Jane's Demonic Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on her face," Azalok directed. "Do it, darling. Swallow my seed as you cum."

Jane rode Alahna's face hard, not even caring if she smothered her friend in girl flesh. Right as her peak hit, she swallowed Azalok's load, reveling in the heady, spirit-like quality of the thick, tasty essence. She shuddered and quivered, barely keeping her balance as Alahna licked away at her delicate pink folds. Drizzles of silvery milk leaked from each of her nipples, her tits swelling once more with copious milk. Her strength gave out and she toppled forward. Azalok caught her and kissed her bruised lips passionately, driving his tongue forcefully into her mouth. A dim part of her was aware of how they were both using Alahna for their pleasure, and she loved it.

"Enough, enough," Jane said at last, breaking the kiss. She rolled off of Alahna, flopping tiredly to the bed. The athletic girl was panting heavily, her face glistening wet from Jane's orgasm. Crawling up close, Jane snuggled against her bestie.

"I've got something to tell you," she whispered in Alahna's ear. "I love you, A."

Turning her head, Alahna met Jane's eyes, her own amber orbs tearful.

"I love you too, Janey," she whispered back.

They kissed tenderly, so much more than friends now. Jane tasted her own sex on Alahna's lips, as she was sure Alahna tasted Azalok's seed on hers.

"Adorable," Azalok commented through gritted teeth. "But I find myself growing... impatient."

"Aww," said Jane. "Poor demon. He's been holding back for so long. You know I love you too, right, Azzy?"

"Thank you, I know," came his curt reply.

Azalok continued his progress, practically coring out Alahna. The bulge extended past her belly button, tenting out her finely-toned abs, but its progress halted abruptly as his cock seemed to bump up against something.

"That's my cervix!" howled Alahna.

"He can go farther, if you want," cooed Jane, stroking the grotesque bulge and feeling it throb beneath the layer of mellow-brown flesh. "He can even fuck your womb. But you don't want to get pregnant, right?"

"Noooo," wailed Alahna, though the note of pleasure in her voice wasn't entirely convincing.

"Better not, then," said Jane. "Well, Azzy, You'll just have to throat fuck me and blow your load in my stomach."

Jane rolled onto her back, her head hanging slightly off the bed, so that her mouth and throat made a straight line down to her tummy. She spread her lips wide, showing Azalok where she wanted him to put his cock.

The demon growled, thrusting a few more times against the mouth of Alahna's womb, earning a shriek from the Kiwi girl each time. He gave a final, brutal thrust, and his penis twitched inside her as he fired off a single rope of abominable nut, making an audible splat as it impacted Alahna's womb. The athletic girl made a low, throaty grunt, all her muscles tightening at once, and she came sinfully all over the demon's cock. He promised that his cum was only for me today, Jane thought. I guess A's pussy was just too good for him to resist.

As Alahna continued shuddering and groaning through her orgasm, Azalok reversed course, withdrawing his humongous penis from her spasming vagina. Inches of shaft slid free, coated in Alahna's wetness. At last his swollen glans came out with a schlorp, stretching her labia extremely wide for a moment, and then it was out.

Jane got a good look at his infernal tool, now darkened to a furious shade of red, the head so violet it was almost black, and it throbbed with volatility, as though it might burst at any moment. His balls had swollen to the size of grapefruits, and they pulsated and roiled with the absolutely Biblical amount of demonic nut packed into them. She'd never seen him this worked up before, and the thought of what he would do with that monster made her so fucking horny.

"Now, baby," Jane urged. "I can take it. I need it. I want it all. Shoot that whole load you've been saving straight down into my tummy." She rubbed her gravid baby bump for emphasis. "Make love to my face, Azzy. Throat fuck me like you mean it. I want-"

Whatever Jane wanted was lost as Azalok silenced her dirty talk by pressing his glans firmly against Jane's lips. She felt its power as it throbbed mightily against her mouth, which she opened as wide as she could. Inky black pre dripped into her upside down maw, practically steaming against the inside of her mouth. He surged forward with a primal roar, and with one brutal thrust, drove his enormous cockhead past her lips and into her mouth.

Jane felt steady squirts of pre gushing into her gullet, coursing past her tonsils and down her warm esophagus. She was beginning to feel drunk on Azalok's potent seed, a fire burning inside her, desperate to be quenched.

He took firm hold of her head in his powerful hands, angling her neck just so, and suddenly his cockhead was pressing against the snug entrance to her throat. Oh shit, thought Jane, forcing herself to relax. My jaw's gonna be sore tomorrow.

"I had meant to take it easy on you today," rasped Azalok. "But after how wantonly you have behaved... Well, you brought this on yourself, my darling."

His outrageously engorged glans surged forward, forcing the aperture of her esophagus open, and slowly squeezed its way inside her cozy throat. Tears formed at the corners of Jane's eyes at the sensation. Azalok had throatfucked her before, but it always took some getting used to. There was no pain, thanks to the elastic properties his seed had suffused her body with, but it definitely felt very weird, yet absurdly hot. With a firm thrust, he drove his cockhead cleanly into her throat, making an audible wet slurp.

"Holy shit, Janey," said Alahna, recovered enough from coming her brains out to take notice of what was happening. "I can actually see your throat bulging out."

Lying upside down the way she was, Jane could see only Azalok's titanic ballsack swaying pendulously beneath the bulging underside of his shaft. But she felt Alahna's hands gently stroking her slender throat, now bulging out grotesquely as Azalok's penis made slow, steady progress. Pre drizzled down her skewered esophagus at an alarming rate, and his cock throbbed with increasing volatility. Alahna, evidently possessed by some imp of the perverse, actually squeezed Jane's throat ever so slightly, eliciting a muffled groan from the pregnant girl.

Azalok gave a surprised, guttural bark of pleasure, and his penis bucked inside Jane's throat, making her neck bulge even wider. He was clearly nearing the limit, but his superhuman control held back his orgasm, although a heady dollop of pre rolled down Jane's insides.

Alahna released her neck and began massaging Jane's milk-laden tits, leaning in to capture one nipple in her warm mouth. The Kiwi girl's tongue gently caressed Jane's breast, coaxing out little gushes of ensorcelled milk. Meanwhile, Azalok rammed his slickened shaft further down her esophagus, until the bulge extended to the valley of her breasts. She actually felt her tits being pushed apart slightly as his abominable cock rearranged her insides. This should be impossible, her conscious brain thought dimly, but the idea was quickly lost in the supernatural lust throbbing through her human flesh.

"Yesss," hissed the demon as he threaded his cock deeper into Jane's pliant body. His balls were swaying very close to her face now. Alahna kissed and licked Jane's cock-distended cleavage while fondling her swollen breasts lovingly. The demon's cock paused as her tight esophagus halted its progress, and Azalok reversed course. Jane felt like her guts were being pulled inside out for a moment, but then the abominable member slid sickly backwards, further saturating her esophagus with wicked nut. Her body was humming feverishly now, and she squirmed, desperate for what Azalok had to give her.

"Ah, Jane," sighed Azalok. "No human has ever gotten me this aroused. I am going to reward you by fucking your throat until I come. What do you think of that?"

Jane made an obscene, wet gurgle of bliss in response, eyes rolling back in her head. Azalok held her face firmly in both of his mighty hands and began fucking her face, slowly at first, passionately working his sinful cock into her throat. She had gone beyond worrying about her jaw and throat being sore, and could only think about the bust that would soon fill her tummy. She caressed her own heavily pregnant belly, feeling like her skin was on fire. The round, firm bump wobbled gently with every thrust.

Alahna slithered between Jane's legs and pressed her face into the bruised lips of Jane's pussy. Her nimble tongue caressed Jane's sensitive vulva, quickly zeroing in on her throbbing clit. Jane gave a muffled screech around Azalok's manhood as Alahna began working over her jewel, pleasure throbbing hotly through her limbs.

Azalok's sac swayed closer and closer as the demon fucked her mouth with increasing vigor, going a bit deeper with each pump. He released her head from his grasp and grabbed hold of her breasts instead, bending over slightly so he could thrust with even greater force. Her milk leaked between his fingers as he squeezed down on her tits. Jane could no longer think clearly. She was in the zone where everything was bliss, every touch was pleasure, and her lovers were working her to a fever pitch.

A primal lust had overcome Azalok, and he began violently irrumating Jane, claiming her throat for his own with increasingly brutal thrusts. After a particularly punishing one, his demonic nuts actually smacked Jane in the forehead, making her squirm with surprise, and the blunt head of his cock actually brushed the valve of her stomach. She could feel his penis throbbing and bucking within her, swelling to even more wicked proportions, pre gushing into her tummy. His balls drew up tight, now slapping her face with each thrust, and she saw them roiling and seething with load, preparing to inject her with an obscene amount of bust.

Alahna broke off licking her clit, instead thrusting two fingers inside her for a moment and curling them to stimulate her g-spot.

"Are you close, dude?" she asked Azalok in a breathless voice.

"Very," he replied through gritted teeth.

"Then do it. Fill this bitch up with nut."

Jane had never heard Alahna call her the b-word before, and the degradation made her feel incredibly slutty and hot. The Kiwi girl dove back into eating her cunt, suckling at her clit and battering it with her tongue. Jane was peaking in moments, her legs and arms thrashing wildly as she came like a bitch in heat. Alahna restrained her legs while Azalok took firm hold of her arms. Then, amidst Jane's orgasm, he stabbed his cock deep into her suckling throat, and the tip of his cock actually opened the valve of her stomach just a bit.

"By the frigid shores of Cocytus!" barked Azalok in a hoarse growl. "Take it all, Jane!"

He reared, balls flexing powerfully, a huge wad of cum bulging out his urethra as it traveled the length of his shaft. His cock bucked and recoiled like a shotgun, churning Jane's guts, and then...

...a huge, sticky spurt of cum blasted into Jane's stomach, making an audible smack as it impacted the inner wall. Her organ reverberated from the impacts, and Jane's orgasm redoubled, her pussy fluttering wildly against her bestie's mouth. Azalok made a shallow thrust and fired a second blast of nut into her stomach, where it splattered hotly. His urethra bulged again and a third spurt erupted from his penis, her tummy quickly filling up with demonic load. By the fourth shot of scalding bust, her stomach was completely full, her ravenous hunger sated.

But he wasn't nearly done.

Thrusting in between shots so that his pulsating nuts slapped her forehead, Azalok fired off a fifth huge spurt, followed by a sixth, then a seventh. Jane's stomach, saturated with sinister seed, began to expand. Her belly was already huge from her full-term pregnancy, but now it expanded even further. She couldn't see it, since her vision was full of Azalok's balls and the underside of his cock, but she swore she could actually hear the sound of her delicate flesh stretching. Some dim part of her consciousness knew that she had never swallowed this much of his seed before, and was concerned if she could take much more, but Azalok, worked into a frenzy by her behavior, was not about to pull out now.

Her demonic lover was sighing with relief now as his overtaxed manhood could finally unload. The pressure in his balls must have been unimaginable, but they still looked huge to her as he continued to fuck her face, injecting eight, nine, ten shots of load into the churning mass of her stomach. The tip of his cock just barely breached the aperture of her stomach each time he bottomed out, so that it could erupt directly inside.

Alahna broke off her desperate licking of Jane's quim, though she continued fingering her pregnant bestie. "Holy shit, Jane!" said the Kiwi incredulously. "Your tummy looks outrageous. You look like you've got fucking twins in there."

Azalok, nearly done, grunted in satisfaction, fondling Jane's tits roughly as eleven and then twelve shots fired out of his bucking penis. Her nipples were practically spraying milk now, little jets fountaining into the air before spattering down on her hugely rounded belly. At last Azalok gave a final, savage thrust, wedging the valve of her stomach open, and his penis erupted for the final time, putting a thirteenth rope of wicked cum in her.

She'd taken it all.

As her consciousness dimly fluttered, Jane, breathing shallowly through her nose, felt the uncanny sensation of Azalok's manhood reversing course, exiting the tunnel of her throat with exquisite slowness. Her bust-coated esophagus clung stickily to the flesh of his softening penis, still throbbing weakly as it spewed out the last few drizzles of seed. It felt like her guts were being pulled inside out, but gradually her cozy throat relinquished its hold on his cock. By the time his corona slipped past her tonsils, his dick had calmed down considerably. The spongy glans seemed to easily fit in her mouth, and she gave the slit a few licks with her tongue, sighing with delight as she was rewarded with a final droplet of delicious essence.

When he unsheathed his cock with a wet pop, his still-sizable head dragged hotly across Jane's face, leaving a trail of sticky nut mixed with her own saliva. She knew her face must look a mess, freckles marred by tears, cum, and spit.

"Look at yourself," said Azalok with a wry chuckle.

He propped up Jane's head and made her gaze upon her own stomach, swollen now to obscenely huge proportions. With her womb occupied by a full-term demonspawn, and her stomach stuffe              d with a literal gallon of infernal bust, it appeared as though Jane was pregnant with twins.

"Holy fucking shit," she slurred, her jaw tired from being stretched so thoroughly.

"You really did it, Janey," cooed Alahna with awe. The Kiwi girl embraced Jane's titanic tummy, her full breasts feeling pleasant as they squished into the taut, rounded flesh.

"Most impressive," commented Azalok. "I have never seen a human swallow an entire load of mine before."

"Something's happening, guys," said Jane, feeling the energy in her core change somehow, reacting to the thick mass of cum churning in her belly. "I feel weeeeird."

Indeed, her belly seemed to be shrinking before her very eyes. Effulgent fuschia light radiated from her stomach, and eldritch characters appeared on her flesh as if scrawled in light. The silhouette of her demonic unborn child was actually visible, her womb lit from within like a shadow play. She was almost certain she could make out a tiny pair of horns jutting from the baby's head.

"My progeny," breathed Azalok, a note of reference in his voice. "He is magnificent."

"He's beautiful, Jane," whispered Alahna. "But will someone please tell me what the fuck is happening?"

The child seemed to stir, and the light coalesced, funneling into it. Jane's stomach rapidly emptied as the seed was consumed by her body as fuel for the ravenous demon inside her. It actually seemed to grow before their eyes, her womb stretching to contain him.

A contraction seized Jane's muscles, and she felt the unmistakable sensation that the baby would wait no longer. Her head was swimming, and she collapsed backwards, supported by Azalok.

"It is time," he intoned. "We must fetch my sister."

~~~~~~

Jane was drifting again. She floated on a vast ocean, waves crashing again and again into an impossibly high bluff. From deep beneath the water's churning surface, Jane felt a presence.

Will she be all right, sister? And the child, what of the child? This is most unusual.

The voice was distant, a ribbon of sound mixed into the shrieking winds above the stormy sea. Thunder crashed, and the presence below Jane awoke, rising rapidly towards the surface.

If you're going to get in the way, Azalok, then you may as well leave the room.

She didn't fear the presence. It was vast and powerful beyond words, yet she sensed a gentleness as well, innocence even. Floating on the choppy sea, tossed like a cork in the ocean, Jane surrendered herself to whatever was coming.

Can she hear us? God damn it! Push, Janey, push!

The surface of the water bowed upward as the presence rose, displacing everything around it. Its tremendous form crested and bore Jane aloft, exploding from the water with a terrific crash, sailing as high as the top of the bluffs above. Beyond the horizon, Jane glimpsed infinity.

Congratulations, Jane. It's a demon.

Her vision went black. She saw no more.

~~~~~~

The face looming over Jane was pale as snow, with delicate, elfin features and yellow eyes that shone with intelligence. The girl's mouth was painted a dark blood-red, and tiny silver rings pierced her lips, nose, and ears. Seeing that Jane was awake, a happy grin split her face, stretching her mouth so wide that it seemed almost unnatural.

"Hello there, Astarte," Jane mumbled.

Azalok's sister, a formidable demoness in her own right, captured Jane in a fierce hug, a surprisingly familiar gesture given that they'd only met once before. Astarte held the hug for a long time before letting her go.

"You were in some kind of trance," explained Astarte as she broke the embrace. "After what Azalok said you'd been through, we were all quite worried. But here you are, right as rain. It's quite a relief to me personally, I can tell you. You are, after all, the mother of my brother's child. That makes us something like sisters, yes?"

Sisters with a demon, huh? thought Jane. Well, why the hell not?

"Sure," said Jane, with a tired grin. "Sisters. Now where's that baby of mine?"

From an ornate wooden cradle beside the bed, Astarte lifted a small blanket-wrapped bundle. She passed it into Jane's waiting arms, and she gazed for the first time at her child.

He was, predictably, perfect.

The boy was snoozing, apparently all tuckered out from feeding on her life essence and vacating her uterus. He had dark black hair, surprisingly full for a newborn, and his features likewise had a strong, masculine aspect that belied his age. Hello, little demonspawn. You are your father's son.

She had only fuzzy recollections of the actual birth, mixed with surreal impressions of floating. As if sensing her thoughts, Astarte launched into an explanation.

"Everything went pretty smoothly, except for you being out of it. Alahna and I had to ban Azalok from the room because he kept asking stupid questions and getting in the way. But the kid came out okay - didn't even cry, just looked at us all with a very serious expression. And then he went to sleep. He's been like this for a couple of hours, lazy thing. He's woken up a couple of times to look at us, but then went right back to sleep. He doesn't seem hungry yet, either, but that's no wonder given how much of your spirit he consumed already. No, I would say he's perfectly healthy, for a half-demon bastard."