Jane's Demonic Baby

Story Info
College girl has wild threesome leading to birth of a demon.
14.9k words
4.85
23.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! AUTHOR'S NOTES APPROACHING!

Hello, friendly readers! Please be advised that all characters in this story are over the age of 18. Additionally, this story contains content tags such as huge cock, excessive cum, throat fucking, and cum inflation. If that's not your jam, let us part as friends. But if you're into it, then read on!

This story concerns characters who have appeared in previous works of mine. However, it is intended to function on its own as a short story, and you don't need to read anything else first. Please enjoy this Hellish and wildly unrealistic romp!

AUTHOR'S NOTES CONCLUDED. WE HAVE COME TO TERMS.

~~~~~~

Jane awoke with a gasp and a start as the demonic spawn growing within her delivered a sharp kick to the inside of her uterus. Her best friend Alahna stirred in the bed beside her, murmured something unintelligible in her sleep, and then settled back down. Jane was grateful that she hadn't roused her bestie, but she was wide awake now and there was no helping it. Sighing, she pulled back the heavy covers, slightly damp with sweat, and climbed out of bed onto wobbly feet. Her massively pregnant belly made standing an obstacle, as she still wasn't quite used to carrying the extra mass.

Stumbling across her somewhat messy apartment was a veritable obstacle course, but Jane made it to the bathroom without wiping out. Once there, she realized she had to pee - she always had to pee these days - so she did her business and then lingered in the bathroom, putting on her glasses to facilitate staring at herself in the mirror. The person she saw there hardly looked familiar.

At 19, Jane had carefully cultivated a dorky-but-cute kind of vibe. She was average height for a freshman college girl, with slightly-unkempt brown hair, made even wilder by her current sweaty bed-head. Her cheeks had a light dusting of freckles, and her eyes had an ever-so-slight angularity to them, owing to her quarter-Japanese heritage on her mother's side. Her blue-framed glasses were of the oversized hipster variety, giving her a somewhat nerdy appearance, which belied her mostly-secret freaky side. Her face was currently flushed, owing partially to having been under the covers and partially to the constant, low-level arousal she was plagued by these days.

Her jammies were absolutely soaked with sweat. Powder-blue in color, they'd been specially purchased as her tummy started to really swell, and had enough extra fabric to cover her now-enormous bump. Yet sticking to her skin as they were, the flannel was leaving little to the imagination.

Fuck it, she thought. I'll sleep nude.

Unbuttoning the top first, Jane peeled it from her chest and arms, revealing the pink skin of her smoothly-rounded stomach, firm and gravid, her belly-button converted to an outie. Cupping it with both hands, she felt her baby stir restlessly within, like a sleeping dragon on the verge of waking. Above her belly, Jane's breasts hung heavy and plump. Formerly a hearty B-Cup, her tits had now swollen considerably, webs of light blue veins spreading from her areolae. Her pink nipples, usually cute and perky, were now elongated and constantly erect. She shouldn't have been producing milk yet, but nevertheless a magical liquid leaked from her nipples, colored an unnatural silver, and as she watched as a droplet broke free and ran down the swell of one breast.

She bent over to shimmy out of her bottoms next, the damp fabric clinging to her legs. With no undies on, Jane's tight little butt was revealed next. As she stood, her sex was on full display. Jane's pussy had formerly been little and cute, with slim, pink outer labia. But now her vulva was swollen and prominent, darkened to near crimson and slick with moisture. Her sex seemed to visibly throb with arousal, and Jane realized how wanton she appeared. What had happened to the cute, dorky little vixen she used to be?

Getting knocked up by a demon will do that, she thought, giving herself a sardonic smirk.

In truth, Jane's pregnancy was anything but normal. She had never thought she'd be able to conceive, owing to a genetic deformity she'd had all her life, but that had all changed when she'd answered a classified listing from a guy who claimed to be able to knock anyone up. It had honestly seemed pretty sus, but Jane had been desperate. She'd been expecting some kind of scam.

As it turned out, the guy was an actual, literal demon from Hell. And an impossibly well-hung one, at that.

After several rounds of mind-melting and body-altering sex, Jane had a demonspawn growing in her womb. Although she looked nine months pregnant now, and ready to pop at any moment, the truth was she'd only been pregnant for three weeks.

The situation was so bizarre that she had felt compelled to confess the whole thing to her best friend, Alahna, a spunky, athletic New Zealander who she'd bonded with immediately at freshman orientation. Of course, that had led to Alahna getting deeply ensnared in Jane's fucked-up world of demonic sex. They'd become a lot more than just friends, but it was hard for Jane to think of Alahna as anything other than her bestie.

In fact, picturing Alahna in Jane's bed, all cozy under the covers, wearing a lacy nightgown and not much else, made Jane feel a certain kind of way. She bit her lower lip, feeling a throb in her core. Her spawn was putting off waves of Hellish energy that gave Jane an intense, feverish feeling, and her hand strayed to the apex of her thighs almost unbidden. As her fingers brushed her puffy netherlips, her engorged clit peek out of its hood almost immediately, throbbing so hard it made Jane gasp.

Her head was swimming now, a pounding ache growing in her temples. Her heart hammered in her chest, and her legs felt weak. Grabbing the edge of the porcelain sink for support, Jane swore to herself, unsure what to do about this feeling. She slumped to the ground with a thud, nearly blacking out as her vision swam and stars flashed before her eyes.

Dimly, she was aware of a pounding at the bathroom door.

"Jane?" called Alahna in her charming Kiwi accent. "You okay, love?"

The doorknob turned and Alahna entered the bathroom, gasping when she saw Jane collapsed nude against the wall.

"Oh my God, Janey, are you okay?" asked her friend, employing an affectionate, diminutive nickname. Alahna often took a mothering role in their friend group, and those instincts were on full display now. She felt Jane's forehead, almost recoiling at how hot it was. "You're burning up!"

"I don't feel so good," Jane slurred. "Think I'm gonna pass out now."

And she did.

~~~~~~

Jane perceived a darkly effulgent light floating in a void, a purple black sphere both consuming and radiating intense power. Surrounding it were nine concentric circles, each seemingly made of shiny black crystal. Jane looked down at herself and saw only a soft lavender glow. She, too, had become nothing but color.

The dark sphere rumbled, keening with power, and the concentric circles began spinning and rotating like a gyroscope. Jane felt a sickening tug, and her own lavender light leaked away in a thin trail, feeding the hungry sphere. She felt herself weakening, fading.

A rent appeared in the void, and an infusion of roiling energy cascaded towards them, a potent, crackling mass of dark power. It flowed into the sphere, satiating its hunger, and Jane's own lavender essence returned to her. Gradually the chaos of the void subsided. The rings ceased their spinning. The purple-black sphere settled into a satisfied torpor.

~~~~~~

When Jane woke up, she felt much better.

Her surroundings had changed completely. She was lying on an extremely comfortable four-poster bed, propped up by several fluffy pillows, smelling refreshingly of clean linen. A fuzzy velvet blanket, colored a rich viridian shade, was draped across her, and a cool, damp cloth rested on her forehead.

She sat up slowly, her supernatural fever broken but still feeling quite groggy and disoriented. Blinking, she attempted to get her bearings, but everything was hazy, owing to her lack of glasses.

"She is awake," a rich, baritone voice observed.

Swiveling her head, Jane saw two blurry figures sitting at a small, square table. One of them rose with an abrupt squeal and scampered over to Jane, dived onto the bed, and captured her in a fierce, protective hug. It was Alahna.

"I was so worried about you," whispered Alahna in her charming Kiwi accent.

"Thanks, A," mumbled Jane, still woozy. "But what happened? Also: where are my glasses?"

Alahna fetched Jane's spectacles from a nearby side table and slid them onto her bestie's face. Her vision restored, Jane could see that Alahna had been crying. The skin of her face was a lovely mellow-brown, owing to some Polynesian heritage, but it was marred by streaks of dried tears running down her cheeks. Her lips, naturally plump and attractive, were curled downward into a pout. The athletic girl wore pink sweatpants and a matching pink hoodie, both emblazoned with the logo of Great Midwestern University (Go Rivermen!). Her luscious dark hair was held in a ponytail, but even dressed down, Alahna had an effortlessly gorgeous look, something Jane had always envied.

"You passed out back at your apartment," Alahna explained. "Your forehead was burning up and the baby was kicking like crazy. I tried to wake you up, but you were out cold, and I started to get desperate. It didn't seem like there was any other choice, so I texted him."

Alahna jerked her thumb at the other figure in the room. The man sat at the table, legs crossed in a relaxed fashion, eyeing Jane with a placid, midnight-blue gaze. He wore a pair of faded jeans and a leather jacket over a skintight black tee. Standing slowly, the man walked towards the bed, a thoughtful half-smile on his expressive lips. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and outrageously muscular. Even with his clothes on, the definition of his abs, chest, and arms were plainly visible, and they put the Earth's population of underwear models to shame. His masculine jaw was dusted by dark stubble, and his jet-black hair was perfectly messy in an effortlessly chic style. His appearance gave the impression of someone a bit behind the times in terms of fashion, but nevertheless completely pulling it off. He was, without a doubt, the most drop-dead sexy man Jane had ever seen.

He also happened to be a literal demon from Hell.

A demon who, not three weeks ago, had knocked Jane up.

"I am very glad Alahna texted me when she did," said Azalok in a stentorian baritone. "Your situation was growing dire. It seems my spawn is quite ravenous." The half-smile faded, and a note of concern shrouded his handsome features. "The child was desperate for energy. It had begun to consume your own life essence, Jane. You might have died, had I not intervened."

"He was actually really worried," said Alahna, seeming genuinely impressed. She had never quite come around to trusting Azalok, despite participating in Jane's demonic escapades. "I mean, I've been bawling my eyes out today worrying about you, but your babydaddy here showed remarkable tenderness, for a demon."

"Awww," said Jane, grinning in spite of herself, filled with affection for the pair of them. "You two are so sweet for taking care of me." She hugged Alahna in close as Azalok watched impassively from beside the bed, considering the girls with a thoughtful expression.

"You know, I have sired children on countless human women," said Azalok, sounding pensive.

"We know," said Alahna with a roll of her eyes. "Deadbeat dad alert, Jane."

Azalok continued his thought heedless of the interruption. "But I have never had a situation like this occur. Our offspring has truly... unique attributes. I have consulted the Archives of Pandemonium, and there are several precedents, but it is extremely rare."

"What can I say?" said Jane with a shrug. "I've got a magic pussy, dude. Deal with it."

Alahna snorted, and even Azalok smirked at the irreverent comment.

"Well, whatever the case may be," the demon continued, "It is an interesting problem." As he expounded on the subject, Jane was struck by the idea that Azalok would not feel out of place addressing a lecture hall crowded with students in his stentorian baritone. "Humans possess a certain amount of spiritual energy - elan, if you like. It is not a finite amount - it will replenish naturally if depleted - but there is typically a certain maximum a human body can hold. My kind possess... well, somewhat more. A hybrid, like our child, will typically adapt to its human parent and not attempt to absorb more elan than the mother has available. But in this case, he behaves as though his mother were a demoness replete with Hellish power, and drinks ravenously at your vitality."

"So my baby almost murdered me?" asked Jane, shaking her head. "That's what's happening here?"

"He did not mean to, of course," replied Azalok. "But he is, after all, a demon. Fortunately, however, we got to you in time. It is a problem of insufficient fuel. We simply... infused your body with the required essence."

"Hmm," said Jane, turning over his words in her mind and reaching the unavoidable implication. "Infused, you say. Essence. Just what did you guys do to me while I was unconscious?"

"Umm," said Alahna, blushing fiercely. "Well. We kinda... fed you while you were asleep."

"And just what did you feed me?" asked Jane, smirking lecherously, knowing full well what the answer would be.

"My seed, naturally," said Azalok with a wicked smirk, responding to her coy and playful demeanor. "It does possess potent magical qualities, after all. It has healed you and transformed your body before."

"So you came in my mouth while I was asleep?" asked Jane, affecting a shocked expression.

"Only a little at a time," explained Azalok, grinning back at her. "We did not wish to hurt you. We extracted my essence into this," said Azalok, indicating a decorative pewter goblet on the side table, "and then Alahna held it to your lips. Your instincts to swallow took over after that."

"You make it sound so clinical," said Jane, taking gleeful pleasure at Alahna's embarrassment. "Are you sure you didn't enjoy it?"

Azalok smirked down at his human lover. "For me the process was certainly enjoyable, if ultimately... inconclusive. What about you, Alahna?"

The Kiwi girl was looking studiously at her hands, her cheeks bright red.

"Did you help him, A?" asked Jane. "Did you... extract his essence?"

"...Maybe a little," murmured Alahna.

"Ooo, how sinful,"

Jane was becoming quite aroused now, imagining what her bestie and her demonic lover had done together while she was unconscious. She ground her hips together absently, feeling the wetness blooming at the apex of her thighs. It hadn't occurred to her until now, but she realized she was stark naked beneath the blanket. Sitting up, she allowed the velvet to slide down her body. It caught on her baby bump, revealing her milk-laden breasts to Alahna and Azalok. Jane could feel both of them gazing at her tits, and it made her even hornier.

"Got any more demon seed saved up for me?" asked Jane. "I think I could use a top off."

"Your condition is quite delicate," said Azalok, frowning. "And we fed you quite recently. I would not wish to upset your equilibrium, so close to delivery."

"Oh, come on," said Jane. She used a finger to tease one of her erect nipples, a droplet of silvery milk forming at the tip. "It isn't like you to be so coy, Azzy. You're usually an absolute animal when it comes to sex."

"At any other time, I would fuck you insensate, but now..." His voice wavered with uncharacteristic indecision. "No," he said firmly, shaking his head as if to clear it. "We do not know what would happen if I... lost control. You must be patient, my darling."

She pouted at him childishly, irritated and horny. Still, maybe he's got a point. Jane could feel Azalok's spawn stirring within her, his powerful vitality tugging hungrily at her own life essence. She was fine for now, but definitely felt a little woozy, like her health might tip into freefall again at any moment. Sighing with frustration, Jane decided to change the subject.

"So where are we, anyway?" asked Jane.

"You remember my sister Astarte, do you not?" asked Azalok.

"How could I forget?" replied Jane, a memory of the demoness whipping the nude buttocks of a Damned sorority girl springing to mind.

"She maintains a home on the earthly plane, which, as it happens, is not far from your University."

"We're out in the county someplace," added Alahna. "Some fancy-schmancy old-money neighborhood."

Jane surveyed the room, and saw that Alahna's assessment was pretty accurate. The room had elegant wood paneling, with delicate molding lining the floors and ceilings. A large hearth roared with fire, and before it were two high-backed, overstuffed chairs with burgundy upholstering. Above the mantel hung a rather large painting which she recognized as The Concert by Vermeer. While it was almost certainly a print, she was struck by the absurd belief that it might actually be the original.

"She has good taste," remarked Jane.

"And a shitload of money, apparently," said Alahna.

"What is money?" said Azalok with a shrug. "To one who has lived for millenia, material wealth seems rather insignificant."

"If only poor college students could have your perspective," retorted Alahna with a roll of her eyes.

"You are no longer poor," Azalok stated. "I should have thought this would be obvious, but now that you are associated with me, Jane shall want for nothing. My largess certainly extends to her best friend and lover, as well."

Alahna raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms as she considered this statement. "Oh yeah? I thought Jane was just a broodmare to you, dude. Now you're saying you'll support her financially?"

"Mmm," rumbled Azalok, and his face twisted in something like embarrassment. "She is a broodmare, true, and yet... there is something that sets her apart from the typical humans I sire children upon. Jane, and her child, are... special."

Jane couldn't help her eyes getting all misty at her demonic lover's words, which was pretty much the most affection she'd ever heard him express. Throwing her arms around him, she snuggled up against his comforting bulk, and he pulled her into a tender embrace. Nearby, Alahna sighed performatively.

"Well, I suppose that was the right answer," said the Kiwi girl.

A long, tender moment passed in cozy silence. Jane felt safe and secure in Azalok's arms, her bestie nearby. Yet after several blissful minutes, Jane couldn't help but notice how matted with sweat her hair had become, and the idea of bathing seemed very refreshing.

"I could really use a shower," she said, yawning and stretching as she pulled out of Azalok's embrace. "Is there a bathroom in this mansion?"

"Indeed," said Azalok, nodding. "Several. But the nearest is just down the hallway."

Alahna and Azalok helped her to her feet, her legs still feeling like jelly. Together they wobbled a short distance down the hall to the bathroom, where Jane was stunned by what she saw. It was a palatial washroom, with glimmering white tile, an immense, picturesque mirror, and the biggest shower she had ever seen, with a long bench to sit down, a detachable nozzle, and space enough for six people.

Azalok helped Jane sit on the bench and then stepped back. He activated the spray, and a cascade of scalding hot water fell down on her. She tipped her head up, sighing in satisfaction as it poured over her sweaty hair. For a long moment, Jane merely relaxed as the water crashed over her. Nothing quite as satisfying as languishing in a scalding hot shower, she thought. Except maybe having company...