Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you give me the address?" Vicky asked, with a smile.

"Of course! Let me type it into your phone." She typed an address into Vicky's phone, and the girls were off. The two in the front and the two in the back were having their separate conversations, getting to know each other.

As they approached the destination, Vicky realized that they were not near any apartments. "Where are we? Did you type in the wrong address?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," Ashley started. "Monica and I need to pick up a couple of things before we go to my place."

"What things?" Vicky asked.

"Well, we couldn't do the full experiment last week because we were missing a few sex toys," Monica responded.

Both Vicky and Christine's eyes both shot wide open from hearing this.

"So, we are going to this sex store to pick up a few things," Ashley said.

"Oh, my God! A sex store?" Vicky asked, in shock.

"What kind of things are you getting?" Christine asked.

"Oh, you know. A couple of strap-ons. Maybe an anal plug or two."

"What?!" screamed the two ladies.

"Yeah, who knows! We might even pick up a few extra items!" said Monica.

"You two are crazy!" Christine exclaimed.

Ashley and Monica both giggled. "So, are you two coming or what?"

As the ladies went inside, Christine and Vicky grew very anxious. "I can't believe we are in a sex store!" they thought to themselves. They were so pure and innocent, and they never imagined they would find themselves in such a promiscuous place of business.

Ashley and Monica, on the other hand, were quite excited. They went on a spending spree, buying many toys for their future sexual endeavors. Their brains wandered into wild places as they walked through the store and looked at all the toys and outfits.

The ladies all giggled and laughed their way back to Vicky's car. Once they finally arrived at Ashley's place, they went inside and started making more drinks. Vicky was finally able to let loose and have a drink with the other girls.

"There you go!" Monica encouraged.

"I bet you were dying for a drink!" said Ashley.

"You three seem like you were having so much fun," Vicky responded.

"We are having fun, Vicky!" said Christine. "Join in and have fun with us!"

They sat in a circle in the living room and played drinking games like "Never have I ever" and "Truth or dare." The girls got to know each other even better as they all realized how cute and innocent the two girls were.

Suddenly Vicky realized she and Christine were still in their work clothes. "Oh, my God! We forgot to change out of these. Do you mind if we change?"

"Go ahead," Ashley invited.

"Should we change in your bathroom?"

"No, no, you can change right here. It's no problem at all."

"Right here?" asked Vicky.

"Right here, in front of you?" asked Christine.

"Yeah, why not?" Ashley responded. "We're all women here. We don't have to hide anything from each other. You think I don't know what a woman's body looks like?"

"But you don't understand!" said Vicky. "I'm wearing a thong!" She was too embarrassed to be seen in her thong, especially by Ashley and Monica.

"Oh, you are, are you!?" Ashley excitedly asked.

"How about you, Christine?" Monica asked as she bit her lip. "What kind of panties are you wearing?"

"Christine became nervous as well. "I'm also wearing a thong," she quietly answered.

With a bit of encouragement and alcohol, Ashley and Monica were able to convince the two girls to take their pants off in front of them. Vicky was wearing a gray cotton thong with a white waistband. Christine was wearing a cute, stretchy, white thong.

"You two look so sexy!" Monica exclaimed!

"You both have such cute booties!" Ashley added.

Christine and Vicky both blushed as they almost wanted to cover themselves with their hands.

"Why don't you two just stay in your panties?" Ashley suggested.

The girls were shy, but the older women eventually convinced them.

"So, did you want to hear more stories about Jane?" Ashley asked.

"Yes!" they both quickly answered.

"Do you want us to show you some of the things that Jane did to us?" Monica asked.

"Yes!" they both claimed.

"Do you want to watch us fuck each other?" Monica asked in a sexy voice.

The girls started breathing harder. "Yes, please!"

"Not yet," Ashley said. "First, I want to see you two kiss each other."

Christine and Vicky both blushed. Neither of them had ever kissed a girl, and they were so nervous about kissing each other.

"You both want to kiss a girl for the first time. Why not kiss each other?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah!" Monica added. "Why don't you two try it on each other first. You're best friends! What do you have to lose?"

"Okay," Christine nervously agreed.

Vicky was too nervous to respond. "Okay, I guess I'm doing this right now." she thought to herself. "This is my first ever kiss with a girl. I can do this!"

They hesitantly leaned in and struggled to connect their lips. They were too worried about being judged by each other and the other girls. Their lips touched for a second before they both quickly pulled away.

Although it wasn't the best kiss, they were both proud that they tried it. Their hearts were racing as adrenaline ran through their bodies.

"I can't believe we did that!" said Vicky.

"I kissed a girl!" Christine exclaimed.

Monica and Ashley were not impressed. It's not that they had high expectations. But they knew that the two girls were capable of much more.

"You can both do better than that!" Ashley suggested.

"Yeah!" said Monica. "That wasn't a real kiss!"

"What do you mean?" asked Vicky.

"Yeah, I kissed her!" said Christine. "What did we do wrong?"

"Let's show them," Ashley suggested, as she looked over to her best friend.

"Okay!" Monica quickly agreed.

The two Latinas leaned in and began swapping their tongues in each other's mouths. Ashley gently placed her hand on the back of Monica's head as they passionately made out, right in front of the two young waitresses. Christine and Vicky could see how intimate they were with each other. Ashley and Monica were genuinely enjoying each other as they passionately kissed.

The two women then turned towards Christine and Vicky. "Like that!" Ashley said as she proved her point.

"Oh, my God! That was so hot!" Christine yelled with excitement.

"I don't know if I can do that!" said Vicky.

The two younger women were hot and bothered by the display that Ashley and Monica provided for them. But although they were turned on, Vicky and Christine were still unconfident about doing it themselves.

"Maybe I can help you out," Ashley said, as she moved towards Vicky.

Vicky began breathing heavily as Ashley got close. "Okay," she said nervously. She wanted to be excited, but she was so nervous about kissing the beautiful woman.

"Don't be so nervous," Ashley said, as she placed her hand on top of Vicky's hand. "Do you want to kiss me, or not?" she asked, with a sexy smile.

"I do," Vicky answered after taking a deep breath.

"Then you have nothing to worry about," said Ashley. "There's no one judging you here." Ashley then placed your hand gently on Vicky's cheek and pulled her in for a kiss.

Vicky closed her eyes and felt Ashley's soft lips engage hers. She followed the older woman's lead, allowing Ashley's tongue inside her mouth and forgetting all inhibitions.

As they played with each other's tongues, Vicky realized how amazing of a kisser Ashley was. She never felt such passion and intimacy in a single make out session. She began to subtly moan as she kissed with more courage. Vicky surrendered herself to the moment, only focusing on her desires to kiss Ashley even harder.

Ashley finally pulled away and smiled proudly at the young waitress. Vicky awkwardly laughed, not knowing what to say after such a crazy and exciting experience.

Christine began clapping. She was so proud and impressed by Vicky's ability to let go of her insecurities. "Vicky! Ashley! That was so hot!" she screamed. "You two were amazing!"

"Do you think you can do that?" Monica asked with a smile.

"Who, me?" asked Christine.

Ashley and Vicky were now excited for Christine. "You can do it, Christine!" they both encouraged.

"I'm taking this cute little one," Monica said with a grin.

"I'm ready," Christine said after taking a deep breath. Seeing the responsible Vicky let herself go and enjoy such a fun kiss, gave Monica the confidence she needed to try it herself.

Monica approached Christine for the kiss, placing her hands on the younger woman's waist. Christine put her arms around Monica's shoulders, hugging her as she opened her lips for the kiss.

They immediately began making out, kissing each other just as passionately as Ashley and Vicky kissed. Christine didn't let insecurities bother her. She just enjoyed sharing an intimate moment with a very sexy woman.

They playfully wrestled with each other's tongues as they swapped kisses and pressed their bodies against each other.

Ashley and Vicky were thoroughly impressed by the way Christine jumped right into action with Monica. They both showed her how delighted they were by showering her with encouragement. "That was amazing, Christine!" they cheered.

"See, that wasn't so bad now, was it?" asked Monica.

"That was awesome!" said Christine, still feeling butterflies.

"How about you?" Ashley asked Vicky. "And you better say you enjoyed it," she jokingly said, with a wink.

"I loved it!" Vicky responded.

"I'm glad," Ashley said. "You two learn quickly. Maybe we should teach you more."

Their eyes lit up as their faces were filled with excitement.

"I agree," said Monica. "You two passed with flying colors. We may need to move on to your next lesson."

"What do you have in mind!?" Christine quickly asked. She could barely contain her excitement. She was ready for more, as the crazy night went on.

"Let's all take another shot, and then we'll decide what we do next," suggested Ashley.

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Monica said while giggling.

Ashley poured four shots of tequila for the girls and handed them all out.

"Oh, my God! Tequila!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Tequila gets me so drunk!" said Christine. "Are we sure this is a good idea?"

"Yeah, tequila gets me drunk so quickly," Vicky said, in agreement.

"Oh, I'm definitely sure about this," Ashley responded.

"It gets us really drunk too," Monica pointed out.

The girls said, "Cheers" to a night of adventure and zero judgment.

"Maybe, it's time for US to get out of these clothes," suggested Monica.

"I agree," said Ashley. "I think it's a little too warm to be wearing all this. Especially in my own apartment."

"I know!" Monica agreed. "You should walk around in your underwear like you normally do when no one is here."

Christine and Vicky almost drooled as they thought about the possibility of seeing Ashley undressed.

"What about you?" Ashley asked. "You're like my best friend! You should be able to walk around in your underwear too!"

The younger women were now having an even harder time trying not to salivate, as they both fantasized about the Latin women's bodies.

"That's a good idea," Monica said, feeling turned on. "Are you willing to help me out?" she asked Christine, with a wink and a smile.

Christine nervously got excited, anxiously wanting to undress Monica. "I think I can help you."

"Is anybody going to help me?" Ashley asked, with her cute sad voice. She then batted her eyes at Vicky.

"You want me to undress you?" Vicky nervously asked.

"Well, I'm not going to undress myself," Ashley joked. "I am way too drunk to do that. I could really hurt myself, you know?"

Vicky laughed but was still nervous about undressing the curvy Latina.

+"You don't have to be gentle," Ashley suggested. "Feel free to just rip my pants off!"

"Monica agreed." Yeah, don't worry. You won't hurt me."

Vicky and Christine both went to their knees to unbutton Ashley and Monica's pants. Vicky let Ashley hold on to her shoulders for balance as she forced her tight pants down to the floor. She was immediately amazed at the sight of Ashley's beautiful legs and round ass. The beautiful Latina was wearing a light blue thong with a black waistband.

Although Christine didn't want to take her eyes off Ashley's beautiful body, she had her own Latina to undress. She helped Monica keep her balance as she ripped her jeans off and tossed them aside. She was blown away by Monica's ass and legs. She was wearing a navy-blue thong with a white waistband. Christine didn't realize how thick Monica was for a short girl.

As turned on as they already were, Ashley and Monica were still not done with the younger waitresses.

"Vicky!" Ashley called, with her arms folded and a bit of an attitude. "I'm not wearing a bra in my own apartment."

"Oh, my God! Are you serious?" asked Vicky. "You are going to let me take off your bra?"

"I'm not going to LET you," Ashley said. "I am MAKING you!"

"Do I need to make you take my bra off?" Monica asked as she faced Christine.

"I can do it!" Christine quickly answered.

Vicky and Christine gently removed the two women's bras, exposing their nice and large breasts.

"This is like a dream come true!" Vicky thought to herself, as she was mesmerized by Ashley and Monica's chests.

"Do you like what you see, mami?" asked Ashley.

"Oh, my God! Yes!" answered Vicky.

"You both have such nice breasts!" Christine said.

"Thank you," Monica expressed while blushing.

"Let's see what you two are working with," Ashley quickly prompted.

The tiny waitresses began to cover themselves nervously. They didn't have the curvy bodies or busty chests that Ashley and Monica had.

"Oh, I don't know," Vicki said while cringing.

"Come on, mami," Ashley said while beginning to pull off Vicky's shirt.

Monica also began to flirtatiously help Christine strip off her tank top.

They were both reluctant, but they could tell how badly Ashley and Monica wanted to see them undressed. They were eventually convinced to take their tops off and undo their bras.

Ashley was very impressed with Vicky's body. She was a tiny girl, but her chest was more massive than she thought. Her breasts looked great on her petite body.

Although Christine's breasts weren't big, they were nice and perky. They matched her cute, tight body.

"I didn't realize you two had such sexy little bodies," Ashley said, as she began to get turned by the sight of the girls' bodies.

"Me neither!" Monica exclaimed as she started biting her lip.

Vicky and Christine both giggled and began to feel more comfortable in front of their new friends. Ashley and Monica massaged the two girls' shoulders, getting them comfortable and relaxed as they say seat on the floor in nothing but their panties.

"How are you feeling?" Monica asked both of the girls.

"I'm feeling excellent," Christine answered.

"So am I," Vicky admitted. "I'm really enjoying this massage."

"I'm glad you're getting comfortable," Ashley responded. "We don't mind massaging your cute little bodies."

"You know who's great with massages?" Monica asked.

Both of the girls quickly asked. "Who!?"

"That intern at our work, Jane."

Both girls became very curious every time they said Jane's name.

"That's the girl you were talking about last week!" said Christine.

"That's right," said Ashley.

"She sounds so cool!" Christine exclaimed.

"Yeah, she sounds like a badass!" said Vicky.

"She absolutely is!" Monica agreed.

"We will have to introduce you, someday," Ashley also added.

"Is it true that you tried to make her give you a free massage, and she gave you a spanking?" Vicki asked as she got hot from thinking about it.

Ashley blushed incredibly hard. "I guess you overheard that story, didn't you?"

"Yes!" Vicky and Christine exclaimed as they moaned.

"I really deserved it," Ashley admitted, as she saw hot turned on the two women were getting.

"You sure did," Monica said with a wink.

"Was it like a playful spank? Christine asked. Or was it a hard spanking?"

"It was really hard, but it was unbelievably sexy," Ashley said. "Even though I was appalled to be spanked by another woman, I couldn't help but be turned on by her assertiveness. She was so strong for such a small and young woman. She really taught my ass a lesson!"

"Yeah, she's so hot when she's confident," Monica said. "Thank you for showing me how hot it was when she spanked you," Monica said to Ashley, referring to their hot weekend together.

"Oh my God, you two actually did that last week?" asked Christine. "You two are so wild!"

Vicky was biting her lower lip. "How turned on can you get from being spanked?" she asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Ashley asked her, daring her to say yes.

Vicky, all of a sudden, had fear in her eyes. "What have I gotten myself into?" she thought to herself.

"You two have never been spanked?" Monica asked.

"I haven't!" Christine urgently answered.

"Umm...I've never been spanked either," said Vicky.

"Is that so?" asked Ashley as she put her hands on her hips.

"Maybe we can show you how hot it is," Monica suggested.

Christine was now the one in shock. "How are you going to show us?" she asked.

"Like this," said Monica as she walked up to Christine and pulled her by the arm over to the couch. She then sat down and firmly placed the little waitress over her lap.

"Oh my!" moaned Christine, in shock.

Ashley grabbed Vicky and gently led her over to the love seat. Just like Monica, she also sat down and firmly placed her girl over her knees.

The smaller girls were in disbelief as Monica and Ashley easily took control of them and held them in place. Before they knew it, they were both having their cute little bottoms spanked by their Latina counterparts.

Vicky became immediately turned on as she felt Ashley controlling her and spanking her naughty ass. All she could do was close her eyes and moan as the smacks rocked her entire body through her bottom.

Christine moaned out loud as the small, but thick Monica held her down and spanked her cute little tush. She squirmed and yelped as her butt was being smacked, but she wasn't strong enough to get out of Monica's hold.

"Do you like that, mami?" Ashley asked as she continued to spank Vicky's cute behind.

Vicky couldn't even answer. She was too busy moaning, squirming around from the pleasure of being spanked by an older and stronger woman.

"How about you, mami?" Monica teasingly asked Christine. "How are you enjoying your spanking?"

"Oh, baby! Oh, my God! This is so hot!" Christine moaned uncontrollably as she was being spanked.

"What have we gotten ourselves into?!" the young girls frantically thought to themselves as they were being spanked for pleasure. They never realized how much pleasure they could feel from submitting to more dominant women.

Ashley and Monica were having a fantastic time. They both looked at each other, trying to outdo the other's spanks. They were getting turned on as they watched each other spanking their respective girl. Ashley and Monica posed for each other as they played with and punished their new toys.

Ashley began to giggle as she rubbed Vicky's bottom. "You try to be such a good and responsible girl. Well, that good girl shit won't work on me. I know you want to be a bad girl! I know you like being spanked by a naughty little girl!"

The dirty talk was turning Vicky on just as much as the spanking was. She never imagined herself getting so turned on by another woman. She never imagined herself enjoying the humiliation of being spanked by a stronger woman.

"Same goes for this little girl," Monica teasingly said. "You seem like such a fun and innocent girl. But I know deep down inside that you like being naughty with us."