ishaani snorted and stopped her punishment. Allowing Jane off her lap. Satisfied with getting an apology.

With tousled hair and downcast eyes. Jane rubbed her stinging rump. She wanted to object about the punishment. She had hoped for some sympathy but remained silent because she could tell that her lover was annoyed.

She should have known that Ishaani would punish her. Ishaani held a dim view of anything that risked their good reputation with the locals. They had only moved to the area recently.

"What do you say?" Ishaani demanded once Jane was standing in front of her.

"Thank you, Miss.," Jane replied meekly.

Ishaani's face relaxed and became more forgiving. "good girl." She said as she undid her shorts. Lifted her hips and slid them off.

Jane gave her partner a tentative smile as she watched the lithe woman spread her legs open.

"Kisses?" she asked needlessly. Dropping to her knees between long slim legs and inhaling the woman's musk. Ishaani was wet from spanking Jane.

"Nice and slow." Ishaani instructed. Placing a hand atop of Jane's head. Guiding her in and bringing Janes mouth to wet and ready lips.

Jane felt elated as she began to administer nibbling kisses to Ishaani's pussy. The smell and taste of her was heady. It aroused Jane and made her feel safe at the same time.

There was nothing on this earth as good as Ishaani and her love.

Jane flicked out her tongue and tasted heaven. All her worries faded away as she pleasured her lover.

***

The End...


Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers