Jane's Demonic Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her eyes, she saw Azalok waiting outside the open shower door, obviously leering at her nude and wet form, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Are you just going to watch?" asked Jane. "Or are you going to get in here and scrub my back?"

With a low chuckle, Azalok began unbuttoning his jeans. She didn't bother to hide her lecherous stare, and the demon smirked knowingly as he sensed her gaze. He slid his pants over his hips, revealing his firm, muscular buttocks and, hanging pendulously between his legs, a truly spectacular dick.

Azalok's penis was impressive even when flaccid. Soft, it was already as long as nearly every human cock Jane had ever seen. It rested atop a pair of truly massive balls, each the size of an orange but with a reddish hue to them. His manhood twitched, coming to life as blood began to fill it. Given that it was already an absolute monster, Jane's heartbeat quickened as she imagined how big it would be erect.

As Azalok stepped under the spray and issued a deep sigh of satisfaction, Jane glanced sidelong at Alahna, her form silhouetted behind the frosted glass. The Kiwi girl was standing arms akimbo, as if she was waiting for something. She's always so hesitant when it comes to sexy stuff, thought Jane affectionately. But it isn't like we haven't showered together plenty of times. She just needs a little coaxing, is all.

"Coming, A?" called Jane. "I could use your help too, honey."

Her athletic bestie hesitated a moment, and then nodded in firm assent. Jane watched through the foggy glass as Alahna pulled her hoodie over her head and stepped out of her sweat pants. She peeled off her tight sports bra next, then bent down low to slide off her underwear. Lastly she straightened up and shook her long hair out of its ponytail. Now her bombshell figure was evident even in silhouette. Jane knew she was staring, mouth half open in anticipation, but she didn't care.

Alahna slid the shower door open and stepped inside, giving Jane and Azalok a full, unobstructed view of her stupendously naked body. She had perfect D-cup breasts, both elegant teardrop shapes that ended in firm, dark nipples. Her mellow-brown tummy was smooth and toned from long hours spent at the gym. Alahna was tall and fit, her legs and arms well-defined, but not overly showy. She kept her sex shaved bare, showing off her prominently attractive vulva. Jane's eyes drank in her knockout bestie, feeling just a hint of jealousy at Alahna's effortlessly traditional beauty. Then she met her friend's gaze and forgot her envy as she became lost in Alahna's brown eyes, seeming like pools of amber.

Until a couple weeks ago, Jane had never thought of Alahna as more than a friend. But while fueled up on Hell-hormones, the girls had almost accidentally become lovers, and now Jane could think of little else besides planting an aggressive, sloppy kiss right on the prominent lips of Alahna's lovely cunt.

Evidently sensing her friend's salacious thoughts, Alahna clucked her tongue in mock disapproval. "Bad girl. Let's get you cleaned up first, then we'll talk."

Azalok and Alahna had Jane stand while they took turns lathering her up with a lovely, floral-smelling body wash paying extra attention to her tits, which ended up quite soapy by the time they were done. Alahna shampooed Jane's hair thoroughly, following it up with a nice conditioner. In the meantime, Azalok scrubbed her back, ensuring that her booty got quite sudsy, although he frustratingly avoided touching her aching pussy. Jane felt like a pampered goddess, and sighed under their ministrations, though every passing second made her more desperate for release.

At last they pronounced her clean. Jane lowered herself to the bench, spreading her legs wantonly, a needy flush on her cheeks.

"Please," she begged. "I'm so wound up it feels like a stiff breeze could set me off."

Azalok grinned wickedly and grabbed hold of the shower nozzle. Detaching it, he considered the nozzle thoughtfully, evidently unimpressed by the amount of pressure the old house's pipes could produce. He snapped his fingers, and the anemic spray increased to a high-pressure blast of water.

Which he sprayed directly at her cunt.

Jane shrieked as the water crashed against her engorged vulva, coming almost immediately as her swollen clit was assaulted by the spray. Her thighs shuddered uncontrollably, and she gripped the bench for dear life. It was an especially strong orgasm, drawn out by the intense sensation of pressurized water on her overtaxed clit, stretching out excruciatingly until Azalok at last relented and pulled the shower head away, reattaching it to its position above them.

She panted in huge gasps, her body still quavering, barely supporting herself on weak arms. As Jane leaned back hard against the shower wall, she noticed with a start that Azalok's cock was hardening before her eyes, aided by some lazy stroking from its owner. The purple head of his penis emerged from his foreskin, swelling rapidly once it was free. The long vein running along the top of his cock throbbed with blood, and his shaft rose up until it jutted out at an almost perfect horizontal angle.

Looking up into the demon's hungry, midnight-blue gaze, Jane cupped the underside of his cock with her slender pink hand, feeling the urethra swell against her palm. His cock became somehow even more erect, until it was as long as her forearm and curving slightly upward into the air. Droplets of water from the showerhead rained down on his abominable manhood, making it glisten wetly. She attempted to stroke his burly shaft, but it was too girthy now for her hand to curl all the way around. His glans, pointed straight at Jane, quivered visibly with the pulsations of his blood, and a bead of dark, infernal precum weeped from its tip. The monstrosity seemed far too large to fit inside of a human woman, but Jane knew from experience that it most certainly could, given enough preparation.

It's time, Jane thought. She was starting to truly feel her spiritual energy now, as if it was a sixth sense, and she could sense it waning and flickering as the child began to hungrily feed off of it once more.

"I'm running on empty, here, Azzy," she informed her demon in a husky voice. "I need an infusion." To make sure there was no doubt as to her meaning, Jane opened her mouth and lolled out her tongue obscenely.

"I suppose it has been long enough," he answered, at last giving in to her coaxing.

Stepping forward, Azalok presented the enormous head of his cock to her. She spread her lips, extending her tongue salaciously, and the demon pressed his spongy glans into the aperture of her mouth. Even just the tip forced her lips wider than they ought to be able to go, but he stopped short of ramming his entire cockhead into her face. Instead he paused there and allowed her to lathe her soft tongue across the swollen head. He rumbled with satisfaction as she teased the slit, eagerly lapping up droplets of pre.

"Ready yourself," he announced, taking firm hold of her damp hair with both powerful hands. Her heartbeat quickened in anticipation. Using both wet palms, Jane cupped Azalok's demonic balls, feeling them pulsate and ripple. Exerting superhuman control over his reproductive organs, Azalok flexed his heavy sac, and Jane could feel a rope of potent semen boiling up from within. She touched the underside of his shaft, feeling his urethra bulge out as a single huge rope of nut barrelled down the throat of his cock. His glans swelled against her lips, and then a massive shot of bust exploded hotly into her mouth, filling it instantly and bulging her cheeks. It was thick and custard-like, satisfyingly hot, and tasted like dark chocolate mixed with sea salt. It had a heady, almost alcoholic quality, and Jane moaned happily as she swallowed it all down, feeling intoxicated.

Azalok's tumescent penis did not soften in the slightest as he freed it from Jane's mouth with a wet pop. She lay basking in the afterglow of her delicious climax, the unnatural heat of his sinister essence warming her belly. His cock's helmet, purple with blood and weeping dark precum from its slit, hung threatening before her face. She sensed what was coming an instant before it happened: the demon flexed his heavy balls once more, and his cock bucked like a shotgun.

A massive wad of infernal load smacked her right in the face.

Gasping as the hot, sticky seed coated her features, Jane shuddered wantonly, almost coming again just from that. She loved the debauched feeling of being covered in cum, and it was especially lewd given Azalok's inhumanity potent load.

"Oh, you bastard," she said, in a playful tone. "Cumming all over your baby momma's face like that with no warning? Real dick move."

Azalok merely shrugged, smirking. Jane knew what he was thinking. Well, you know. Demon.

Alahna joined Jane on the bench. The Kiwi girl had a hungry look on her face and leaned in close. Jane was sure her bestie was going in for a kiss, but at the last second Alahna diverted her aim, instead licking Jane's bust-laden cheek. The athletic girl gathered a sizeable dollop of Azalok's cum on her tongue before swallowing it with a hum of pleasure. Not to be outdone, Jane used her own fingers to gather the excess nut clinging to her features and scoop it into her own mouth. Alahna continued to lap at Jane's cheek and chin, the two girls competing to consume as much infernal seed as possible. When they'd cleaned virtually all the sticky black substance from Jane's face, the two friends faced each other. Alahna's luscious lips were parted just slightly, and she panted with arousal. After several weighty moments, the Kiwi girl grabbed hold of the back of Jane's head, fingers curling into her wet hair, and pulled her bestie in for a passionate kiss.

The thrill that passed between them was electric. Jane knew that for Alahna, kissing was the ultimate act of intimacy. She rarely kissed boys, even ones she'd had sex with, and she had certainly never kissed Azalok. The fact that she was willing to kiss Jane meant they were definitely much more than friends now.

The girls made out desperately as the hot water crashed over them, tongues prodding one another, tasting the sweet and salty essence they'd both swallowed. Alahna suckled Jane's lower lip, even biting it ever so slightly, which earned a moan of pleasure from the pregnant girl. As they kissed, one of Alahna's hands strayed to Jane's breasts, massaging them gently until her silvery milk trickled down the swell of her tits.

When they finally broke the kiss, both girls were gasping for breath. Azalok was watching them intently, a look of dark desire on his face as he slowly stroked his stupendous erection.

"More," breathed Jane. "I'm desperate for it."

"We must be careful," rumbled Azalok. "You have just consumed two of my spurts. I think perhaps we should wait." Yet even as he spoke of caution, the demon sounded unsure of himself, and Jane knew his self-control was on a hair trigger.

"I can take it," said Jane. "Trust me. My body's consuming your energy as fast as you can give it to me." Knowing just how to push him over the edge, Jane spread her legs lewdly, using her fingers to spread her puffy outer labia apart and reveal darker pink flesh within. "I need you in here, baby."

The demon growled wolfishly as his lust won out over his willpower. "All fours," he commanded. "Now."

Squealing with delight, Jane slipped off the bench and onto the porcelain floor of the enormous shower. She assumed the classic rear-entry position, a plastic mat providing some cushioning for her to clamber onto hands and knees, posterior waggling invitingly in the air. Water continued to rain hotly onto her back and butt. Her heart thudded with anticipation, turned on by the fact that she could hear Azalok moving behind her but not actually see him. The demon usually preferred making love to her face-to-face, but in her current condition her enormous belly would have made that difficult.

Alahna settled onto the shower floor beside Jane, the hot water cascading over both girls. Looking into her bestie's tawny eyes, Jane saw a note of concern there, but it was nearly lost in Alahna's lust-hazed orbs. The brown-skinned girl stroked Jane's slick hair and caressed her face, playfully dipping a thumb into Jane's mouth, which she suckled affectionately.

Azalok settled into place, barging Jane's legs a bit farther apart to give himself room. His powerful hands took a gentle yet firm grip on her hips, and the blunt, spongy head of his cock nestled into the space between her thighs, filling it completely. It seemed too massive by far to fit inside Jane's cozy vagina, but she knew from experience that Azalok's demonic powers included stretching her body to accommodate him.

At first he merely rubbed her outer lips with his glans, stimulating her sensitive clit, still throbbing with the memory of the intense shower spray. Jane's heavy breasts swung pendulously beneath her, bursting with ensorcelled milk and leaking silvery droplets onto the shower floor. They were actually sore from being so full, and Jane would have loved to milk herself and relieve the pressure. This must be what a cow feels like.

Azalok slipped his bulbous cockhead up between Jane's soft and wet buttcheeks, a sigh issuing from the demon as his member nestled into that soft valley. A droplet of infernal pre fell from his tip and landed hotly on her ass. It flowed like quicksilver across her smooth, round flesh and came to rest on Jane's sensitive anus. She shuddered at the feeling, a lecherous thrill going through her as she imagined being taken in the ass by her Hellish babydaddy, almost coming just from that.

Now the demon repositioned his cock again, levering Jane's hips until his tumescent manhood slipped under her. Azalok's penis was so astoundingly erect that it actually curved upward, pressing firmly against Jane's rounded tummy. His erection throbbed virilly beneath her, seeming to thrum with power as if it had an electric current. His shaft ground against Jane's clitoris, which was throbbingly engorged as well, feeling like it was near the size of a marble.

She was on the precipice already. Azalok growled animalistically, like a tiger sensing its prey was cornered. He adjusted his position one last time, now pressing his fat glans directly against her swollen pearl. She squealed with delight as the demon ground his cock against her nub. Her muscles all tensed up, and she felt like time slowed down just a bit, a huge release of potential energy just around the corner. Alahna, as if responding to a signal from Azalok, knelt swiftly before Jane. The Kiwi girl clutched her bestie's head in a tender embrace, pressing Jane's face between her fabulous tits just as the pregnant girl began to cum.

Her shrieks were muffled by Alahna's tits, but her pussy went crazy, fluttering wildly, responding as Azalok's spongy helmet continued to massage her clit with expert precision. Huge shudders of pleasure wracked her body, forcing her tits to swing wildly below her, flinging little jets of her milk onto the shower floor. She came for what felt like a minute straight, her limbs almost giving out, drooling into the tender valley of Alahna's breasts.

I really cummed my brains out that time, thought Jane, melting against her lover as her orgasm finally settled down. She felt Azalok adjusting himself behind her again, reorienting his cockhead so that it nestled against the still-quivering folds of Jane's labia.

"I am not going to fuck you," announced Azalok. "In your present condition, it would not be wise. But perhaps it would be all right if I released just a single spurt within you..."

She was incredibly wet and loose now from her two huge orgasms, and her netherlips parted easily, accommodating the burly size of the demonic invader. He penetrated her with just the tip of his penis, making no effort to fit the rest of his gigantic glans. Jane looked up at her bestie with lust-shrouded eyes, seeing a tender look of affection there. Then Azalok squeezed off a round, firing a single wad of bust out of his cock, sending it hurtling down Jane's tunnel to splatter messily against her cervix.

Jane shrieked and howled like an animal, coming again immediately, panting and moaning as her body spasmed between her two lovers. Her limbs really did give out this time, but Azalok and Alahna gathered her up before she could slide to the floor.

The demon lifted Jane bodily, as if she weighed nothing at all, and moved both of them to the bench, depositing the pregnant human girl into his lap. She leaned happily back against his mighty chest. Their position allowed his penis to jut out between her thighs, and Jane ground herself weakly against his cock, her pussy gushing wetness onto his shaft as aftershocks of climax coursed through her. Azalok kissed the nape of her neck tenderly, allowing her a break from his passionate attention, though his need was still evident from how hard his cock was.

Looking down at how his cock protruded wantonly from between her legs, throbbing with unmet need, Jane found herself imagining it was her own abominable manhood leaking precum onto the porcelain floor. Twisting her head backward, she presented her bruised lips to Azalok, who obligingly kissed them.

Alahna moved in to join them. "You look so fucking hot, Janey," the athletic girl cooed. "Your skin all wet and flushed, your stomach so huge and round... and your tits look totally full of milk."

"Help a girl out, A," said Jane, breaking her kiss with Azalok. "My boobs are sore as hell. Milk them for me?"

Alahna sighed performatively, rolling her eyes with mock exasperation. But it was clear she was more than happy to oblige. The brown-skinned girl bent her head down to capture one of Jane's elongated pink nipples between her sensuous lips. Suckling gently, she coaxed a stream of silvery milk from Jane's breast, and the pregnant girl sighed in relief. Azalok's penis throbbed between her legs, pressing against her vagina, and in spite of her three astounding orgasms she felt pleasure building once more.

"Mmmm," said Jane. "Are you two planning to keep me cumming right up until I give birth?"

"The thought had crossed my mind," rumbled Azalok.

"Well it's... ah!... working."

When her breast was virtually drained of milk, Alahna switched to the other, hungrily gulping down her best friend's ensorcelled liquid. The pressure in her tits soaked off considerably, and Jane felt an easy contentment settle over her.

She raised her mouth to kiss Jane, and as their lips met, Alahna surprised her by squirting some of her own milk into her hot little mouth. Jane moaned, relishing the creamy flavor, like dulce de leche.

Alahna broke their kiss and moved between Jane's legs to where Azalok's mighty penis throbbed.

"Ooo... Jane, your cock is so hard right now," she said teasingly.

"Suck it," ordered Jane, curling her fingers into Alahna's wet hair and pressing her bestie's gorgeous face lower. Alahna furrowed her brow in mock outrage, but allowed Jane to lower her head until her pouty lips brushed the swollen head of Azalok's tumescent penis. The demon sighed happily, his strong arms holding Jane a little tighter as the Kiwi girl extended her tongue to lick a droplet of sinister bust from the mouth of his cock. Jane ground her pussy on his cock, cooing at how it throbbed against her folds, and imagined having a cock of her own for Alahna to suck.

We've done that before, she thought, remembering a particularly salacious incident in which too much demonic essence had caused Jane to actually manifest a magical girldick.