Jane's Demonic Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alahna was taking her time ministering to the demonic cock before her, using gentle licks and kisses. The fit girl, despite her bombshell good looks and a mouth that was absolutely made to be loved, was always a bit timid when it came to sex. So Jane helped her out. Clutching Alahna's soaking hair even tighter, she pushed, forcing her bestie's mouth to settle fully around the tip. The corona was the widest part of Azalok's infernal cock, flaring like the collar of a king's robe, and it always took some work to get past it.

"You ready to take the whole head, baby?" Jane murmured lustily. Alahna gave a muffled groan in response, swiveling her hazy amber eyes to gaze up at her pregnant friend. Jane took that as a yes, and pressed even harder, while Azalok thrust obligingly from behind. The crown of his penis reached her luscious lips, which spread obscenely wide, and then with a wet slurp, his entire cockhead barged into the brown-skinned girl's hot mouth.

"Fuck yes!" cried Jane triumphantly, and Azalok growled appreciatively as well. "She deserves a reward for that. A shot of hellish cum, perhaps?"

"I must be... judicious," said Azalok through clenched teeth. "I had intended to save my essence, and release it only for you."

"Hmm," said Jane. "What if Alahna promises not to swallow? Then you could watch her feed it to me."

Azalok's dick jumped at the lewd suggestion, and Jane smiled wickedly. His demonic nuts drew up tight against her ass, rumbling with the potent load they were preparing to inject. She could tell that he agreed to her proposal, and the way Alahna was moaning and burbling wetly on his cockhead, her plump lips cartoonishly stretched, it was clear she agreed as well.

"Here it comes!" announced Jane. She could actually feel Azalok's abominable manhood swell even larger as his load traveled down the throat of his cock with astonishing velocity, lifting Jane a few inches into the air as it flexed. Alahna's eyes went wide as a spurt of greasy demon cum exploded in her mouth, instantly bulging out her cheeks. She struggled to contain it all, her eyes watering at the effort, and some of the dark, oily nut even seeped past the tight seal her stretched lips made around his cock.

Jane released Alahna's head as her demonic lover yanked his glans from Alahna's mouth with a wet pop, allowing a few globs of his inky essence to drizzle to the shower floor. The athletic girl held her lips closed as best she could, looking obscenely hot with her mouth overflowing with cum, cheeks bulging like a chipmunk. Alahna's eyes were glassy, but she managed to keep her wits together enough to stand, showing off her full figure, dusky brown skin glistening as water cascaded over it. Leaning in close, the fit girl caught her pregnant bestie in an intimate embrace and pressed her tightly pursed lips against Jane's. Thrilled at what was about to happen, Jane opened her mouth just as Alahna did the same. Their lips formed a seal, and Azalok's fresh, potent load rushed into Jane's waiting maw, flowing across her tongue and into her gullet. Somehow it tasted even better than usual for having been in Alahna's mouth. As wicked bust snowballed from the brown-skinned beauty to her, Jane ground her pussy against Azalok's still-erect penis, which throbbed hotly against her sex. The demon's lips ghosted along her ear as she approached climax.

"Come for me. Come while your best friend feeds you my seed. Do it."

His words seemed to hum with spiritual power, and she was powerless to disobey him. At the demon's command, she peaked hard, back arching sharply, but Alahna and Azalok held her in place. Jane was locked in the double embrace as her limbs practically vibrated with the ferocity of her orgasm. Her quivering sex left a trail of wetness on the burly shaft of Azalok's manhood, and her engorged clitoris throbbed almost painfully against his cock. Alahna continued to shotgun the thick, custard-like nut into her mouth, and Jane swallowed instinctively, until there was nothing left.

Alahna broke the kiss with a wistful sigh, and a strand of mingled fluids hung between them, lewdly connecting their flushed lips.

"Wow," Jane managed to gasp. "A, that was... fuck."

"Yeah," said Alahna, panting hard, still visibly cranked up. "My thoughts exactly."

By the time Jane finished coming, she was totally spent and near-comatose. They'd been in the shower quite a while now, and her skin was flushed and pink, the tips of her fingers getting all crinkly. Azalok used the detachable head to rinse them all down one last time. Then he toweled Jane off affectionately, wrapped her loosely in a clean, terry cloth bathrobe, and carried her back to the bedroom.

Jane was already dozing when they laid her on the bed. She was dimly aware of Azalok disappearing, leaving her and Alahna to snuggle alone, the Kiwi girl's larger, more powerful frame spooning up against Jane protectively. Azalok returned with refreshments, and Jane sipped some pamplemousse-flavored seltzer water from a straw while the others munched on apples and cheese. She found she wasn't hungry at all. Probably because my belly is full of profane cum at the moment.

Jane relaxed, half-awake, half-asleep, as her bestie and her demon discussed some matters of university politics that Alahna was especially concerned about. Azalok listened attentively, asking follow-up questions, and even offered surprisingly reasonable suggestions to various issues the New Zealander was agonizing over. Jane was happy to see the two of them bonding. She knew Alahna would never be as emotionally into Azalok as she was, but it pleased her that they were getting along.

Gradually Jane's vigor returned, and like clockwork, dirty thoughts entered her mind. Azalok hadn't bothered to put any clothes on, and Alahna, like Jane, was wearing nothing but a loose terry cloth robe that revealed acres of generous, mellow-brown cleavage. The demon was placidly munching on a slice of apple, but his cock was still half-erect between his legs, and his balls were visibly swollen. Though he'd fired off several spurts of semen in the shower, he still hadn't had a true orgasm yet. Jane knew from experience that when the demon really let loose, he could eject an unimaginable amount of bust, enough to fill her stomach and then some.

Jane decided it was time to inject some more drama into the proceedings, and perhaps relieve some of Azalok's stress as well. She cleared her throat, getting her lovers' attention.

"I think..." said Jane, flashing a coy grin and pausing for dramatic effect, "...that Azalok should have sex with Alahna."

"Oh is that what you think?" asked Alahna, crooking a skeptical eyebrow at her bestie. "You're just going to dictate that I have sex with that monster?" She jerked a thumb to indicate that the monster she referred to was Azalok's penis, and not Azalok specifically.

"C'mon, A," Jane said in a sweet, wheedling tone. "It's nothing you haven't done before. Besides, you guys were already fooling around while I was asleep, right? Just admit that you want it."

"Hmmmm," said Alahna, putting on a show of considering the suggestion. "But the point is still to feed you, right? How will him fucking me accomplish that?"

"He can fuck your pussy until he's ready to shoot, and then switch to my mouth so I can swallow his cum."

"God damn, Janey," sputtered Alahna incredulously. "You have the dirtiest mouth."

Smiling back at her gorgeous friend, Jane said, "Guilty, as charged."

"Okay," said Alahna, with a rueful shake of her head. "Fuck. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, but okay. But I'm not trying to get pregnant with a demonspawn today. No coming inside me."

"No one has asked me if I agree to all of this," rumbled Azalok from behind her back. "Your labor could begin at any moment, Jane. It may not be best for us to be so... energetic."

She looked him in the eyes, seeing that his cobalt blue gaze was calm on the surface, but beneath a storm of indecision raged. His perfect white teeth were gritted with the effort of keeping his composure. Awww. He really cares about my well-being. This guy's just a big teddy bear.

"It's okay," said Jane. She sat up and undid the belt of her robe, opening it to reveal her massively pregnant stomach. She moved one of his big, powerful hands to rest on her gravid tummy. Their spawn stirred restlessly within her, feeding on her life essence ravenously. "I can feel his strength, Azzy. He's going to be a prince of demons. But he needs energy, and lots of it, before he can be born. Only you can give it to me."

Her words had the desired effect. The crack in his armor split wide, and he nodded his head fiercely, a primal, predatory look on his face now. I've got him now, she thought.

Alahna slipped out of her robe, seeming somewhat bashful as she reclined back on her elbows, legs dangling off the edge of the bed. She crossed her legs, still feeling shy about revealing her sex, despite the wild sexy time they'd all enjoyed in the shower. Her heavy ochre tits hung slightly apart on her chest, looking perfectly firm and perky.

Jane lay on her stomach beside her best friend, and watched Azalok stand and move into position. His vascular penis was stupendously erect now, its color having deepened to a furious red along the shaft, the glans a dark, angry violet. Its girth had increased as well, looking particularly fat in the middle. The veins along the shaft stood out, throbbing with virile energy. Jane shuddered at the sight of the abominable organ, and felt a bit of envy that it wasn't her who was about to be penetrated by this monster.

"Jesus fucking Christ," said Alahna, propping herself up on her elbows to get a look at the sinister cock pointing her way. "I'm having second thoughts, guys. How the hell is that thing going to fit inside me?"

"Don't be so dramatic," Jane replied. "It's been inside you before, right? You just need some help getting ready. Open your legs, A."

Biting her lip apprehensively, Alahna did as Jane instructed. Uncrossing her legs, she revealed the prominent lips of her vulva, looking incredibly sexy and attractive. The athletic girl always took care to shave, leaving the flesh around her womanhood smooth. Her netherlips were parted just slightly, revealing some of the pink flesh within, and her clit was just beginning to peek from its hood. She hasn't come yet, Jane realized with a start. Despite all their fooling around, Jane was the only one who'd had an orgasm in the shower. We ought to rectify that.

Scooting closer, Jane draped her arms and neck across Alahna's midsection, giving her excellent upside-down access to her bestie's pussy. She had developed an almost insatiable appetite for cunnilingus over the past few weeks, and the heady scent of Alahna's sex thrilled her. Jane began with a light, almost chaste kiss directly on the brown-skinned girl's nether lips, sending a shudder through Alahna.

"Oh Janey," sighed Alahna. "Keep doing that."

Extending her tongue, Jane lapped up the intoxicating flavor of Alahna's sex, dragging her tongue across the slit. She swirled her tongue over Alahna's clit and the Kiwi girl shuddered, moaning in a husky voice.

"I'm so close already," cooed Alahna. "Eating pussy and sucking cock in the shower got me so fucking horny. Oh God yes, keep licking my clit baby. Your mouth feels so good. Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Alahna dug her fingers into Jane's hair as her orgasm hit. The athletic girl clenched all of her muscles up hard, her toned tummy flexing, and Jane was smothered in cunt. Alahna held Jane in place, grunting and gasping, and Jane did her best to continue lapping and suckling at the Kiwi girl's sensitive pearl.

With a final shudder, Alahna's strength gave out, and she collapsed onto the bed like jello, going completely limp. Jane grinned and placed a last delicate kiss on her friend's pussy, sending an aftershock of pleasure through the spent girl. I feel like I'm getting pretty good at eating pussy, she thought proudly.

Her attention was drawn away from her bestie's flushed, puffy sex to the monstrously tumescent penis throbbing a short distance away. A heavy droplet of inky black precum hung from the tip of his swollen glans. Azalok had waited patiently, but now he let out a low, animalistic growl, indicating that he would wait no longer. Fortunately for him, I've always been pretty good at sucking cock.

"Ready to fuck her?" Jane asked, and was pleased to see the demon's penis throb in response.

"Oh yes. Watching you two was quite... invigorating," he replied.

"Let me get you nice and wet for her, then," said Jane, beckoning Azalok closer as she opened her mouth wide.

The demon grabbed Jane's hair now and pressed his cock against her pliant lips. She extended her tongue and proceeded to slobber all over the head of his cock, getting it nice and wet and licking up copious amounts of his pre in the process. She allowed his rich, dark precum to dribble from her mouth down onto Alahna's vulva, where its ensorcelled properties loosened her further. Presently the ochre-skinned beauty's netherlips were practically glowing with oily wetness.

"Ohhhh fuck," groaned Alahna. "All right, all right. Fuck it. I'm ready. Give me that demon cock, you bastard."

Azalok chuckled with satisfaction and moved confidently into position. He grabbed Alahana's legs tightly and leveled them even further apart, pushing them up and back towards her chest at the same time. Thus lewdly splayed, the Kiwi girl shuddered as Azalok pressed the furiously throbbing head of his eager manhood against her engorged vulva. Alahna's damp labia parted for him, widening obscenely into a tightly-stretched circle of pink flesh. Slowly but surely, Azalok bore down, gradually stretching Alahna's pussy impossibly wide until his humongous cockhead was nearly inside. All that remained was the ridge of his flared corona, now even wider in his exceedingly aroused state.

"Shiiiit," hissed Alahna. The athletic girl propped herself up on her elbows again to get a good view of her contorted lower half and lewdly stretched pussy. "He's gonna break my damn vagina with that monster."

"It'll be fine," Jane insisted. "Just relax, he's almost inside you."

The pregnant girl, still lying on her tummy beside Alahna, had an up-close view of her demonic babydaddy's infernal penis splitting open her bestie's juicy cunt. She looked up and saw the dark, hungry look on Azalok's stern, stubbled face, and knew just how much it cost him to hold back like this. He needs this. Well, why don't I help him out?

Jane scooched closer and planted a smooch on Alahna's gorgeous brown hips, licking and kissing along a beeline path to where the demon's enormous cockhead was wedged into her yielding vulva. Using her fingers, Jane pulled Alahna's labia apart just a bit more. At the same time, she planted a wet, sloppy kiss directly on her best friend's clit. Alahna squealed with pleasure, and then Azalok bore down. With a satisfyingly wet shlorp, his glans slid all the way inside, and Alahna's vulva closed around his reddened, vascular shaft.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," wailed Alahna, shuddering all over, practically vibrating with pleasure as she came a little simply from being penetrated.

Azalok growled happily and gave a few shallow thrusts, allowing the Kiwi girl to get used to the enormous violation. Her smoothly shaven mons was actually tenting upwards, his glans distorting her perfect mellow-brown flesh. Jane couldn't resist kissing the obscene bulge, and she was sure she felt Azalok's cock twitch appreciatively in response.

"Hold on," said Alahna, holding out her hands to stall Azalok from thrusting any deeper. She was panting hard, her face flushed crimson. "Gimme a minute here, dude."

A rumbling growl of frustration rose up in the demon's throat, a dark look of hunger clouding his handsome, stubbled face. I know just what to do, thought Jane. She scooted over so that she was lying atop her bestie, pregnant tummy flush against Alahna's toned abs. Jane's face was now right above her bestie's vagina, giving her an up-close view of the outrageous coitus happening right in front of her.

"Pull out and give me some of that load," Jane said in a husky voice.

Azalok frowned, evidently unhappy at having to pull out so soon, but then he grumbled and said, "Very well, my hungry little broodmare."

Shuddering with anticipation, Jane opened her mouth as wide as it would go and lolled out her tongue salaciously. Azalok withdrew his penis from Alahna, making a wet pop as it came free. The spongy glans was so swollen it looked ready to burst, its color deepened to a furious violet, glistening with the athletic girl's juices. It looked absolutely sinister, with oily pre dripping from the tip, and Jane couldn't wait to taste it.

Her hot little mouth was already loosened from earlier, but it was still a surprise when Azalok took firm hold of Jane's head and barged his cock head against her lips. He gave her no time to adjust, overcome by demonic, feral lust, and with a mighty thrust, he drove his entire glans into her mouth. Jane moaned around the fleshy invader, her jaw taxed to the maximum.

In Jane's position, lying directly atop her bestie, her pussy just happened to be poised very near Alahna's face. As her babydaddy violated her mouth, she felt her best friend stroking her butt and planting little kisses on her thighs. As Azalok gave tiny little thrusts, his huge, apple-shaped cockhead testing her mouth, Alahna dragged her capable tongue across the swollen lips of Jane's cunt. The pregnant girl gurgled with pleasure, eyes rolling back in her head. Her clit was thrumming with need, and a few swirls of Alahna's tongue on her delicate pearl sent her cascading into an orgasm, writhing atop her bestie.

Azalok took the opportunity to flex his huge, pulsating sac and fire off a fat rope of cum, filling her mouth and bulging out her cheeks. Jane struggled to swallow the delectable seed, reveling in the heady sea salt and caramel flavor. She screwed her gaze upward, making intimate eye contact with her lover. He had a primal glint in his eyes. She gave a little nod, indicating she was ready for more, and his cock flexed again, sending a second shot of cum bursting into her mouth, filling it.

Much of the abominable load went straight down her gullet, but she managed to keep a good portion of it in her mouth as Azalok retracted his cock. His widely-flared crown scraped past her teeth and past her stretched lips, and the remainder of his slickened cockhead slid free easily. A strand of mingled spit and saliva hung between her lips and his penis, glimmering like a gossamer spider's thread. Jane shut her mouth tightly, trapping the dark nut inside.

She grasped Azalok's wicked cock in both hands and leveled it downwards so the infernal appendage was aimed at Alahna's pussy once more. With a few deft motions, Jane smeared his messy cockhead against her friend's netherlips, saturating them in saliva and oily semen. Azalok made a slow, steady thrust, his cock entering Alahna again with relative ease.

The Kiwi girl moaned into Jane's pussy as she was penetrated. Jane sat up so that she straddled Alahna's face and looked directly into Azalok's hungry eyes, letting him see how her cheeks still bulged.

"You have not swallowed," he commented through gritted teeth.

Jane replied by opening her mouth and letting him see the copious bust which clung sticking to her tongue, which she extended in an obscene display. She imagined how she must look: heavily pregnant, breasts leaking milk, riding her best friend's face, mouth full of demonic essence. Azalok seemed extremely riled up by the image, and a wolfish snarl rose up in his throat. He levered Alahna's legs back even further and drove his penis deep within her. Jane followed its progress by watching the bulge distend Alahna's tummy even further, so that the outline of his cock was clearly visible within her. The Kiwi girl was practically screaming into Jane's cunt, lapping away desperately as her fingers dug into Jane's thighs almost painfully. Jane was close again now, her pussy overclocked by Hellish magic and ready to explode with pleasure once more.