Jane's Birthday Present Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting my girlfriend a big black cock for her Birthday.
1.6k words
4.33
6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am new to writing Erotica - please feel free to give me feedback and suggestion in the comments, so I can make my stories better

##########################

After Sara had told me about Michael, I couldn't stop thinking about Jane and her craving for a real big black cock. A few days later, I dropped by the store and got Micheal's number from Sara. I didn't call him for a few days, I was struggling a bit with how do you call up a stranger and ask him to fuck your girlfriend.

Sara's birthday started to get closer and I knew I needed to call Micheal soon. Finally, After work one day, I called Micheal.

"Sara from the Angel's Den gave me your number," I began.

"How is she?" he asked.

"She is great," I replied.

I don't quite know where to start to ask for what I wanted.

"Sara told me the story of how you helped her out with a specific craving she had. It was after she bought and loved a giant black dildo so much and decided that she wanted to experience a real big black cock. She told me how you helped her experience the real thing. My girlfriend Jane has the same dildo and loves it a lot and I was hoping to get her the same experience for her birthday,"

I just let the words hang in the air for a few seconds. You could almost hear Micheal smile on the phone.

"Tell me about Jane," Micheal asked.

I started to describe Jane's amazing petite body and then asked,

"Do you want me to send you a couple of photos?" I had some photos from the beach last summer with Jane looking very hot in her bikini.

I texted the photos. A few seconds later Michael started talking again,

"Jane is gorgeous, I'm in, when were you hoping for this to happen?" he asked.

I started telling him, "Her birthday is on the 17th and I was thinking maybe 6 or 7 o'clock since it is a workday".

"That works for me, text me all the details," Michael replied.

"Thanks Michael, we will be in touch, bye".

Jane's birthday day finally came. I was nervous and excited all day and I wasn't the one getting fucked. As we planned, Micheal came over 20 minutes before Jane got home and hid in the guest bedroom. We arranged that he was going to surprise Jane naked and make sure he had been playing with his cock enough to make it completely hard. I was going to get Jane blindfolded then sneak him into the main bedroom and surprise Jane there.

Jane got home at 6:30 and I met her at the door with a kiss and a nice big glass of her favorite white wine. We sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes. I asked about her day and suggested she kick off her shoes and I would massage her feet.

"Why don't you grab a quick shower and put on that sexy blue bra and thong your's and I will meet you in the bedroom," I suggested.

She finished her glass of wine and headed for the shower. A few minutes later, I heard the water stop. And a few minutes later she called out from the bedroom,

"I'm ready". When I came into the bedroom she was sitting on the end of the bed looking so sexy in her pale blue bra and thong.

"You will need to put on this blindfold to get your surprise".

I handed her a silk blindfold and she put it on. I checked that it was on well enough that she couldn't see.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" I asked, trying to build the anticipation.

"What did you get me, what did you get me?" she asked impatiently.

"Just wait, I need to go get it from the guest bedroom".

I went down the hall to get Micheal. I quietly knocked on the guest room door and then opened it to find Micheal sitting naked on the bed pumping his very big and now very hard cock in his hands.

"She is ready for you, just try to be quiet when you get close to her, I want you to really surprise her,"

We walked into the bedroom. You could see Jane turn her head and listen and try to piece together what was happening from the sounds alone. Micheal got in front of Jane and held out his cock so it almost was touching her lips.

I took Jane's hand and put it on Michaels cock. She recoiled a bit and pulled her hand away, but I just put it back on his cock.

"You can take off the blindfold now, and see your present"

Jane pulled down her blindfold and you could see the look of astonishment on her face. She looked at me, back at Michaels cock. And back at me.

"Uh...wha....uh...um...." Jane was having trouble finding some words.

"I know how much you like King Dong and especially how full it makes you feel and thought you might like the real thing for your birthday," I explained.

"Jane meet Michael. Michael meet Jane".

Jane smiled at me and mouthed 'thank you" then reached out very tentatively and touched Micheals cock. She was tracing her fingers along the whole length of it and finally leaned in and kissed the tip. Somehow Micheals cock was getting even bigger with this attention. She looked up at Michael and back down at the enormous cock now firmly in her hand.

Michael bent down and tenderly kissed Jane and said, "I hope you like it". Jane broke from their kisses and tried to put his cock in her mouth. She was having trouble and could only get a few inches in her mouth since it was so thick and stretched her mouth so much. Michael stroked her hair and said, "you can go slow and your mouth already feels amazing on my cock".

That got Jane going and she managed to get a few more inches in her mouth. It was quite the sight with Jane's mouth bobbing up and down on Micheal's cock while both her hands sliding up and down his cock with lots of cock leftover. Her two hands looked so tiny on his enormous cock. She started sucking on his cock and licking up and down his cock like she hadn't eaten in days.

She finally pulled away and said, "I want to feel this inside me".

With that Michael bent down and kissed her again. He began pulling her thong down and at the same time Jane reached behind and unclasped her bra and threw it in the corner. He smiled and admired her body and said, "you are beautiful and I want to make you feel things you have never felt before".

He pushed her gently onto her back, spread her legs and gently kissed up her inner thighs to her pussy. After gently tasting her for the first time, he looked up at her and said,

"Wow, you are already soaking wet".

He licked her pussy again and started to use his tongue to trace her pussy lips, and every once and awhile gently gliding his tongue across her clit. Jane was already lost in ecstasy, holding on the back of Michael's head with her eyes closed, and arching her back to meet his tongue when it found her clit. Michael pushed a finger into Jane's sopping pussy and began to push it slowly in and out of her pussy

"Yes, fuck me with that finger, please," Jane called out.

Michael kept slowly working her pussy over with his finger. He wasn't in a rush and ignored Jane's plea's. He added some lube and some more fingers and very slowly started to pick up his pace. After a good 10 or 15 minutes he was slamming 4 big fingers in and out of Jane and she was loving it. He then asked,

"Do you want me to fuck you now, Jane?"

"Please... please...fuck me," Jane pleaded. "I want to feel that big dick inside me".

Michael pulled his fingers out of her pussy and moved up and began to rub his enormous cock up and down her pussy lips. Jane was already moaning and thrashing around. He rose up a little higher and started to push inside her. Jane let out a little scream and grabbed him and pushed against him and more of his cock sank into her. She cried out,

"Oh my god, you are so big, I feel like you are going to split me in half"

Michael asked tenderly,

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare," Jane shot back.

With that Michael started to slowly sink deeper into her with every thrust. After a few minutes, Jane's breathing got more and more jagged as she started to thrust back when Michael was pushing into her. After many minutes of they were pounding each other and Jane called out,

"Oh my god, I am going to cum".

Michael put her legs on his shoulders and started to pound her even harderJane began to thrash back and forth, then arched her back and grabbed Michael's back and held him inside her and told him to stop. There was a pause and then a huge scream and Jane arched her back even more and began to orgasm. She thrashed around for quite a while and finally went limp and looked quite spent.

"Oh my god, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had,"

Michael bent down and kissed her again and slowly pulled his cock out of her. They kissed some more and held each other, then Michael said,

"Happy Birthday, Jane".