All Comments on 'Jane's Demonic Baby'

by henryhawkmoor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ContrahentContrahentalmost 2 years ago

I like the neat taglines before and after your author's notes.

While I was reading the story I pictured Alana being made to take the demons come for jane, and then Jane would eat the cum out of her. Alana basically being used as a come receptacle, a means to transfer it to Jane. Using a human like this feels horribly and deliciously degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Came for the smut (ahem), stayed for the plot. Amazing arc! I hope you decide to continue the story with a new arc, maybe introduce Jane to the world of demon politics? Everything’s been fairly hunky-dory as far as demons go. A good twist of celestial conflict would take this in a great direction.

CallixRoseCallixRoseover 1 year ago

The story has interesting characters and really descriptive scenes. May I suggest an unexpected breeding of Alahna and an introduction of more fallen angels? It'd be interesting to see what Lucifer would do with Jane or Alahna or a third party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like the story should continue being about the three of them maybe raising the baby and the struggles that comes with it and somewhere in the mix Lucifer makes an appearance again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like this story should continue being about the three of them raising the baby, maybe in hell and the struggles it comes with and somewhere in the mix Lucifer comes in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moar???

Pretty please...

I think an accidental impregnation of Alana would be a fantastic continuation of this story.

However, only if Alana's insemination is unintentional but, after some deliberation, Alana happily welcomes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping there was more. Still am. This series is honestly amazing! If you were to publish it as a book with more chapters I would buy it.

Thank you for the extraordinary story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there is a sequel!

ShykinkShykinkover 1 year ago

I love this series, Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this! Pardon my nasty, but I really thought Azalok was gonna do anal with Alahna until it came out her mouth for Jane to drink.

AstyranaxAstyranaxover 1 year ago

I think it will kinky if Azalok und jane impregnated Alahna at the same time, thus having twins, one of them will have the other as parent

Shaqjor477Shaqjor4779 months ago

Absolutely loved all of Jane's stories, and would love to read more!! I do think that Alahna and Jane being bred together would be amazing, but would also love to read more about the newest Prince of hell!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhenryhawkmoor@henryhawkmoor
31 Dec 2023: Hello, friendly readers, Henry Hawkmoor here! It's been a busy year at the ancestral Hawkmoor estate, and due to myriad real-life activities, I haven't had nearly as much time to write lately as I would have liked. Please accept my apologies -- sometimes, life ge...